PDA

View Full Version : Aaron Ramsey Looks Like A Rapist...........Are You Titus Bramble In Disguise???

M.O.G.
11th January '12, 09:27 AM
LOL though.

Arsenal goalkeeper Wojciech Szczesny has apologised for saying in a Twitter message that team-mate Aaron Ramsey looked "like a rapist".

The 21-year-old Polish goalkeeper has been reminded by the club of his responsibilities, and apologised for any offence his remarks had caused.

The statements mocking Wales captain Ramsey have since been deleted from Szczesny's Twitter timeline.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/16498907.stm

'I dont mean to be rude mate but you look like a rapist' top class

Jay
11th January '12, 10:26 AM
PC brigade jumped on him. Tweets such as this can be readily found on my timeline.

M.O.G.
11th January '12, 10:28 AM
PC brigade jumped on him. Tweets such as this can be readily found on my timeline.

Exactly that, Ramsey took it as banter, yet they made it an issue :dead:

Jay
11th January '12, 10:38 AM
Exactly that, Ramsey took it as banter, yet they made it an issue :dead:

Im sure a lot worse would be said on the training pitch lol

also, i hate this term banter, what happened to cussing

Pirate
11th January '12, 11:03 AM
lul

ramseys reply >>>

BIGDON
11th January '12, 11:30 AM
:laugh: Szczesny >>>

T9CnlWYkgLc

Alter E-ghost
11th January '12, 11:48 AM
:lol: his accent

BIGLEE
11th January '12, 11:51 AM
Lol polish smh

BIGDON
11th January '12, 12:44 PM
Lol polish smh

:woah:

Hij
11th January '12, 05:05 PM

OG1
11th January '12, 05:10 PM

T9CnlWYkgLc

wot is this from

quality
11th January '12, 05:13 PM

T9CnlWYkgLc

Did he?

http://www.whoateallthepies.tv/arsenal/97622/wojciech-szczesny-tries-to-pick-up-glamour-model-on-twitter-fails-spectacularly.html

Arsenal ‘keeper Wojciech Szczesny tried to pick up a girl on Twitter recently – a girl by the name of Letesha Collins, an ‘aspiring glamour model’ who currently makes her living as a presenter for adult nudey rudey channel Elite TV and whose work clothes consist of little more than a smile on occasion.

All well and good, the only problem being that Szczesny has a girlfriend and, after learning of this fact, Letesha decided to let the keeper’s missus (and the rest of Twitter) know all about his advances – posting a screenshot of the Pole’s private message, along with the following caption:

“[Follow] @13Szczesny13 or just give him a call, clearly isn’t too fussed about giving his number out. Have a good FRIDAYYYY.”

Collins then came under a barrage from Arsenal fans, asking why she went public, to which she replied that she is ‘sick of footballers doing this kind of thing’.

BIGDON
11th January '12, 05:20 PM
wot is this from

not sure bro from the other clip looks like some show in Poland he must of been on lol

7OJyQ0EeCTs

Did he?

http://www.whoateallthepies.tv/arsenal/97622/wojciech-szczesny-tries-to-pick-up-glamour-model-on-twitter-fails-spectacularly.html

:laugh::laugh:

http://www.whoateallthepies.tv/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/PA-11542698.jpg

quality
11th January '12, 05:22 PM
She's actually butters as well. No game.

Hij
11th January '12, 05:45 PM

T9CnlWYkgLc
:laugh:

TBH. If your a famous footballer pussy just throws itself at you. It's the only time unless you have amazing game that anyone's ever knee deep in clunge.

11th January '12, 05:46 PM
:lol:

Chez >>>

V.I.PERSTAR
13th January '12, 06:53 PM
I knew Szceszny was on dis ting when he bust a nut when Arshavin scored against Barca last season :laugh::laugh:

Will follow his twitter with interest now, could be the next 50 Cent on twitter poppin' up with crazy shit often.

WhipIt UP
14th January '12, 02:02 AM
His accent is quality lol

Jack 1017
14th January '12, 02:41 AM
His accent is quality lol

Wumbologist can you confirm if this account is an alias and if so report it asap

WhipIt UP
14th January '12, 05:08 AM
i am indeed an alias, you are a much less cool version of chris89

ps Wumbologist comes across as a very nice young chap in his pm's although the one about the whipped cream, a ball gag thingy and a horse was just inappropriate

my attempt at spelling inappropriate was also very bad, thank black jesus for google chrome spell checker, anyway i am now going to bed, i assume i will be banned when i return from football tomorrow, so i look forward to chatting to you all from my new account, which will probably be up 7.0 i think

see you then guize

LEGEND OUT!!!

loncats

chris89
14th January '12, 10:34 AM
i am indeed an alias, you are a much less cool version of chris89

:woah: