Mazer Rackham
12th January '12, 01:42 AM
so they insult him and he pulls away in his expensive car

yh nasri must be fuming

Star2D2
12th January '12, 01:50 AM

yh nasri must be fuming

This. "You're a nobody"...followed by "Have you got it mate" as if their footage of such a superstar was priceless. And why did they sound Southern.

Plak
12th January '12, 01:55 AM
In the words of Tempz (and Despa)
THIS AINT A PAR.

12th January '12, 01:56 AM
http://www.grimeforum.com/forum/showthread.php?106310-D-MAN-exclusive%21%21%21%21%21%21%21%21%21%21Samir-Nasri-gets-ripped-on-by-Liverpool-fans-after-City&p=2662437#post2662437

BIGLEE
12th January '12, 03:26 AM
Ballin

Jack 1017
12th January '12, 03:28 AM
If I saw him @ the Emirates on Monday it would of been a Certified ***madness***

12th January '12, 03:59 AM
If I saw him @ the Emirates on Monday it would of been a Certified ***madness***

lol couldnt believe that when i saw him sitting there

Hij
12th January '12, 05:05 AM
HOW DO YOU LIKE THAT YOU ARSENAL YOU REJECT

sdfogjsd[gjiosdgs
nanananananana samir nasg :laugh:

The Narcissist
12th January '12, 05:08 AM

yh nasri must be fuming

h8rz

Hij
12th January '12, 05:10 AM
That extra cake he is getting at Man City is being spent wisely
:laugh:

Better than playing football wisely

kilik
12th January '12, 05:20 AM
Wait. Nasri was at emirates when henry played?

And he got out alive smh

quality
12th January '12, 10:35 AM
Everything they say apart from 1-0 is incorrect.

And he got out alive smh

What do you think was going to happen - someone throw their half time quiche at him?!

BIGLEE
12th January '12, 12:10 PM
Is that the 4door porsche?

DTR
12th January '12, 12:37 PM

Jay
12th January '12, 12:41 PM
Strong scouse accents and bwoy they sure showed him who's boss.

StrallyMan
12th January '12, 01:43 PM
ahahaha fuck Nasri u know he wishes he never left Arsenal same with Fabregas i was watching a programme bout him the other day man seems majorly depressed :/

teninj
12th January '12, 01:47 PM
nasri was shook, probably worried they would follow him home and his wheels would be gone by the morning.

chris89
12th January '12, 02:55 PM
Strong scouse accents and bwoy they sure showed him who's boss.

Pristine Condition
12th January '12, 03:33 PM
ahahaha fuck Nasri u know he wishes he never left Arsenal same with Fabregas i was watching a programme bout him the other day man seems majorly depressed :/

Depressed that he's winnning trophies? Ok

quality
12th January '12, 03:36 PM
Fabregas depressed at Barcelona?

faaiopgadipgadipgaopdgaopdgalululululululululu

Tony Starks
12th January '12, 03:39 PM
Lol what were you watching? He seemed completely happy with everything in life

Anyway Nasri's a pagan and the fact he had to resort to pointing out City are top of the league makes him even more pathetic. He's a benchwarmer and horribly out of form so maybe that's why he's mad?

chris89
12th January '12, 03:47 PM
Nasri has the same Premierleague assists and goals as Walcott and has played 5 times less
He has 1 less goal but 1 more assist than Gervinho and has played 3 times less

Nasri in poor form>>>>>>>>>>>>both Arsenal's wingers

quality
12th January '12, 03:51 PM
Nasri has the same Premierleague assists and goals as Walcott and has played 5 times less

:woah::woah:

NSF
12th January '12, 04:26 PM

:woah:

NE63
12th January '12, 04:35 PM
Liverpool fans?

Obviously glory seekers with no links to Liverpool judging by their accents

Shower Posse
12th January '12, 04:36 PM

Cazorla
12th January '12, 04:42 PM
loool

this bench warmer has more goals and assists than Chelsea's 50m star signing.

vibezin
12th January '12, 05:02 PM
lol man city aint gona win shit. #dontbelievethehype

kilik
12th January '12, 05:04 PM
What do you think was going to happen - someone throw their half time quiche at him?!

im just surprised he had the balls to go there as all the fans hate him.

chris89
12th January '12, 05:28 PM
loool

That's true, but we didn't sell him to them, if we had Nasri, we'd keep him lol

cool big club bros

Danielson
12th January '12, 05:33 PM
Is that the 4door porsche?

yup, the Panamera. Rick Ross loves to name drop it and Ye drives one.

teninj
12th January '12, 05:42 PM
Panamera saloon mate

Cazorla
12th January '12, 05:43 PM
That's true, but we didn't sell him to them, if we had Nasri, we'd keep him lol

cool big club bros

1 League title in the 98 years pre Abramovich. Cool ratio bro.

Danielson
12th January '12, 06:03 PM

loool

and the queue to buy him would still be bigger than the queue to buy Arshavin (15mil), Gervinho (11mil), Chamakh (10mil), Walcott (9mil).

