PDA

View Full Version : Should Oxlade-Chamberlain start at Euro 2012?

zurich
4th February '12, 03:47 PM
I was gonna make a topic asking if he should be in the squad, but if he continues to produce performances like he has done today and has done whenever he has been given a chance, then I donít see how he canít be in the squad.

Itís just a matter of whether he starts or not, heís sick, mad fast, runs at players and beats them, has strength, and likes to score goals. Obviously he is still very young which is a good thing is because he will only get better.

AOC>>>>>>>>>>>> Ashley Young

Hutch
4th February '12, 03:49 PM
He should be there ahead of Walcott easily. Not sure about starting 11 yet.

Tony Starks
He should and he will

M.O.G.
No, dont get gassed by today please.
He's a very exciting prospect but if you're saying he should start at the euros on the basis of todays game you are a gassed fan tbh.

Bish
4th February '12, 03:55 PM
He's a very exciting prospect but if you're saying he should start at the euros on the basis of todays game you are a gassed fan tbh.

very true

Switch
4th February '12, 04:01 PM
if he continues to put in impressive performances then he should be in the squad

Zoffie
4th February '12, 04:01 PM
Actually Fabio Capello has long been a fan of Oxlade Chamberlain and has wanted to take him to the Euro's before a ball was kicked this season.
Pat Rice said that Fabio wants to take Oxlade to the Euro's but, will only take him if he gets games for Arsenal this season. (this at the beginning of the season)

Wenger promised him that he will get games this season, however, I think Wenger purposely kept him under wraps until 2012 as he knew Capello intended to take him to the Euro's & he didn't want a repeat of Wilshere where he had played a whole season & then was asked to go to a summer International tournament.

But, Oxlade is a favourite of Capello's

Hij
4th February '12, 04:02 PM
Have I gone back in time?

A mixed race lad, young, towards the end of the season, needs to be in the England squad ?

To be fair I reckon he will be better than Walcott but come on lol

FoundTheGif
4th February '12, 04:03 PM

Should be ahead of Walcott on the pecking order though.

M.O.G.
4th February '12, 04:04 PM
Actually Fabio Capello has long been a fan of Oxlade Chamberlain and has wanted to take him to the Euro's before a ball was kicked this season.
Pat Rice said that Fabio wants to take Oxlade to the Euro's but, will only take him if he gets games for Arsenal this season.

Wenger promised him that he will get games this season, however, I think Wenger purposely kept him under wraps until 2012 as he knew Capello intended to take him to the Euro's & he didn't want a repeat of Wilshere where he had played a whole season & then was asked to go to a summer International tournament.

But, Oxlade is a favourite of Capello's

So because Capello is a fan of his he should start yeah? What about the benefit of the team? You're talking about a man who is also a fan of Stewart Downing remember (let me add, a player MOST of the forum dont rate)
It's too early for the Ox thats no reflection of him and his performances so far but he only has a few more months of the season left and I feel a lot of fans (rmaybe they will be right) are going to be gassed over today, lets not forget what happened to Theo.
Ox is a quality prospect and im sure he will win and represent England many times, I just feel the Euros have come too soon for him.

Scrappy123
4th February '12, 04:09 PM
lol

Ashley Young has been England's best player last few games. If anything he should take the right wing off whoever has that and Young goes on the left.

Zoffie
4th February '12, 04:15 PM
So because Capello is a fan of his he should start yeah?

Read my post again then ask yourself if I said anything like this.

Generally when people try to paraphrase they should do a better job.

Should Oxlade start at the Euro's? I have no problem with it, people talk about Theo going at "sixteen" and Oxlade going at 18 like it's the same thing. They also forget players Like Muller who they were gassed about for Germany who performed for them at 18. When Rooney went to the Euro's at 18 there was a debate about the wisdom about it before and he was by far the best player for England at the tournament.

What I like about players like Oxlade & Morrison as compared to the Young's, Walcott's etc is that they are more rounded talent, because they have good passing ability, speed & are goal threats. It will be mostly about whether Oxlade is mentally ready for me & I don't know much about his mentality.

Tony Starks
4th February '12, 04:17 PM
Sturridge, Rooney, Oxlade should start. Wellbeck for Rooney in the games he's banned

And its not a matter of getting gassed off one game, I've assessed the players potential and quality and there's no doubt in my mind he should start.

M.O.G.
4th February '12, 04:20 PM
Read my post again then ask yourself if I said anything like this.

Generally when people try to paraphrase they should do a better job.

Should Oxlade start at the Euro's? I have no problem with it, people talk about Theo going at "sixteen" and Oxlade going at 18 like it's the same thing. They also forget players Like Muller who they were gassed about for Germany who performed for them at 18. When Rooney went to the Euro's at 18 there was a debate about the wisdom about it before and he was by far the best player.

Where did I say you said this, Im sure when it includes a question mark it is in fact asking you a question.

Sturridge, Rooney, Oxlade should start. Wellbeck for Rooney in the games he's banned

And its not a matter of getting gassed off one game, I've assessed the players potential and quality and there's no doubt in my mind he should start.

Sturridge shouldnt start imo, id have Welbeck over him.
Neither should Darren Bent, in fact he shouldnt even make the squad.

Lets just say this, if he goes/starts and makes errors that lead to goals, and performs generally like a lower league player his confidence could be shattered, this is why I feel it's too soon for him

FoundTheGif
4th February '12, 04:24 PM
4-2-3-1

My front four:

Welbeck
Young Rooney Sturridge

Zoffie
4th February '12, 04:25 PM
Where did I say you said this, Im sure when it includes a question mark it is in fact asking you a question.

So you just did't understand. My bad, let me clear it up.

So because Capello is a fan of his he should start?
Because Capello is a fan of his it makes him more likely to start.

I like Tony Starks attacking line up although I'd have Darren Bent ahead of Welbeck, but have Welbeck as an impact player.

Tony Starks
4th February '12, 04:25 PM
Wellbeck over Sturridge on the flank? C'mon let's not be silly M.O.G.

Zoffie I'd rather take Andy Carroll than Darren Bent tbh

Romelu Lukaku
4th February '12, 04:26 PM
He should be captian! WHAT! WHAT!

M.O.G.
4th February '12, 04:28 PM
Bent is a good premier league striker, but not good enough internationally...yes we may not have an abundance of talent when it comes to strikers but I came name 5 I would take ahead of him.

Rooney
Welbeck
Sturridge
Crouch
Defoe

MoneyMan
4th February '12, 04:31 PM
(left) AOC Parker Gerrard Young (right)

midfield.

Would be good I think.

FoundTheGif
4th February '12, 04:34 PM
Bent is a good premier league striker, but not good enough internationally...yes we may not have an abundance of talent when it comes to strikers but I came name 5 I would take ahead of him.

Rooney
Welbeck
Sturridge
Crouch
Defoe

lolwut
notsureifserious.jpeg
lolno

Tony Starks
4th February '12, 04:38 PM

midfield.

Would be good I think.
442? Just to confirm, we are now in 2012 bro

kilik
4th February '12, 04:39 PM
He shoudnt start but should defo go.

Walcott shouldnt be picked to go at all imo

Mr. Jefferies
4th February '12, 04:43 PM
If the only other option is Walcott then The Ox should definitely be starting.

BTW I'm very excited about Oxlade-Chamberlain, he looks a brilliant player from what I've seen. Obviously we can't get carried away but he's impressed me. He had a few moments today where he made the wrong pass or shot when he should have passed, passed when he should have shot etc but all the signs are there that he's gonna be a problem.

I would take him over Walcott without hesitation.

Xtra P
4th February '12, 04:55 PM
Have I gone back in time?

A mixed race lad, young, towards the end of the season, needs to be in the England squad ?

To be fair I reckon he will be better than Walcott but come on lol

Will be ?

If you can't see that he is already a far superior player to Walcott then I don't know what to tell you.

Young Sen
4th February '12, 05:08 PM
smh lol

MoneyMan
4th February '12, 05:11 PM
442? Just to confirm, we are now in 2012 bro

lol.

We're shit anyway fuck England Idc who plays.

BIGLEE
4th February '12, 05:12 PM
Yes he should

EA
4th February '12, 05:14 PM
I'm a big fan of Chamberlain but the fact that we're talking about whether he should start or not says more about the England squad than it says about him tbh.

Hopefully he gets a decent run of games this season and goes into the summer with confidence.

Also, if he's gonna end up playing in the Euros, Wenger shouldn't really allow him to play in the Olympics IMO. With Arsenal's luck, he'll get injured for the entire 2012/2013 season.

