PDA

View Full Version : Former English referee Jeff Winter launches sectarian attack on Celtic

quality
12th January '12, 11:03 AM
Twitter is going nuts because Jeff Winter (Boro and Rangers fan) posted the below on his website (the website has since crashed)

http://www.scotzine.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/winter1.png
http://www.thecelticnetwork.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/winters2.png

As someone who used to support Celtic (I can't be bothered with the SPL any more, even the Old Firm games aren't what they used to be), I take this as banter. Just call him a fat cunt in return, he's massive.

But now in Scotland (and Northern Ireland), the focus is on charging people who say sectarian things rather than actually addressing the issue of sectarianism itself (as Frankie Boyle pointed out this week (http://www.guardian.co.uk/stage/2012/jan/10/frankie-boyle-scottish-laws-hatred?newsfeed=true)).

Thoughts?

MoneyMan
12th January '12, 06:29 PM
Would neg him irl.

Pirate
12th January '12, 08:32 PM
would rush him screaming TaL

Nigel
12th January '12, 09:06 PM
would laugh at him and celtic fans for getting football and religion so intertwined. Football is religion, not Christianity. Football changes people lives, religion makes them think its changed. :evilgrin:

MoneyMan
12th January '12, 09:14 PM
would laugh at him and celtic fans for getting football and religion so intertwined. Football is religion, not Christianity. Football changes people lives, religion makes them think its changed. :evilgrin:

real talk, but Celtic fans>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>pigs>>>>>>>>>>rangers fans

The craziest thing you will see a Celtic fan do is stand on a table in a pub and sing a lively republican song, whereas Rangers fans stay sending bombs to people and stabbing innocent kids :smh: :angry:

The vast majority of people in Glasgow under the age of around 50 don't go to church any more, religion only enters peoples' lives when an enemy fan disses what he deems to be your religion, so you diss him back. It's only the retarded media who go on about religion and "old firm shame" and shit all the time, it's bare overexaggerated believe me.

Just the same as you will call a West Ham fan a "cunt" I will call a Rangers fan a "hun cunt" on a BMT.

Julio Cesar
12th January '12, 09:58 PM
real talk, but Celtic fans>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>pigs>>>>>>>>>>rangers fans

The craziest thing you will see a Celtic fan do is stand on a table in a pub and sing a lively republican song, whereas Rangers fans stay sending bombs to people and stabbing innocent kids :smh: :angry:

The vast majority of people in Glasgow under the age of around 50 don't go to church any more, religion only enters peoples' lives when an enemy fan disses what he deems to be your religion, so you diss him back. It's only the retarded media who go on about religion and "old firm shame" and shit all the time, it's bare overexaggerated believe me.

Just the same as you will call a West Ham fan a "cunt" I will call a Rangers fan a "hun cunt" on a BMT.
Celtic >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Fuck Rangers.

chris89
12th January '12, 10:01 PM
didn't read lol

scottish football<<<<<<

Hutch
13th January '12, 02:26 AM
Rangers >>>>> Celtic

but....

scottish football<<<<<<

Tony Starks