PDA

View Full Version : Wilshere (Injured Again)

Mr Nasri
27th January '12, 11:48 AM
He has had another setback to be announced shortly...

quality
27th January '12, 11:49 AM
http://www.gospelgifs.com/art_pages_13/images/prz001.gif

Tony Starks
27th January '12, 11:50 AM
I'm hearing this as well. Really bad news for Arsenal and England

BIGLEE
27th January '12, 11:56 AM
Looooool

Strife
27th January '12, 11:58 AM
nooooo fuckinnnn wAyy:sad::sad:

quality
27th January '12, 11:59 AM
25 February soon come.

Bish
27th January '12, 12:55 PM
ye3r i heard rumours about this from Young guns blog, to be expected really with our physio team, cant think of many of our players who dont have set backs

quality
27th January '12, 12:57 PM
ye3r i heard rumours about this from Young guns blog, to be expected really with our physio team, cant think of many of our players who dont have set backs

What was the initial injury btw? Did he get it in the Emirates Cup?

daspecimen
27th January '12, 01:02 PM
Yeah it was in the red bulls game and he's not featured at all this season

Bish
27th January '12, 01:13 PM
Yeah it was in the red bulls game and he's not featured at all this season
this

i think he has a crack in a bone in his ankle which steadily got worse

j09
27th January '12, 01:21 PM
sam stop making shit bold

Bish
27th January '12, 01:34 PM
sam stop making shit bold

explain?

j09
27th January '12, 01:47 PM
dont worry about it mate, but its ur sig (i guess) makes all other text in bold.

EA
27th January '12, 01:51 PM
Arsenal players are cursed :smh:

Bish
27th January '12, 02:07 PM
dont worry about it mate, but its ur sig (i guess) makes all other text in bold.

shit sorry it looks the same to me mate

quality
27th January '12, 02:48 PM
Arsenal must have picked up our physios from the early 00s.

Hij
27th January '12, 03:23 PM
Arsenal must have picked up our physios from the early 00s.

Or ours for the best part of the last 20 years (bar the last 4)

I would laugh but Lucas is out for the season anyway - just means they are in the same boat till May I guess.

Young Sen
27th January '12, 03:24 PM
:dead:

grimeforumhater
27th January '12, 04:00 PM
http://www.gospelgifs.com/art_pages_13/images/prz001.gif

what team do you support

Villain_94
27th January '12, 04:14 PM
lol at arsenal

quality
27th January '12, 04:21 PM
what team do u support

Spurs.

FoundTheGif
27th January '12, 08:35 PM
Reckon the main injury was from playing too many games last season.

Keyser Söze
27th January '12, 09:23 PM
I suffered the same injury in my pre season and i've only just started playing again.

Mr. Jefferies
27th January '12, 09:27 PM
I posted a while back that Wilshere's 'injury' is a lot worse than Arsenal have announced and we're talking a lengthy time out. Potentially career threatening. Nobody seemed to know what his injury was, only that he was meant to be back in February. I'm not on a wind-up either, this is what I've heard.

Could be bullshit but I'll post it again seeing as nobody knew anything the first time round.

Shower Posse
27th January '12, 09:39 PM
Reckon the main injury was from playing too many games last season.

I just knew from all them games he was playing last season a big injury was coming

Add arsenals physios to that mix and its a definite

Keyser Söze
27th January '12, 09:41 PM
Thought it was a fracture in his right ankle ?

MyLord
27th January '12, 09:51 PM
/\ for arsenal.

should get frimpong back

Mr. Jefferies
27th January '12, 10:05 PM
Thought it was a fracture in his right ankle ?

Has he had a series of injuries or is it just the ankle fracture? I find it hard to believe a fracture will keep you out for 5 months. Rooney's metatarsel was only 6 weeks.

Keyser Söze
27th January '12, 10:13 PM
Has he had a series of injuries or is it just the ankle fracture? I find it hard to believe a fracture will keep you out for 5 months. Rooney's metatarsel was only 6 weeks.

Well it was a stress fracture and he had ankle surgery to repair it. I think Wenger expected him to be out for upto 5 months.

chris89
28th January '12, 02:34 AM
i heard he injured his hand tweeting about gossip girl

kilik
28th January '12, 02:40 AM
I heard he wasn't expected back before april anyway, if there another setback then he will defo b out the whole season

Mr. Jefferies
28th January '12, 02:48 AM
Seriously 5 months seems way too long for an ankle fracture. Are there any other players who've been out a similar time for this?

