PDA

View Full Version : Anton Ferdinand sent bullet in post

Julio Cesar
27th January '12, 06:20 PM
Anton Ferdinand has been sent a bullet in the post ahead of Saturday's FA Cup tie between QPR and Chelsea, according to the Fulham and Hammersmith Chronicle.

The paper says the incident happened less than 24 hours before the already highly charged fixture which kicks-off at midday on Saturday.

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/27012012/58/fa-cup-ferdinand-sent-bullet-post.html

Scum of the earth. Cunts.

chris89
27th January '12, 06:31 PM
:pinkface:

Pirate
27th January '12, 06:36 PM
fuck off john terry you know what you said

will be immensely disappointed if anton shakes the cunts hand

MoneyMan
27th January '12, 06:55 PM
Ironic a 'Rangers player getting the same treatment Rangers fans give to Catholics in Scotland.

GrimmyGrimGrim
27th January '12, 06:58 PM
JT will be sending a bullet header in at the far post, dont worry about that

kilik
27th January '12, 06:58 PM
these chelsea fans are retarded. it wasnt like the suarez case where evra actually complained. ferdinand didnt accuse him or anything.

just like after the wayne bridge thing these chelsea fans look like idiots.

Xtra P
27th January '12, 07:02 PM
A free bullet >>>

Bullets cost a lot of money, that Chelski fan is quite generous tbh

Hutch
27th January '12, 07:03 PM
Prove it was a Chelsea fan please, thankyou.

Julio Cesar
27th January '12, 07:15 PM
Prove it was a Chelsea fan please, thankyou.

Day before Anton faces Terry for the first time since the racism event....yeah im sure it was random.

YOU KNOW WHAT YOU SAID.

Matt91
27th January '12, 07:19 PM
Giving JT's dad abuse as he left the court in Basildon>>>

Grizzly
27th January '12, 07:20 PM
A free bullet >>>

Bullets cost a lot of money, that Chelski fan is quite generous tbh

:laugh:

Hutch
27th January '12, 07:22 PM
Day before Anton faces Terry for the first time since the racism event....yeah im sure it was random.

YOU KNOW WHAT YOU SAID.

Everyone hates us it would be easy to place blame on a Chelsea fan, when proof is provided I will take notice but until then LOL.

If it actually was a Chelsea fan then he's just dumb.

Julio Cesar
27th January '12, 07:23 PM
Everyone hates us it would be easy to place blame on a Chelsea fan, when proof is provided I will take notice but until then LOL.

If it actually was a Chelsea fan then he's just dumb.

Why would it be anyone else? Its got nothing to do with hatred, Anton isn't a hated player and the only explanation is the Terry racism thing.

Hutch
27th January '12, 07:32 PM
Why would it be anyone else? Its got nothing to do with hatred, Anton isn't a hated player and the only explanation is the Terry racism thing.

Lol no WE are hated by pretty much every other club in the country.

Put it this way, if I was a Millwall fan for example, I hate Chelsea. I send a bullet and death threat to Anton Ferdinand and everyone immediately suspects a Chelsea fan. Think about it lol.

Like I said until it's proven that it was a Chelsea fan I will lol at the posts ITT.

Nigel
27th January '12, 07:32 PM
Chelsea Headhunters affliations >>>>>>>>>>

Pirate
27th January '12, 07:35 PM
:lol: Hutch no send bro

Hutch
27th January '12, 07:37 PM
:lol: Hutch no send bro

Can confirm I lol'd at your post as well, no send bro.

Julio Cesar
27th January '12, 07:38 PM
Lol no WE are hated by pretty much every other club in the country.

Put it this way, if I was a Millwall fan for example, I hate Chelsea. I send a bullet and death threat to Anton Ferdinand and everyone immediately suspects a Chelsea fan. Think about it lol.

Like I said until it's proven that it was a Chelsea fan I will lol at the posts ITT.
Justified hate. Your reading too much into it, every sign points towards chelsea, a chelsea fan is the only person who would have a motive. What, are Millwall trying to frame Chelsea fans now? Millwall fans dont have the intelligence for that.

Hutch
27th January '12, 07:45 PM
Justified hate. Your reading too much into it, every sign points towards chelsea, a chelsea fan is the only person who would have a motive. What, are Millwall trying to frame Chelsea fans now? Millwall fans dont have the intelligence for that.

It was an example hence the 'for example'.

I'd rather read too much into it than assume something within 2 seconds of hearing it lol. No one ITT knows any more than anyone else about this, it's funny how the haters mind works when nothing has been proven.

GrimmyGrimGrim
27th January '12, 07:54 PM
r/s from Hutch

obviously affiliations to clubs come into play and it's gonna be

":angry: WE ALL HATE CHELSEA" from now on itt

JamieQpr sing your heart out tomorrow bro, make sure you get all the words to 'Drogba has aids' right

Julio Cesar
27th January '12, 07:59 PM
JamieQpr sing your heart out tomorrow bro, make sure you get all the words to 'Drogba has aids' right

Seems that your more familiar with that song than me. Make sure you sing 'You know what you are' loud and proud from your front room though mate.

GrimmyGrimGrim
27th January '12, 08:00 PM
yeah as if i can get tickets to QPR away in the FA cup :dozey:

can confirm i'll be chanting carefree at my tv

MoneyMan
27th January '12, 08:31 PM
I never hated Chelsea before this but they/some of their fans have behaved badly in the last couple months, taking a little bit of the spotlight off Liverpool fans being dickheads as well which is nice lol.

chris89
28th January '12, 02:19 AM
JT made QPR relevant this season tbh

Scrappy123
28th January '12, 02:27 AM
QPR Vs Chelsea & Liverpool Vs United are on at the same time?

Madness!

Switch
28th January '12, 09:36 AM
smh it would of been better if he was sent a bullet via a gun of some sort he would of got it faster and may have been able to keep it with him at all times

LONDON!
29th January '12, 05:36 PM
Anton Ferdinand has been sent a bullet in the post ahead of Saturday's FA Cup tie between QPR and Chelsea, according to the Fulham and Hammersmith Chronicle.

The paper says the incident happened less than 24 hours before the already highly charged fixture which kicks-off at midday on Saturday.

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/27012012/58/fa-cup-ferdinand-sent-bullet-post.html

Scum of the earth. Cunts.

crazy, whoever sent that shell is a wasteman, bullets are hard too come by, he has too be some combat 18 or chelsea headhunter or sumthin, eitherway, he's got to be a punk wit too much time on his hands, because if it was me now, i'd be creasing up, this focker even sent man a bullet in the post, baiting himself up and shit, feds are bound to get fingerprints off that bullet, hotting himself up just so he can try intimadate man, try to shook man for some prank or sumthin, because real g's move in silence, the shell would actually be in anton, not in a letter, if he was a skitz or sumthin, true story, its a crazy world, jeez

FoundTheGif
29th January '12, 06:04 PM
crazy, whoever sent that shell is a wasteman, bullets are hard too come by, he has too be some combat 18 or chelsea headhunter or sumthin, eitherway, he's got to be a punk wit too much time on his hands, because if it was me now, i'd be creasing up, this focker even sent man a bullet in the post, baiting himself up and shit, feds are bound to get fingerprints off that bullet, hotting himself up just so he can try intimadate man, try to shook man for some prank or sumthin, because real g's move in silence, the shell would actually be in anton, not in a letter, if he was a skitz or sumthin, true story, its a crazy world, jeez

Are you actually 32?

LONDON!
29th January '12, 06:14 PM
Are you actually 32?

ha ha, yes i am

Danielson
29th January '12, 07:58 PM
lol'd when I heard this. I bet a Yiddo or Millwall fan sent it :laugh: or maybe even a Fulham fan #westlondonrivalryjustgotreal (http://www.grimeforum.com/forum/misc.php?do=dbtech_usertag_hash&hash=westlondonrivalryjustgotreal)

Julio Cesar
29th January '12, 09:39 PM
lol'd when I heard this. I bet a Yiddo or Millwall fan sent it :laugh: or maybe even a Fulham fan #westlondonrivalryjustgotreal (http://www.grimeforum.com/forum/misc.php?do=dbtech_usertag_hash&hash=westlondonrivalryjustgotreal)
Yes because its impossible for a Chelsea fan to have sent it...

