PDA

View Full Version : arshavin and chamakh OUT

zurich
10th January '12, 12:06 AM
Please Mr Wenger get rid of these dead weight players

Why does Wenger feel that he has to give players so many chances?

He has to be more ruthless and get rid of dead weight ASAP

Look how long arshavin and chamakh have been playign shit for, they dont offer the team anythign at all

MoneyMan
10th January '12, 12:09 AM
Was Chambles ever good? I know Arseshaving has fell off horribly but actually used to be a decent baller, what's the story with the Morrocan, because Arsene's gleaming transfer reputation has been tarnished like fuck in recent times.

Strife
10th January '12, 12:19 AM
Chamberlain was very impressive in this match.

Chamakh is waste, it's not like he even tries.
Arshavin does his best but Premier League football does not fit him @ all

Xtra P
10th January '12, 12:20 AM
OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tony Starks
10th January '12, 12:24 AM
Arshavin was probably our biggest threat on the night he put in effort he's just lost his quality and its sad to see but hes gotta go....Chamakh looked horribly out of his depth against a Championship side awful performance

Matt91
10th January '12, 12:25 AM
http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-ash2/41780_132816856739463_8924_n.jpg

:woah:

Hij
10th January '12, 01:04 AM
I haven't really watched these guys too tough but after Xtra P's mental posts I had a watched and laughed. Arshavin just seems to have lost confidence, he got into good positions but squandered it by rushing a shot or not looking for the better ball.

Didn't even realise Chambles was playing since his name was read out over the tannoy.

Brisboy84
10th January '12, 01:04 AM
Was Chambles ever good? I know Arseshaving has fell off horribly but actually used to be a decent baller, what's the story with the Morrocan, because Arsene's gleaming transfer reputation has been tarnished like fuck in recent times.

Chambles first half of last season did well. Scored couple goals. RVP came back from injury second half, took his place and rest was history. He lost confidence from losing his place. Ability wise he was never all that and hasn't been able to recover that good bit of form he had. He's finished.

D.MAN
10th January '12, 02:22 AM
what happened to

OSCHlkGm2Uw

Jimmy Conway
10th January '12, 02:28 AM
I remember someone telling me chamakh was supposed to be the best player in the world back in '10 smh. Should of known this couldn't be true if he was willing to go to arsenal.

10th January '12, 02:29 AM
Arshavin was probably our biggest threat on the night

http://static.givemefootball.com/gmf/files/80/801d6afb-61a6-4599-bfa0-50cc97405ef6.633530257420000000.jpg

Plak
10th January '12, 02:30 AM
legendout.gif
true say I reckon the only reason Arsenal got away with how little money they spent is becah they spent the money they did have at the time in a period where only Real Madrid and United had the money and pulling power to take anyone's players. Nowaday you've got 6 or 7 clubs that can do that easily just with cash alone, let alone the giants like Inter and that.
Point bein that the market wasn't flooded with cash like it is now, making it hard for teams like Arsenal to adjust after spending so long not needing to splash out to improve their squad.

adidasgrandad
10th January '12, 03:26 AM
whats happened to arshavin?the first year he was here he was great. he's obviously still got it because at times (few and far between these days admittedly) he shows little pieces of class. so what went wrong??

Scrappy123
10th January '12, 05:12 AM
Zamora in

W8

daspecimen
10th January '12, 07:55 AM
Arshavin's best game for us In the last 18 months came when he was given the number 10 role. He doesnt really fit into the formation Wenger has adopted and its a shame but we need to cut our losses on both (if we can even fins takers)

Mr Nasri
10th January '12, 11:14 AM
Only wenger would keep players like this. Only wenger.

I-LOVE-LIVERPOOL
10th January '12, 01:38 PM
Chamakh is 28, Jesus.

I thought guy was 23-24 at most.

NaiJaBoY
10th January '12, 01:44 PM
LVxQ0FzJyY0

Chamakh will be back

Arshavin put in a shift yesterday, good to see with Yao gone we need him to step up.

They should stay, we need them.

http://static.givemefootball.com/gmf/files/80/801d6afb-61a6-4599-bfa0-50cc97405ef6.633530257420000000.jpg

Rambo played well but Arshavin was a bigger threat.

Ramsey's shots yesterday<<<<< lol hopeless

MyLord
10th January '12, 02:19 PM
F.A.O Arsenal fans

Would you consider swapping Arshavin for Carroll?

wud
10th January '12, 02:22 PM
3rd goal in the video is pretty sick the way he throws the keeper off. If Chamakh got a run of games he'd hit a vein of form again

Xtra P
10th January '12, 02:32 PM
NaiJaBoY do you ever go to any games?

P.s both players need to leave, watching them live you can clearly see how bad they are, chambles wasn't even making the runs, he was just standing around gazing. Asharvin was trying to be fair but every ounce of quality has vacated his body and it doesn't look like it will returning to him anytime soon so we should just cut our loses, wanting these players to stay is basically accepting that we are a 5th/6th position team and I swear it was you who wanted Denilson to stay too? Smdh

Fuck anyone wanting chamakh to stay tbh

Villain_94
10th January '12, 02:35 PM
Chamakh is 28, Jesus.

I thought guy was 23-24 at most.

:laugh:

have you seen this guys hair? it will soon be a myth, he could never be young

he's shit

Ari Gold
10th January '12, 03:02 PM
part of me doesnt wanna give up on arshavin but maaaaaaan... he just aint doing it. he must go.

Jay
10th January '12, 03:20 PM
Isn't Arshavins contract up in the summer?

EA
10th January '12, 04:12 PM
Inshallah Wenger realizes that these two are pants and he brings in some quality for both positions.

Isn't Arshavins contract up in the summer?

Yep.

NaiJaBoY
10th January '12, 04:43 PM
NaiJaBoY do you ever go to any games?

P.s both players need to leave, watching them live you can clearly see how bad they are, chambles wasn't even making the runs, he was just standing around gazing. Asharvin was trying to be fair but every ounce of quality has vacated his body and it doesn't look like it will returning to him anytime soon so we should just cut our loses, wanting these players to stay is basically accepting that we are a 5th/6th position team and I swear it was you who wanted Denilson to stay too? Smdh

Fuck anyone wanting chamakh to stay tbh

Ofc I do, I havent been down this season tho been too busy. gone to see a forest game tho :-D

I see ur point but with the amount of players we bought in the summer am not expecting us to sell 2 experienced players now, with Arsene's history that even makes it less probable.

In fairness to both players, our system just isnt working for them. When Chamakh was scoring last season we did not have wingers, we had Nick playing wide or theo if he was fit and he had Cesc and Jack to work off, then we forced everything through the middle. Yesterday he had 0 chemistry with Ramsey, Chamakh doesnt make runs that often bcos he prefers 1-2 passes then he rolls off the defender or you put a good high cross into the box. We hardly do any of this, when you buy a player at that age u cant expect to teach him new tricks.

All chamakh wants is Gourcuff, they love 1-2s. :-D

When we start playing playing free flowing football and not just passing it wide to wingers who cant cross, Chamakh will play well.

grimeforumhater
10th January '12, 06:22 PM
he depends a lot on good crosses, and the problem is that arsenal go mostly thru the middle hadly any good crosses

OG1
10th January '12, 07:31 PM
chambles is useless and needs to go but arshavin is worth keeping