Shanger
28th January '12, 02:53 AM
bitch-made

Bish
28th January '12, 03:18 AM
Or ours for the best part of the last 20 years (bar the last 4)

I would laugh but Lucas is out for the season anyway - just means they are in the same boat till May I guess.

this might again be conversational but outside of your own club, what is ur honest opinion on other teams physios. For example i think since we lost Gary to England we have gone gone down hill dramatically

grimeforumhater
28th January '12, 05:10 AM
i hope he doesn't turn into another diaby.

28th January '12, 05:34 AM
AAH FOR FUCKSAKE

yeah n dont sign anyone either yeah, dont worry, we dont need anyone more than we didnt need anyone before

Switch
28th January '12, 09:45 AM
/\ for arsenal.

should get frimpong backwhy they play different positions, he would give us what we've been missing all season in midfield, plus mr dench is injured also, he got kicked in his eye ball last week

i hope he doesn't turn into another diaby.i hope none of our players turn into a diaby

i heard he injured his hand tweeting about gossip girlstill better than josh though

The Stig
28th January '12, 10:35 AM
peak for him. he's been out for longggggggggggggggg

BIGLEE
28th January '12, 10:36 AM
Put oxlade cm

Mr Nasri
28th January '12, 11:09 AM
well well well arsenal.

Are hopes are on a 18 year old from the championship.
A injury prone striker
A 20? year old injury prone midfielder
Some tall lanky piece of shit midfielder
And a 21 year old goalkeeper.

boy how we have fallen off

Keyser Söze
28th January '12, 11:58 AM
Seriously 5 months seems way too long for an ankle fracture. Are there any other players who've been out a similar time for this?

"Rest is the only option for complete healing of a stress fracture. The amount of recovery time varies greatly depending upon the location, severity, the strength of the body's healing response and an individual's nutritional intake. Complete rest and a cast or walking boot are usually used for a period of four to eight weeks, although periods of rest of twelve to sixteen weeks is not uncommon for more severe stress fractures. After this period activities may be gradually resumed, as long as the activities do not cause pain. While the bone may feel healed and not hurt during daily activity, the process of bone remodeling may take place for many months after the injury feels healed, and incidences of re-fracturing the bone is still at significant risk. Activities such as running or sports that place additional stress on the bone should only gradually be resumed. One general rule is to not increase the volume of training by more than 10 percent from one week to the next."

Jack 1017
28th January '12, 02:55 PM
well well well arsenal.

A injury prone striker

:laugh:

The fuck are you talking about? Big 45? New alias bro?

Big 45
28th January '12, 04:14 PM
:laugh:

Mr Nasri
29th January '12, 11:03 AM
i get really emotional over this stuff.

quality
29th January '12, 01:38 PM
Cesc Fibreglass was a good one... Now Jack (Cotton) Woolshire?

FoundTheGif
29th January '12, 01:49 PM
Jack Wheelchair

Cazorla
29th January '12, 05:15 PM
Cesc Fibreglass was a good one... Now Jack (Cotton) Woolshire?

Your best defender is made out of Paper-mâché though.

Zoffie
29th January '12, 06:39 PM
Wilshere wouldn't have got injured again if there wasn't pressure on him coming back or he wasn't fighting to get back quickly, the same happened with Mikel at Chelsea, he was worried about Romeu stealing his spot, he tried to rush his recovery & just made it worse.

I really hope McEachran goes on loan to Swansea next year or stays at Chelsea & isn't a starter. Playing official games in front of SKY isn't as great for development as people make out, I always say it's behind the scenes & long injuries or time out of the game so young should be avoided.

Someone was talking about the way that Wilshere runs, something like he is bow-legged & that his running style puts too much pressure on his ankles & this was just waiting to happen.

I back Wilshere to comes back & go on to continue to get better, it'd be so fucken frustrating if he doesn't.

quality
29th January '12, 10:01 PM
Your best defender is made out of Paper-mâché though.

And yet he's played more games this season than Gibbs, Wilshire and Diaby combined.

daspecimen
1st February '12, 09:31 AM
Arsenal midfielder Jack Wilshere looks almost certain to miss the rest of the season after scans showed his latest injury setback is worse than first feared.

The 20-year-old is now very doubtful for England’s Euro 2012 campaign as he is unlikely to feature at all for his club this season.

Wilshere has missed the entire campaign to date with a stress fracture of his right ankle, which needed surgery.

He was expected to return this month but broke down in training last week.

Wilshere has since had a series of scans to determine the extent of the injury and the results indicate he has suffered another stress fracture in the same ankle.

Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger hoped to have him back this month as the 20-year-old made promising progress with rehabilitation plan.

Sportsmail revealed on Saturday how Wilshere would not return until April at the earliest, but Wenger wanted to have the injury thoroughly examined before making a decision.

