PDA

View Full Version : JT facing trial / JT stripped of captaincy

chris89
1st February '12, 12:57 PM
after the Euros lululu

JamieQpr u mad? cool anonymous complaint bro

Will see him lift the Euro trophy as England captain before receiving a 2.5k fine and getting on with his life.

Mr. Jefferies
1st February '12, 01:13 PM
:-D:-D:-D

BIGLEE
1st February '12, 01:16 PM
After euros wow

quality
1st February '12, 01:33 PM
What the fuck?

Hij

chris89
1st February '12, 01:37 PM
That random QPR fan who complained has actually made it so that JT didn't get banned this season :laugh:

Julio Cesar
1st February '12, 01:44 PM
What a load of bollocks

chris89
1st February '12, 01:51 PM
What a load of bollocks

http://www.grimeforum.com/forum/customavatars/avatar1348_20.gif

Tony Starks
1st February '12, 01:59 PM
This is bullshit. When he's found guilty, any idea what kind of punishment he's facing?

quality
1st February '12, 02:04 PM
This is bullshit. When he's found guilty, any idea what kind of punishment he's facing?

Most people seem to be suggesting a fine. Then the FA can take separate action after that.

Really, if he's criminally prosecuted we should be talking a massive ban. He'll probably get 4 games.

chris89
1st February '12, 02:10 PM
What he said wasn't worse than what Suarez said though lol

quality
1st February '12, 02:15 PM

Especially as he didn't actually say it. "Anton, I did not call you a..."

Let's see how that defense stands up in court.

Thinking about it, it will probably get thrown out as no one actually heard it at the time.

chris89
1st February '12, 02:27 PM
Let's see how that defense stands up in court.

Won't stand up too well unless Carvalho is next to him ;)

I'm here all week

NSF
1st February '12, 02:43 PM
That random QPR fan who complained has actually made it so that JT didn't get banned this season :laugh:loool didn't realise that when I was reading about it earlier.

Papinades_
1st February '12, 02:52 PM
Fuck JT

chris89
1st February '12, 02:55 PM
Chelsea fans celebrate ITT

Hutch Philip The Don Zoffie GrimmyGrimGrim

http://top-people.starmedia.com/tmp/swotti/cacheAM9OBIB0ZXJYEQ==UGVVCGXLLVBLB3BSZQ==/imgJohn%20Terry2.jpg
Winford Brunback Dusk Prophet Dan

Sosa
1st February '12, 03:00 PM
:laugh:

Jay
1st February '12, 05:17 PM
They've just handed the FA a massive reprieve with this.

The Stig
1st February '12, 05:22 PM
winning

#ManzWillBeMad (http://www.grimeforum.com/forum/misc.php?do=dbtech_usertag_hash&hash=ManzWillBeMad)

What a load of bollocks

loool

I LOVE GRIME
1st February '12, 05:30 PM
awful and fucking disgusting the golden boy gets let off again nothing will happen to terry lets be serious now, he is caught blatantly being racist and gets away with it, if this was anybody else shit would of being done they strip him of being captain for fucking a mans wife but do nothing when he is racist, in 85% of work places probably more racism is a instant dismissal fucking a mans wife is not in terms of what is more serious is it not clear? the message that this sends off is disgusting and the black players should refuse to play while he is in the squad and if he is allowed to keep the captains armband then it is even worse

Romelu Lukaku
1st February '12, 05:31 PM
This will affect England at the Euro's surely?

Scrappy123
1st February '12, 05:36 PM
F.A are popping champs right now.

15 game ban minimum tbh

1st February '12, 05:37 PM
all court cases take time to actually happen, if it were the FA's case would have gone just as quickly as the suarez case

Philip
1st February '12, 05:38 PM

http://top-people.starmedia.com/tmp/swotti/cacheAM9OBIB0ZXJYEQ==UGVVCGXLLVBLB3BSZQ==/imgJohn%20Terry2.jpg

Suwooooooo the england veteran lives on

MoneyMan
1st February '12, 06:36 PM

Nah stop trolling lol it was as bad on the face of it, but worse really because he cannot hide behind any "cultural differences" claims as they're both born and bred English.

inb4JTclaimsAntonisanAfricanimmigrantnotbornandbre dEnglish

Zoffie
1st February '12, 06:44 PM
No Suarez was worse because he repeatedly mocked Evra calling him a blackie through the game & not in a friendly way... It all happened after he kicked Evra & Evra went to ask him why he kicked him, that's when he pointed to his skin & said he kicked him because he was a blackie, Evra got angry & wanted him to apologise & he said he doesn't talk to blackies etc.

Really disgusting reading that transcript.

Saying that I think it should be the same as precedent should mean any racial discrimination & that Suarez length of ban gets thrown at you.

MoneyMan
1st February '12, 07:33 PM
No Suarez was worse because he repeatedly mocked Evra calling him a blackie through the game & not in a friendly way... It all happened after he kicked Evra & Evra went to ask him why he kicked him, that's when he pointed to his skin & said he kicked him because he was a blackie, Evra got angry & wanted him to apologise & he said he doesn't talk to blackies etc.

Really disgusting reading that transcript.

Saying that I think it should be the same as precedent should mean any racial discrimination & that Suarez length of ban gets thrown at you.

Both the Suarez vs Evra and JT vs Anton Ferdinand situations were heard by the same number of people in real time, they both have equally inconclusive video and witness evidence.

As I said they are both as bad as each other, at least. Terry should get at least an 8 game ban, I doubt he will though because English players get away with anything off the FA.

Hutch
1st February '12, 07:38 PM

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lw43xk0xGU1qfc7xi.gif

Will rep my Chelsea dons great news bros.

http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lwnumqzxtK1qh9ifho1_250.gif

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lw43xk0xGU1qfc7xi.gif

EA
1st February '12, 07:59 PM
:lol: this so much BS. I bet he'll get less than 8 games if he even gets banned at all.

Both the Suarez vs Evra and JT vs Anton Ferdinand situations were heard by the same number of people in real time, they both have equally inconclusive video and witness evidence.

But...Suarez admitted to what he said.

Danielson
1st February '12, 08:34 PM

@Hutch (http://www.grimeforum.com/forum/member.php?u=9664) @Philip (http://www.grimeforum.com/forum/member.php?u=10369) @The Don (http://www.grimeforum.com/forum/member.php?u=1446) @Zoffie (http://www.grimeforum.com/forum/member.php?u=10856) @GrimmyGrimGrim (http://www.grimeforum.com/forum/member.php?u=26)

http://top-people.starmedia.com/tmp/swotti/cacheAM9OBIB0ZXJYEQ==UGVVCGXLLVBLB3BSZQ==/imgJohn Terry2.jpg
@Winford Brunback (http://www.grimeforum.com/forum/member.php?u=9966) @Dusk (http://www.grimeforum.com/forum/member.php?u=5800) @Prophet Dan (http://www.grimeforum.com/forum/member.php?u=13202)

wah, no Danielson?

http://gifsforum.com/images/gif/i'm out of here/grand/76933196-I'm-out-fore-here-.gif

Tony Starks
1st February '12, 08:45 PM
Now John Terrys free to lead his men into Poland in the summer...just like his hero did in 1939

Hutch
1st February '12, 08:46 PM
Now John Terrys free to lead his men into Poland in the summer...just like his hero did in 1939

http://img696.imageshack.us/img696/5360/ohhhh.gif

MoneyMan
1st February '12, 08:47 PM

looooool shame I need to spread rep.

chris89
1st February '12, 09:37 PM
Sorry Danielson I knew I forgot someone smh at myself :(

The Don
1st February '12, 09:44 PM
lol if he's found guilty he will get 8 games minimum man on what planet would he get less if he's charged with the same thing

capello should call up anton for the euros for the banter

chris89
1st February '12, 09:52 PM
capello should call up anton for the euros for the banter

Hij
2nd February '12, 02:27 PM
I hope Martin Samuel gets hit by a car the hypocritical, written John Terry's autobiography cunt

John Terry. Why doesn’t he just sod off? It would be so much more convenient that way.

So much easier for everybody if he would just accept that the verdict of the kangaroo courts is in, without the tiresome necessity of due legal process in a proper one.

Judged unfit to captain England in the grand court of Twitter, messageboards and radio vox pops, why doesn’t Terry just slink away and accept that nobody has the patience for a fair trial these days?

We want to vote now. We want to press the red button to interact. We have decided the England captain is the weakest link. Goodbye.

What a nuisance he is, with his talk of innocence and his stubborn refusal to stand down. He should just resign, safe in the knowledge nobody would read this as an admission of guilt. This is a civilised society, after all. We don’t presume. We don’t pre-judge. And we don’t involve ourselves in idle gossip. Ask Gary Speed’s family.

No, nobody would read anything into the news that the England captain had quit his job pending a trial for a racially aggravated public order offence. They wouldn’t speculate that new evidence had emerged making his position untenable. No smoke without fire, they certainly wouldn’t say.

