PDA

View Full Version : Video: Jamieson - London (freestyle)

urbanelite
2nd February '12, 12:05 AM
London's Jamieson now based in the Bronx, NYC.

Originally from Kilburn, made the move Stateside a few years back due to an offer of work.

2007 he released The Foreign Exchange mixtape hosted by DJ Whoo Kid before putting together plans for his "I Came I Saw" trilogy series of mixtapes

2010 saw the release of Volume 1, launched via DJBooth.net with features from Skyzoo and Emilio Rojas. This was followed up in 2011 by Volume 2 with further features from Sean Price, Samuel and Joell Ortiz.

He's not been slack on the live front - performing 2 years running at Think Pink Rocks, opening for Melanie Fiona, Sean Kingston & Akon, and in 2011 opening for Mobb Deep at SOB's for Hot 97's "Who's Next" series.

With public endorsements from artists such as RZA, Yelawolf & B-Real, and key media such as XXL, ThisIs50, Hiphopdx, The Hip Hop Chronicle and 2Dopeboyz, he returned to London recently to film the new video for "London (freestyle). This is a taster from the final instalment of the "I Came I Saw" mixtape trilogy which will be released in the coming months.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PuEHPLnZPcs

dan_ov_walez
2nd February '12, 12:18 AM
is he from londo

Kolumbus
2nd February '12, 10:37 AM
is he from londo
Nope he's from London mate but nice try

KingSizeBlues
2nd February '12, 04:41 PM
Is this some kind of sick joke?

I LOVE GRIME
2nd February '12, 05:36 PM
saw the thread name thought it was the legend from back in the day very sad, who likes this 1 this 1 this 1