And results of those scans have raised fears that the latest setback to Wilshere's right ankle is worst than first feared, with early indications showing he has suffered another stress fracture.

The news is also a massive blow to Fabio Capello, who wanted Wilshere as a key component of his plans for Euro 2012 glory this summer.

Even if he is fit enough to return before the end of the season, Wenger may decide not to play the youngster this season in a bid to ensure his fitness ahead of next season.

:dead:

W.C
1st February '12, 09:36 AM
Peak

Switch
1st February '12, 09:44 AM
smh :angry:

fucking joke ting, seems like our medical staff were train only using operation, less than 10 buzzes and you've got a job

daspecimen
1st February '12, 09:49 AM
allowances for this should have been made in the transfer window. I find it incredibly odd this only came out after the window closed.

Switch
1st February '12, 10:42 AM
allowances for this should have been made in the transfer window. I find it incredibly odd this only came out after the window closed.they probably knew time ago but didn't want to actually buy a good replacement thus only letting us know now, tbh that thomas guy is probably the replacement knowing how we function these days.

smh at the club thinking this team can win things in this manner, this season or the future ones.
if/when rvp gets injured its game over

Switch
1st February '12, 11:27 AM
more terrible news :sad:
http://www.eatsleepsport.com/arsenal/defenders-return-for-gunners-1375708.html

why won't he just stay injured, he shows more spirit fighting his injuries than does on the field, lets hope he has fallen behind yennaris

Zoffie
1st February '12, 11:34 AM
Maybe that's what the Eisfeld signing is about

quality
1st February '12, 11:37 AM
Maybe that's what the Eisfeld signing is about

Think Wenger said he'll be having his 'adjustment' period like Chamberlain did. So six months out of the team.

daspecimen
1st February '12, 11:54 AM
Yennaris should have got the nod in the villa game I thought after his showing at Utd.

Tony Starks
1st February '12, 12:07 PM
There was no viable options for us in the transfer window so I'm not mad we didn't sign anyone. Yes Wilshere will be out but we've got enough in midfield to cover it and our full back situation is almost over. The only position that worries me is upfront and we can't afford an injury to RVP, again, no decent targets were available so I'd rather we played on instead of spunking cash on a waste

The Eisfield signing isn't a replacement for anyone but we'll throw him in when he gets his chance and he'll have to take it. Similar to Ox is doing right now. Its obvious we've need to be quicker and more inventive in our midfield approach this year. With Artea, Ramsey and Song the urge to take at least 3 or 4 touches before a pass is iritating at times and with Fab and Wilshere last year this wasn't the case

quality
1st February '12, 12:08 PM
Tony Starks you sound a bit like Wenger. There's always viable targets if you look for them. And yes I'm aware of what my own club did yesterday.

Tony Starks
1st February '12, 12:08 PM
Yennaris should have got the nod in the villa game I thought after his showing at Utd.

Coquelin>>>>Yennaris>>>>>Djourou

Zoffie
1st February '12, 01:20 PM
You can't play, players like Wilshere in a healthy amount of games without coming to rely on him & the number of games top clubs play with all the cups etc... & the pressure. England wanting you, the U21's wanting you..

Not to say it's impossible to handle, Rooney handled it, he was already built like a man & doesn't seem to be injury prone, but, a lot of players that get injuries whilst young, do seem to suffer & become injury prone & when players go a long time out as well, without being able to train & play football, that's never good, when people talk about Essien or Ramsey, not being the same after their lay-offs, I don't know whether or not they're right or wrong.

Players get injured, it happens & this injury seems similar to the way that Vermaelans injury happened, we thought it'd be weeks or months & he's out for the season.

I wonder if he's gonna make the euro's

StrallyMan
1st February '12, 01:24 PM
well well well arsenal.

A injury prone striker

who?

quality
1st February '12, 01:25 PM
Arsenal must actually have been taking lessons from our physios 10 years ago.

Back in November actually means back in February, back in February means end of the season, and out for a whole season (Diaby) means they'll never be seen again.

Switch
1st February '12, 01:27 PM
You can't play, players like Wilshere in a healthy amount of games without coming to rely on him & the number of games top clubs play with all the cups etc... & the pressure. England wanting you, the U21's wanting you..

Not to say it's impossible to handle, Rooney handled it, he was already built like a man & doesn't seem to be injury prone, but, a lot of players that get injuries whilst young, do seem to suffer & become injury prone & when players go a long time out as well, without being able to train & play football, that's never good, when people talk about Essien or Ramsey, not being the same after their lay-offs, I don't know whether or not they're right or wrong.

