PDA

View Full Version : jack3d

Flšk
15th January '12, 09:42 PM
What are your opnions/thoughts on jack3d

C.
15th January '12, 10:50 PM
its good, try it yourself and see how you react to it.

Shanger
15th January '12, 11:00 PM
im gona use it one day

jus tryna get to a better level

cos u eventually grow a certain level of tolerance to it

so im gona wait till im at some sick level yet plateauing, then im gona take tht shit i heard its like a nitro boost for ur body

Flšk
15th January '12, 11:07 PM
is it banned in England?

Stax
15th January '12, 11:08 PM
i dont train but a shop beside my bus stop sells it so its not banned..

Tommy
15th January '12, 11:20 PM
im gona use it one day

jus tryna get to a better level

cos u eventually grow a certain level of tolerance to it

so im gona wait till im at some sick level yet plateauing, then im gona take tht shit i heard its like a nitro boost for ur body

It's not a permanent tolerance.

Shanger
15th January '12, 11:23 PM
It's not a permanent tolerance.

yh i kno. still nuttin like tht 1st wave tho

id rather experience it when im workin full time n need a tht boost

right now food n sleep is on point dnt need to rinse it out

is it banned in England?

some places

has suttin tht will com up in alot of drug tests for sports

C.
15th January '12, 11:46 PM
its banned in australia i think

stil lol @ another pointless thread when there is a supps thread

NE63
16th January '12, 09:39 AM
Worked great for me for the first 4 tubs. Now I dont feel anything but when I first used it I used to buzz like fuck in the gym. Helped a treat when sticking to 1 min rests between sets and I used to pace up and down the gym like a psycho between sets.

Will leave it for a while to try and get my tolerance down.

Burden Durden
16th January '12, 09:43 AM
Doesn't have that big of an effect on me.

slu-wasteguy
16th January '12, 11:50 AM
zooby Will Magnus Meyer Lansky can you guys confirm that this is good for me bros?

Rambo
16th January '12, 01:57 PM
zooby Will Magnus Meyer Lansky can you guys confirm that this is good for me bros?

depends how much you take, to have a effect on me i had to tai 5/6 scoops and it gave me heart palpitations ... a big mug of coffee before the gym>>>.>any pre workout drink IMO

but a lot of people take and enjoy these products

slu-wasteguy
16th January '12, 02:16 PM
depends how much you take, to have a effect on me i had to tai 5/6 scoops and it gave me heart palpitations ... a big mug of coffee before the gym>>>.>any pre workout drink IMO

but a lot of people take and enjoy these products

Lol fuck that shit boi I don't wanna be panicking because my heart is doing random shit

Meyer Lansky
16th January '12, 04:41 PM
Noxpump ftw. never tried this though but people rave about it in the gym.

ATB
18th January '12, 12:10 AM
For some people it works, for some it works wonders and for some it does fuck all. Depends on your central nervous system. For me it didn't really help physically but I was more focused, might have been more of a placebo effect though.

Tommy
18th January '12, 05:00 PM
Noxpump ftw. never tried this though but people rave about it in the gym.

Do you sleep under a Dorian Yates duvet?

Meyer Lansky
18th January '12, 05:43 PM
Do you sleep under a Dorian Yates duvet?

shut up bro, just shut up. with your 75kg frame.

Tommy
18th January '12, 08:24 PM
shut up bro, just shut up. with your 75kg frame.

I'm not 75kg anymore, that was a rough estimate. I've just went over 13 stone, so I'm around 82/83 kilos.

I think it's important that we have accurate insults is all.

John Travolta
21st January '12, 10:01 AM
fucking lol @ caffeine before the gym to the guy who said about a big cup of coffee. you might aswell drink a powerade mate.

Meyer Lansky
22nd January '12, 05:33 PM
fucking lol @ caffeine before the gym to the guy who said about a big cup of coffee. you might aswell drink a powerade mate.

but powerade is sugar which wont benefit you, whereas caffeine is a stimulant and increases metabolic rate. caffeine >>>>>>>

John Travolta
22nd January '12, 07:22 PM
I wasn't being serious with the powerade comment

Meyer Lansky
22nd January '12, 07:45 PM
but you was being serious about the coffee comment?

John Travolta
23rd January '12, 10:23 PM
yes. unless you're skint coffee is a stupid pre workout drink.

Tommy
23rd January '12, 10:38 PM
yes. unless you're skint coffee is a stupid pre workout drink.

I know plenty of people who have coffee before they go to the gym.

I don't know whether it's a side-effect of jack3d, although it does coincide with me taking it, but I've noticed I have a 'warm throat' often. I know that sounds odd, but it usually ends up with me having a coughing fit and it's pissing me off.

NE63
25th January '12, 12:12 PM
I know plenty of people who have coffee before they go to the gym.

I don't know whether it's a side-effect of jack3d, although it does coincide with me taking it, but I've noticed I have a 'warm throat' often. I know that sounds odd, but it usually ends up with me having a coughing fit and it's pissing me off.