4th February '12, 05:23 PM
the ox should be a sub and come on for 30 mins, if he stays in form for the rest of season i don't see a reason for him not to start tbh...

4-2-3-1

My front four:

Welbeck
Young Rooney Sturridge
lol

Rooney
Welbeck
Sturridge
Crouch
Defoe

:dead::dead:

defoe and crouch ahead of bent lulululululu

Hij
4th February '12, 05:36 PM
The gas levels are strong.

Will be ?

If you can't see that he is already a far superior player to Walcott then I don't know what to tell you.
That he's a far superior player to Walcott?

Nah I remember the Walcott gas and it was long before anyone thought he was shit.

Oxlade Chamberlain to solve world hunger

Xtra P
4th February '12, 05:39 PM
The gas levels are strong.

That he's a far superior player to Walcott?

Nah I remember the Walcott gas and it was long before anyone thought he was shit.

Oxlade Chamberlain to solve world hunger

Gas level mainly generated by the media and not helped by Capello for including him into the England squad before he'd even kicked a ball.

And yes, anyone who watches football will be able to tell that Alex is a superior player to Walcott. You want me to break down why I think this? tbh you should be able to to tell for yourself.

NSF
4th February '12, 05:40 PM
Oxlaide is better than Walcott imo, hes got the pace and better accuracy, he's alot stronger than theo too.

Hij
4th February '12, 05:44 PM
Nah Oxlade looks a talent, I dunno if I said that in the match thread today, or in previous ones or not. I think he will go onto be an excellent player, if not world class, assuming he has a strong head and people around him.

I just find the "Oxlade for England" chants - started by admittedly Piers Morgan a little much considering he's had his first (what I would say) excellent game against Premiership opposition - even if they are one of the worst teams in the league and had 10 men.

Taking nothing away from his performance today, but it was good, but does a good performance by an England lad always have to result with immediate wanking. It's not just him, we had to endure Cleverely at the start of the season!

By all means, take him as an option off the bench though.

Xtra P
4th February '12, 05:46 PM
He played quite good against United too and has pretty much performed well whenever he has played not to mention being head and shoulders above every other player in the England under 21's.

FoundTheGif
4th February '12, 05:46 PM
lol

????

also Defoe>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Bent.

Hij
4th February '12, 05:47 PM
He played quite good against United too and has pretty much performed well whenever he has played not to mention being head and shoulders above every other player in the England under 21's.

You've sold me, start him for England :-D

4th February '12, 05:51 PM
????

also Defoe>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Bent.

who's gonna be tracking back in the team you would pick bro??

/

bent bangs more goals then defoe and has done so for the last 4-5 years, smh...

Brisboy84
4th February '12, 05:57 PM
If he carries on his progress, then yeah i'd take him to the Euros. As for starting, it would depend how he does in the warm up games (if he was in the squad for those).

nortside
4th February '12, 05:59 PM
Truss no arsenal fan rated theo that highly

edit no sensible arsenal fan did

OX in a few games is already a better player

Pace they both got
but technique
passing
strength Ox wins hands down

Xtra P
4th February '12, 06:00 PM
You've sold me, start him for England :-D

Knew you'd come around :smug:

Not saying he should start but he should definitely be in the squad.

Hij
4th February '12, 06:01 PM
Yes. Walcott was rated back in the day and touted as the new Henry, theres no need to bare faced lie based on hindsight.

Knew you'd come around :smug:

Not saying he should start but he should definitely be in the squad.

Then we're in agreement. The what do you call it, erm consensus was in the last tournament that we needed a player to unlock defences, Oxlade fits that bill -but perhaps as a bench player.

FoundTheGif
4th February '12, 06:09 PM
Not sure if you've watched a United game with Young in it, but he frequently tracks back. Along with Rooney.

Bent's been shit this season.

Big 45
5th February '12, 12:35 PM
From what I've seen, Chamberlain is better than Young.

The Don
5th February '12, 01:06 PM
in my team i see him as an impact player who over the course of the tournament would probably dislodge adam johnson (depending on england's progression anyway)

while rooney is suspended i'd play

welbeck
young sturridge ox/johnson

Jack 1017
5th February '12, 01:37 PM
No

lol @ anyone that thinks Ox is going to be playing when Gervinho comes back

Quick question Arsenal bros, Ox or Gervinho? Theo will be starting on the right wing for England/Arsenal for the rest of the season. Ox is good, he had a good game yesterday but put Lahm/Ramos/Sagna in front of him and he wont be as effective imo.

The only problem with Theo is consistency, on his day hes better then the Ox

M.O.G.
5th February '12, 01:47 PM
No

Quick question Arsenal bros, Ox or Gervinho? Theo will be starting on the right wing for England/Arsenal for the rest of the season. Ox is good, he had a good game yesterday but put Lahm/Ramos/Sagna in front of him and he wont be as effective imo.

Repped for not wearing rose tinted glasses. Edit: Must spread

In all honesty, what ive seen so far the boy is going to be a regular starter for England for many years but lets not push him too soon, say he goes to the euros, doesnt play...it's Walcott 2.0 all over all again, it could harm his confidence, lets not forget he is still only a kid.
It's too soon for him.

StrallyMan
5th February '12, 01:53 PM
No

Ox has done more than Gervinho already 2bh

EDIT: Walcott is def not better than Ox lol

Xtra P
5th February '12, 01:57 PM
ox >>> Gervinho

ox >>> theo

Switch
5th February '12, 02:22 PM
No

well when theo comes against the run of the mill lb/rb more time than not he struggles, on his day yes theo can look very good but those days hardly come around and when they do its moments in a game more than him taking the game by the scruff of the neck and us as fans thinking wow this was theos game

right now ox is a shining beacon of light he's what we've been waiting for, i only hope arsene doesn't over use him like he likes to do, rotating ox, gervinho (who now has to fight for his place back) and theo will be a very good thing for the team.

Repped for not wearing rose tinted glasses. Edit: Must spread

In all honesty, what ive seen so far the boy is going to be a regular starter for England for many years but lets not push him too soon, say he goes to the euros, doesnt play...it's Walcott 2.0 all over all again, it could harm his confidence, lets not forget he is still only a kid.
It's too soon for him.lol theo and the ox have totally different charecters, theos clearly a timid lad while ox has the self belief which will see him flourish, if the ox was to go and not play/play well it won't effect him i feel.

Parrr
5th February '12, 02:42 PM

midfield.

Would be good I think.

Im guessing Wilshere wont be fit in time then?

i would throw cleverly in with that 4 man midfield with parker behind the 4 and rooney up top probably

but back on topic, AOC is only young still hes having a good start same way alot of our current squad were sick when they started.. he should definately travel and be picked if his forms good because playing a young player in big games when they arent mentally prepared usually fucks them and us over.

See what happens nearer the time i guess but Capello will blatently be a knob and play a stupid midfield like Downing Lampard Barry Walcott and we will all be mad :laugh:

Clintabn
5th February '12, 02:59 PM
At the moment I wouldn't take him, you can't take him based pretty much one game
But if he carries on playing like that there's no way you can't take him really..

Xtra P
5th February '12, 03:04 PM
one game lol

i swear most people on here don't actually watch football.

Switch
5th February '12, 03:04 PM
At the moment I wouldn't take him, you can't take him based pretty much one game
But if he carries on playing like that there's no way you can't take him really..whenever the kid has featured for us he has performed well

zurich
5th February '12, 03:19 PM
one game lol

i swear most people on here don't actually watch football.

. Clintabn

talkingthehardest
5th February '12, 03:22 PM
I don't think he should start but he'll be a very useful sub to throw on with 20 or so minutes left in the match. He has speed and strength which are two dangerous assets for a winger, and he seems very composed and mature for his age.

Genetically Genuine
5th February '12, 07:50 PM
Would definitely include him in the squad, debatable if he should be starting though.

Ox>>>>>Walcott

Pristine Condition
5th February '12, 07:59 PM
No way should he be starting at this Euro's.

Tony Starks
5th February '12, 08:03 PM
Only Sturridge has more to offer than the Ox right now as he's been consistent the whole year and i'd start those two. No one else is impressing similarly, where was Ashley Young today?

And its not a matter of hyping over 1 game cos Walcott was on fire yesterday and got three assists, I'll still gladly say Ox should start over him.

