Arkan
10th August '08, 06:52 PM
20 mill suppoisdly put down.

Thoughts?
Likely hood of him going?

Eric Cantona
10th August '08, 06:55 PM
It's bullshit article, i read it today.

Man Utd wouldn't pay 20 million for a 31 year old.

Henry wouldn't come to Utd

We don't want him either.

Pristine Condition
10th August '08, 07:03 PM
^^

What Alex said, tbh

Arkan
10th August '08, 07:14 PM
you need a striker though.

berbatov aint going.

Pristine Condition
10th August '08, 07:16 PM
Yeah not Henry

We need an out and out striker aka a number 9

Arkan
10th August '08, 07:23 PM
huntelaar?

the happy shoppers van nistelrooy?

Eric Cantona
10th August '08, 07:29 PM
Yes, Huntelaar would be nice.

Berbatov to Utd by Friday anyway.

Seven
10th August '08, 07:31 PM
[nsfw content removed]

Xtra P
10th August '08, 07:40 PM
This was reported on sky sports news but I doubt it will materialise tbh

Alfie
10th August '08, 07:41 PM

Or 'Pool

D*evil*s
10th August '08, 07:43 PM
dats no serious......

him an rooney upfront wud b a wrong conbination...

we need huntelaar....or benzima....

Arkan
10th August '08, 07:48 PM
get lulinha from corinthians.

just for something different.

or adriano

D*evil*s
10th August '08, 08:50 PM
get lulinha from corinthians.

just for something different.

or adriano

adriano.............................. lol

hes onli good on 1 foot....

i wudnt mind villa but that aint gunna happen

berbatov wud do the job...

The Messiah
10th August '08, 10:26 PM
This was reported on sky sports news but I doubt it will materialise tbh

Doubt?

It won't happen. Henry will never play for any other Premiership team.

Ryddel
10th August '08, 11:45 PM
Any mind games tryna put pressure on Spurs to sell, everyone thinks they know what's going on behind the scenes with Berbatov (not claimin i know) but it is his agent spouting all this bullshit Berbatov hasn't come out and publicly or handed in a transfer request e.g. Barry & Keane.

And i lol everytime i see utd fans nail a date for berbatov now it's this friday what day was it before last weekend and before that the friday...

Xtra P
10th August '08, 11:49 PM
Doubt?

It won't happen. Henry will never play for any other Premiership team.

Your proberly right but stranger things have happened I don't put anything past anyone!

Hij
11th August '08, 12:44 AM
I'd chop off my right leg and throw it at him if Henry ever walked out to face the Kop in a United shirt.

grafta
11th August '08, 10:02 AM
i know he'll never go to united

i'll be totally shocked if he does i swear.

RIP Jakey
11th August '08, 11:21 AM
I'd chop off my right leg and throw it at him if Henry ever walked out to face the Kop in a United shirt.

I'm gonna hold you to that

Hij
11th August '08, 11:39 AM
I'm gonna hold you to that
Its not gonna happen, unless Henry likes grime and figures it would be jokes to watch Hij lose a limb and throw it at him.

RIP Jakey
11th August '08, 12:01 PM
Its not gonna happen, unless Henry likes grime and figures it would be jokes to watch Hij lose a limb and throw it at him.

I heard he's a big grime fan, and he posts on here under an Alias (Black Gerbil1)

11th August '08, 12:47 PM
I heard he's a big grime fan, and he posts on here under an Alias (Black Gerbil1)

Ahh it all makes sense now...

'nuum general
11th August '08, 01:14 PM
i think the price would be the main stumbling block if barca want 20m. I don't see how henry is worth 4m more than last year when he's a year older & had a very average season at the nou camp. They must be using benitez transfer value logic...

Xtra P
11th August '08, 03:04 PM
Fergie refuses to rule it out...

http://www.thespoiler.co.uk/index.php/2008/08/11/will-thierry-henry-break-his-arsenal-vow

http://www.sportnetwork.net/main/s237/st131787.htm

Nine Bar
11th August '08, 03:13 PM
yh was gona say hes refusing to say no.

If they get him id say the title swings back to them but atm id say chelsea are favs.

The Messiah
11th August '08, 03:21 PM
Fergie refuses to rule it out...

http://www.thespoiler.co.uk/index.php/2008/08/11/will-thierry-henry-break-his-arsenal-vow

http://www.sportnetwork.net/main/s237/st131787.htm

Wow, I can't beleive some people are still taking this seriously.

This story is simply to put pressure on Spurs. By saying they've made an offer for Henry, they are saying we're fed up with Spurs haggling: "If you don't like it we'll take our suitcase of money elsewhere, and you can be left with an unhappy player, who now hates you for being stingy and preventing his dream move."

Ferguson knows Henry would never come.

Xtra P
11th August '08, 04:59 PM
Wow, I can't beleive some people are still taking this seriously.

This story is simply to put pressure on Spurs. By saying they've made an offer for Henry, they are saying we're fed up with Spurs haggling: "If you don't like it we'll take our suitcase of money elsewhere, and you can be left with an unhappy player, who now hates you for being stingy and preventing his dream move."

