PDA

View Full Version : Let Us Pray

quality
23rd January '12, 11:52 AM
For the safe delivery of this man from tax evasion charges.

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/01494/harry_redknapp_1494143c.jpg

Henry James "Harry" Redknapp

Always good for a quote. Clearly universally loved. Clearly nothing dodgy about his transfer behaviour (particularly Song, Abou, all them man at West Ham).

xJBsI7RAuvk

EOgTCbz-XmU

My Arsenal, West Ham, Chelsea, Man Utd and Liverpool brethren, support the cause of this great man.

Xtra P
23rd January '12, 12:01 PM
inb4

http://i40.tinypic.com/2lvoch2.gif

BIGDON
23rd January '12, 01:31 PM
peak for the twitch

chris89
23rd January '12, 01:39 PM
peak for the twitch

:laugh:

hope he goes down tbh, turkey neck cunt

Hij
23rd January '12, 02:08 PM
Whens the trial again?

chris89
23rd January '12, 02:09 PM
something is going on today whether it's the actual trial or not I don't know

quality
23rd January '12, 02:15 PM
Whens the trial again?

Opening statements and jury selection today I think. Lasts two weeks.

Part of me thinks he'll get off as he's teflon, but then HMRC wouldn't be going to court vs. someone so high profile if it was all smoke and mirrors.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/twitter/list/HarryRedknappTrial

chris89
23rd January '12, 02:25 PM
GuardianJamieJ: #thfc a potential juror called Peter Crouch, it sounded like, causes amusement

Hij
23rd January '12, 02:31 PM
GuardianJamieJ: #thfc a potential juror called Peter Crouch, it sounded like, causes amusement

:laugh:There are live updates and shit? :laugh:

Part of me thinks he'll get off as he's teflon

I'd imagine your right. Also what are the possibilities of the judge giving him a non custodial, or suspended sentence?

I do reserve the right in advance to die laughing if your manager has to go to prison though - not only that - the banter on the wing if Harry Redknapp was on your spur >>>>>>>>>>>> :laugh:

Giv us a burn guvna you facking wheeler dealer

quality
23rd January '12, 03:00 PM
I actually don't know too much about the case - it's not really been reported in the mainstream press (probably for fear of legal challenges etc). I'll be watching with interest.

Let's be real, he'll be going to a low security wing - category D or something.

Hij
23rd January '12, 03:21 PM
I actually don't know too much about the case - it's not really been reported in the mainstream press (probably for fear of legal challenges etc). I'll be watching with interest.

Let's be real, he'll be going to a low security wing - category D or something.

Depends how special they treat him. Most have to spend at least 4-5 days at a B Cat first before they get categorised as a particular risk. But yeah public figures and MP's often get fast tracked to Cat D - normal people go Cat C fairly quickly and then onto Cat D

quality
23rd January '12, 03:22 PM
Depends how special they treat him. Most have to spend at least 4-5 days at a B Cat first before they get categorised as a particular risk. But yeah public figures and MP's often get fast tracked to Cat D - normal people go Cat C fairly quickly and then onto Cat D

I would assume after holding he would be low risk? He's nearly a pensioner, has no previous and its 'white collar' crime (if he's done it).

The press love him, I doubt they'd even turn on him tbh. But obviously if an immigrant defrauded the state...

chris89
23rd January '12, 03:25 PM
inb4 weekly sky sports news interviews from his cell

Hij
23rd January '12, 03:25 PM
I would assume after holding he would be low risk? He's nearly a pensioner, has no previous and its 'white collar' crime (if he's done it).

The press love him, I doubt they'd even turn on him tbh. But obviously if an immigrant defrauded the state...

Yeah, he'd be fast tracked straight to a D Cat, but I imagine he would have to serve at least a couple nights in a B-Cat - I think it's very rare to go straight to a D-Cat. A lot of the B-Cat's are just holding prisons - e.g the nearest prison to the court - then you can get the prisoners there and work out where you are going to send them after.

Doubt it will come to it though - and yes the press will definitely show their double standards with this mate :laugh:

Matt91
23rd January '12, 03:26 PM
He's a political prisoner something like Mandela, free the realness Harry!

quality
23rd January '12, 03:36 PM
Doubt it will come to it though - and yes the press will definitely show their double standards with this mate :laugh:

Imagine the coverage of his wheeling and dealing for shower gel and other supplies.

He's a political prisoner something like Mandela, free the realness Harry!

23rd January '12, 03:39 PM
don't wanna see anyone getting sent down for something as stupid as tax evasion

"give us your money or we'll put you away"

Hij
23rd January '12, 03:48 PM
Imagine the coverage of his wheeling and dealing for shower gel and other supplies.

The way that actually happens though. He'd be a master. He'd have a playstation two via trade in the first 2 days.

BIGDON
23rd January '12, 04:31 PM
lol

The artists sketch of Redknapp in the courtroom

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/01/23/article-2090519-116B6080000005DC-498_634x455.jpg

Switch
23rd January '12, 04:58 PM

hope he goes down tbh, turkey neck cunt

inb4 weekly sky sports news interviews from his cell

:laugh::laugh:

quality
23rd January '12, 05:05 PM
Supposedly this bank account where all the money went to wasn't in his name, but 'Rosie 47'. Rosie is his dog's name, and 1947 his birth year.

Please bring back the woah gif for me

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-16677743#TWEET66414

Holy fuck. His defense better be good bros.

Matt91
23rd January '12, 05:06 PM
Made 300k off the back of selling Rio >>>>

Don't fear quality Harry got same lawyer who got Gerrard a self defense when he battered that DJ Hij

Danielson
23rd January '12, 05:58 PM

the way he switched @ "wheeler dealer" >>>>

Hopefully this means we clinch 3rd, SMH @ me being content with 3rd. FML.

Hij
23rd January '12, 05:59 PM
Made 300k off the back of selling Rio >>>>

Don't fear @quality (http://www.grimeforum.com/forum/member.php?u=745) Harry got same lawyer who got Gerrard a self defense when he battered that DJ @Hij (http://www.grimeforum.com/forum/member.php?u=1)

Lawyer? lol

Matt91
23rd January '12, 06:01 PM
Whatever it is it was basically the guy that helped stevie g get a lesser sentence

23rd January '12, 06:02 PM
surely those people are called lawyers lol

Hij
23rd January '12, 06:05 PM
Jurors were told when Mr Redknapp was director of football at Portsmouth his contract entitled him to 10% of net profit from transfers.

That's bad, but

When he moved to the manager's job in March 2002, his profits from transfers reduced to 5%, the prosecution said

What!?!?! The manager getting percentage of player sales? :laugh:

Solicitor, Barrister innit?

He made 300k off the back of Rio Ferdinand's transfer?
LMAO

This guy is a dodgy wheeler dealer, no wonder he switched when he got called one

NSF
23rd January '12, 06:06 PM
That's bad, but

What!?!?! The manager getting percentage of player sales? [/FONT][/COLOR]:laugh:

Solicitor, Barrister innit?Same thing, just lawyer is mostly used to describe them in America, solicitors are what we call them. Barristers are one above solicitors/lawyers I think or have an extra qualification in something that entitles them to wear those stupid wigs.

Shanger
23rd January '12, 06:07 PM
illuminati tryna frame arry <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Julio Cesar
23rd January '12, 06:07 PM
Supposedly this bank account where all the money went to wasn't in his name, but 'Rosie 47'. Rosie is his dog's name, and 1947 his birth year.

Please bring back the woah gif for me

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-16677743#TWEET66414

Holy fuck. His defense better be good bros.

http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff170/SyNeRgY65/Reaction%20GIFs/Fatboy_reacts.gif

Matt91
23rd January '12, 06:23 PM

I did say lawyer in my earlier post I just didn't know his name

BIGLEE
23rd January '12, 06:33 PM
Dodgey guy he is!

Hij
23rd January '12, 06:39 PM
Sorry yeah NSF is right, Lawyer is a catch all term I'm a nerd like that

Josh
23rd January '12, 06:45 PM
What!?!?! The manager getting percentage of player sales? [/FONT][/COLOR]:laugh:

more common than you'd think. dario o'gradi at crewe gets this too as he helps bring the youth players through

23rd January '12, 06:47 PM
he does come across as a dickhead tbh

Hij
23rd January '12, 06:55 PM
more common than you'd think. dario o'gradi at crewe gets this too as he helps bring the youth players through
Fair comment I guess, but also hasn't O'Gradi been there from like day dot?

Nigel
23rd January '12, 07:04 PM
though loads of people had offshore accounts to avoid tax then pretended they lived their and shit?

Tbh, if hes taking in 300,000 after tax that will be like 150,000...

Grimes
23rd January '12, 07:05 PM
probably will get a pardon if he agrees to be in next christmas only fools and horses special

Josh
23rd January '12, 07:14 PM
Fair comment I guess, but also hasn't O'Gradi been there from like day dot?

i swear he's older than the club itself lol

NSF
23rd January '12, 07:33 PM
probably will get a pardon if he agrees to be in next christmas only fools and horses special:laugh:

Xtra P
23rd January '12, 11:27 PM
Throw away the key tbh

EA
23rd January '12, 11:35 PM
:lol: Redknapp >>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<

True Wheeler & Dealer.

Mazer Rackham
23rd January '12, 11:41 PM
Eagle

Julio Cesar
23rd January '12, 11:45 PM

If you think thats bad, you'd probably be interested to hear that apparently Neil Warnock used to get a cut of certain players appearance fees, including Clint Hill. If you look at the situations in which Hill was brought on as a sub (80 mins when we're losing and hes a defender) I could defo believe that he was getting a cut.

chris89 ask your mate if he can confirm this

chris89
24th January '12, 12:24 AM
If you think thats bad, you'd probably be interested to hear that apparently Neil Warnock used to get a cut of certain players appearance fees, including Clint Hill. If you look at the situations in which Hill was brought on as a sub (80 mins when we're losing and hes a defender) I could defo believe that he was getting a cut.

chris89 ask your mate if he can confirm this
:laugh: i don't know anything about this tbh mate but I'll ask

still trying to get the other info out of him but he won't tell me, could be that tbh but it sounds more serious

Jack 1017
24th January '12, 03:00 AM
Inshallah he just dies 2mrw or something the smelly cunt

Hij
24th January '12, 04:31 AM
Inshallah he just dies 2mrw or something the smelly cunt

Bit harsh.

Have you met him to know he's smelly?

The Narcissist
24th January '12, 04:39 AM
gd on him tbh

tax <<<

Hij
24th January '12, 05:08 AM
http://cupwinkcook.net/trout/arry.gif

http://img198.imageshack.us/img198/9131/arry1.jpg

"They're a triffic bunch, this jury, the chairman's phoned me up and asked me about 'em, and I've said I'd love to 'ave 'em 'ere, you know, who wouldn't, every manager would love a jury like this you know, they're a top top jury, but you know, it's up to the chairman really, you know, I'm not really involved, if the chairman wants to do something then you know maybe, but you know you never know you know."

https://p.twimg.com/Aj2RigrCIAEdwwr.jpg

quality
24th January '12, 10:08 AM
Hij even Jesus was persecuted in his day.

quality
24th January '12, 03:17 PM
Football manager Harry Redknapp threatened to "sue the bollocks" off a journalist as he angrily denied taking bungs, a court heard on Tuesday.

Redknapp, now manager of Tottenham Hotspur, spoke to the News of the World reporter in 2009 about his time in charge of Portsmouth.

He also said in the telephone conversation that Milan Mandaric, the former chairman of Portsmouth, "don't know what he is fucking talking about".

In short extracts read out to a jury at Southwark crown court, Redknapp was said to have told Rob Beasley he had "the best accountants in England", claiming the Inland Revenue was fully aware of his dealings in Monaco.

Beasley spoke to Redknapp days after a phone interview with Mandaric.

When Beasley described how Mandaric said the money sent to Redknapp's offshore accounts were investments outside football, Redknapp replied: "He don't know what he is fucking talking about. What is he talking about? It is a bonus."

Explaining that the payments surrounded profit made on the sale of Peter Crouch from Portsmouth to Aston Villa, Redknapp added: "If it was something dodgy I would have gone over there and brought it back in a briefcase."

When Beasley asked him whether he had paid any tax in the UK on it, Redknapp replied: "Haven't been asked to, Rob."

Redknapp said "there ain't nothing crooked in it" as the conversation went on, the court heard.

"Don't say bung," Redknapp said. "It's nothing to do with a bung. It's paid by the chairman.

"How can it be a bung when the chairman of the football club paid me?"

He added: "What's a bung? It's a fucking sick word."

According to the transcript, he told Mandaric: "I don't want to have a problem with the tax man."

He added: "They was aware of it from day one."

When asked about the bonus clause in his contract, Redknapp said: "My accountant has got my contract … I'm not going to fucking show you."

He added: "The Inland Revenue know all about it. I've got nothing to defend, Rob.