July 9. How hearts must have sunk at the FA when they were tossed that little hand grenade from Court One. The District Judge, the aptly named Howard Riddle, presented Terry’s masters with a conundrum of fiendish complexity by delaying his case until after the European Championship

Terry could lift England’s first trophy since 1966 as the hero of a nation on July 1, and be branded a racist in Westminster Magistrates’ Court less than two weeks later; a horrible prospect.

The alternative, however, is to strip England’s captain of the greatest professional honour — for the second time in his career — on the back of something he might have done. Maybe. We’re looking into it.

We are told our multi-racial society will not accept such a prominent public figure being accused of racism; well then, our multi-racial society needs to grow up.

Accusations, we can handle. Accusations are dealt with fairly, then judgement is passed if guilty. To start passing sentence — and to lose the England captaincy is a sentence — on the basis of as yet unproven accusations is fundamentally unjust.

The FA have been dealt a devilish hand, but it is not their fault. They had almost completed their investigation into what passed between Terry and Anton Ferdinand when high-handedly ordered to wait for the police investigation.

This moved at glacial speed, so an incident that took place in autumn 2011 will now be resolved in summer 2012.

There is the possibility that the FA will convene their own hearing before then — the ICC did against Pakistan’s spot- fixing cricketers before their criminal trial — but what if it found Terry had no case to answer? Instantly, the FA would be accused of expediency, of potentially sabotaging a police case for their own ends.

They could not win, unless they found Terry guilty and sated the baying mob.

Jason Roberts, who is busily playing up an average career in football — he is currently on loan at Reading from Blackburn Rovers — into a more rewarding one in the media, instantly announced via Twitter that Terry should not go to the European Championship at all, let alone as captain.

‘Believe me, the dressing room will be toxic,’ he said. Yet why should we believe him? Why should we believe anybody, without evidence?

Roberts knows no more about the politics of the England dressing room — he has won 22 caps, but for Grenada — than we do about the events at Loftus Road on October 23.

We need hard facts, not vague implorations. We are going to find out the truth of this matter, but sometime after July 9. Sorry if that is vexatious.

Sorry if that does not suit the need for a nightly eviction. Maybe there is something on another channel that you can watch.

We have heard this all before around Terry. The dressing room was going to be toxic after the Wayne Bridge controversy, and when he was reinstated to replace Rio Ferdinand.

Now it will be poisoned again. Yet when Fabio Capello asked if any players had problems with Terry’s return as captain, he was met with silence.

When Capello asked the new young players which of the senior professionals took time out to welcome them and stayed in touch after international duty, Terry scored highly again.

The only way Capello will remove Terry is if he thinks the storm around him will adversely affect the focus of the squad. His decision will be pragmatic, not moral, because to replace Terry on moral grounds alone is to treat an accusation as proof of guilt.

And it would be convenient if that were the case. Very convenient for those with a finger on the red button.

But this is a man’s reputation and career at stake. It is not Strictly Come Racism

Big 45
2nd February '12, 03:02 PM
lol

Suarez admitted he called Evra a Negro.

Can't we just move on bro.

Sosa
2nd February '12, 03:15 PM
terry should be the captain for the euros. if hes playing hes the best man for the job tbh

no one else on the pitch is gona talk to the players like he does lol

Hij
2nd February '12, 03:16 PM
The Suarez case is only relevant because of Martin Samuel's previous comments on something that was very similar.

So now he wants conclusive proof? Suarez had his defence that what he said wasn't offensive. No other proof = hang him out to dry. John Terry comes out with potentially an equally ludicrous claim (in your lads eyes, not mine) even after being caught on camera "referring to Anton Ferdinand's race" - indisputable - and everyones backing him up?

If you can't see the favouritism to England's brave John Terry then more fool you bro. I can't believe we live in a country where we absolutely demolish a foreigner on the word of another - yet when it's John Terry the lionheart, the press make as many allowances for him as possible -it's staggering. But whatever, move on, forget about it, don't mention the flagrant hypocrisy in the media, nothing to see here.

Hij
2nd February '12, 03:21 PM
One rule for one, one rule for a white Englishman

Yeah, there's no way the court case could take place in the afternoons. It's not like both teams are from London, and the players don't have free time all afternoon every single day. The FA and Chelsea (who sent letters to the judge) seemingly will do anything to win their precious Euro or World Cup - beyond supporting them now.

quality
2nd February '12, 03:22 PM
John Terry, you know what you are.

The general gist of the Mail is that white English people can't be racist, any suggestions they are is political correctness gone mad, so Martin Samuel's article isn't shocking. Now those foreigners on the other hand...

From what I know of him (I don't read the Mail, seen him on the Sunday Supplement), he's a mouthy cunt anyway.

Jack 1017
2nd February '12, 03:23 PM
Not being funny mate but irl if you are accused of using racist remarks in a work place you will be suspended until the truth has been confirmed.

JT is racist, Suarez maybe hes just retarded but I think hes racist as well tbh.

Ps dont ban me pls

Sosa
2nd February '12, 03:24 PM
One rule for one, one rule for a white Englishman

Yeah, there's no way the court case could take place in the afternoons. It's not like both teams are from London, and the players don't have free time all afternoon every single day. The FA and Chelsea (who sent letters to the judge) seemingly will do anything to win their precious Euro or World Cup - beyond supporting them now.

tbh though terry hasnt admitted it, and has anton even come out and said he said anything? im not that up to speed

key differences in the cases really, evra telling anyone who would listen an suarez openly admitting it and trying to plead ignorance.

Hij
2nd February '12, 03:32 PM
No Suarez was worse because he repeatedly mocked Evra calling him a blackie
Fuck off you fucking Paedophile

He was found to have "probably" have said that "several" times - E.G they just went along with what Evra said- despite Evra saying 10, and then 5 and them deciding on 7 as it fitted nicely between the two. This 'trial' is the biggest crock of shit. The way you can state that as fact because three stooges chose not to believe anything Suarez said- but virtually everything Evra said. Show me the video evidence, the testimony of others that heard Suarez, just one of the seven times, show me the Man United players who mentioned Evra complaining of being abused MULTIPLE times rather than mentioning it singuarly, come on, show me the stringent fucking proof that was needed to string him up?

At least England's John Terry will have to face a higher burden of proof and probably get off- despite 100 million fucking percent referring to Anton's colour, e.g with the fucking video evidence that is freely available, whether in defence of an apparent previous slur or not - it's a breach of FA rules to refer to someones skin colour.

If anyone's 'excuse' looks more hilarious out of the two, it's John Terry's. Yeah of course you would say "I didn't call you a black cunt" without your body language portraying that you felt offended someone had accused you of that. Instead you can see the venom in his eyes and the spit emanating from his mouth.

I expect the FA to show consistency regardless.

LMAO of course I fucking don't.

Jack 1017
2nd February '12, 03:36 PM
Hopefully he Rio breaks both of JTs legs on Sunday

Inshallah

Hij
2nd February '12, 03:40 PM
Is Rio fit?

Hij
2nd February '12, 03:45 PM
As you get older @quality (http://www.grimeforum.com/forum/member.php?u=745) you realise the Sunday Supplement is actually a show full of pontificating cunts. :laugh:

JT is racist, Suarez maybe hes just retarded but I think hes racist as well tbh.

I can't say categorically he's not racist mate, so if you believe that then fair enough. I can't say he definitely didn't say anything to Evra- he may well have, he might admit it later on in his life and I'll look and feel like a cunt. I think the case is sad because there was no motive or inclination to look at the possibility that he might have been stitched up, and it's still a possibility, in my eyes at least that he was. Nothing was proven IMO - but the same journalists unwilling to give him 10% of the doubt and at least look at inconsistencies in Evra's statement, are falling over themselves for John Terry, that's all I'm saying.

Essentially some of the very same shit we were saying in defence of Suarez during the whole case, which the media weren't addressing, they are now saying almost word for word for John Terry. It's staggering in my eyes anyway.

GrimmyGrimGrim
2nd February '12, 03:48 PM
not my type really

quality
2nd February '12, 03:49 PM
Hij its odd, I listen to a couple of football podcasts infrequently (Football Weekly being the best).

On the Sunday Supplement, they just seem so ill-informed (especially Henry Winter and that cunt Brian Wool-something). About everything. It's madness, especially for people whose job is essentially to watch football.

I used to like it as a kid because Jimmy Hill was on it no homes.

Hij
2nd February '12, 03:54 PM
Mate ever since I found the Football Ramble and Football Weekly I wondered why I ever listened or watched the Sunday Supplement. Agree about Winter and ESPECIALLY Woolborough or whatever his name is, fucking hate them all!!

Jimmy Hill though >>>

Obviously I also listen to the Anfield Wrap and while they do argue amongst themselves, it's clearly biased towards Liverpool, but I do like Football Weekly and the Football Ramble.

GrimmyGrimGrim
2nd February '12, 03:55 PM
doubt Hij will read this but:

This is an article about John Terry written by a former youth Chelsea player who currently plays in Iceland, Sam Tillen. I translated the whole thing from Icelandic so don't expect it to be perfectly written. Never the less it's a very good read and shows a side of John Terry most media and non Chelsea fans choose to ignore.