Players get injured, it happens & this injury seems similar to the way that Vermaelans injury happened, we thought it'd be weeks or months & he's out for the season.

I wonder if he's gonna make the euro'swilshere won't make the euros he hasn't and likely won't play this season thus he doesn't deserve to go

Arsenal must actually have been taking lessons from our physios 10 years ago.

Back in November actually means back in February, back in February means end of the season, and out for a whole season (Diaby) means they'll never be seen again.hopefully bro hopefully, knowing wenger he'll get a new contract :dead:

quality
1st February '12, 01:28 PM
wilshere won't make the euros he hasn't and likely won't play this season thus he doesn't deserve to go

They'll take him. England always take at least one big name player who is visibly unfit, and everyone acts surprised when they contribute nothing.

Switch
1st February '12, 01:28 PM
who?diaby, he's the only tall person in our midfield

daspecimen
1st February '12, 01:30 PM
Coquelin>>>>Yennaris>>>>>Djourou

Don't disagree, was more a note of caution about chucking Coquelin back in after his hamstring issue. He could be a big player for us in the middle of the park this next few months with no Jack, Diaby or Frimpong.

Switch
1st February '12, 01:30 PM
They'll take him. England always take at least one big name player who is visibly unfit, and everyone acts surprised when they contribute nothing.tis true but surely they can't be that desperate for midfielders i mean theres that josh mceachran who's supposedly ever so good.

i hope jack doesn't go tbh

quality
1st February '12, 01:32 PM
tis true but surely they can't be that desperate for midfielders i mean theres that josh mceachran who's supposedly ever so good.

His career threatening injury picked up at Euro 2012 will be the final straw as Arsene Wenger descends into madness.

Zoffie
1st February '12, 03:49 PM
tis true but surely they can't be that desperate for midfielders i mean theres that josh mceachran who's supposedly ever so good.

McEachran won't have played on a big stage for a big club yet. Leave him out of it, I don't want him rushed into the big time, I hope he either goes back on loan to Swansea next season or he's on the bench again at CFC.

Leon Britton can go.

Mr Nasri
1st February '12, 05:05 PM
who?

diaby

McEachran won't have played on a big stage for a big club yet. Leave him out of it, I don't want him rushed into the big time, I hope he either goes back on loan to Swansea next season or he's on the bench again at CFC.

Leon Britton can go.

never see him do shit anyway. will be playing championship football at 24.

Zoffie
1st February '12, 05:12 PM
diaby

never see him do shit anyway. will be playing championship football at 24.
Never say never

StrallyMan
1st February '12, 07:20 PM
none of my hopes ar on Diaby, wouldnt care if he left tbh

Tony Starks
1st February '12, 08:43 PM
Tony Starks you sound a bit like Wenger. There's always viable targets if you look for them. And yes I'm aware of what my own club did yesterday.

I'm not a fan of buying players when ypou have better a few weeks away from coming back into the team or biying players for the sake of appeasing fickle fans. If the proper targets are available and we dont get them e.g Mata im annoyed, if like this window there is NO ONE to buy to improve our squad we've gotta focus on the real task in hand which is playing games and winning.

If we dont get a result against Bolton the same ppl would cry about or inactivity in the transfer window but looking at the lineups theres no reason as to why our team shouldnt roll over Bolton.

Switch
1st February '12, 11:48 PM
none of my hopes ar on Diaby, wouldnt care if he left tbhno one would, he spends 95% of each season injured and when he does play he's shit most of the time

Plak
1st February '12, 11:54 PM
I swear Diaby does everything right until it comes to passing or shooting.

Switch
2nd February '12, 12:16 AM
I swear Diaby does everything right until it comes to passing or shooting.on occasion yeah, he holds onto the ball for way longer than he should, he does this far too often. if he could stay fit and actually focus on playing football to win he would be a great addition but he's always injured and when he makes a come back he's like bambi on ice with cataracts, its time our club got more ruthless and just do away with these players as they serve no functional purpose.

Crawla III.
2nd February '12, 12:41 PM
Typical Wenger overplaying a young player

The sames going to happen to Ramsey

Switch
2nd February '12, 12:51 PM
Typical Wenger overplaying a young player

The sames going to happen to Ramseyits like he doesn't understand the word rotation and the fact that its key to a young players development that they need to get a good amount of rest to recuperate both physically and mentally

Crawla III.
2nd February '12, 04:08 PM
Why did he bring in Yossi if he doesnt trust him to start?

Baffling that Ramsey has ZERO competition for his place. The guys just come back from a career threatning injury & hes on course to play 50+ games this season...

daspecimen
2nd February '12, 04:52 PM
The last few posts >>>>>>>>>>>