Ferguson knows Henry would never come.

http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h68/clusion7721/ts.jpg

Tempz_NBT
12th August '08, 12:25 PM
fuck henry

its a slap in the face to united and arsenal fans

hes cost united so much in the past, he cant represent us

arsenal man dem will hunt him down

not a wise decision if i was him

'nuum general
12th August '08, 12:55 PM
fuck henry

its a slap in the face to united and arsenal fans

hes cost united so much in the past, he cant represent us

arsenal man dem will hunt him down

not a wise decision if i was him

lol, ridiculous logic. So you wouldn't have kaka given the chance then?

The Messiah
12th August '08, 01:33 PM
lol, ridiculous logic. So you wouldn't have kaka given the chance then?

That's different. Milan and Utd aren't rivals to the extent Arsenal and Utd are. It would be like Arsenal buying Van Nistelrooy - there would be uproar.

Seven
12th August '08, 01:40 PM
^x2haha

'nuum general
12th August '08, 06:11 PM
That's different. Milan and Utd aren't rivals to the extent Arsenal and Utd are. It would be like Arsenal buying Van Nistelrooy - there would be uproar.

still, saying you wouldn't have a player of henry's quality because he played for arsenal is still stupid. It would be like you saying you wouldn't have ronaldo at arsenal given the oppertunity.

The Messiah
12th August '08, 10:55 PM
still, saying you wouldn't have a player of henry's quality because he played for arsenal is still stupid. It would be like you saying you wouldn't have ronaldo at arsenal given the opportunity.

Again, Ronaldo is different. As much as I (and the rest of the world) think he is a slimy diving cunt, he is a damn good football player with his best years ahead of him. Other than being a United player, he hasn't really done anything to antagonise Arsenal fans.

There is a deep hatred at Emirates for Van Nistelrooy, which was evident by the very intense booing for him when we played Real Madrid and he came on the pitch. I've never heard anyone get booed with that much ferocity at Emirates.

Obviously this:
http://www.soccernet.com/images/england/20030920/rvnrow_sb.jpg

and his constant diving resulting in T-shirts such as the infamous "Caution: Diving" being made and worn by Arsenal fans, show our level of hate for him.
I don't know how Manchester Utd fans feel about Henry, but if it's half as much as the hatred we have for Van Nist, then i can fully understand why the fans don't want him.

Eric Cantona
12th August '08, 11:00 PM
I don't know how Manchester Utd fans feel about Henry, but if it's half as much as the hatred we have for Van Nist, then i can fully understand why the fans don't want him.

Yes, Henry is in my Top 3 hated players ever, he is a Grade A Cunt.

Anyways....Berbatov to Utd tomorrow.

'nuum general
12th August '08, 11:02 PM
henry's not really been a cunt to united, he's just outclassed their defence a few times. I can agree if its a player thats cheated against you/injured people but henry hasn't really done that to united.

The Messiah
12th August '08, 11:12 PM
henry's not really been a cunt to united, he's just outclassed their defence a few times. I can agree if its a player thats cheated against you/injured people but henry hasn't really done that to united.

I agree.

Henry knew he was good. United fans just took that as arrogance because they needed a reason to hate him. It's the only thing people who don't like him have against him. At the end of the day he had every right to be confident (or arrogant if you see it that way). His feet did the talking.

Obviously I wouldn't be aware of a particular time he's riled United fans, but if there are no instances forthcoming, then it's simple jealousy deep down.

Grimes
12th August '08, 11:26 PM
liverpool would welcome henry still

Pristine Condition
12th August '08, 11:45 PM
I don't want Henry, I don't hate him, just hate the fact, he played for Arsenal that is all.

Ruud has done the same thing to Arsenal, like Henry has done to Utd and that is score goals, nothing else.

The Messiah
13th August '08, 12:30 AM
Ruud has done the same thing to Arsenal, like Henry has done to Utd and that is score goals, nothing else.

No. Ruud has been a cunt to Arsenal. The diving against us was such a pisstake. The only reason Rooney has been partially forgiven (he'll never be truly forgiven) for diving to stop Arsenal's unbeaten streak is because he is English.

Eric Cantona
13th August '08, 12:33 AM
What a legendary game that was, i will always remember that match.

The Messiah
13th August '08, 12:35 AM
What a legendary game that was, i will always remember that match.

So will I for much more negative reason. I take solace in the fact that you had to cheat to win that game, and you'll never emulate what Arsenal did in that year.

Hij
13th August '08, 12:56 AM
liverpool would welcome henry stillOutside chance of that happening, but with Ngog, Voronin, Kuyt Keane, Torres and Nemeth possibly making the step up, theres no room for strikers.

xpress
13th August '08, 03:33 AM
we dont want him we want benzema/berbatov/huntelaar fuk henry the slimey cunt he shud stick 2 adverts he seems 2 b better at them right now
oltite all the haters i luv it lol
there hearts r like ther trophy cabinets
empty

Hickory Dickory
23rd September '12, 11:13 AM
lulululu

sunil
23rd September '12, 12:15 PM
lul

Scrappy123
23rd September '12, 12:43 PM
Outside chance of that happening, but with Ngog, Voronin, Kuyt Keane, Torres and Nemeth possibly making the step up, theres no room for strikers.

Daamn. What happened?:sad::laugh:

EA
23rd September '12, 12:45 PM
lulululu

Parrr
23rd September '12, 01:01 PM
Daamn. What happened?:sad::laugh:

Torres stepped up and fucked off and stepped right back down :laugh: