PDA

View Full Version : West Ham vs Millwall - Saturday 4th Feb - 12:30pm

Mr. Jefferies
1st February '12, 07:00 PM
Kick-off 12:30.

Streams. (http://www.footballstreaming.info/streams/todays-links/)

BIGDON
1st February '12, 07:16 PM
in cant wait :-D

no pre game pints <<<

To help deliver a safe game for all there will be a complete alcohol ban in the stadium and in all surrounding pubs and off-licenses. This ban complements the existing Designated Public Places Order (DPPO) already in place across the borough of Newham.

While it is hoped and expected that fans will behave in a respectful manner both inside the stadium and in the surrounding areas, there will be a zero tolerance policy towards anybody who attempts to cause disruption.

There will be a large and noticeable police presence on the day to ensure the safety of supporters and they will also deal with any inappropriate behaviour quickly and robustly. Anybody causing a disturbance can expect a lifetime ban from both clubs and possible prosecution.

BIGDON
2nd February '12, 10:31 PM
PNrt7_DbLG0

Josh
2nd February '12, 10:39 PM
in cant wait :-D

no pre game pints <<<

lol

buy cans beforehand and drink them

Julio Cesar
2nd February '12, 10:46 PM
lol

buy cans beforehand and drink them

Or chuck them at millwall fans BIGDON

BIGDON
2nd February '12, 10:53 PM
lul i normally drink a can on the way to the stadium anyway cant wait

VNVP9kNSnn8

Josh
2nd February '12, 10:57 PM
nah i mean buy some and derink them at home b4 you leave house :-D

BIGLEE
2nd February '12, 10:59 PM
Can't wait!

adidasgrandad
2nd February '12, 11:06 PM
very excited for this. the last one was shit because the tense crowd atmosphere reflected on the players performance.

hopefully a few of our younguns can impress and celebrate in front of their fans again haha

FoundTheGif
2nd February '12, 11:08 PM
Kinda wary about betting on West Ham tbh. Lost 5-1 to Ipswich.

kilik
2nd February '12, 11:11 PM
feel to go down just to see some action :laugh:

quality
2nd February '12, 11:13 PM
Can we bet on number of arrests?

adidasgrandad
2nd February '12, 11:15 PM
Kinda wary about betting on West Ham tbh. Lost 5-1 to Ipswich.

won't happen again. last season we might have lost 4 on the bounce like that but this season we're fairly solid. expect a safe clean shit win.

MoneyMan
2nd February '12, 11:17 PM
Any Millwall fans on here?

bigdave AndyKnuckles @PakiBashingPete TonyTheCunter

EDIT: loooool there's actually someone called bigdave?!?!?

bigsteve is this your bredrin?

Scrappy123
2nd February '12, 11:18 PM
Ravel,Vaz Te and Maynard with the baptism of fire:laugh:

Smithers
2nd February '12, 11:19 PM
Can we bet on number of arrests?

This.

BIGDON
2nd February '12, 11:55 PM
last time we had them at home

CEH1NSPWXA0

c2Qe4EfFi7E

I91OeSc15x4

COYI i want passion we explain to the players that this isn't just another game this is Millwall the enemy we then choose the 11 hungriest players available on the day we tell them that today there are no excuses no switching off not today we roll our sleeves up and prepare for war we run our socks off for 90 minutes we track our markers like our lives depended on it when not in possession we chase the ball with every drop of energy we have if a team mate gets dragged out of position then we cover them when in possession we keep it simple tight Nothing clever nothing fancy pass and move pass and move make the space move about then when the opportunity presents itself BANG its in the net and if the opportunity doesn't present itself then we wait until it does pass and move we play like our fucking lives depended on it chasing every ball fighting for the ball Playing as a unit if the tempo of the game increases then we go with it we adapt if it slows down then we go with it we adapt we do this while maintaining the mentality of fighting for one another and keeping it tight and most importantly WE WIN

XtJtU5XJtvk

http://a2.ec-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/98/febe473738f5ce78a5d504de1d4acf4b/l.gif

Pristine Condition
3rd February '12, 12:04 AM
I remember the punch up at Mile End, was maaaad

BIGDON
3rd February '12, 10:44 AM
http://i41.tinypic.com/5le77o.jpg

Sean
3rd February '12, 10:58 AM
Can confirm i am rolling there with a van full of alcohol selling it around the ground to make some money and will then be hireing the van out to tie some people up and drop them off in epping

Hij
3rd February '12, 11:52 AM
Can confirm i am rolling there with a van full of alcohol selling it around the ground to make some money and will then be hireing the van out to tie some people up and drop them off in epping

Lmao

Sean
3rd February '12, 12:01 PM
Lmao

Business minded! Would make thousands in a few hours work i wonder how much it is to hire a ice cream van il be disguise then :laugh:

Just clocked i didnt get a notification hij is performing some wizard sleeve shit right here

BIGDON
3rd February '12, 01:22 PM
lol 20k drunk rep bets >>>>><<<<>

COYI

Mr. Jefferies
3rd February '12, 01:25 PM

COYI

Come on you Irons?

BIGDON
3rd February '12, 01:55 PM
Come on you Irons?

c/s

inshallah the new boys impress

http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/423954_315986878448183_116830088363864_834294_9817 69101_n.jpg

Hutch
3rd February '12, 06:27 PM

COYI

woah.gif

good luck bro, will not be betting on this lol.

MoneyMan
3rd February '12, 06:31 PM
BIGDON why don't you lot say COYH like come on you hammers lol.

Also, bigdon and biglee are both west ham fans = mind blown.

bigsteve an iron as well?

BIGDON
3rd February '12, 07:28 PM
BIGDON why don't you lot say COYH like come on you hammers lol.

Also, bigdon and biglee are both west ham fans = mind blown.

bigsteve an iron as well?

irons >>>>>>>>> better name tbf mate lol

cant wait bring it on fuck Millwall No One Likes Frank

adidasgrandad
3rd February '12, 07:31 PM
ravel morrisson to come on and get in a fight...whether hes playing or not haha

BIGDON
3rd February '12, 08:45 PM
ravel morrisson to come on and get in a fight...whether hes playing or not haha

yeah i really hope Morrison gets some game time tomorrow i reckon he will have the right passion and could do something special

adidasgrandad
3rd February '12, 09:15 PM
i've only seen little clips of his reserve games but he looks like a pretty stylish midfielder. something that we aint had in a few years. i'm actually pretty chuffed with that signing to be honest.

BIGDON
3rd February '12, 10:22 PM
i've only seen little clips of his reserve games but he looks like a pretty stylish midfielder. something that we aint had in a few years. i'm actually pretty chuffed with that signing to be honest.

yeah we got a feel character on our books looking forward to seeing him in action this video impressed me alot

mcb-6TXzHBk

BIGDON
4th February '12, 01:47 AM
BUMP I JUST CANT WAIT I WANT TO GO NOW!!!

http://i39.tinypic.com/iyj7t0.jpg

ALSO DONE A 20 QUID WIN BET SO IF WE WIN I PRETTY MUCH GOT IN FOR A TENNER TO SEE THE PIKEY CUNTS GET TRASHED COYI

THEN I WILL BE GOING STRAIGHT TO THE TICKET OFFICE TO BUY A TICKET FOR THE VALENTINES DAY MASSACRE OF SOUTHAMPTON COME AT ME chickenkormapilauandnaan

http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/431536_2986343629828_1599156381_32642515_142605012 4_n.jpg

2QwyDZNZfFY

adidasgrandad
4th February '12, 01:55 AM
the carling cup game was great. zavon hines goal >>>

the euphoria i felt when stanislas equalised in the final minutes and then celebrated in front of them is actually matched only by the feeling of marlon harewood taking us to the fa cup final.