Hutch
29th January '12, 09:40 PM

But it's 100% fact it was sent by a Chelsea fan :dozey:

Julio Cesar
29th January '12, 09:44 PM
But it's 100% fact it was sent by a Chelsea fan :dozey:

Look at the facts, Chelsea fans pissed off because captain fantastic is gonna get bummed in the showers, they seem to think that Ferdinand did something wrong, 3 days before he goes court he's sent a bullet. Coincidence? I think not.......

Danielson
29th January '12, 09:46 PM

I never said it was impossible? lol so defensive bruh.

Julio Cesar
29th January '12, 09:48 PM
I never said it was impossible? lol so defensive bruh.

I'm not being defensive, you're the one being defensive about it and completely ignoring the most likely cause of this incident, trying to deflect the blame. The likelihood of it is that a Chelsea fan did send it, yet chelsea fans seem to think everyones out to get them (and even if they were, it would be justified).

chris89
29th January '12, 09:48 PM
Do you actually think JT is going to prison? :laugh:

Hutch
29th January '12, 09:50 PM
http://i44.tinypic.com/bfnxoh.gif

Julio Cesar
29th January '12, 09:50 PM
Do you actually think JT is going to prison? :laugh:

No, but its always nice to dream.

Scrappy123
29th January '12, 09:56 PM
Inshallah Terry gets life.

http://www.animated-gifs.eu/religion-prayers/0009.gif

chris89
29th January '12, 10:00 PM
Please see my new avatar

Hutch
29th January '12, 10:04 PM
Please see my new avatar

woah.gif

One of my gifs being used as an avi, my life is complete.

Do you donate? Swear I have to make a gif tiny for an avi.

chris89
29th January '12, 10:06 PM
woah.gif

One of my gifs being used as an avi, my life is complete.

Do you donate? Swear I have to make a gif tiny for an avi.

I did donate before someone broke the forum, don't have a donators account now though, I just resized it to 140 x 140 and it worked

Scrappy123
29th January '12, 10:09 PM
Safe for the tips bro chris89

Can confirm there will be a Fulham gif coming soon as avatar.

chris89
29th January '12, 10:13 PM
Safe for the tips bro chris89

Can confirm there will be a Fulham gif coming soon as avatar.

Are your matches even recorded?

Julio Cesar
29th January '12, 10:14 PM
I tried to make a gif as my avatar but it didnt work :dead:

Danielson
29th January '12, 10:15 PM
I'm not being defensive, you're the one being defensive about it and completely ignoring the most likely cause of this incident, trying to deflect the blame. The likelihood of it is that a Chelsea fan did send it, yet chelsea fans seem to think everyones out to get them (and even if they were, it would be justified).

lolwut? I find the whole thing funny - lol @ getting a bullet sent to you. I don't care who sent it tbh. If it was a true blue, it was a true blue.

http://i44.tinypic.com/bfnxoh.gif

:laugh: >>>>>

Pirate
29th January '12, 10:23 PM
Terry can't go pen, worst he can get is a fine lol

And AVB made a fool of himself
Friday: Yes it is vital that Terry and Ferdinand shake hands, we have an example to set
Saturday: It was absolutely a wise decision to abandon the handshakes

:stunned::dead::laugh::sad:

Scrappy123
29th January '12, 10:25 PM
My gif doesn't even move as my avatar<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

chris89
29th January '12, 10:30 PM
5* gif making bros

GrimmyGrimGrim
29th January '12, 11:59 PM
it's in magistrates court, pretty sure the most he could get it 6 months

but he wont

30th January '12, 02:37 AM
you can't lock someone away for saying a few words in the heat of the moment, that would be fucked

Hutch
30th January '12, 02:45 AM
Terry won't be sent to prison or anything, he will get a fine. The FA will then use the guilty verdict from the court hearing to ban him for 8 or more games. Not sure why it's taking so long tbh it's pretty obvious that's what will happen.

NE63
30th January '12, 01:00 PM
Terry can't go pen, worst he can get is a fine lol

And AVB made a fool of himself
Friday: Yes it is vital that Terry and Ferdinand shake hands, we have an example to set
Saturday: It was absolutely a wise decision to abandon the handshakes

:stunned::dead::laugh::sad:

He is becoming a bit of a joke I reckon. Seems hyper sensitive to criticism, even when its justified.

quality
30th January '12, 03:21 PM
Seems hyper sensitive to criticism, even when its justified.

Wonder where he got that from.