My blood type is O plus and one of the side affects of Jack3d is it makes your skin tingle if you have this blood type. My lips and skin feel pretty itchy when I take it. Although its fast disappearing as my tolerance for it is now sky high.

Tommy
25th January '12, 01:42 PM
My blood type is O plus and one of the side affects of Jack3d is it makes your skin tingle if you have this blood type. My lips and skin feel pretty itchy when I take it. Although its fast disappearing as my tolerance for it is now sky high.

I get that too. Find myself scratching my face off on the way to the gym.

C.
25th January '12, 02:31 PM
mix jack3d with noxpolde i can confirm you will crash like a motherfucker

Shanger
26th August '12, 11:43 AM
just taken jack3d for the 1st ever time bros

been 23mins

bout to start warming up

inb4 it does nothing

inb4 PRs

right lets go

Shanger
26th August '12, 01:14 PM
ok ok i took it
worked out
and entirely objective non-placebo effect review -

firstly felt more alert, often im yawning throughout my workout. didnt happen today

felt more loose/warmed up, kind of like a hot summers day when u barely need to warm up

reps felt more smooth, was able to focus more cos could feel my body more if tht makes sense, but i didnt really feel stronger tbh. but i am cutting atm so have to bear tht in mind.

usually after hittin legs i feel like im done. but today did abs after (didnt half arse it either).
so yeh i'd say it gave me more energy.

tasted decent, i got lemon and lime.

will i use it again? on leg days deffo cos i have zero motivation. & also maybe on days where i have higher volume planned.

did it increase strength and/or reps? not for me, but i am cutting so tht could be why.

i like it,

3.5 stars

Boris Bowser
26th August '12, 08:49 PM
Over the summer I had two weeks of work meetings from 7.30am, used to take Jack3d just to stay awake/be alert :laugh::laugh:

I do feel a little more able to work with higher weights/able to squeeze more out. Somehow moisture has got in to my tub though and it's all dried up :sad:

Shanger
26th August '12, 09:55 PM
l0l

yeh thts a good idea

i took it at 11.15am and i had quite a lot of energy until 4pm ish

C.
30th August '12, 11:02 AM
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2194656/Jack3d-sports-supplement-banned-Britain-fears-lethal-effects.html

R.I.P my brothers

Shanger
30th August '12, 11:06 AM
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2194656/Jack3d-sports-supplement-banned-Britain-fears-lethal-effects.html

R.I.P my brothers

:angry:

fuckin cunts

C.
30th August '12, 11:38 AM
C4 >> Jack3d

for me anyway

slu-wasteguy
30th August '12, 02:19 PM

R.I.P my brothers

:laugh: surprised john travolta didnt post that tbh :dozey:

Sean
30th August '12, 03:18 PM
Probably being removed from UK because the government cant slap tax on it :dozey:

Shanger
30th August '12, 03:38 PM
inb4 my parents see my jack3d and think im on steroids

50 Cedis
30th August '12, 04:40 PM
it's all about white flood tbh

Boris Bowser
30th August '12, 05:32 PM
The person was probably not healthy enough to take it in the first place tbh

dontlikecops
1st October '12, 08:53 AM
Had 4 scoops last night had pins and needles in my ears and couldnt sleep properly lol

Apart from that not bad feeling the muscles pumping but expected more of a effect...

John Travolta
1st October '12, 11:16 AM
pre work outs are a waste of money, disregard my coffee post.

dontlikecops
1st October '12, 11:54 AM
pre work outs are a waste of money, disregard my coffee post.

didnt pay for it last night but I wont be buying anytime soon either. Will stick to my creatine/whey/glutamine mix

Shanger
1st October '12, 11:56 AM
John Travolta thoughts on BCAAs + glutamine???

John Travolta
1st October '12, 12:29 PM
John Travolta thoughts on BCAAs + glutamine???

bcaa's are a waste of money your protein shake is 15-20% BCAA's anyway....glutamine is good as a natty, not much use when you're on steroids.

slu-wasteguy
1st October '12, 06:36 PM
So basically John Travolta wants all of us to be on steroids?

:dozey:

John Travolta
1st October '12, 07:26 PM
lol no, train naturally all you want, just know that it will take longer and be alot harder to achieve any goal you have built up in your head. Don't expect great results either, the reality is most people are just shit at bb'ing in general when unassisted.

Jack3D
23rd November '12, 08:43 PM
I know everyone has their opinions but I personally been taking jack3D for months now, and don't regret it.

In the US jack3d (http://jack3d.org) is still available!

Burden Durden
30th January '13, 06:08 PM
Anyone remember that chick who collapsed and died during the London Marathon? Well she used Jack3d before the race and media are blaming that lol.

Meyer Lansky
6th February '13, 02:43 PM
Not as good as Noxpump

Still got 6 tubs of the original Jack3d to shift.