We should have a bet on this one niggy!
Wud b laff tbh

Forest will win 1-2 though

MoneyMan
31st January '12, 08:29 PM
Derby will merk them.

juju
31st January '12, 08:31 PM
Inb4asheepheadgetsthrownintoMoneyManshousep.sitwas fromjujuinswedenbuthewillflyoverandthrowitintomone ymanslivingroomfortalkingthatmuchshitinnitanywaysa feblessbruv

MoneyMan
1st February '12, 01:19 AM
Inb4asheepheadgetsthrownintoMoneyManshousep.sitwas fromjujuinswedenbuthewillflyoverandthrowitintomone ymanslivingroomfortalkingthatmuchshitinnitanywaysa feblessbruv

lol, do it bro :evilgrin: I'll be waiting to cook up some nice lamb stew BMT

Ey yo why do you give a shit about some random East Midlands Derby match in the English second division anyway lol, being in Sweden and all?

juju
1st February '12, 01:53 AM
lol, do it bro :evilgrin: I'll be waiting to cook up some nice lamb stew BMT

Ey yo why do you give a shit about some random East Midlands Derby match in the English second division anyway lol, being in Sweden and all?

I've always been into english football and I'm a Forest fan. Get me? Kinda random but thats how my brain works niggy!

Romelu Lukaku
1st February '12, 03:36 AM
If we lose to the Forest scum, I'll record a complement track about you JuJu! We may have lost tonight, but we'll smash you red dogs at the weekend!

COYR!

juju
1st February '12, 05:09 AM
l0l we lost against burnley 2-0 still. But yeah, on sunday you will lose, and I think even you (in your little head) knows it..

Im looking forward to your track bro! :-D

Josh
1st February '12, 12:16 PM
forest are wank and selling their best players as well, they're destined for relegation.

Romelu Lukaku
1st February '12, 01:01 PM
forest are wank and selling their best players as well, they're destined for relegation.
See I hope they don't go down, 'cause that's 2 'derbys' a year I won't get to go to anymore!

Billy Sharp
1st February '12, 02:12 PM
its gonna be horrible, dont know why im even going.
were in such a mess at the moment, coterills the worst manager ever,
heartbreak to see morgan go.

would be absolutely buzzing if we managed to win though, eck id be buzzing if we scored,

Josh
1st February '12, 02:16 PM
See I hope they don't go down, 'cause that's 2 'derbys' a year I won't get to go to anymore!

Well I hope they go down cos if we stay up then we'll have a biggish game. :-D