"As football fans we don't get a lot of oppurtunities to judge a player's persona, all we get is stuff from the newspaper and other medias and of course how the player acts on the football pitch. It's normal that our feelings towards them base on those things since we don't know them personally. But unfortunately this can be very deceiving.

Sometimes reporters can have a lot of propaganda. They could have had an argument with the player, be friends with his ex wife or support a rival club. When a player steps on the field on a saturday the whole world watches him play under the pressure of his life. Players, managers and supporters have all been waiting for this moment - kick off. It's abnormal to judge people's behaviour under these circumstances. Do you think that when Gary Neville wins a game of hide and seek with his daughter he yells at his wife "Come on!!!!" while he holds on to his shirt like he did in front of Liverpool supporters at Old Trafford? I think not.

When you are around the training ground you get to see the players in they're true form. Some of them surprise and charm you while others dissappoint you. This would also be the case if you meet someone in real life. The fact that footballers are famous does not make them any different. They just have talent in a specific field just like doctors or architects. Some of them are good people, others are not.

The year 2002 I was 17 and had been injured for eight monts. I usually had to train twice as much to be in form. I trained with several players during rehabilation and since John Terry was facing injury as well I trained a lot with him. We trained together for 3 or 4 weeks before he began to play again and prove himself as the number one center back in the first team. After this John always observed how I was doing with my injury and he wished me good luck for my first game after 11 months of rehabilation. Unfortunately in that first game I got heavily injured again and had to go to surgery 3 days later. When the physio came to visit me he said that "JT" had asked if I could get vacation and he even asked Graeme (Le Saux) if they could use the "discipline fund" (money if a player comes late to a training and such) from the first team to pay for my vacation. I couldn't believe it.

After staying home for ten days I went to the training ground and John was there. He asked how I was doing and then said "Me and Graeme have arranged for you to go to a vacation, you can go wherever you want, with your friend or your brother, you deserve something good. Just think about where you want to go, this isn't your money! Just let us know how much it costs and we will arrange it.

I didn't know what to say other than thank you. I talked to the youth and reserve coaches and they told me it was probably best for me to take the vacation. One of the reserve coach said that I still had that "hospital color" because I was as white as a ghost. I lost a lot of blood in the surgery it showed in my face.

My mother had also just had surgery so she could use a a little break from work. That's why I wanted to take her with me. It was october so I needed to find "some place hot" like John advised me to do. The one place close that was hot enough was south spain and because this wasn't my money I didn't want to take advantage of the generosity from John. So the next day during practice I said to John "Is it okay if me and my mother go to Sevilla over the weekend?" His answer was, "Come on Tills! You can go wherever you want for free, why do you want to go there? It won't even be hot. Look at it again, go to the caribbeans or something, you can sit at the beach without having to worry how much it is going to cost, we will make sure of it."

So I went and checked again and found a good offer for a trip to Tobago. I talked to my physio for a few days and he said "It's fine, just talk to JT." I still felt bad spending other people's money, I had never done that before. So naturally I was a little nervous when I was talking to John, telling him about the trip I had in mind. And what did John say?

"No problem, good choice! Just give me the info and we'll pay it."
He arranged everything and the day before I was leaving for the trip he called me over in the dressing room. "Tills, your going tomorrow, right?" He went to his pocket and took out 100 pounds. "Here, some pocket money to spend". I said that I couldn't accept it. He asked again and again I refused. Then he stood up and said "you're not going anywhere until you accept this!". I had no choice.

When I came back from the trip I was renewed and a part of the reason was that I was finally ready to play football again, 6 months after my surgery. In my first game after the injury (in the youth team) we were playing Crystal Palace on our training ground. The first team wasn't suppose to have training until 3pm but our game was at 10am. John came to see me play, 5 hours before his training. He came just to see if I would get through the game, which happened. He certainly didn't have to do that, but he did.

When by brother Joe was in the youth team, John paid for driving lessons for every single player in the youth team because he knew how expensive it was when you only get 80 punds a week in the youth team. The youth players just had to tell him how much it costed and John paid it next day. In that time when the youth players were cleaning the first team players shoes everyone wanted to get one of the 'sharks', John, Frank Lampard, Jody Morris or Eiðyour Smári because they gave the highest "christmas bonus". Some players didn't give any bonus even though the youth players had cleaned they're shoes for 6 months. John didn't ony gve high bonuses, but he even paid for the youth players fines if he thought they were being treated unfairly. Of course, he told them not to say a soul.

John has never forgotten what it was like to be a player in the youth team and he is the perfect captain. He was always available if you wanted to talk to him. He always asked every youth player how they were doing in the team. If he heard that you played well in a match, he congratulated and encouraged you. He really had an interest. He never forgot the young players. He was always monitored the youth players including me. For instance, he found an agent for me that I signed with. When youth players traveled with the first team he always made sure that they got they're bonuses, that made alot of difference in they're paychecks. He helped them adapt and welcomed them in to a new environment. On the pitch and the training ground he was magnificent, he had an heart like a lion. He trained after practices, always did that little extra. We really looked up to him.

It wasn't just the youth players either. There are endless stories of his kindness and generosity, stories that never left the training ground. One of them stands out. We had an old masseuse that was called Al, one day his car broke down for good. He said that he couldn't attend to trainings anymore because it was very difficult for a man of his age to use public transportations. One day after practice John told him to go to the parking lot and close his eyes. When he opened them he saw a brand new car. John had asked every player in the first team to chip in to buy Al a new car. The old man started to cry. This all happened before Roman Abramovich and before John was a superstar and started making big money.

Last year Al got seriously sick and had to be in a hospital. When John found out he immediately contacted him. Al was flattered to hear from him and his wife was delighted that John had taken the time to hink about him. John visited Al regularly until he passed away and John, of course, attended his funeral.

Marcel Desailly, the captain before him, didn't do anything like the things John did. He couldn't care less about the young players or anyone else in the club for that matter. As a player he was impeccable but as a captain he did nothing and wasn't even close to what John is. In my first and second year in the youth team it was our job to get signed shirts from players from the first team, those shirts where then sent to fans or to a charity. We all stood in a row in the hallway before practices when the first team players walked passed us and then they signed the shirts. When Mr. Desailly came he usually pretended to be on the phone so he didn't have to do anything. We were like "Marcel, uuuuuumm, Marcel, could you please....." and then he was gone. Disappointment.

Some players cause you a lot of disappointment when you meet the personally. They also do that in daily life. John has, of course, had a few problems outside of the field that has gotten a lot of press but I will always remember how he treated me when I was a teenager. No one else would have done that or even think about it. He is no saint but there is a reason why Chelsea fans, players and staff look at John Terry as a real leader."

Josh
2nd February '12, 03:57 PM
depends on your preference pal

quality
2nd February '12, 04:04 PM
That story has absolutely no relevance to the case. He's quite nice to his team mates, wow.

GrimmyGrimGrim
2nd February '12, 04:07 PM
wrong, they're gonna read the whole thing out in court

quality
2nd February '12, 04:13 PM

As a character reference?

I suppose at least they haven't may a t-shirt, but him helping out a white team mate years ago isn't really the same as the whole Anton thing.

Marcel Desailly, the captain before him, didn't do anything like the things John did. He couldn't care less about the young players or anyone else in the club for that matter. As a player he was impeccable but as a captain he did nothing and wasn't even close to what John is. In my first and second year in the youth team it was our job to get signed shirts from players from the first team, those shirts where then sent to fans or to a charity. We all stood in a row in the hallway before practices when the first team players walked passed us and then they signed the shirts. When Mr. Desailly came he usually pretended to be on the phone so he didn't have to do anything. We were like "Marcel, uuuuuumm, Marcel, could you please....." and then he was gone. Disappointment.

I wonder what Big Ron would say about Marcel's captaincy... Probably the same as JT.

Zoffie
2nd February '12, 04:18 PM
Fuck off you fucking Paedophile

lol.. This is rich, coming from you, you half a fag, emotional Internet prick.

Maybe this will calm you down.

http://d3j5vwomefv46c.cloudfront.net/photos/large/507959461.jpg?Expires=1328196661&Key-Pair-Id=APKAIYVGSUJFNRFZBBTA&Signature=Xeha9cmTDRy9CpgaqYhvygdbA~BWvYAOTGrIfZ2j 8-iQ~4YR~SOBnym-pLnv4ucVbvJty~Bjnkyo12WJCkrc0SIVPA7FEXbXK3eCFL4Gee aVPEQ0eca2a66aHx1uQpnyEvxzrTQYPd4HMX7IeNnu-X5KThsPKsGVL99RXwyVV3U_

Hij you're admin or whatever right? How do I get it so that I'm blocked from seeing your "contributions" because you chat the most shit, feel free to block me as well.

quality
2nd February '12, 04:21 PM
:popcorn:

Josh
2nd February '12, 04:27 PM
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lmjm3mMocc1qbjc1s.gif

El Asesino
2nd February '12, 04:27 PM
hij coming with that r/s

Zoffie has openly challenged the overlord.

popcorn.gif
woah.gif

Scrappy123
2nd February '12, 04:29 PM
Do you know the worse thing?