Jstar
5th February '12, 08:56 PM

Rooney
Welbeck
Sturridge
Crouch
Defoe

Looooool come on bro thats just a pisstake to Darren Bent tbh do not want to see Crouch in an England shirt again tbh

quality
6th February '12, 10:23 AM
This guy looks a serious player. Has a lot to his game, fail to understand why he hasn't played until now.

chris89
6th February '12, 10:24 AM
inb4injuredallnextseason

StrallyMan
6th February '12, 10:36 AM
inb4injuredallnextseason

hopefully not, he aint bitchmade like Wilshere

M.O.G.
6th February '12, 11:05 AM
Looooool come on bro thats just a pisstake to Darren Bent tbh do not want to see Crouch in an England shirt again tbh

Say what you want about Crouch but you cant knock his record for England.

Nigel
6th February '12, 12:07 PM
This thread shows what a state arsenal are in, one good performance by a kid and u want him for England. He's good but ain't really proved himself, got pulled off against Utd so Wenger must have known something we didn't. Before that game at the weekend most guys were rating him for training ground shots.

Crouch has averaged a goal every other game for England too. That's a better record than Defoe, Rooney and Bent. Not saying he is better but a record like that is impressive.

Jay
6th February '12, 12:15 PM
If he performs better than Walcott for the rest of the season then he should really make the squad ahead of him, but starting is a bit much for a player who has only played for the under 21's a handful of times. Walcott has been dire every time ive seen him this season.

EA
6th February '12, 01:16 PM
This thread shows what a state arsenal are in, one good performance by a kid and u want him for England. He's good but ain't really proved himself, got pulled off against Utd so Wenger must have known something we didn't. Before that game at the weekend most guys were rating him for training ground shots.

Crouch has averaged a goal every other game for England too. That's a better record than Defoe, Rooney and Bent. Not saying he is better but a record like that is impressive.

Erm...he was the best player on the pitch in his debut back in October when he scored against Olympiakos, he's been solid in all of his Carling Cup appearances, he was the best player on the pitch when he played against Man Utd and he scored 2 goals on his first PL start.

Most of us have been saying he should play since the Olympiakos but Wenger likes to give young players a 6 month adjustment period before playing. A policy he made because he saw how overexposing Walcott to first team stunted his development through injuries and what not.

Nigel
6th February '12, 01:27 PM
Still it's what a couple champions league games, a few carling cup games and 3/4 premier league starts. You can't truly judge a player on that, united are the only 'big' side he's played and even then he was against Smalling, a makeshift right back.m

Jack 1017
6th February '12, 01:41 PM
Still it's what a couple champions league games, a few carling cup games and 3/4 premier league starts. You can't truly judge a player on that, united are the only 'big' side he's played and even then he was against Smalling, a makeshift right back.m

r/s

Dont worry bros I can confirm the hype will die down once Ivory Coast have won the ACON

FIFA World Player of the Year winner Lionel Messi has described Walcott as "one of the most dangerous players I have ever played against."

theo>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>ox

EA
6th February '12, 02:03 PM

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying he's a world beater but he's clearly quality for his age. I wouldn't start him for England on merit alone but the fact it's debatable shows; a) how good he is already and b) the England squad is lacking depth.

6th February '12, 02:12 PM
the ox has more goals and assists than downing lululu :-D

Say what you want about Crouch but you cant knock his record for England.
:dead:

liverpool fans <<<

look at the countries crouch has scored the majority of his goals against lululu, shit ones...

if crouch is so good why doesn't he bang more goals in english football??

bent has banged against all teams in the league, he scores goals... his record in the prem >>> any english striker

yet you wouldn't take him but take crouch??

#DPMO (http://www.grimeforum.com/forum/misc.php?do=dbtech_usertag_hash&hash=DPMO)

M.O.G.
6th February '12, 02:20 PM
the ox has more goals and assists than downing lululu :-D

:dead:

liverpool fans <<<

look at the countries crouch has scored the majority of his goals against lululu, shit ones...

if crouch is so good why doesn't he bang more goals in english football??

bent has banged against all teams in the league, he scores goals... his record in the prem >>> any english striker

yet you wouldn't take him but take crouch??

#DPMO (http://www.grimeforum.com/forum/misc.php?do=dbtech_usertag_hash&hash=DPMO)

International is different from the prem as a football fan you should know this, Bent has never done it for England when given a chance....he has fluffed numerous chances, as stated say what you want about Crouch but internationally his record is as good as many top quality strikers for their countries.

You also must know you can only score against the team in front of you, and Crouch has delivered time and time again, he's scored at the world cup, offers something different and scores goals which is what strikers are meant to do, so yes, I would pick him over Bent.