"I ain't done nothing wrong … I ain't done nothing wrong, Rob. I got paid a bonus … everyone is aware of it."

He later added: "Everyone knows about it, there ain't nothing crooked in it."

The trial continues.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2012/jan/24/harry-redknapp-threatened-to-sue-journalist

Harry is a don tbh.

Hij
24th January '12, 03:49 PM
Hij even Jesus was persecuted in his day.

Haha.

Come on mate Ive had this shit for months let me revel in this one a piece

quality
24th January '12, 03:52 PM
Haha.

Come on mate Ive had this shit for months let me revel in this one a piece

Tbh, I ain't even mad. The whole situation is LOL-worthy, I just hope our season doesn't go down the toilet off the back of it.

Hij
24th January '12, 03:54 PM
To he honest I reckon he will get off or at least the judge will find a way not to send him down.

Give him some 300 hours community service on top off a suspended and he can do it all in the off season

Shanger
24th January '12, 11:42 PM
http://i.imgur.com/ykgT9.jpg

BIGDON
24th January '12, 11:51 PM
https://twitpic.com/show/iphone/8avrig

W.C
25th January '12, 01:23 PM
Lol all I've been seeing on the tottenham newsnow page is "Harry's case lacks credibility"

Hij
25th January '12, 02:07 PM
Lol all I've been seeing on the tottenham newsnow page is "Harry's case lacks credibility"
Shame the hearing isn't in front of the FA then, apparently lacking credibility is enough these days for a conviction.

Hij
25th January '12, 05:55 PM
http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/02118/250112-MATT-web_2118894a.jpg

James Pearce Pearcesport
Redknapp said to police that Mandaric had told him that Monaco investment had been "a disaster. Got wiped out"
Redknapp to police: "I never mentioned it again. I just thought that's history. He's had me. Maybe he never put the money in. I don't know"
Redknapp "I never had a clue how much money went in"
Prosecution say R told police M had control over account. R didn't mention HE had faxed Monaco instruction to transfer $100,000 to Florida
Mandaric told police that the money in Rosie47 was a loan and that he had asked Redknapp to pay it back. R told police it wasn't a loan
Redknapp told police reason he hadn't told his accountant about existence of Monaco account was because he thought there was no money in it

Prosecution ask series of questions: "Do they really think payments like this from chairman to senior employee not liable to income tax"
Prosecution: "Is it credible when told of loss of investment money that R simply laughed about it and decided to forget about it all?"
Prosecution "Was there any good reason why the account in Monaco could not be opened in the name of Harry Redknapp?" (instead of Rosie47)
Prosecution " Was it credible that it never occurred to Mr Redknapp to mention the existence of this account to his own accountant?"
Prosecution "Was R's repeated claim he had notified police (during earlier investigation) about Monaco account simply an honest mistake?"
Prosecution close opening argument by saying that they submit that payments into Rosie47 were taxable and that R and M knew that
Next witness we'll hear from is Rob Beasley, who when working for News of World recorded interviews with R + M about Monaco allegations
In the recording Mandaric says over and over again that the Monaco payment nothing to do with football but was investment for a friend (R)
When Mandaric asked why no tax paid when money brought back to UK said Redknapp "could forget. He's not one of most efficient guys" http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/Smileys/default/grin.gif
Mandaric revealed Redknapp was paid a million pounds for getting Portsmouth promoted to the Premier League
Mandaric to reporter: "Why would I give Harry a hundred thousand pounds when he got a million pounds for being promoted?"
During taped conversation reporter told Mandaric that he'd acted honourably. At that stage in dock Redknapp nudged Mandaric and smiled
Beasley "I wish I could leave a hundred grand lying around". Redknapp "Well I can Rob"
R "inland revenue fully aware.. If was something dodgy I'd have gone there, got the money + f***ing brought it back in f***ing briefcase"
Redknapp "Do I need 30 f***ing grand avoid 30 grand income tax? Do I need that Rob? I mean 30 f***ing grand! I'll f***ing give you 30 grand" http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/Smileys/default/huh.gif
Redknapp "Do me a favour. I tried to nick thirty grand to save on income tax by having the money paid offshore. What a load of bollocks"

quality
25th January '12, 06:07 PM
The quotes coming from Redknapp are genius tbh.

Plak
25th January '12, 09:29 PM
TBH it does all sound like a massive crock of shit to me. What would he have been on at Pompey? 10k a week minimum? So theoretically why would he even bother trying to steal what is basically 3 weeks wages to him?
I dunno, he'll probably go down but this is all too complicated for me. I don't get why he can't just pay the money back now, no harm done.

Xtra P
25th January '12, 09:45 PM
Death penalty tbh

Julio Cesar
25th January '12, 10:33 PM
TBH it does all sound like a massive crock of shit to me. What would he have been on at Pompey? 10k a week minimum? So theoretically why would he even bother trying to steal what is basically 3 weeks wages to him
Cos hes a fackin wheeler dealer

Matt91
25th January '12, 10:35 PM
He won't go down going to court is last resort they probs offered him chance to pay it back and he believes he's in the right so hasn't paid it, alls his defence have gotta do is point out why minor inconsistency - also Rob Beasley is a cunt

quality
26th January '12, 10:07 AM
Plak the obviously answer is because you pay tax on that salary - its now 50%, but was probably more like 40% bitd. So obviously if someone sets him up an off-shore account, he's not going to turn his nose up at it.

It's wrong to call them "bungs" (as that implies some sort of trying to alter results or whatever), but they look like bonuses for player sale profits and promotion paid into an off-shore account specifically to avoid tax. Which is illegal.

Xtra P
26th January '12, 10:59 AM
Harry ain't as good a hustler as wenger

Hij
26th January '12, 11:57 AM
He won't go down going to court is last resort they probs offered him chance to pay it back and he believes he's in the right so hasn't paid it, alls his defence have gotta do is point out why minor inconsistency - also Rob Beasley is a cunt

Very quick to defend your own boss when there is actual evidence

I see you don

Matt91
26th January '12, 01:10 PM
Very quick to defend your own boss when there is actual evidence

I see you don

Wut?

Is this cos I said something about Benitez a while back? If so let it go mate, public figures never get sent down anyway so w/e I know ur lot are probably wanking themselves into a coma on RAWK

quality
26th January '12, 03:10 PM
Redknapp: "I've never written a letter in my life. I write like a two year old and can't spell"

http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff170/SyNeRgY65/Reaction%20GIFs/Fatboy_reacts.gif

Hij
26th January '12, 09:02 PM
Wut?

Is this cos I said something about Benitez a while back? If so let it go mate, public figures never get sent down anyway so w/e I know ur lot are probably wanking themselves into a coma on RAWK

The idiocy of lumping a load of people who post on a forum together into one mantra is hilarious and retarded Lex. There are also more Liverpool forums than RAWK. Also, I think you'll find anyone who doesn't support Tottenham and even Quality is laughing at Henry this week.

Anyway, lets get back to the topic, your manager looks like a massive cunt :laugh:

Here's some banter from an Arsenal forum

http://arseblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/spursteamsheet1.png

BBC sports news correspondent James Pearce on Twitter: "Redknapp: "I'm most disorganised person in world. I can't work a computer, don't know how to email. Never sent a fax or even text message. I've never written a letter in my life. I write like a two year old and can't spell. My accountant runs my life. I haven't seen a wage slip for possibly ten years. I don't have bank statements. I pay a fortune to my accountant to look after me. He pays my bills. He runs my life."

He feeds me dinner, he wipes my arse :laugh:

EA
26th January '12, 09:06 PM
:lol::lol::lol: "Warkah" has me in tears.

Julio Cesar
26th January '12, 10:22 PM
http://www.backoftheshirt.com/images/madeshirts/400/264757.jpeg

Jack 1017
26th January '12, 10:58 PM
Death penalty tbh

l0l @ the team sheet

grimeforumhater
27th January '12, 03:22 AM
he does come across as a dickhead tbh

quality
27th January '12, 10:07 AM
I think you'll find anyone who doesn't support Tottenham and even Quality is laughing at Henry this week.

I'm always laughing at Liverpool's board, but this week I'm laughing at Harry :dozey:

Nah, won't be laughing if we lose a manager mid-season though. Summer is fine, you can probably replace him, but not now.

I'm not having it from Arsenal fans (on a grime forum as well) - I would rather a manager who (allegedly) hustles the tax man, I could care less, than one who hustles his own club for massive wages while refusing to ok similar wages for his players.

Hij
27th January '12, 03:25 PM
I'm always laughing at Liverpool's board

:(

We do make it easy for everyone. The heat will be back on after tomorrow mate when we all get called dirty racists bastards again so don't worry :laugh:

I'm not having it from Arsenal fans (on a grime forum as well) - I would rather a manager who (allegedly) hustles the tax man, I could care less, than one who hustles his own club for massive wages while refusing to ok similar wages for his players.
Do you know what?

When you put it like that :laugh:

Bish
28th January '12, 03:08 AM
:(

We do make it easy for everyone. The heat will be back on after tomorrow mate when we all get called dirty racists bastards again so don't worry :laugh:

Do you know what?

When you put it like that :laugh:

our club isnt like that, o wait sorry wrong club/bank

Hij
28th January '12, 06:02 AM
our club isnt like that, o wait sorry wrong club/bank
oi

you wanker

why do i have to find you funny? lol

when we fuck up united tomorrow u can buy me a beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer

Xtra P
28th January '12, 04:02 PM

http://i44.tinypic.com/nn3xwg.jpg

Switch
28th January '12, 04:19 PM
http://cupwinkcook.net/trout/arry.gif

http://img198.imageshack.us/img198/9131/arry1.jpg

"They're a triffic bunch, this jury, the chairman's phoned me up and asked me about 'em, and I've said I'd love to 'ave 'em 'ere, you know, who wouldn't, every manager would love a jury like this you know, they're a top top jury, but you know, it's up to the chairman really, you know, I'm not really involved, if the chairman wants to do something then you know maybe, but you know you never know you know."

https://p.twimg.com/Aj2RigrCIAEdwwr.jpg:laugh:

http://i.imgur.com/ykgT9.jpg:laugh:

https://twitpic.com/show/iphone/8avrig:laugh::laugh:
brilliant

Hij
28th January '12, 06:46 PM
http://i44.tinypic.com/nn3xwg.jpg:laugh:

would rep but i've already sorted you 30 bags

oi

you wanker

why do i have to find you funny? lol

when we fuck up united tomorrow u can buy me a beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer

I don't care if you didn't agree mate.

Beer owed.

We knocked both manc cunts out of the cups >>>>>>> :laugh:

quality
29th January '12, 01:31 PM
http://i44.tinypic.com/nn3xwg.jpg

Would rep but have to spread.

quality
1st February '12, 05:06 PM
Redknapp stops evidence + looks across court to a detective. "Please stop staring at me officer. I know you're trying to cause me a problem"

BMT

Redknapp's evidence sounds amazing.

Apparently he's getting pretty lairy

https://twitter.com/#!/pearcesport

Matt91
1st February '12, 05:31 PM
Lmao Harry>>>

Pros: "You talk about bonuses a lot". R: "Yes I do". Pros: "Maybe you're used to bonuses". R: "I am because I'm successful"

>>>>>

quality
2nd February '12, 12:43 PM
http://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/424049_10150528274911777_652701776_9434831_1894323 424_n.jpg

Jack 1017
2nd February '12, 01:41 PM
Lol @ Harry being successful

Hij
2nd February '12, 02:35 PM
Peak in the beak.

It is interesting reading though.

I don't understand how his accountant didn't know about the account?

Did Harry Redknapp say that he lied to the News of the World?

Matt91
2nd February '12, 03:22 PM
Yeah he did

quality
2nd February '12, 03:23 PM
Did Harry Redknapp say that he lied to the News of the World?

Yeah, that he was under no obligation to tell them the truth. Which is true, but it looks terrible.

Hij
2nd February '12, 03:48 PM
On a lighter note mate

http://www.mousebreaker.com/games/bungabulldog/playgame

@quality (http://www.grimeforum.com/forum/member.php?u=745) Lex

quality
2nd February '12, 04:31 PM
Verdict on Tuesday boys.

BIGDON
2nd February '12, 05:46 PM
http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/419389_2796383301330_1010895178_32806595_170884471 4_n.jpg

Hij
3rd February '12, 05:31 PM
allow it

he'll get off, definitely

quality
3rd February '12, 05:34 PM
allow it

he'll get off, definitely

To quote the greatest of all time (Lemar) "if there's any justice in the world" he'll get off.

Hij
3rd February '12, 05:48 PM
Lemar :laugh:

Matt91
7th February '12, 01:44 PM
Verdict today if not by 1 it'll be after 2

Champs will be popped impending his not guilty verdict

Or it could be a 'I just can't go on' one

BIGDON
7th February '12, 05:21 PM
jury sent home for the day should get a verdict tomorrow from 10 onwards

quality