The prick will probably only get the 8 games Suarez got....if not less.

chris89
2nd February '12, 04:37 PM
http://i.qkme.me/35vosd.jpg

Hij

chris89
2nd February '12, 04:41 PM

Hij is a top schizophrenic

quality
2nd February '12, 04:54 PM
http://d3j5vwomefv46c.cloudfront.net/photos/large/507959461.jpg?Expires=1328196661&Key-Pair-Id=APKAIYVGSUJFNRFZBBTA&Signature=Xeha9cmTDRy9CpgaqYhvygdbA~BWvYAOTGrIfZ2j 8-iQ~4YR~SOBnym-pLnv4ucVbvJty~Bjnkyo12WJCkrc0SIVPA7FEXbXK3eCFL4Gee aVPEQ0eca2a66aHx1uQpnyEvxzrTQYPd4HMX7IeNnu-X5KThsPKsGVL99RXwyVV3U_

What the fuck is this thing by the way?

Kartel
2nd February '12, 05:06 PM
Do you know the worse thing?

The prick will probably only get the 8 games Suarez got....if not less.

why hasn't he got his ban yet?

Cazorla
2nd February '12, 05:11 PM
all the scum chelsea cunts still sticking up for him.

you know what you are

Villain_94
2nd February '12, 05:23 PM
doubt Hij will read this but:

good read, he's still a racist cunt though

Zoffie
2nd February '12, 05:34 PM
Hij comes across like a jilted broad when it comes to Torres, it's in case he needs a new desktop background.
His responses are always so emotional.

The Stig
2nd February '12, 05:48 PM

Hij you're admin or whatever right? How do I get it so that I'm blocked from seeing your "contributions" because you chat the most shit, feel free to block me as well.

popcorn.gif

Julio Cesar
2nd February '12, 06:04 PM
Seriously though fuck England. Lost interest since Capello came in and this cunt is still captain and despite being a racist he'd allowed to captain England at the Euros. What a load of bollocks, hope they dont win a game.

chris89
2nd February '12, 06:08 PM
Seriously though fuck England. Lost interest since Capello came in and this cunt is still captain and despite being a racist he'd allowed to captain England at the Euros. What a load of bollocks, hope they dont win a game.
alleged racist my 16 year old chum

Julio Cesar
2nd February '12, 06:10 PM
alleged racist my 16 year old chum

We've all seen the video, I dont need a weatherman to tell me it's raining.

The Stig
2nd February '12, 06:13 PM
-Blind-

Mr. Jefferies
2nd February '12, 06:14 PM
chris89 ittt lol >>>>>

N/B.

quality
2nd February '12, 06:14 PM
-Blind-

Nah, that would have been a good excuse. But he came out and said he said "I didn't call you a black cunt", not blind. Bad excuse.

Julio Cesar
2nd February '12, 06:18 PM
Nah, that would have been a good excuse. But he came out and said he said "I didn't call you a black cunt", not blind. Bad excuse.
Exactly. He didnt deny calling him that, he said it wasnt used in that context.

Mazer Rackham
2nd February '12, 06:20 PM
lol at that sob story. he helped out a fellow caucasian? I see how that means he isnt racist lululu

nice touch by the writer to slag off a black chelsea player too lululul

john terry stays losing

Young Sen
2nd February '12, 06:20 PM

Hij is a top schizophrenic

http://cache.blippitt.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/Popcorn-09-Psych.gif

Pirate
2nd February '12, 06:21 PM
Inshallah Rio kills Terry and then a week later Patrice murders Suarez. Double killing's what the league needs tbh. Egypt>>>

chris89
2nd February '12, 06:24 PM
Can confirm he was merely pointing out the fact that he didn't make the alleged gesture to Anton Ferdinand, if anything Ferdinand should be taken to court for slander.

He knows what he is

a liar

chris89
2nd February '12, 06:25 PM
Mazer Rackham can you confirm that racism affects you more than your teams best player getting banned for a few games?

Julio Cesar
2nd February '12, 06:26 PM
YOU KNOW WHAT YOU SAID

http://www.crazyfooty.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/englandscryin.jpg

Mazer Rackham
2nd February '12, 06:26 PM
Mazer Rackham can you confirm that racism affects you more than your teams best player getting banned for a few games?

*checks infraction points*

woah, look at the time, its really cold outside isnt it
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lwxlayRAOz1qb0q9io1_250.gif

Julio Cesar
2nd February '12, 06:27 PM

I'm sure Wayne Bridge could give him a character reference aswell if he was asked nicely

GrimmyGrimGrim
2nd February '12, 06:31 PM
saying something in the heat of the moment doesn't make you a cunt for life

JamieQpr tell your mate Barry thanks for complaining, JT is available for the whole season now :thumbup:

Hij I know this is your forum and you can do what you want etc... but do you have to post quotes in black font :pinkface:

can't read it on the RWDish skin

Julio Cesar
2nd February '12, 06:31 PM

JamieQpr tell your mate Barry thanks for complaining, JT is available for the whole season now :thumbup:
Not really, although being a cunt makes you a cunt for life. Calling someone a fucking black cunt makes you a complete tosser, not sure how you can defend that.

Dont worry, Terry will get his comeuppance one day.

Pirate
2nd February '12, 06:32 PM
About 8 matches... Terry if found guilty will face more because: 1) he never admitted saying it
2) there is no ambiguity, the remark was in english by an englishman

The reason the FA have done nada so far is no conspiracy - they aren't allowed until after the criminal trial.
They have had nothing to do with any of the timings or that either. Swear people want to see conspiracies everywhere.

chris89
2nd February '12, 06:33 PM

I bet JamieQpr has said something similar to appear controversial to his cousins on a murky Hull away day

Julio Cesar
2nd February '12, 06:36 PM

I bet JamieQpr has said something similar to appear controversial to his cousins on a murky Hull away day
Can confirm I have never ever called somebody a fucking black cunt. Why would I say that? I'm not racist, unlike Terry.

Nigel
2nd February '12, 06:50 PM
Easy people making judgements.

As Joey Barton said once - You cant judge people on what you see on the pitch, in the heat of the moment, with the money riding on these games that there is...

Terry could have said alot worse, and I bet things have been said in a similar mould to white players.

If he wasn't Ingerland captain then this would have been settled ages ago.

Mazer Rackham
2nd February '12, 06:54 PM
Can confirm I have never ever called somebody a fucking black cunt. Why would I say that? I'm not racist, unlike Terry.

chris89 has a very low opinionn of white people

either that or hes projecting his own racism on to you.... real tense out here for chelsea fans

Julio Cesar
2nd February '12, 06:55 PM
Easy people making judgements.

As Joey Barton said once - You cant judge people on what you see on the pitch, in the heat of the moment, with the money riding on these games that there is...

Joey Barton thinks hes some sort of oracle, what he says doesnt make it right. Any decent person wouldnt have said it, Terry got caught out and thankfully he'll get what he deserves. Wont be supporting England whilst hes in the squad though.

chris89
2nd February '12, 06:56 PM
chris89 has a very low opinionn of white people

either that or hes projecting his own racism on to you.... real tense out here for chelsea fans

white people<<<<<<<<<<<

hang them all

quality
2nd February '12, 07:10 PM
Tbh if the first thing you draw for in the heat of the moment is someone's skin colour, then you're either racist or an idiot.

Cazorla
2nd February '12, 07:18 PM
Quoting Joey Barton when the guys brother is a racist murderer.

MoneyMan
2nd February '12, 07:31 PM
lol at that sob story. he helped out a fellow caucasian? I see how that means he isnt racist lululu

nice touch by the writer to slag off a black chelsea player too lululul

john terry stays losing

Tbh he's winning at present as he hasn't lost anything, he's still getting paid, playing football, captaining cool sides bros, and telling the black cunts to work harder in training.

Obviously in a few months he should be losing though.

Tbh if the first thing you draw for in the heat of the moment is someone's skin colour, then you're either racist or an idiot.

Can see why people (of any race) do it though.

In the heat of the moment, in any proper argument, especially in a highly charged competitive environment like a footy match, you're gonna try and say the most hurtful thing possible to get at the other guy.

GrimmyGrimGrim
2nd February '12, 07:32 PM
pretty sure JamieQpr quietened down last time I mentioned Barton's brother is a axe wielding racist murderer

Young Sen
2nd February '12, 07:37 PM
Hij What planet are you considering living on bro?

chris89
2nd February '12, 07:37 PM
I think you'll all be disappointed at his punishment tbh

GrimmyGrimGrim
2nd February '12, 07:38 PM
in before court finds him not guilty, FA have to abide by the court judgement so FA finds him not guilty

can confirm manz will be mad

Julio Cesar
2nd February '12, 07:47 PM
pretty sure JamieQpr quietened down last time I mentioned Barton's brother is a axe wielding racist murderer

Im pretty sure I didnt. Just because Bartons brother is racist, doesnt mean he is.

chris89
2nd February '12, 07:48 PM
in before court finds him not guilty, FA have to abide by the court judgement so FA finds him not guilty

He'll probably get found guilty, can't see him getting a ban over 8 games from the FA though.

