PDA

View Full Version : Crystal Palace vs Cardiff (Carling Cup Semi Final First Leg)

Hij
9th January '12, 11:00 PM
Hold it down. Where are our Crystal Palace fans at?

BIGDON
9th January '12, 11:04 PM
CatchACat

Sosa
10th January '12, 12:48 AM
gonna go all in on palace bmt

Jackson
10th January '12, 09:38 AM
Literally 5/6 o our first team have been ill the past week or so although I have a feeling our gaffer is milking it so it leaves Cardiff guessing.

Got a good feeling about this. Although knowing us we'll bloody go and take a 0-0 to the second leg or some shit.

My bet: all in on palace.

EAAAGGGLLLLEEESSSS

Jack 1017
10th January '12, 12:01 PM
Can confirm I will not be watching this game

Carling cup<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Nigel
10th January '12, 07:08 PM
Literally 5/6 o our first team have been ill the past week or so although I have a feeling our gaffer is milking it so it leaves Cardiff guessing.

Got a good feeling about this. Although knowing us we'll bloody go and take a 0-0 to the second leg or some shit.

My bet: all in on palace.

EAAAGGGLLLLEEESSSS

Mate I'm in two minds u know. One hand there's bare players who could miss it including Speroni, McCarthy and A few others.

Palace have never lost to Cardiff in three previous League Cup matches, winning two and drawing the other.
Cardiff have won on two of their last three trips to Selhurst Park.

Facts add to the wondering.

But! There's a load of positivity about the club, plenty of good players and a good cup record. Plus first games at home.

MoneyMan
10th January '12, 07:42 PM
I hope Palace get to the final, after beating united at OT it's the least they deserve tbh.

Are there away goals in CC legs?

CatchACat - do you reckon you'll win? Be honest, I want to win whatever bet I place lol. Are Ambrose and Zaha starting as well? Fuck betting on guys on the bench again.

Nigel
10th January '12, 07:48 PM
Erm tbh I dunno.
The fan in me says 2-0 win Murray and Easter score, but the realist says a 1-1 draw with Wittingham and Murray scoring.

Grizzly
10th January '12, 08:31 PM
two fiddy on cardiff

Can confirm I will not be watching this game

Carling cup<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

u still mad bro?

Hij
10th January '12, 08:49 PM
had a flutter on palace so at least someone wins tonight :laugh:

BIGLEE
10th January '12, 09:21 PM
Come on palace!

Nigel
10th January '12, 09:46 PM
1-0 Palace, Anthony Gardner got a header from a freekick taken by Ambrose

Julio Cesar
10th January '12, 09:46 PM
That palace song is fucking gay

Nigel
10th January '12, 09:54 PM
what song?

Julio Cesar
10th January '12, 09:58 PM
what song?

The one that goes wooooooooooooahhhhhh

chris89
10th January '12, 10:06 PM
glad all overrrrrr yesss immm glad all overrrrr

Nigel
10th January '12, 10:14 PM
We love you we love you we love you,

and where you go we follow we follow we follow,

cos we support the Palace the Palacethe Palace,

and thats the way we like it we like itwe like it

woooooooooooooooh woooooooooooooooooooh,

Julio Cesar
10th January '12, 10:58 PM
Palace are up there as the most cringeworthy set of supporters in English football, wouldn't mind Cardiff beating them next leg as long as they didn't win it tbh.

MoneyMan
10th January '12, 11:10 PM
Nice little win.

big up CatchACat and your boys for the rep points :-D

(Hij payout)

chris89
10th January '12, 11:31 PM
Good work Palace

Jack 1017
10th January '12, 11:44 PM
Fuck sake

Hutch
11th January '12, 12:34 AM
Cardiff <<<<<<<<<<

Jackson
11th January '12, 07:39 AM
Palace are up there as the most cringeworthy set of supporters in English football, wouldn't mind Cardiff beating them next leg as long as they didn't win it tbh.

Suck Taarabts jewish nan u mug.

Loftus road is a library.

We sing for 90 minutes straight, whats so cringe about that.

Go calm down and have a bowl of coco pops.

Julio Cesar
11th January '12, 10:13 AM
Suck Taarabts jewish nan u mug.

Loftus road is a library.

We sing for 90 minutes straight, whats so cringe about that.

Go calm down and have a bowl of coco pops.
Only people that sing are the shitty ultras, easily the most cringeworthy thing in england and its a nicked idea. You sing for 90 minutes????? Leave it out, no you dont. Maybe in big games when your winning, but the last fwo times ive been there we outsung you both times. Umad cos warnock left you and got us promoted?

P.s taarabt is muslim not jewish

Jackson
11th January '12, 10:59 AM
Only people that sing are the shitty ultras, easily the most cringeworthy thing in england and its a nicked idea. You sing for 90 minutes????? Leave it out, no you dont. Maybe in big games when your winning, but the last fwo times ive been there we outsung you both times. Umad cos warnock left you and got us promoted?

P.s taarabt is muslim not jewish

Boyyyy, you really don't have a scooby do you. We did not 'nick' the ultras name. We actually have made a connection with them and they come to a few games a season etc..
We've built up a reputation of being the loudest everywhere we go these days.

And as for Warnock? Are you mad?..

I should rep you actually, if it wasn't for him jumping ship for money then dougie wouldn't be where he is now so safe.

Julio Cesar
11th January '12, 11:44 AM
Boyyyy, you really don't have a scooby do you. We did not 'nick' the ultras name. We actually have made a connection with them and they come to a few games a season etc..
We've built up a reputation of being the loudest everywhere we go these days.

And as for Warnock? Are you mad?..

I should rep you actually, if it wasn't for him jumping ship for money then dougie wouldn't be where he is now so safe.
You saw the way the ultras work and adapted it, similar to the way city adopted the poznan. It doesnt really matter how you got it (nor do I care) but I find it embarassing as fuck and I cringe when I hear it.

Jackson
11th January '12, 11:49 AM
You saw the way the ultras work and adapted it, similar to the way city adopted the poznan. It doesnt really matter how you got it (nor do I care) but I find it embarassing as fuck and I cringe when I hear it.

Didn't even read as I know it will be something from the toilet..

Fulham's atmosphere>>>>>>qphahahaha's atmosphere.

Julio Cesar
11th January '12, 11:51 AM
Didn't even read as I know it will be something from the toilet..

Fulham's atmosphere>>>>>>qphahahaha's atmosphere.
Hardly. How does it feel to get outsung by us the past two years???? And you still have wooden seats. Your forever destined to be midtable championship side with cringeworthy fans.

chris89
11th January '12, 11:53 AM
without meaning to sound like one of the rep fiends

Mr. Jefferies Xtra P Hij

this needs paying out lads

Nigel
11th January '12, 01:01 PM
Ultras fan style >>>>>> wanna be Danny dyer middle age geezer fans (qpr, west ham, charlton ect.)>>>>> Brighton fans

Rambo
11th January '12, 01:04 PM
ultras? lol

fuck off

Hij
11th January '12, 04:39 PM
Me and chris89 ITT >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

BIGDON
12th January '12, 01:15 AM
can confirm we have the best fans in the Championship

http://www.football-league.co.uk/page/DivisionalAttendance/0,,10794~20117,00.html