PDA

View Full Version : Johnstones Paint Trophy - Oldham Vs. Chesterfield

Sean
30th January '12, 01:18 PM
As everyone knows its the big game of the year so thought id put this one up! Shocked and surprised at there being no requests for this

Julio Cesar
30th January '12, 04:35 PM
Sean can you add 1-1 please?

Josh
30th January '12, 04:41 PM
so nervous and i think im gonna be late to the match, certain circumstances have made it so i won't be able to set off till half 5 :angry:

Sean
30th January '12, 04:51 PM
JamieQpr

Julio Cesar
30th January '12, 04:56 PM
Can confirm if Barnet beat swindon ill be at the final

Josh good luck mate

Mr. Jefferies
30th January '12, 04:58 PM
After the past week of Mickey Mouse cups, the big one finally kicks-off tonight.

Josh
30th January '12, 05:24 PM
Can confirm if Barnet beat swindon ill be at the final

Josh good luck mate

I'm not sure who I want to win out of those two - Swindon would bring a much bigger crowd but Barnet would give us more of a chance assuming we make it through. Hmm. If us and Barnet do go through then I shall seek you out at Wembley :-D

After the past week of Mickey Mouse cups, the big one finally kicks-off tonight.

Truer words have never been spoken.

Remember chaps, this game is on Sky Sports so tune in.

optimus
30th January '12, 07:45 PM
Was going to go tonight mate has a spare ticket i'm fucked from work so jus gunna watch at home, hopefully oldham will get the win

BIGDON
30th January '12, 10:31 PM
1-0 Chesterfield

Chesterfield are going to Wembley congrats Josh

Sean
30th January '12, 10:39 PM
Paid grats bro

MoneyMan
30th January '12, 10:41 PM
Congrats Josh my Derbyshire Don.

chickenkormapilauandnaan
30th January '12, 11:03 PM
Loved the jpt when we were league one. Went to the wembley final, one of the best footballing days out of my life.

Real football fans>>>>

Josh repped for following your team and not being a sheep like so many people.

Julio Cesar
30th January '12, 11:36 PM
Sean you paid out over 2.5 goals despite it being 1-0 and both teams to score?

Mr. Jefferies what do we do now?

Deset

Sean
30th January '12, 11:39 PM
Deset

MY bad i paid out on my phone done a search and this came up just saw 2-1

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/16595718.stm

Julio Cesar
30th January '12, 11:42 PM
Deset

Significant compensation needed tbh

BIGDON
30th January '12, 11:51 PM
Deset

that was from the 1st leg bro

Deset
30th January '12, 11:51 PM
sorry bros nothing can be done

MoneyMan
30th January '12, 11:52 PM
Repped JamieQpr for his troubles, Sean Just pay out all bets tbh no one will know

Otaki Business TTKK

:ninja:

Julio Cesar
30th January '12, 11:54 PM

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/00782/john-terry-crying2_782147c.jpg

I LOVE GRIME
31st January '12, 01:03 AM
winningggggggggggggg

Pristine Condition
31st January '12, 01:35 AM
Rookie mistake :laugh:

Big up Sean

Josh
31st January '12, 01:50 AM
yessssss

dont think ive celebrated a goal so much in my life lol

three day weekend in london on the cards bros!

was a very tough game, oldham were the better team by far but we dug in, defended like troopers and nicked a goal as well :-D

Hij
31st January '12, 01:54 AM
:laugh:

Julio Cesar
31st January '12, 06:07 PM
Josh how was it? That arm waving thing with the Lester song is a bit gay for my liking.

Josh
31st January '12, 06:09 PM
Josh how was it? That arm waving thing with the Lester song is a bit gay for my liking.

It was good thanks mate, seemed like a very good atmosphere but not sure how it sounded on telly.

It is a bit gay but how else would we show just how Lester scores from both the left and the right? :sad:

Julio Cesar
31st January '12, 06:11 PM
It was good thanks mate, seemed like a very good atmosphere but not sure how it sounded on telly.

It is a bit gay but how else would we show just how Lester scores from both the left and the right? :sad:
The atmosphere was good, was sick when you scored. Reminded me of when we were shit and got a rare away win......w8 :laugh:

Didn't think Lester was still playing tbh, getting on a bit now :laugh:

Josh
31st January '12, 06:33 PM
The atmosphere was good, was sick when you scored. Reminded me of when we were shit and got a rare away win......w8 :laugh:

Didn't think Lester was still playing tbh, getting on a bit now :laugh:

Well he only went and scored the winner ;) still one of our best players and has a year left after this season finishes. If we do end up in L2 I'd keep him for another year after that tbh, his game doesn't rely on many physical attributes.

Thanks for the kind words about the atmosphere, I'm glad it came across like that on TV. I can't fucking wait till Wembley :-D

Are you still going to go to the final if Barnet win?

Julio Cesar
31st January '12, 06:40 PM
Well he only went and scored the winner ;) still one of our best players and has a year left after this season finishes. If we do end up in L2 I'd keep him for another year after that tbh, his game doesn't rely on many physical attributes.

Thanks for the kind words about the atmosphere, I'm glad it came across like that on TV. I can't fucking wait till Wembley :-D

Are you still going to go to the final if Barnet win?
As long as the match doesnt clash with qpr then I'll be there if Barnet win, my mate supports them so I might aswell go Wembley considering QPR aren't going to be there due to Daniel Sturridge being a cunt