Total combined goals for Arsenal?

55 :dozey:
Walcott with 20 goals in 6 years, 6 years

Cool 45mil spent.

chris89
12th January '12, 06:14 PM
Chamakh was free bro, but I agree with the logic of your post Danielson

BIGLEE
12th January '12, 06:14 PM
Lol

Cazorla
12th January '12, 06:21 PM

and the queue to buy him would still be bigger than the queue to buy Arshavin (15mil), Gervinho (11mil), Chamakh (10mil), Walcott (9mil).

Total combined goals for Arsenal?

55 :dozey:
Walcott with 20 goals in 6 years, 6 years

Cool 45mil spent.

Walcott, Gervinho & Arshavin all play on the wing for Arsenal and still have a better goal ratio than Torres at Chelsea. Also since when was Chamakh 10m, you mong he was a free transfer.

Oh shit even Chamakh's goal ratio beats Torres', that's fucking shameful.

Dunno where you got 55 from either it's 81

Hold tight Chelsea paying Winston Bogarde 40,000 a week for 4 years whilst he made just 11 apps and even earned a bonus through a clause in his contract when Chelsea won a domestic title despite the fact he contributed nothing.

Danielson
12th January '12, 06:44 PM
Walcott, Gervinho & Arshavin all play on the wing for Arsenal and still have a better goal ratio than Torres at Chelsea. Also since when was Chamakh 10m, you mong he was a free transfer.

Oh shit even Chamakh's goal ratio beats Torres', that's fucking shameful.

Hold tight Chelsea paying Winston Bogarde 40,000 a week for 4 years whilst he made just 11 apps and even earned a bonus through a clause in his contract when Chelsea won a domestic title despite the fact he contributed nothing.

my bad, he was free you're right - still cost you 10mil in wages. It's not as if he sells shirts to recoup that money.

Why is Bogarde being brought up lol?

Cazorla
12th January '12, 06:50 PM
my bad, he was free you're right - still cost you 10mil in wages. It's not as if he sells shirts to recoup that money.

Why is Bogarde being brought up lol?

You were talking about cool money spent, was thinking Bogarde was a sick investment :laugh: An Chamakh hasn't even cost 5m in wages, although his wages are a ridiculous 60,000pw. Meh he'll gone in the summer anyway.

Jack 1017
12th January '12, 07:01 PM
http://www.crazyfooty.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/2yls1gm.gif

Cool team bros

chris89 Hutch Danielson

chris89
12th January '12, 07:04 PM
lool JT<<<<<<<

Guy needs to score a cup final winner tbh

Danielson
12th January '12, 07:12 PM
http://www.crazyfooty.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/2yls1gm.gif

Cool team bros

chris89 Hutch Danielson

even you were shocked by this result, jam your hype.

Jack 1017
12th January '12, 07:33 PM
Pls confirm if you was in attendance @ the bridge on that glorious day and if so did you leave early?

chris89
12th January '12, 07:37 PM
Can confirm I do not leave matches early, I was recently at the 3-1 defeat to Villa and stayed to sing songs to give the false sense of faith in my team.

Scrappy123
12th January '12, 08:30 PM
lol at these teams being discussed that choke at Fortress Cottage.

I c u man.

Jack 1017
12th January '12, 08:55 PM
lol at these teams being discussed that choke at Fortress Cottage.

I c u man.

http://troll.me/images/arsene-wenger/europa-league-is-that-way.jpg

Xtra P
12th January '12, 09:28 PM
That car is a mudness

yes jelly

Scrappy123
12th January '12, 09:53 PM

We are out of that still.

I can confirm we are thankful for the 4 points this season though bro.

NSF
12th January '12, 10:02 PM
That car is a mudness

yes jelly

Never even seen it before lol, looks sick though

http://cache.jalopnik.com/assets/images/12/2010/04/techart_porsche_panamera_black.jpg

Xtra P
12th January '12, 10:05 PM
http://cache.jalopnik.com/assets/images/12/2010/04/techart_porsche_panamera_black.jpg

http://blog.usaseopros.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/homer-simpson-drooling.jpg

D.MAN
12th January '12, 10:16 PM
what whip is it?

BIGLEE
12th January '12, 10:20 PM
Porsche panarema

teninj
12th January '12, 10:28 PM
saloon

12th January '12, 10:39 PM

:lol:

Sosa
12th January '12, 11:44 PM
tbh nas didnt need to say anything, the roar of that engine when he pulled off was enough.

#winning

Hij
13th January '12, 02:44 PM
The roar of the engine was enough? :laugh:

Money doesn't always mean your winning. I'd be fucking screwing if that was my career and lads like Silva were out there creating memories while I was having a wank in the changing rooms.

Xtra P
13th January '12, 02:48 PM
Utimately he wins due to his financial situation but he needs to stop with that top of the league talk, the mans a passenger in that team, can tell that p is all he cares about.