MoneyMan
2nd February '12, 07:49 PM
This is a serious and troll question at the same time;

how does the judge ensure the jury is impartial?

I.e. not a fan of any premiership club, or any club with ties for or against Chelsea..... or basically with any knowledge of football whatsoever?

Surely it would/could compromise the fairness of the case?

GrimmyGrimGrim
2nd February '12, 08:06 PM
dont think there's a jury at Magistrates court

this aint money laundering son

Pirate
2nd February '12, 08:41 PM
Terry's legal team released a statement after Wednesday's hearing describing him as "shocked and disgusted" by the accusation. "Mr Terry has consistently and resolutely maintained that his well-publicised remarks were made in the belief that he was being accused of racist abuse by Mr Ferdinand. Mr Terry denies making any racist statement, and will establish in court that he is not guilty of such offence. Mr Terry has never racially abused another player in his entire career."

Last sentence lululululululululul

Anticipate this tbh

Hutch
2nd February '12, 08:45 PM
Cool thread bros, don't forget to mention all this in court.

Scrappy123
2nd February '12, 09:01 PM
Smh at you guys defending him.

How do you know Terry doesn't say shit like this off the field aswell?

The real you comes out in the heat of the moment, fuck this talk.

Hutch
2nd February '12, 09:14 PM
Smh at you guys defending him.

How do you know Terry doesn't say shit like this off the field aswell?

The real you comes out in the heat of the moment, fuck this talk.

Loool how is that any type of argument? How do you know any of your players don't say shit like this off the field? :dozey:

These threads are hilarious.

The Stig
2nd February '12, 09:14 PM
JamieQpr why have you got that as your avi? John would put Mr Ferdinand 6ft under

chris89
2nd February '12, 09:17 PM
inb4unprovenledleykingstory

chris89
2nd February '12, 09:18 PM
it's the illuminati and the freemasons guys it must be how does he get away with it all? i blame it all on wayne bridge being a fuck boy tbh

Scrappy123
2nd February '12, 09:18 PM
Loool how is that any type of argument? How do you know any of your players don't say shit like this off the field? :dozey:

These threads are hilarious.

All these guys going "Oh, it was a heat of the moment thing"

Get outta here........ No one else seems to call others a "black cunt" when exchanging words on the pitch.

Hutch
2nd February '12, 09:25 PM
All these guys going "Oh, it was a heat of the moment thing"

Get outta here........ No one else seems to call others a "black cunt" when exchanging words on the pitch.

True, they normally call someone 'blackie' more than once whilst touching the players skin and laughing. Aint that right OP?

it's the illuminati and the freemasons guys it must be how does he get away with it all? i blame it all on wayne bridge being a fuck boy tbh

Absolute
2nd February '12, 09:33 PM
YOU KNOW WHAT YOU SAID

http://www.crazyfooty.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/englandscryin.jpg

:laugh::laugh:

Julio Cesar
2nd February '12, 09:36 PM
JamieQpr why have you got that as your avi? John would put Mr Ferdinand 6ft under

I bet he'd love to the fucking racist

Hutch
2nd February '12, 09:47 PM
I bet he'd love to the fucking racist

Joey Barton would probably beat up Ferdinand first the fucking racist.

Danielson
2nd February '12, 10:02 PM
We've all seen the video, I dont need a weatherman to tell me it's raining.

nice tryingtobeclevermetaphore but unfortunately you can't professionally lip read and therefore anything you feel JT has said is purely speculation.

Julio Cesar
2nd February '12, 10:27 PM
nice tryingtobeclevermetaphore but unfortunately you can't professionally lip read and therefore anything you feel JT has said is purely speculation.

Dont need to be a lip reader to tell when somebody says 'fucking black cunt'.

Joey Barton would probably beat up Ferdinand first the fucking racist.

Barton's a thug, but he's not racially motivated.

Danielson
2nd February '12, 10:33 PM
Dont need to be a lip reader to tell when somebody says 'fucking black cunt'.

possibly but to be 100% certain I'd want a professional opinion especially if jail time and a lengthy ban from my job was going to be the consequence.

MoneyMan
2nd February '12, 10:55 PM
lol everyone's fighting for who has the most racist team these days :laugh:

Can confirm we might be in the lead bros, only 1 black player >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

chris89
2nd February '12, 11:05 PM
lol everyone's fighting for who has the most racist team these days :laugh:

Can confirm we might be in the lead bros, only 1 black player >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

kilik
2nd February '12, 11:07 PM
wouldnt be surprised if the fa asked them to delay it.

they really take care of their own

GrimmyGrimGrim
2nd February '12, 11:17 PM
stabbing a cigar into someone's eye is worse than calling someone a BC imo

quality
2nd February '12, 11:20 PM
stabbing a cigar into someone's eye is worse than calling someone a BC imo

Yeah but Joey Barton can retweet philosophers so he's kl.

Julio Cesar
2nd February '12, 11:22 PM
Yeah but Joey Barton can retweet philosophers so he's kl.

GrimmyGrimGrim I disagree, Barton was provoked and although it was completely bang out of order and I cant defend him for it, what Terry did was worse. Barton likes a scrap, but at least he doesnt single out people for the colour of their skin.

GrimmyGrimGrim
2nd February '12, 11:24 PM
so you're walking down the street and someone comes up to you and says

"I'm either going to:

a) racially abuse you and you can be on your way

or

b) stab a cigar into your eye"

you'd choose option b?

(in before "Nah me and BarryQPR would do 'im in!")

MoneyMan
2nd February '12, 11:28 PM

"I'm either going to:

or

you'd choose option b?

Well i'd go for the abuse but I do hate the smell of cigars.

:thumbdown:

Julio Cesar
2nd February '12, 11:31 PM

"I'm either going to:

or

you'd choose option b?

First of all, this isn't on a street, this is on a football pitch in front of cameras where thousands of young chelsea fans will be watching Terry and taking him for a role model. He abused Ferdinand for the colour of his skin. A Man City youth player set Barton's shirt on fire at a christmas party, gobby cunt and up to no good, got a cigar in his eye for his troubles. Personally I wouldnt want either, but would I expect to get some sort of punishment for my action? Of course. So, I think that abusing someone for the colour of their skin is worse than stubbing a cigar out in a provoked attack at a christmas party, mainly because although Barton may be a thug, he hasn't discriminated against a whole race of people.

quality
2nd February '12, 11:31 PM
Tbf to Barton, I think the kid Tandy had done something to provoke him (which is often overlooked).

On my phone, so can't check for info, but someone come through.

The Stig
2nd February '12, 11:34 PM
Barton<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< guy is a full-time cunt. Can't stand his ugly fuckin face tbh

Hutch
2nd February '12, 11:54 PM
Barton has a lot more evidence pointing to him being a racist tbh.

1) Attacked Ousmane Dabo on the training ground
2) Allegedly said something racist to Gabby Agbonlahor
3) His brother is a racist which more than likely stems from his upbringing.

Oh yeh, Hello mr Tommy Robinson (leader of EDL)

http://uaf.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/lennon-barton-crop-300x260.jpg

Does Barton pick fights white players? We all know he hates Karl Henry too

http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Guardian/Pix/pictures/2011/8/17/1313581613661/Gervinho-and-Joey-Barton-007.jpg

The guy even tries to look like Hitler :laugh:

http://www.11freunde.de/img/artikel/142507_huge.jpg

Julio Cesar
3rd February '12, 12:04 AM
Hutch

1. Provoked, 1v1 scrap. No racism.
2. Never heard of it, agbonlahor would have pressed charges if it was true.
3. Pure assumption.

So what if he has rows with black people, he has rows with white people aswell. Whats he meant to say? 'your black so ill leave you alone and argue with a white man instead'?

Shocking barnet, doesnt make him racist.

You forgot the lads he had a fight with after they got lippy to him, you probably didnt include that as they were white.

That isnt evidence, thats pure guesswork. Evidence is a video which shows someone calling somebody else a 'fucking black cunt'

chris89
3rd February '12, 12:14 AM

Don't think Ferdinand has pressed charges tbh

Julio Cesar
3rd February '12, 12:19 AM

Don't think Ferdinand has pressed charges tbh
Im sure he has. The complaints brought it to light, but Ferdinand wanted to press charges.

Hutch
3rd February '12, 12:31 AM
JamieQpr

The fact you've never heard of the Agbonlahor issue but apparently know so much about Terry is laughable.

Like I said there's more evidence of Barton being a racist with everything he's done.

