PDA

View Full Version : That feeling you get when someone...

Meyer Lansky
3rd February '12, 06:32 PM
asks you if you're on steroids when you're not>>>>>>>>>>

Even better, the feeling of when your mates dont believe that you're natural cuz your back is so wide >>>>>>>>>>>

I fackin lav it i do mate!

Tommy
3rd February '12, 06:36 PM
Had this happen to me last night actually. Lad from school I rarely see.

'Fucking hell, you've been on the juice'

It's good, but then you think 'If someone who knows me thinks that, strangers might think that too'

Meyer Lansky
3rd February '12, 06:44 PM
They probably do, and in my job its probably a bad thing but i dont give a fuck lol

That feeling when you dont even know them but all of a sudden the security guards just start acknowledging you with a head nod>>>>>>>>>>>

:laugh:

They dont want problems.

Tommy
3rd February '12, 07:12 PM
Yeah I'm not quite there yet. And at my height I doubt I ever will be. I have a huge problem with that cunt who, despite not having a badge, makes a point of shaking all the doorman's hands on a night out.

Danielson
3rd February '12, 07:55 PM
They probably do, and in my job its probably a bad thing but i dont give a fuck lol

That feeling when you dont even know them but all of a sudden the security guards just start acknowledging you with a head nod>>>>>>>>>>>

:laugh:

They dont want problems.

Willy
5th February '12, 12:51 AM
Meyer Lansky do you go Temple Gym??

Jimmy Conway
5th February '12, 12:56 AM
asks you if you're on steroids when you're not>>>>>>>>>>

You shower at the gym?

Meyer Lansky
5th February '12, 01:32 AM
Meyer Lansky do you go Temple Gym??

sometimes, i work in a gym so i get free membership but i go temple now and again just for the atmosphere.

what was ur old user name btw?

Tommy
5th February '12, 02:31 AM
sometimes, i work in a gym so i get free membership but i go temple now and again just for the atmosphere.

Might be moving down Midlands soon, if I do I'll make a trip every now and again to Temple.

Willy
5th February '12, 11:52 AM
I went there not long ago, i know the mixed race guy who works there and he talked me into going, it's a sick gym but it's long to go there every time

Nigdon

didn't you realise in the clothing thread asking about Jordan's lol

Meyer Lansky
5th February '12, 06:20 PM
ahh ok, nah i didn't i knew who you were but just forgot your name, if that makes sense.