NSF
4th February '12, 01:41 PM
Red card in the 8th minute for west ham, peak lol

Manc Tom
4th February '12, 01:45 PM
lolnolan

adidasgrandad
4th February '12, 01:45 PM
kevin nolan proving once again what a great leader he is. if he isnt getting himself booked for mouthing off...hes getting himself sent off 7 minutes into the big derby *sarcastic applause*

Hij
4th February '12, 02:16 PM
Lol peak for Bigdon he was so looking forward to this as well

NSF
4th February '12, 02:18 PM
1-0 West Ham; Cole

Milwall are so shit lol

adidasgrandad
4th February '12, 02:22 PM
oooooohhhh SIT THE FUCK DOWN! lol

we've deserved that. passed the ball quite well for the most of it and noble and faubert have played really well. im actually quite impressed by faye at cb. we've been pretty slid at the back.

so far so good.

Hij
4th February '12, 02:52 PM
1-0 West Ham; Cole

Milwall are so shit lol

Ooooo interesting

NSF
4th February '12, 02:59 PM
Trotters goal >>>>>

1-1

Wtf 2-1 West Ham, that shouldn't have been allowed it was a foul on the keeper.

Hutch
4th February '12, 03:05 PM
Imagine if that happened in the prem :laugh: the ref would have blown for a free kick before Faubert even touched the keeper.

kilik
4th February '12, 03:10 PM
just locked in

why is that stand empty?

Hutch
4th February '12, 03:23 PM
just locked in

why is that stand empty?

They haven't said but probably cos Millwall are that end and have the top tier. Just fan seperation for this game I think.

adidasgrandad
4th February '12, 03:32 PM
very happy with that. good game too. it could easily be considered a foul but i think he'd already punched it anyway plus i think it was a case of their keeper running into him more than anything else. need to watch it again. A good finish by reid regardless.

Hutch
4th February '12, 03:43 PM
very happy with that. good game too. it could easily be considered a foul but i think he'd already punched it anyway plus i think it was a case of their keeper running into him more than anything else. need to watch it again. A good finish by reid regardless.

Nah it was a foul lol, no bias either cos I hate Millwall.

adidasgrandad
4th February '12, 05:20 PM
yeah?fuck them anyway. it was a good finish still.

anyone noticed how carlton cole has become pretty much synonymous with west ham these days. he celebrated the win like we'd just got into a cup final. was great to see and nice to see him applauded off the pitch again it seems to be common occurence these days. he is often frustrating but he works hard and nicks a few goals.

BIGDON
4th February '12, 05:20 PM
what a game and what a fucking win thought the whole team was immense today

WEST HAM I LOVE U

BIGDON
4th February '12, 07:52 PM
woah

well played big Sam

Sam Allardyce has hailed West Ham United's 2-1 victory over Millwall as 'the best win' he has ever had in his managerial career.

wRugrCGCVkg

QaK24FrNrIw

5rU0kvdmVmI

critic of musical arts
4th February '12, 08:01 PM
This was not just a victory for West Ham. It was a victory for East London :-D.

BIGDON
4th February '12, 11:34 PM
EAST EAST EAST LONDON!!

_44sP9ymEvk

RwRzs2XiJOI

PYCyep1-MYU

pcKWrDB73ds

why is that stand empty?

they kept the lower stand empty to stop trouble and players celebrating in front of the fans

BIGDON
5th February '12, 10:50 PM
only 2 arrested from yesterday

new video from outside lul at the fruit bowl fight

Mhn7qrc9E7A

Plak
5th February '12, 10:55 PM
BIGDON how did Harry Kane do yesterday.
No bias he's a Spurs player really.

BIGDON
5th February '12, 10:59 PM
@BIGDON (http://www.grimeforum.com/forum/member.php?u=3370) how did Harry Kane do yesterday.
No bias he's a Spurs player really.

didnt take much notice of any Millwall players other than him getting booed when he came on lul

Plak
5th February '12, 11:10 PM
didnt take much notice of any Millwall players other than him getting booed when he came on lul

Owned by Spurs playing for Millwall...

...Upton Park favourite r/s

BIGDON
5th February '12, 11:57 PM
Owned by Spurs playing for Millwall...

...Upton Park favourite r/s

lol think we hated all the players the same tbh

ko5TrEQUyS8

BIGDON
7th February '12, 07:16 PM
:laugh:

4k9jSPvHXlU