Lol at number 3 being pure assumption too which is what you're doing with Terry, it's not been proven.
'Fucking blind cunt'

NSF
3rd February '12, 12:34 AM
Im sure he has. The complaints brought it to light, but Ferdinand wanted to press charges.
Don't think he has, a member of the public has made a complaint if the police deem it worthy of a trial they hand it to the CPS and they press the charges if they think it's in the public interest. I could be wrong though and he might've pressed charges but I swear i read he didn't.

Hutch
3rd February '12, 12:36 AM
Don't think he has, you and your dad made a complaint if the police deem it worthy of a trial they hand it to the CPS and they press the charges if they think it's in the public interest. I could be wrong though and he might've pressed charges but I swear i read he didn't.

Fixed.

wud
3rd February '12, 01:24 AM
suarez was calculated racism, he knew what he was doing

terry just said black cunt in the heat of the moment because he couldn't think of another insult

everyone's getting in a moral panic over this lol

EA
3rd February '12, 06:31 AM
True, they normally call someone 'blackie' more than once whilst touching the players skin and laughing. Aint that right OP?

:lol:

juju
3rd February '12, 07:43 AM
I really dont see the fuzz. Yeah, the man made a really dumb comment towards another player. But come on, this is so much political corectness that I want to puke. People act like if he killed someone, like if he raped his own daughter..

I guess this is what happens when the youth gets raised up with Eastenders and Big brother celeb... l0l, bunch of idiots with no lifes tbh.

And come on Hij, who are you to judge, really? Havent you been in jail for dealing drugs? You shouldnt be the one throwing bricks. No send, but some people hype stuff like this up like its the world war - when they themselfs have done time in jail for some really bad stuff.

Julio Cesar
3rd February '12, 08:32 AM
JamieQpr

The fact you've never heard of the Agbonlahor issue but apparently know so much about Terry is laughable.

Like I said there's more evidence of Barton being a racist with everything he's done.

Lol at number 3 being pure assumption too which is what you're doing with Terry, it's not been proven.
'Fucking blind cunt'
Not sure how not knowing about the agbonlahor thing is laughable, it obviously didnt have anywhere near as much attention and I assume nothing came from it.

Number three is assumption, just because hes had a fight with a black man it doesnt make him racist. Calling somebody a fucking black cunt makes terry racist.

There is no evidence making barton racist, how come hes never been arrested for racial assault? There is evidence of terry being racist, you cant call somebody a 'fucking black cunt' and not be racist. He didnt denu saying it he denied the context he said.

chris89
3rd February '12, 08:35 AM

Ferdinand wouldn't know how to press charges, the guy can barely speak, harvey price looking cunt

chris89
3rd February '12, 08:36 AM
And come on Hij, who are you to judge, really? Havent you been in jail for dealing drugs? You shouldnt be the one throwing bricks. No send, but some people hype stuff like this up like its the world war - when they themselfs have done time in jail for some really bad stuff.
:popcorn:

Julio Cesar
3rd February '12, 08:44 AM
Also NSF chris89 Hutch ferdinand reported the incident to the fa after consulting the club, there was a good article in there explaining terrys explanation of it, and it said Anton decided to report it to the fa after consulting neil warnock and others at the club.

Ferdinand wouldn't know how to press charges, the guy can barely speak, harvey price looking cunt
Read above post. Ferdinand might not be the best talker but at least he doesnt shout racist abuse unlike that oxygen thief terry.

chris89
3rd February '12, 08:45 AM
Terry set to be stripped of captaincy (again) according to bbc

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/16866149

good luck at the euros with phil jones as captain bros

Scrappy123
3rd February '12, 09:10 AM
Well done FA

chris89
3rd February '12, 09:14 AM
Will see him lift the Euro trophy as England captain before receiving a 2.5k fine and getting on with his life.

http://laurenoutloud.com/main/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/1233445870_ae19b02.gif

Scrappy123
3rd February '12, 09:34 AM
Should be removed from squad tbh.

quality
3rd February '12, 10:14 AM
Terry set to be stripped of captaincy (again) according to bbc

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/16866149

good luck at the euros with phil jones as captain bros

How many times will this happy to him? I reckon he's got one more scandal in him.

Hij
3rd February '12, 11:50 AM

How many times will this happy to him? I reckon he's got one more scandal in him.

Lmao I was thinking the same.

I wonder if the charge was different they would let him stay on ?

MoneyMan
3rd February '12, 11:53 AM

lol trust, he's like bigdon irl.

Capello coming like Hij with his 5* indecision and lack of English comprehension no send Hijmi bro.

EDIT: oh shit Hij is online now lul fuck fuck fuck delete system 32 :ninja:

Nigel
3rd February '12, 11:53 AM
There goes our chance of winning the euros. Bet they will give Rooney the armband now

NE63
3rd February '12, 11:54 AM
I doubt there are many non Chelsea fans who dont hope Terry is found guilty.

If he doesnt make the Euros I wouldnt give a monkeys toss, we dont have anywhere near a good enough squad to win it anyway.

Romelu Lukaku
3rd February '12, 11:58 AM
Just.

j09
3rd February '12, 12:00 PM
negged

Romelu Lukaku
3rd February '12, 12:02 PM
Lol I'm only stating what SSN are reporting you cock! I wasn't giving an opinion! For the record though I hope the cunt decides to retire from international football following this! He's a snake and a racist!!

j09
3rd February '12, 12:05 PM
:smash:

Villain_94
3rd February '12, 12:07 PM
lol, racist cracker got what he deserved, he needs to be banned asap

Jack 1017
3rd February '12, 12:08 PM

terry just said black cunt in the heat of the moment because he couldn't think of another insult

everyone's getting in a moral panic over this lol

Whats your point, he still said it?

White poeple<<<>>>>>Chelski fans

chris89
3rd February '12, 12:10 PM
can confirm I'm a little bit mad

Pristine Condition
3rd February '12, 12:12 PM
Inb4hegetsitback......again

Julio Cesar
3rd February '12, 12:14 PM
Yesssssssss

DTR
3rd February '12, 12:15 PM
Parker for captain.

Mr. Jefferies
3rd February '12, 12:16 PM
Parker isn't even a regular starter for England.

Hij
3rd February '12, 12:20 PM
Up yours Oliver Holt

http://p.twimg.com/AkuYON5CMAArirw.jpg

Hij
3rd February '12, 12:22 PM

The double standards are breathtaking

And juju suck your mum. Whether I've been prison or not doesn't preclude me on commenting on this.

http://p.twimg.com/AkuYON5CMAArirw.jpg

But cheers lads for proving me right. The same cunts slewing Suarez suddenly throwing themselves under the bus for England's brave John Terry

quality
3rd February '12, 12:25 PM
Assuming he has opposable thumbs, JT should get on twitter and repair his reputation.

Hij
3rd February '12, 12:25 PM

This will happen.

Hij
3rd February '12, 12:27 PM
lol trust, he's like bigdon irl.

Capello coming like Hij with his 5* indecision and lack of English comprehension no send Hijmi bro.

EDIT: oh shit Hij is online now lul fuck fuck fuck delete system 32 :ninja:

Hij
3rd February '12, 12:28 PM
Oi the police said that their investigation does not preclude the FA from doing their own enquiry

I await with baited breath to see the same morale standards used effectively across the board

DTR
3rd February '12, 12:28 PM
Parker isn't even a regular starter for England.
Should be TBH.

Consistent.
Proves he wants to play for England(Played vs. Spain with a broken toe)
Disciplined.
Doesn't go swearing at his own fans on camera.
Hasn't done a John Terry.
Doesn't do silly acts on and off the pitch.
Top quality player.

kilik
3rd February '12, 12:30 PM
good.

had to be done.

Villain_94
3rd February '12, 12:31 PM
if he's fit and capello isn't experimenting parker will start for england

j09
3rd February '12, 12:33 PM
par tbh

Hij
3rd February '12, 12:34 PM
Patrick Barclay "media are swaying the case"

You just couldn't make it up. Karma . There is a fucking god.

Hij
3rd February '12, 12:34 PM
Concerns have been raised over the possibility that standing Terry down could prejudice his case, but yesterday the Crown Prosecution Service said that there was no legal impediment to the FA pursuing its own disciplinary or other procedures ahead of the full hearing.

j09
3rd February '12, 12:36 PM
Oi the police said that their investigation does not preclude the FA from doing their own enquiry

I await with baited breath to see the same morale standards used effectively across the board

Switch
3rd February '12, 12:41 PM
Up yours Oliver Holt

http://p.twimg.com/AkuYON5CMAArirw.jpg:laugh::dead: smh at that bullshit, why did he need someone to confirm whether calling a black person a black cunt is racist, these people dumb beyond belief and which 'black' player was telling him that only ******, coon, etc were racist lol that guys been brainwashed tremendously.

El Asesino
3rd February '12, 12:50 PM
should ave been done a long time ago

quality
3rd February '12, 01:06 PM
I always find it funny the media draw for a black guy to speak on behalf of all black people. Different people are offended by different things.

Big 45
3rd February '12, 01:10 PM
Give Hart the England captaincy at the Euros until Rooney comes back from his ban.

He's the only player who can guide our country to victory.

Hij
3rd February '12, 01:12 PM
I always find it funny the media draw for a black guy to speak on behalf of all black people. Different people are offended by different things.

Rent a quote Jason Roberts

Big 45
3rd February '12, 01:17 PM
http://www4.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Luis+Suarez+Chelsea+v+Liverpool+Premier+League+kCH 9QKq75ZNl.jpg

quality
3rd February '12, 02:01 PM
Rent a quote Jason Roberts

Was more meant about the Ollie Holt quote than the Suarez incident tbh - i.e. "I spoke to a black guy, he confirmed he wasn't offended, what's the big deal?"

quality
3rd February '12, 02:02 PM
http://www4.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Luis+Suarez+Chelsea+v+Liverpool+Premier+League+kCH 9QKq75ZNl.jpg

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Grimes
3rd February '12, 02:04 PM
The Fa are dumb

quality
3rd February '12, 02:21 PM

Judging by this post chris89 entered this thread hoping for "Terry Stripped"

Willy
3rd February '12, 02:26 PM
wtf is this

Grimes there's a topless man ITT

gay gay gay

Hij
3rd February '12, 02:32 PM
Have to hold my hands up and say that is a sick find

Not any more :laugh:

Not that England would have won it anyway

Judging by this post @chris89 (http://www.grimeforum.com/forum/member.php?u=1348) entered this thread hoping for "Terry Stripped"

I LOVE GRIME
3rd February '12, 03:13 PM
did not think they would do this to terry but it is a step in the right direction from the fa

quality
3rd February '12, 03:39 PM
http://www.fansfc.com/UploadedImages/Players/paul%20terry_633598516580156250.jpg

For England captain.

MoneyMan
3rd February '12, 04:15 PM

Like when they got Dizzee Rascal to provide the voice of black people in Britain on NewsNight.

They don't send for Frank Gallagher when they need a white view, but he represents us as well as Dizzee does blacks :laugh:

Mazer Rackham
3rd February '12, 05:26 PM
genuinely pleased, reps all round

Hutch
3rd February '12, 06:08 PM
Lol bye bye Euro chances.

Rio needs to be dropped from the squad, how can he say he doesn't want to captain his country what a cunt.

Also if Rooney is made captain I can't take the FA or England seriously. Pretty sure it will be Gerrard if he's fit.

zurich
3rd February '12, 06:22 PM
At least England will have something to blame it on when they get knocked out group stage.

Big 45
3rd February '12, 06:25 PM
At least England will have something to blame it on when they get knocked out group stage.

The retards who were outraged when Rooney's ban got reduced to 2 games instead of 3, will be the same people who blame him if England do crap in the group stages.

MoneyMan
3rd February '12, 06:35 PM

The retards who were outraged when Rooney's ban got reduced to 2 games instead of 3, will be the same people who blame him if England do crap in the group stages.

c/s both of these. We're too limited a team/squad. If it's not Terry it's Lampard, if not him Rooney or Gerrard or Rio.... there's always one scapegoat each year.

When really they're all just equally shit lol.

Should just play the u21s with Hart in goal tbh, will probbly do better. Or maybe the u15s

Hutch
3rd February '12, 06:38 PM
c/s both of these. We're too limited a team/squad. If it's not Terry it's Lampard, if not him Rooney or Gerrard or Rio.... there's always one scapegoat each year.

When really they're all just equally shit lol.

Should just play the u21s with Hart in goal tbh, will probbly do better. Or maybe the u15s

The English media and the FA want us to fail at every tournament tho no matter who is in the squad. I think that's why most fans have lost interest in international football. I know I have anyway.

MoneyMan
3rd February '12, 06:42 PM
Real talk Hutch, I'll be happy if we win but not too sad if we lose tbh.

Will literally be happier about Gerrard lifting the carling cup than Gerrard/Terry/Ferdinand/Lampard/Hart/Rooney/SvenGoranErikson lifting the Euro championships trophy :laugh:

3rd February '12, 07:08 PM
lol, racist cracker got what he deserved, he needs to be banned asap

Inb4hegetsitback......again

Pirate
3rd February '12, 08:56 PM
Terry the racist son of a drug dealer and a shop lifter, who has previously shouted abuse at American tourists days after 9/11... Top bloke, gutted the cunt can't be captain.
Wish he had the balls to face Rio nh

Julio Cesar
3rd February '12, 09:15 PM
Barton going on a mad one on twitter :laugh:

"This John Terry saga, has turned into one of the most hideously managed spectacles I have ever known. WTF is going on......

We all know what was said. Its there on TV for all to see. Do I think hes a racist? No.

I think hes said something really stupid in the heat of battle/argument. This should of been dealt with instantly (Like Suarez or more games) and put to bed.

The longer it goes on, the worse it is for the game. Racism needs to be stamped out. We all agree on that. This is now affecting England as well as those involved.

I dont a f*cking man and took his punishment for what he said. This is now helping nobody. The one I feel for is Anton, hes done nowt wrong and has.

Once the issue went out of the FA's control, it was always going to get messy. They should have dealt with it instantly. Now its a farce..

Should of thrown his hands up and admitted his grave error. Excepted his deserved disciplinary action and let everyone move on.

Whose the winner in all of this? I cant think of anyone....can you? What a debacle its turned into. Sad state of affairs. Heads should roll.

I am fuming for my teammate Stan. For 6 months, he has to carry on dealing with this situation when hes done nothing wrong"

"I'll probably get a letter now from "the powers that be." If you're reading this don't bother........."

Joey7barton

Mazer Rackham
3rd February '12, 09:15 PM
Terry the racist son of a drug dealer and a shop lifter, who has previously shouted abuse at American tourists days after 9/11... Top bloke

. he is scum, as is his family, dirty theives. A fitting captain for chelsea.

Nigel
3rd February '12, 09:46 PM
Barton going on a mad one on twitter :laugh:

"This John Terry saga, has turned into one of the most hideously managed spectacles I have ever known. WTF is going on......

We all know what was said. Its there on TV for all to see. Do I think hes a racist? No.

I think hes said something really stupid in the heat of battle/argument. This should of been dealt with instantly (Like Suarez or more games) and put to bed.

The longer it goes on, the worse it is for the game. Racism needs to be stamped out. We all agree on that. This is now affecting England as well as those involved.

I dont a f*cking man and took his punishment for what he said. This is now helping nobody. The one I feel for is Anton, hes done nowt wrong and has.

Once the issue went out of the FA's control, it was always going to get messy. They should have dealt with it instantly. Now its a farce..

Should of thrown his hands up and admitted his grave error. Excepted his deserved disciplinary action and let everyone move on.

Whose the winner in all of this? I cant think of anyone....can you? What a debacle its turned into. Sad state of affairs. Heads should roll.

I am fuming for my teammate Stan. For 6 months, he has to carry on dealing with this situation when hes done nothing wrong"

"I'll probably get a letter now from "the powers that be." If you're reading this don't bother........."

Joey7barton

Can tell the guys who have never played sports at a decent enough level to hear the shit people give and do to each other.

Hutch
3rd February '12, 10:20 PM
How can Joey the racist Barton comment on anything :laugh:

Wonder how his brother is doing.

Julio Cesar
3rd February '12, 10:40 PM
How can Joey the racist Barton comment on anything :laugh:

Wonder how his brother is doing.

There is no evidence to suggest Barton is racist. His brother may be, but he isn't.

Hutch
3rd February '12, 10:47 PM
There is no evidence to suggest Barton is racist. His brother may be, but he isn't.

He picks on black people so I'll assume he is.

It's a fun game I know why you mention Terry a lot now.

Julio Cesar
3rd February '12, 10:48 PM
He picks on black people so I'll assume he is.

It's a fun game I know why you mention Terry a lot now.

He also picks on white people, does that mean that he hates white people aswell? I assume your on about assumption being a fun game, I've seen the video of Terry calling Ferdinand a 'fucking black cunt', I'm not assuming/guessing it.

Hutch
3rd February '12, 10:50 PM
He also picks on white people, does that mean that he hates white people aswell? I assume your on about assumption being a fun game, I've seen the video of Terry calling Ferdinand a 'fucking black cunt', I'm not assuming/guessing it.

Getting pretty defensive there bro.

Joey Barton is a racist.

Julio Cesar
3rd February '12, 10:52 PM

Joey Barton is a racist.

Of course he is. Frank Lampard slide tackled a black man the other week, it must mean he's racist aswell?

Hutch
3rd February '12, 10:56 PM
Of course he is. Frank Lampard slide tackled a black man the other week, it must mean he's racist aswell?

Nah he won the ball.

wud
3rd February '12, 11:58 PM
Bartons rant >>>>>

nortside
4th February '12, 12:28 AM
clearly black english players apart from cashley cole would think terry is a cunt, no getting away from the fact

best decision would be to kick his ass out

EA
4th February '12, 01:50 AM
clearly black english players apart from cashley cole would think terry is a cunt, no getting away from the fact

best decision would be to kick his ass out

Don't forget Glen Johnson. He'll support Terry but for his own personal reasons.