#DPMO

quality
6th February '12, 02:29 PM
International is different from the prem as a football fan you should know this, Bent has never done it for England when given a chance....he has fluffed numerous chances, as stated say what you want about Crouch but internationally his record is as good as many top quality strikers for their countries.

You also must know you can only score against the team in front of you, and Crouch has delivered time and time again, he's scored at the world cup, offers something different and scores goals which is what strikers are meant to do, so yes, I would pick him over Bent.

#DPMO

3 of his 4 goals were in competitive games - he has 13 caps, I'd guess most of them were sub appearances in friendlies. His record isn't bad at all. He should definitely be one of the 4/5 strikers taken in the summer.

I would go with Rooney, Welbeck, Sturridge, Bent and maybe one more (perhaps Agbonlahor).

M.O.G.
6th February '12, 02:47 PM
3 of his 4 goals were in competitive games - he has 13 caps, I'd guess most of them were sub appearances in friendlies. His record isn't bad at all. He should definitely be one of the 4/5 strikers taken in the summer.

I would go with Rooney, Welbeck, Sturridge, Bent and maybe one more (perhaps Agbonlahor).

How many chances did he need to bag those 3 goals?
I cant remember what game is what, may have been the Switzerland game but he missed an absolute sitter, was a disgusting waste by a player who is considered 'International Class' im sorry if Bent is one of the best 5 options we have we are truly more fucked than we appear, he would get nowhere near my squad.

quality
6th February '12, 02:48 PM
How many chances did he need to bag those 3 goals?
I cant remember what game is what, may have been the Switzerland game but he missed an absolute sitter, was a disgusting waste by a player who is considered 'International Class' im sorry if Bent is one of the best 5 options we have we are truly more fucked than we appear, he would get nowhere near my squad.

England are shit, that shouldn't be a surprise. Rooney is the only top striker (when he's on it at least), Welbeck and Sturridge have potential.

He missed a chance? So does every centre forward, he's not the type to get down about it.

M.O.G.
6th February '12, 02:50 PM
England are shit, that shouldn't be a surprise. Rooney is the only top striker (when he's on it at least), Welbeck and Sturridge have potential.

He missed a chance? So does every centre forward, he's not the type to get down about it.

A chance? LOL, do you watch England regular (if no I wouldnt blame you) he probably has a 12% conversion rate..he misses glaring opportunities.

quality
6th February '12, 02:51 PM
A chance? LOL, do you watch England regular (if no I wouldnt blame you) he probably has a 12% conversion rate..he misses glaring opportunities.

The only one I can remember was Switzerland (or Wales?).

He's not going to start, realistically he's a better option than Crouch. Punt ball up to Crouch, he jumps on the defender's shoulder, free kick to opposing team.

Grimes
6th February '12, 03:02 PM
i don't see why not

England should take footballers not set piece specialists

6th February '12, 03:14 PM
No

oh shit, when gervinho comes back, i forgot, oh yeah, sorry, but gervinho needs to know what he can do tbh instead of getting past the whole opposition n wasting the opportunity he needs to make that killer pass tbh

6th February '12, 03:33 PM
LOOL M.O.G. parring Bent's miss... like say strikers at Liverpool have never missed sitters... like say other England strikers haven't missed sitters like say Crouch hasn't missed any sitters...

:angry:

StrallyMan
6th February '12, 03:59 PM
http://www.givemefootball.com/premier-league/rvp-ox-is-as-good-as-me Van Persie thinks we should

Switch
6th February '12, 04:04 PM
hopefully not, he aint bitchmade like Wilshere:dozey: its hardly wilsheres fault he broken a bone and then having it refracted

r/s

Dont worry bros I can confirm the hype will die down once Ivory Coast have won the ACON

theo>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>ox:laugh:

Only Sturridge has more to offer than the Ox right now as he's been consistent the whole year and i'd start those two. No one else is impressing similarly, where was Ashley Young today?

And its not a matter of hyping over 1 game cos Walcott was on fire yesterday and got three assists, I'll still gladly say Ox should start over him..

No way should he be starting at this Euro's.start maybe not but most people are saying he shouldn't go but as ive stated and a few others, if he continues with these kinds of performances then he should definitely feature for england, their wingers and most of the other players are pretty bland and lack ideas when things get tough