Brisboy84
13th January '12, 03:46 PM

Money doesn't always mean your winning. I'd be fucking screwing if that was my career and lads like Silva were out there creating memories while I was having a wank in the changing rooms.

True lol. Look at Charlie Sheen..

Lol at the way those man were lecturing him. "You should never have left Arsenal. You should never have left. Literally should never have left Arsenal".

grimeforumhater
13th January '12, 04:03 PM
what did nasri say?

quality
13th January '12, 04:08 PM

He's played quite a lot over the Xmas period, his manager clearly rates him. I don't see how he's failing whatsoever tbh.

People in the video saying he should have stayed at Arsenal... really??? N/S but he's playing in a better team, who are buying better players all the time, and they're top of the league.

And he's paid.

Hij
13th January '12, 05:12 PM
Over the Xmas period where you need to rest other players? Fair enough he's made a great move in terms of money and will likely win a medal but just how much a part will he play? It's up there with Michael Owen banging on about completing the set, after playing 5 minutes here and there - which reminds me, for someone to pick up a league winners medal, surely it should be based on minutes and not appearances otherwise Alex Ferguson could bring himself on ten times in the last minute and pick up a winners medal as a player himself :laugh:

Also by the logic ITT, we should never laugh at any footballers ever, because they are well paid? What shite logic.

quality
13th January '12, 05:22 PM
I just don't think Nasri has been bad. At all. And the stats chris89 posted somewhere support that.

I don't mean this as a send, but he cost a tiny bit more than Downing and has been far better than that. He cost slightly more than Young and has been better than that (remember the hype around Young at the beginning of the season?).

He's just been outshone by Silva and Toure.

nortside
13th January '12, 05:40 PM
citeh fans ain't really been happy with him, passenger against both man u and lpool recently

he got bare assists in the first game against spurs but tbh he's been average

quality
13th January '12, 05:42 PM
I understand he's a big money move, but pretty much everyone was shit in those games. Someone like Adam Johnson bitches about not playing, and then gets the chance and does fuck all.

Xtra P
13th January '12, 06:29 PM
How important is he to city though really? He's a squad player whereas at Arsenal he was an essential part if the team and stats do not tell the whole story at all, its better to watch the games and see what impact he has on a game and how well he played.

Yes he will more than likely pick up trophies but personally i'd rather feel that I actually had a significant part to play in them trophies being won, he's just another face in the team as far as city fans are concerned, he's not important to them. If you're all about the money then it's all blessy but not if you're a man with any sort of pride in your own talent as a footballer and you wish to be remembered years after you stop playing.

He should have said, "look at my whip you broke bastids", not "top of ze league"

teninj
13th January '12, 06:35 PM

repped

having ur kids watching u sat on a bench <<<<

He should have said, "look at my whip you broke bastids", not "top of ze league"

guys car was no porsche, but the guys car didnt look too bad tbh. wouldnt call it a ''banger'' or anything.

Xtra P
13th January '12, 06:38 PM
guys car was no porsche, but the guys car didnt look too bad tbh. wouldnt call it a ''banger'' or anything.

Bottom line, he aint fuckin was Samir money-wise

teninj
13th January '12, 06:44 PM
true but thats because he isnt paid thousands of pounds to sit on a bench

Xtra P
13th January '12, 06:48 PM
true but thats because he isnt paid thousands of pounds to sit on a bench

I know.

13th January '12, 06:53 PM
Nasri is like Denilson but is strong on the ball and has good dribbling skills. He's been ordinary... talk about his stats i'm sure Dzeko's stat look good aswell... he's been out of form for time like Nasri has r/s.

I just don't think Nasri has been bad. At all. And the stats chris89 posted somewhere support that.

I don't mean this as a send, but he cost a tiny bit more than Downing and has been far better than that. He cost slightly more than Young and has been better than that (remember the hype around Young at the beginning of the season?).

He's just been outshone by Silva and Toure.
Good post... but i don't see Milner's name in your last line why is that bro??

V.I.PERSTAR
13th January '12, 07:16 PM
:lol: they got him mad but him pulling away in his Porsche Panamera Turbo>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Caking.

Bish
13th January '12, 07:18 PM
i wouldnt be surprised if he did an adebayor and went on loan. not that either are bad players etc but City might go out and buy some else who is better in the summer mb

Xtra P
13th January '12, 07:21 PM
His career will be a myth like Hleb's

Quote me.

V.I.PERSTAR
13th January '12, 09:26 PM
His career will be a myth like Hleb's

Quote me.

the likelihood of this happening is very HIGH. bigdon can u confirm bro?

RealOnRoad
13th January '12, 09:42 PM
xtra is right
news: Barcelona have offered former Arsenal and Birmingham midfielder Alexander Hleb to QPR

Jack 1017
13th January '12, 10:02 PM
Is Hleb still a Barca player? Lulullulu

chris89
13th January '12, 10:30 PM

13th January '12, 10:33 PM

lulu, he flopped it

man ain't even welcomed back at spain r/s he's training with some shit german team iicrc