Cazorla
4th February '12, 02:16 AM
Chelsea fans saying "There goes our Euro chances" etc :laugh:. Like say John Terry having the captains armband gives the squad magical powers or something, i'll admit he shows more passion than anyone for England but not being captain isn't going to stop that it'll probably spur him on tbh. Anyway England are shit so this is irrelevant, they weren't winning shit either way Holland/Spain/Germany/France>>>>>>England. I enjoy watching them fail, the list of excuses this year will be longer than Stax's shopping receipt.

nortside
4th February '12, 02:34 AM
Don't forget Glen Johnson. He'll support Terry but for his own personal reasons.

:laugh: he probably would as well sucker ass ******!!!

Hutch
4th February '12, 03:16 AM
Chelsea fans saying "There goes our Euro chances" etc :laugh:. Like say John Terry having the captains armband gives the squad magical powers or something.

I can confirm he has the highest win percentage of all England captains. His magical powers >>>>>

Cazorla
4th February '12, 04:11 AM
I can confirm he has the highest win percentage of all England captains. His magical powers >>>>>

Capello's win percentage would suggest he's the greatest England manager of all time, he's not though. Terry not being England captain won't affect their chances one bit, what will affect their chances is shit tactics and poor performances like always.

Mazer Rackham
4th February '12, 04:42 AM

Joey Barton is a racist.

he prolly is but he hasnt called an aff a black cunt yet

Hutch
4th February '12, 05:11 AM
Capello's win percentage would suggest he's the greatest England manager of all time, he's not though. Terry not being England captain won't affect their chances one bit, what will affect their chances is shit tactics and poor performances like always.

Yeh I kno I was joking bro, he's above Bobby Moore with win percentage but only captained like 1/3 the amount matches he did but he's still our best captain, he will captain the side with or without the armband anyway.

he prolly is but he hasnt called an aff a black cunt yet

On camera* ;)

chris89
4th February '12, 10:25 AM
he will captain the side with or without the armband anyway

Pirate
4th February '12, 11:10 PM
hes gna retire from internationals before the euros, quote me

BIGDON
5th February '12, 11:33 AM
Premier League footballer Joey Barton is being investigated by the Attorney General over tweets about the John Terry racism case.

The Queens Park Rangers captain gave a robust view of the incident that led to Terry being accused of using racist language against Barton’s team-mate Anton Ferdinand last October.

On Friday, the Football Association stripped Terry – who vehemently denies the charge – of the England captain’s armband because his trial will not take place until after this summer’s European Championship finals.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2096615/Will-soccer-star-Barton-tweeter-accused-contempt-Footballer-investigated-John-Terry-tweets.html#ixzz1lVCggsl6

JamieQpr chris89 Hutch

chris89
5th February '12, 11:41 AM
Would be hilarious if JT got a fine and Barton went to jail lol

Switch
5th February '12, 12:25 PM
Premier League footballer Joey Barton is being investigated by the Attorney General over tweets about the John Terry racism case.

The Queens Park Rangers captain gave a robust view of the incident that led to Terry being accused of using racist language against Barton’s team-mate Anton Ferdinand last October.

On Friday, the Football Association stripped Terry – who vehemently denies the charge – of the England captain’s armband because his trial will not take place until after this summer’s European Championship finals.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2096615/Will-soccer-star-Barton-tweeter-accused-contempt-Footballer-investigated-John-Terry-tweets.html#ixzz1lVCggsl6

@JamieQpr (http://www.grimeforum.com/forum/member.php?u=13321) @chris89 (http://www.grimeforum.com/forum/member.php?u=1348) @Hutch (http://www.grimeforum.com/forum/member.php?u=9664) :laugh:

Julio Cesar
5th February '12, 01:10 PM

JamieQpr chris89 Hutch

smh

The Stig
5th February '12, 01:16 PM

JamieQpr chris89 Hutch

chris89
5th February '12, 01:35 PM
having your manager go to jail cos of twitter<<<<<<<<<

BIGDON
5th February '12, 04:25 PM
Footballer Joey Barton has said he will "gladly go to jail" to defend freedom of speech after it emerged he could be in legal trouble over the John Terry case.

http://news.sky.com/home/uk-news/article/16163259

Joey7Barton Joseph Barton

I will gladly go to jail for a month, in the name of free speech. I have no problem with what I said. Make me a martyr.......
(https://twitter.com/#%21/Joey7Barton/status/166114639590068225)4 hours ago

Joey7Barton Joseph Barton

What are they going to do put everyone who exercises freedom of speech in jail? They'll be a revolution, if they try that shit.

4 hours ago

Julio Cesar
5th February '12, 04:27 PM
Barton shut your mouth you tool your a footballer not a saint stop being a prick and put in a good performance for once.

chris89
5th February '12, 04:29 PM
he needs to grow up tbh

Switch
5th February '12, 04:31 PM
he needs to grow up tbh.

inb4ihaveadreamtwitterspeech

Mazer Rackham
5th February '12, 04:34 PM
good to see barton voicing his opinions about this lowlife scumbag.

Xtra P
5th February '12, 04:35 PM
What is all white and covers every area of the uk?

John Terrys ideal Britain
http://madeinhead.org/anism/wp-content/uploads/2008/03/tonyclifton.jpg

BIGDON
5th February '12, 10:42 PM
woah

Fabio Capello disagrees 'absolutely'with FA decision on John Terry

Fabio Capello has expressed disapproval of the FA's decision to strip John Terry of the England captaincy. He told Italy's state broadcaster RAI on Sunday that he "absolutely" does not agree with the FA chairman David Bernstein's decision.
"I spoke with the chairman and I told him that I don't think someone can be punished until it becomes official," Capello said, adding that it is "going to be civil justice, not sports justice, to decide if John Terry committed that crime.
"I thought it fair that John Terry keeps the captain's armband."

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2012/feb/05/fabio-capello-fa-john-terry-captaincy?newsfeed=true

Hutch
5th February '12, 11:10 PM
woah

Fabio Capello disagrees 'absolutely'with FA decision on John Terry

Fabio Capello has expressed disapproval of the FA's decision to strip John Terry of the England captaincy. He told Italy's state broadcaster RAI on Sunday that he "absolutely" does not agree with the FA chairman David Bernstein's decision.
"I spoke with the chairman and I told him that I don't think someone can be punished until it becomes official," Capello said, adding that it is "going to be civil justice, not sports justice, to decide if John Terry committed that crime.
"I thought it fair that John Terry keeps the captain's armband."

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2012/feb/05/fabio-capello-fa-john-terry-captaincy?newsfeed=true

Fabio with that r/s

More proof of his innocence here bros

http://h9.abload.de/img/terry89x2h.gif

chris89
5th February '12, 11:12 PM
Fabio with that r/s

Julio Cesar
5th February '12, 11:15 PM
Fabio with that r/s

smh at hugging him because he was on tv, he most probably whispered 'you fucking black cunt' into his ear again.

Hutch
5th February '12, 11:18 PM
smh at hugging him because he was on tv, he most probably whispered 'you fucking black cunt' into his ear again.

Nah he didn't, he's not Joey Barton.

Hij
6th February '12, 12:23 AM
Joey Barton >>>>>>>>>>>>> John Terry

Hutch
6th February '12, 01:11 AM
John Terry >>>>>>>>>>>>> Luis Suarez

Hij
6th February '12, 03:46 AM
John Terry >>>>>>>>>>>>> Luis Suarez

Yeah ok.

Let's compare trophies out of Europe.

Copa America >>>>>>>> The FA Cup

John Terry is a massive, massive, massive CUNT.

Craig Bellamy: "Don't even let me talk about him, we all know what he is like"

I said a few weeks back I don't even believe he's racist I believe he is a stupid twat. My mates went to Chelsea after a Fulham game and caught him on the coach with a "we've won it 5 times banner" and he ran off the coach with the goalkeeping coach and all he could say was "YOU SCARSE CUNTS". Well done you fucktard. Fuck Terry. You ain't no England captain, your a fassyhole.

Hutch
6th February '12, 04:07 AM
Wait you're comparing a trophy that nations compete for to an English club competition loool isthisreallife?

John Terry >>>>>>>>>>>>> Suarez, not only is Suares racist, but he's a cheat and he dives all the time.

chris89
6th February '12, 10:08 AM
Reo-Coker said the same thing about Bellamy the other day :laugh:

quality
6th February '12, 10:15 AM
To be fair Hij, Bellamy is hardly whiter than white to be coming out with shit like that. Golf clubs and implications in several assaults.

Hutch
6th February '12, 06:51 PM
Bellamy is a mouthy little cunt, he's only that mouthy on the pitch cos he knows no one can touch him without getting sent off. 5* bitchboy.

Julio Cesar
6th February '12, 06:53 PM
To be fair Hij, Bellamy is hardly whiter than white to be coming out with shit like that. Golf clubs and implications in several assaults.

Violence >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> racism and general scmubag behaviour.