PDA

View Full Version : Offical Newcastle United Thread

Pirate
16th January '12, 09:56 PM
ITT I discuss Newcastle news and our league position (6th, level on points with Arsenal and above Liverpool)

chris89
16th January '12, 10:00 PM
cool sports direct stadium bro

Strife
16th January '12, 10:00 PM
Demba Ba>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Fabricio Coloccini>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Hatem Ben Arfa>>>>>>>>>>>>

Julio Cesar
16th January '12, 10:02 PM
http://i674.photobucket.com/albums/vv108/Critic_GF/Phill_didntReadlol.gif

chris89
16th January '12, 10:08 PM
i remember how shit coloccini was in his 1st season

wud
17th January '12, 12:29 PM
gutierrez wasn't the greatest in his 1st season either, them 2 now >>>

so glad pardew's finally dropped obertan, i defended him because he has all the right qualities to be a good footballer (strong, quick, skills, good jumping, tracks back) but his final ball really is SHIT

Matt91
17th January '12, 01:36 PM
Inb4 page 5 in 2 days

Hij
17th January '12, 02:00 PM
We'll both be above Arsenal by Monday week

BIGDON
17th January '12, 04:13 PM
Senegal striker Papiss Cisse is on Tyneside right now to tie up a 10m move to Newcastle

wud
17th January '12, 04:31 PM
2 Demba's... :evilgrin:

SSN on tv is showing a 7.5 million fee looool, what a fucking steal!

perfect time for woah.gif but its been removed :sad:

Pirate
17th January '12, 06:22 PM
can't wait for the two dembas to rip up defences tbh

we need a centre back though

Switch
17th January '12, 07:26 PM
How long before your inevitable implosion?

Xtra P
17th January '12, 07:40 PM
http://i40.tinypic.com/30t49ec.gif

wud
18th January '12, 01:03 PM
http://i42.tinypic.com/2m62zux.jpg

Pirate
19th January '12, 08:03 PM
Cisse >>>
Still would rather have wrapped up a deal for Yanga Mbiwa though

Hij
19th January '12, 09:04 PM
Cisses stats look good haven't watched much of him though

Rambo
19th January '12, 09:12 PM
can confirm he's not as good as

http://www.expressandstar.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/AMA07_BLACKBURN_WOLVES.jpg

Hij
20th January '12, 04:30 AM
Fletchers stats are something else

Brisboy84
21st January '12, 08:42 PM
We'll both be above Arsenal by Monday week

:wiley:

Hij
21st January '12, 09:07 PM

We won't be above Arsenal by monday week I'll be in the student union downing beer and I dont meant Stuart

Hij
21st January '12, 09:08 PM

By the way when man u batter you I will still laugh

Brisboy84
21st January '12, 09:37 PM
By the way when man u batter you I will still laugh

I'll be laughing more considering what you posted about us earlier ITT lol.

xagon
11th March '16, 01:19 PM
Rafa in?

Hutch
11th March '16, 02:17 PM
Really hope they get relegated. The fact that they actually hired Steve McLaren in the first place and the way their fans think they're a big club is laff.

Lunik 9
11th March '16, 02:57 PM
Really hope they get relegated. The fact that they actually hired Steve McLaren in the first place and the way their fans think their a big club is laff.

Will be gutted if Rafa goes to Newcastle

Lunik 9
11th March '16, 03:05 PM
:(
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CdRbvyAW4AAZ6y6.jpg:large

Xtra P
11th March '16, 04:00 PM
>>>

Newcastle might get that new manager spark and beat Leicester on Tuesday.

Gai Sensei
11th March '16, 04:09 PM
>>>

Newcastle might get that new manager spark and beat Leicester on Tuesday.

Inshallah

Cazorla
11th March '16, 04:34 PM
Guardiola, Wenger?, Klopp, Benitez, Mourinho?, Conte?, Pochettino, Ranieri, Bilic.

New tv deal , West Ham new stadium, Leicester potentially being defending champions.

Next season is gonna be mad (inb4 City wrap the title up with 5 games to spare)

Gai Sensei
11th March '16, 05:10 PM
Guardiola, Wenger?, Klopp, Benitez, Mourinho?, Conte?, Pochettino, Ranieri, Bilic.

New tv deal , West Ham new stadium, Leicester potentially being defending champions.

Next season is gonna be mad (inb4 City wrap the title up with 5 games to spare)

I'm pretty sure Pep will show what World Class managers do tbh. He will spend like many others will but will also show why he is levels above the others like Wenger, Conte etc

I think the top 4 battle will be the main and muddest part of next season. Seeing Leicester and Spurs in the CL will be fun too.

Joel123
11th March '16, 05:29 PM
:sad: I was hoping he'd stay till after our game!

With the players at their disposal I would favour Newcastle to stay up now. Even if we were to sack Alex Neil this evening (which is not a course of action I would favor, for the avoidance of doubt) and both clubs enjoyed the supposed 'new manager bounce', we can't both stay up. Who could we get in who is likely to get our squad more competitive than Benitez could do for the Toon?

Anything can still happen, though. All this has done is shift the likelihoods/probabilities about.

whattywhatwhat
12th March '16, 12:01 AM
Newcastle might start playing the Newcastle way now

Sent from my C5303 using Tapatalk

danmager
9th April '16, 04:15 PM
RIP

Hutch
9th April '16, 04:30 PM
Laff.

Bangz123
9th April '16, 06:37 PM
We were down when we didnt beat sunderland tbh. When you concede 3 goals to Norwich you don't deserve to stay up

Our starting XI has gradually gotten shitter since 2012. dafuq is dummet doing as our starting LB like wtf is that about. Not buying anyone for like 18months is what has killed us and all the money spent this year was panic/flaunting we have money cuz of how close we were to relegation last year. Not coming straight up either
Actually hate my dad for making me a NUFC supporter I'm not even northern FFS

Shaman
9th April '16, 07:04 PM
We were down when we didnt beat sunderland tbh. When you concede 3 goals to Norwich you don't deserve to stay up

Our starting XI has gradually gotten shitter since 2012. dafuq is dummet doing as our starting LB like wtf is that about. Not buying anyone for like 18months is what has killed us and all the money spent this year was panic/flaunting we have money cuz of how close we were to relegation last year. Not coming straight up either
Actually hate my dad for making me a NUFC supporter I'm not even northern FFS

All that money spent and still going down. Sucks, but what can ya do?

Benitez only took the job cos his family live in Merseyside and that was the only job available that was relatively close by. Can't imagine he will stick around and slog it out in the championship tho.

When Shelvey and Townsend came in I was convinced u lot would have enough to get above Norwich at least. Madness!

altoid
10th April '16, 02:45 AM
All that money spent and still going down. Sucks, but what can ya do?

Benitez only took the job cos his family live in Merseyside and that was the only job available that was relatively close by. Can't imagine he will stick around and slog it out in the championship tho.

When Shelvey and Townsend came in I was convinced u lot would have enough to get above Norwich at least. Madness!
he should look into everton then, martinez is bound to be sacked within a year.

Grimes
10th April '16, 11:45 AM
benitez is a sick manager for them but yh he must be pissed he's gonna have to slog it out in the championship

Bangz123
10th April '16, 04:42 PM
benitez is a sick manager for them but yh he must be pissed he's gonna have to slog it out in the championship

He's got a clause tha if we go down that he can leave and tbh i wouldn't blame him. Not enough effort from some people who are internationals. Dead team no mater what combination and the worst defence we have ever had, and we've had titus bramble and boomsong ffs