PDA

View Full Version : floyd MAYWEATHER>>>>>>>>>>>>>> DHFGIGFAF LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Prophet Dan
18th January '12, 01:33 AM
Floyd Mayweather
January 16th was Dr. Martin Luther King Birthday.
January 17th is Muhammad Ali Birthday and..
May 5th is Pacquiao ass whooping day
Unlike Share 5 minutes ago

http://www.facebook.com/floydmayweather

Floyd Mayweather
14 minutes ago
I'm ready to fight Pacquiao 5/5/12. Bob Arum knows the date can't change. I have my guarantee. Call Schaefer & Al and stop lying to the public.

http://distilleryimage6.s3.amazonaws.com/3a4b45863a6411e180c9123138016265_7.jpg

Shanger
18th January '12, 01:34 AM
pbf >>>> tht roidin filipino guy

slevez
18th January '12, 01:35 AM
flloyd had his chance.

pussy.

fuck floyd.

Prophet Dan
18th January '12, 01:36 AM
flloyd had his chance.

pussy.

fuck floyd.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zPjUsu2-QMQ bro?

Pablo Escobar
18th January '12, 01:38 AM
Roach is sayin' not till november

"It was typical. We've been chasing him for two years. All of a sudden he gets his get-out-of-jail-free card and wants to call the shots."

slevez
18th January '12, 01:38 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zPjUsu2-QMQ bro?

:dozey:

Prophet Dan
18th January '12, 01:59 AM
Roach is sayin' not till november

lol u believe that crap? lululululul

fighthype>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Young Sen
18th January '12, 02:10 AM
"It was typical. We've been chasing him for two years. All of a sudden he gets his get-out-of-jail-free card and wants to call the shots."

Come on man, Money's always called the shots #MoneyGangCEO (http://www.grimeforum.com/forum/misc.php?do=dbtech_usertag_hash&hash=MoneyGangCEO)

Scrappy123
18th January '12, 02:30 AM
Pacman's camp knows he would lose. His performances against efficient counter punchers shows this.

Shouts to all the Money team.

Stax
18th January '12, 02:32 AM
will place a little bet on floyd money mayweather to win tbh.

mayweather.gif

GORDON
18th January '12, 02:37 AM
Meh, where was Floyd in early 2010 when Pacquaio was really pushing for the fight, and Manny had just battered Cotto?

No one involved in any of this comes out with any credit. This fight will get made eventually and it will mean fuck all.

Fuck both of them and fuck Arum with a rusty knife. n/h

Hutch
18th January '12, 02:38 AM
The fight will be shit if it happens, quote me.

Quality Control
18th January '12, 02:45 AM
Pacquaio was really pushing for the fight
never happened.

The fight will be shit if it happens, quote me.
translation: "the guy i want to win is going to lose."

Hutch
18th January '12, 02:51 AM
translation: "the guy i want to win is going to lose."

You enjoy watching Mayweather fights tho honestly? :dead:

Quality Control
18th January '12, 02:55 AM
You enjoy watching Mayweather fights tho honestly? :dead:

yeah, most of them. you see, i happen to be a boxing fan.

GORDON
18th January '12, 02:58 AM

:lol:

But why don't you think Pacquaio's team tried to make the fight? imo there demands were perfectly reasonable.

Hutch
18th January '12, 03:01 AM

Me too, counter punchers are boring to watch. I rate their skills but I don't enjoy watching them fight there's no excitement.

GORDON
18th January '12, 03:06 AM
Me too, counter punchers are boring to watch. I rate their skills but I don't enjoy watching them fight there's no excitement.

nononono, jmm is awesome to watch, so is pernell whittaker

when i first tried getting into boxing i just downloaded loads of whittaker's fights, if you don't find that enjoyable to watch then you're beyond help hutchy potter

Quality Control
18th January '12, 03:13 AM
But why don't you think Pacquaio's team tried to make the fight? imo there demands were perfectly reasonable.
they've only ever paid the fight lip service when they were safely tied down to another opponent, or floyd was. over the past couple years bob arum has been planning pacquiao's career two fights in advance, he only ever mentions floyd when it's time to promote a fight. everything that's come from pacquiao's camp since he initially balked at the drug testing has been smoke and mirrors, lies and misdirection designed to smear floyd's name and hype pacquiao's fights with mediocre opponents. the truth has only fully come to light now because he's run out of top rank lackeys to feed on; now it's plain as day what's happening -- and what's been happening all along -- and even media outlets and figures who were initially inclined to blame floyd have been forced to concede that pacquiao is in fact the ducker.

sorry, but that's a nonsense opinion. maybe you should stick to wshh backyard brawls or (:gag:) mma, because you obviously don't enjoy boxing.

Hutch
18th January '12, 03:38 AM
sorry, but that's a nonsense opinion. maybe you should stick to wshh backyard brawls or (:gag:) mma, because you obviously don't enjoy boxing.

Lol smh, get off your high horse. Defensive boxers are nowhere near as exciting to watch.

Quality Control
18th January '12, 03:44 AM
Lol smh, get off your high horse. Defensive boxers are nowhere near as exciting to watch.
so entertainment is an objective term now?

your a.d.d. riddled mind might need a knock-down every other round to stay focused, but some of us are capable of enjoying the precision and skill of boxers like mayweather. face it, you don't like watching boxing, you just like watching people getting hit in the face.

and, for the record, he's a completely different fighter at welterweight than he was for the majority of his career -- which you might've known if you were a boxing fan.

GORDON
18th January '12, 03:48 AM
:popcorn:

EDIT: This forum needs a proper popcorn smiley.

Jimmy Conway
18th January '12, 03:58 AM

lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
ttkk!

Hutch
18th January '12, 04:04 AM

your a.d.d. riddled mind might need a knock-down every other round to stay focused, but some of us are capable of enjoying the precision and skill of boxers like mayweather. and, for the record, he's a completely different fighter at welterweight than he was for the majority of his career -- which you might've known if you were a boxing fan.

Lol at a.d.d, cool presumption... :dead:

No point in even wasting my time on some narrow minded guy like you tbh. Let me know when your young prodigy has his first fight mr expert, I'll be sure to watch.....

3am I'm out.

Quality Control
18th January '12, 04:10 AM
Lol at a.d.d, cool presumption... :dead:

No point in even wasting my time on some narrow minded guy like you tbh. Let me know when your young prodigy has his first fight mr expert, I'll be sure to watch.....

3am I'm out.
who's narrow minded -- the guy who can appreciate and enjoy all forms of boxing (with the lone exception of clinch artists like john ruiz and ricky "hugman" hatton), or the guy who thinks every boxer who doesn't have parkinson's disease by their mid-thirties is boring?

i'm not mad, though; boxing needs casual fans. who else is gonna buy david haye's pay-per-views?

GORDON
18th January '12, 04:13 AM
http://www.eastsideboxing.com/forum/images/smilies/popcorn.gif

yo qc get this made a smiley plz boss

grimeforumhater
18th January '12, 09:16 AM
i8mVi1gTbP4

Xtra P
18th January '12, 09:23 AM
pbf >>>> tht roidin filipino guy

Prophet Dan
18th January '12, 10:25 AM

Your a.d.d. Riddled mind might need a knock-down every other round to stay focused, but some of us are capable of enjoying the precision and skill of boxers like mayweather. Face it, you don't like watching boxing, you just like watching people getting hit in the face.

And, for the record, he's a completely different fighter at welterweight than he was for the majority of his career -- which you might've known if you were a boxing fan.

preech.

I hate them kind of boxing fans. There fake fans. Dnt know shit n cant appriciate the art of boxing properly. Suk dere mums.

who's narrow minded -- the guy who can appreciate and enjoy all forms of boxing (with the lone exception of clinch artists like john ruiz and ricky "hugman" hatton), or the guy who thinks every boxer who doesn't have parkinson's disease by their mid-thirties is boring?

i'm not mad, though; boxing needs casual fans. who else is gonna buy david haye's pay-per-views?

qc'S TOO MUCH WEN IT COMES TO BOXING, CNT EVEN LIE LULLULULULUUL

Shanger
18th January '12, 10:37 AM
now i wana go home watch some pbf boxin masterclass vids

floyd >>>>>>>

Romelu Lukaku
18th January '12, 11:34 AM
It's clear to see that Floydd has avoided Manny up until the point where Manny looks beatable...If he'd have fought him a year/year and a half ago, would have been a no contest tbh!

quality
18th January '12, 11:55 AM
It's clear to see that Floydd has avoided Manny up until the point where Manny looks beatable...If he'd have fought him a year/year and a half ago, would have been a no contest tbh!

To my limited understanding, Mayweather's main stipulation is (and has always been) olympic drug testing. Since he drew attention to Pac's movement through the weight classes (and people initially accused him of lacking class), Pac's performances have tailed off massively. Now they're terrified of this fight, I don't think the same could have ever been said for Mayweather.

You have to question whether Pac and his people ever wanted this fight.

Xtra P
18th January '12, 12:52 PM
I find floyd's fighting technique extremly intriguing and enjoyable to watch tbh

It's pure art the way he systematically works out then dismantles his oponants, not too mention his speed and movement, I'm sorry but you ain't a real fan of the sport if you can't poreciate that.

M.O.G.
18th January '12, 12:55 PM
I find floyd's fighting technique extremly intriguing and enjoyable to watch tbh

It's pure art the way he systematically works out then dismantles his oponants, not too mention his speed and movement, I'm sorry but you ain't a real fan of the sport if you can't poreciate that.

Same reasons why I used to love watching Roy Jones Jr....just the way he avoided punches thrown and countered them, was genius tbh.

DTR
18th January '12, 01:04 PM

I second this.

quality
18th January '12, 01:06 PM
Same reasons why I used to love watching Roy Jones Jr....just the way he avoided punches thrown and countered them, was genius tbh.

Roy Jones also had the footwork to make this rhythmically challenged cracker look on in envy.

Prophet Dan
18th January '12, 01:22 PM
cant believe what i just read.

they were gonna fight n pacquiao ran away from the fight. wouldnt agree to the drug test.

this shit of ''Manny looks beatable'' is because manny had fixed fights, joshua clottey didnt even try to win, n dont get me started on shane mosley.

they probably paid marquez to lose but he took the money and told his team im taking the money but im still going out to win fuck them.

bob arum paid Ramos to take a dive against marquez, look at marquez's face after Ramos dropped, marquez couldnt believe it cos no one told him it was fixed.

the other thing is that pacquiao is looking bad because he has stopped taking steroids because he knows mayweather wont fight him till he takes the test.

Romelu Lukaku
18th January '12, 02:15 PM
cant believe what i just read.

"We appeased Mayweather by agreeing to a urine analysis at any time, and blood testing before the press conference and after the fight. Mayweather pressed for blood testing even up to the weigh-in. He knew that Manny gets freaked out when his blood gets taken, and feels that it weakens him. This is just harassment and, to me, just signaled that he didn't want the fight."

Urine analysis at any time and 2 separate blood tests are what Manny Pac and Mayweather originally agreed to. Mayweather then started changing the deal and asking for testing procedures that weren't necessary. Manny Pac has never failed a drugs test, so this belief that he is taking drugs is purely speculation.

In his last couple of fights Manny's form has started declining, he seems to be coming to the end of his boxing career now he is approaching his mid 30's, and all of a sudden Mayweather wants the fight again! He's been waiting for the point where Manny Pac looks easily beatable, and I have no doubts that should they fight in May, Mayweather would win, but it is not a true reflection on Mayweather because he is fighting a Manny Pac that has passed his peak.

quality
18th January '12, 02:21 PM
Do you believe that he thinks having his blood taken weakens him? Honestly?

Romelu Lukaku
18th January '12, 02:24 PM
Do you believe that he thinks having his blood taken weakens him? Honestly?

If it was a week prior to the fight, which under Mayweather's requests it could be, there is a whole abundance of research that proves taking blood samples can have an adverse affect on an athlete's performance.

quality
18th January '12, 02:29 PM
If it was a week prior to the fight, which under Mayweather's requests it could be, there is a whole abundance of research that proves taking blood samples can have an adverse affect on an athlete's performance.

But both of them would be doing it. And athletes in the Olympics submit to this testing. Lance Armstrong submits to testing like this.

Quality Control
18th January '12, 02:29 PM
Urine analysis at any time and 2 separate blood tests are what Manny Pac and Mayweather originally agreed to. Mayweather then started changing the deal and asking for testing procedures that weren't necessary.
not remotely true. floyd always asked for olympic style testing. pacquiao's team tried to convince him to agree to less stringent testing, but he refused to bend -- because why is drug testing a problem for a clean fighter? and at this point pacquiao balked.

Manny Pac has never failed a drugs test, so this belief that he is taking drugs is purely speculation.
he's never been subjected to a testing regime that could possibly catch him. did you know that there's not been one instance of drug testing catching a cheater before a fight in boxing? so even on the off chance that the inadequate current testing system caught pacquiao juicing for the floyd fight, the fight would have still happened and mayweather would have potentially lost his 'o' to a steroid abuser. is it so unreasonable that he wants to avoid that situation?

In his last couple of fights Manny's form has started declining, he seems to be coming to the end of his boxing career now he is approaching his mid 30's, and all of a sudden Mayweather wants the fight again! He's been waiting for the point where Manny Pac looks easily beatable, and I have no doubts that should they fight in May, Mayweather would win, but it is not a true reflection on Mayweather because he is fighting a Manny Pac that has passed his peak.
pacquiao is the same as he's ever been. he only looked bad because he finally fought a live body again. he just can't deal with fighters that have a basic grasp of defensive boxing and counter-punching.

Divine
18th January '12, 02:31 PM
not remotely true. floyd always asked for olympic style testing. pacquiao's team tried to convince him to agree to less stringent testing, but he refused to bend -- because why is drug testing a problem for a clean fighter? and at this point pacquiao balked.

he's never been subjected to a testing regime that could possibly catch him. did you know that there's not been one instance of drug testing catching a cheater before a fight in boxing? so even on the off chance that the inadequate current testing system caught pacquiao juicing for the floyd fight, the fight would have still happened and mayweather would have potentially lost his 'o' to a steroid abuser. is it so unreasonable that he wants to avoid that situation?

pacquiao is the same as he's ever been. he only looked bad because he finally fought a live body again. he just can't deal with fighters that have a basic grasp of defensive boxing and counter-punching.

do you think he juices?

Romelu Lukaku
18th January '12, 02:33 PM
I'm not saying I know for sure what is what, I'm just saying, that it's easy for people to say Manny is on steroids with no evidence to back it up! Mayweather is a great fighter, as is Manny and they should produce a good fight but I stand by what I said about Manny looking poor his last couple of fights, I don't think it's down to who he was fighting, I think its down to him passing his peak, and Roach's tactics being very 1 dimensional.

As for those saying Manny Pac is on steroids hence his moving up weight divisions, it is not uncommon for ectomorphs to suddenly start gaining weight in their late 20's.

quality
18th January '12, 02:40 PM
Bob Arum:

First, he voiced concern about the cut Pacquiao suffered against Marquez on Nov. 12, which needed 28 stitches. When Mayweather was going to jail last week, he said Pacquiao would be OK to fight May 5. When Mayweather's sentence was delayed, clearing the way for them to fight, Arum said Pacquiao couldn't fight until June. Arum also said May 5 was too soon because of the need for a 45,000-seat temporary stadium to be constructed on the Las Vegas Strip to host the fight, because the 17,000-seat MGM Grand Garden Arena was too small.

Ultimately, Roach said, there have been too many excuses on both sides. He said the reason this fight has been hung up for so long comes down to the animosity between Arum and Mayweather's adviser, Al Haymon, as well as Golden Boy, the promoter Mayweather works with.

http://espn.go.com/boxing/story/_/id/7458704/freddie-roach-pushing-hard-manny-pacquiao-floyd-mayweather-fight

Quality Control
18th January '12, 02:43 PM
do you think he juices?
i think it's probable. or, at least, that he was juicing circa the de la hoya fight.

I'm not saying I know for sure what is what, I'm just saying, that it's easy for people to say Manny is on steroids with no evidence to back it up! Mayweather is a great fighter, as is Manny and they should produce a good fight but I stand by what I said about Manny looking poor his last couple of fights, I don't think it's down to who he was fighting, I think its down to him passing his peak, and Roach's tactics being very 1 dimensional.

As for those saying Manny Pac is on steroids hence his moving up weight divisions, it is not uncommon for ectomorphs to suddenly start gaining weight in their late 20's.
he looked poor because mosley showed him movement (and fought incredibly negatively), and marquez just simply has his number. physically, pacquiao was as fast, strong, and fit as ever. if he was to fight a come-forward fighter again next, i guarantee he'd look his old self again. when has he ever looked good against a defensive boxer?

and here's some food for thought: 9/10 of proven steroid users in boxing were weight climbers -- roy jones, shane mosley, holyfield, james toney, and apparently de la hoya failed a test but it was covered up.

Romelu Lukaku
18th January '12, 02:47 PM
and here's some food for thought: 9/10 of proven steroid users in boxing were weight climbers. roy jones, shane mosley, holyfield, james toney, and apparently de la hoya failed a test but it was covered up.

Ah don't get me wrong, it's a probability and it definitely happens in boxing, I'm just saying there are also other explanations though bro.

As I say the fight should be a good one, but I'd be more excited to see Saul Alvarez face Mayweather now tbh.

Don Pape$ Montanna
18th January '12, 02:48 PM

why don't you like MMA?

Divine
18th January '12, 02:50 PM
i think it's probable. or, at least, that he was juicing circa the de la hoya fight.

he looked poor because mosley showed him movement (and fought incredibly negatively), and marquez just simply has his number. physically, pacquiao was as fast, strong, and fit as ever. if he was to fight a come-forward fighter again next, i guarantee he'd look his old self again. when has he ever looked good against a defensive boxer?

and here's some food for thought: 9/10 of proven steroid users in boxing were weight climbers -- roy jones, shane mosley, holyfield, james toney, and apparently de la hoya failed a test but it was covered up.

why the de la hoya fight? he merked him disgustingly either way, guy was obv past his prime.

boxing knowledge stems primarily from my time in the ring (wouldn't call myself a genuine student of boxing history etc.), but think Floyd will duppy based on counter punching prowess. prev pacquiao fights expose holes/vulnerabilities in his tech.

plus mayweather is just a genius.

Quality Control
18th January '12, 03:00 PM
why the de la hoya fight? he merked him disgustingly either way, guy was obv past his prime.

that was when he climbed up from lightweight to welterweight, and he'd only been at lightweight for one fight, so that's virtually three weight classes in one jump. and it happens to neatly coincide with his peak; early '08 he's going life and death with marquez at super featherweight, late '08 through '09 he's thrashing de la hoya, hatton and cotto.

why don't you like MMA?

grappling just doesn't interest me, i find it ugly to watch, and the striking is of such a low standard compared to boxing that i might as well just watch boxing instead.

Divine
18th January '12, 03:22 PM
can confirm grappling is gay.

50 Cedis
18th January '12, 07:28 PM
i used to think graappling was gay and broing until i started watching more mma fights, the techniques that they use that you dont even realise until you have a basic knowledge of ground fighting is a next ting. The reversals and the skill involved. watching to guys struggle for control or a dominant position is sick tbh n/h.
When you see a guy in bad position on the verge of tapping out then they reverse it into an armbar or something then nearly snap the other guys arm off

for an example of what im talking about watch the frank mir v noguira fight from ufc 140

kilik
18th January '12, 07:30 PM
i used to think graappling was gay and broing until i started watching more mma fights, the techniques that they use that you dont even realise until you have a basic knowledge of ground fighting is a next ting. The reversals and the skill involved. watching to guys struggle for control or a dominant position is sick tbh n/h.
When you see a guy in bad position on the verge of tapping out then they reverse it into an armbar or something then nearly snap the other guys arm off

for an example of what im talking about watch the frank mir v noguira fight from ufc 140

tbh.

pacman needs to step up, ive always known it werent floyd who was ducking. hes just asked for Olympic testing, if you aint got nothing to hide then why cant he do it. i dont believe that bs about it makes him weak. athletes do it why shouldnt boxers.

if always thought it was strange that pacman started moving up weight so late in his career aswell.

quality
25th January '12, 01:34 PM
http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/402036_166901880085794_100002979485966_246174_6802 56709_n.jpg

Is that Floyd's bitch? If so, ratings.

Unless him and 50 are going two up.

Xtra P
25th January '12, 02:35 PM
It is his bish but with the amount of p he has you'd expect nothing less tbh

NE63
25th January '12, 02:42 PM
tbh.

pacman needs to step up, ive always known it werent floyd who was ducking. hes just asked for Olympic testing, if you aint got nothing to hide then why cant he do it. i dont believe that bs about it makes him weak. athletes do it why shouldnt boxers.

if always thought it was strange that pacman started moving up weight so late in his career aswell.

Mayweathers step up in weight is almost identical.

quality
25th January '12, 02:57 PM
It is his bish but with the amount of p he has you'd expect nothing less tbh

Dunno man, I see a lot of Prem footballers with dogs.

Xtra P
25th January '12, 02:59 PM
Cause they're donuts lol

Flawless
26th January '12, 01:19 AM
Pacman's camp knows he would lose. His performances against efficient counter punchers shows this.

Shouts to all the Money team.

This says most of it really, its clear that Bob Arum doesn't want the fight to happen cos he knows what would happen as do most boxing fans