PDA

View Full Version : Wow smh (Yes Another FAO Liverpool Fans)

Matt91
6th January '12, 11:03 PM
@FourFourTom FourFourTom
Reported racist chanting from select Liverpool fans towards 20-year-old Oldham midfielder Tom Adeyemi reduce him to tears. Disgusting.

disgraceful

@FourFourTom FourFourTom
Just to clarify, it's not confirmed to have been racist abuse, that's just what has been reported. Police involved.

edit: strong victims bros

EDIT: Been confirmed 3 fans arrested

wud
6th January '12, 11:07 PM
"2140: Oldham midfielder Tom Adeyemi takes a throw-in and then turns to confront a spectator in the front few rows at Anfield. He is seriously unhappy here with something that was said to him and looks close to tears. The game is stopped for a few minutes and Steven Gerrard has a word with Adeyemi. Play is back under way now but we may hear more about that one."

cool tolerance liverpool

Matt91
6th January '12, 11:08 PM
inb4 they called him a negorito cos suarez says its ok

I-LOVE-LIVERPOOL
6th January '12, 11:08 PM
Gonna be very interesting to see how Liverpool handle this, if indeed the player was racially abused.

Xtra P
6th January '12, 11:09 PM
inb4 they make T-Shirts with the racist fan's face on them

Julio Cesar
6th January '12, 11:13 PM
Hij

Jimmy Conway
6th January '12, 11:14 PM
Smh Liverpool full of white trash. I'm happy these cunts ain't contenders in the EPL and I'm happy Torres left them as well. I bet you Gerrard will leave next season too.

Matt91
6th January '12, 11:15 PM
inb4 he was misunderstood in scouse

Sosa
disgusting.

V.I.PERSTAR
Wonder what the clubs statement is gonna be if this story is true.

I-LOVE-LIVERPOOL
6th January '12, 11:17 PM
5Live reporting racist chants.

Peak.

BIGDON
6th January '12, 11:18 PM
letters to MPs are being writen

Xtra P
6th January '12, 11:19 PM
Tom Adeyemi's will be blamed.

I-LOVE-LIVERPOOL
6th January '12, 11:20 PM
Inb4 Gus Poyet and the Uruguayan Embassy.

V.I.PERSTAR
6th January '12, 11:21 PM
inb4fine

Julio Cesar
6th January '12, 11:23 PM
I can confirm that Suarez was in the crowd tonight...........

Jimmy Conway
6th January '12, 11:26 PM
I can confirm that Suarez was in the crowd tonight...........

I like you, but you might need to hold a couple of negs for that.

Matt91
6th January '12, 11:26 PM
Wonder how black liverpool fans feel about this? I doubt many of you go to games anyway n/s so you probs won't be standing around these cretins but that's not the point MyLord Trap* think thats it lul

Mazer Rackham
6th January '12, 11:30 PM
lol liverpool fans

http://www.narutoforums.com/picture.php?albumid=4454&pictureid=49665

I-LOVE-LIVERPOOL
6th January '12, 11:32 PM
http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Liverpool-legend-Robbie-Fowler-Twitter-racism-row-as-he-blacks-up-as-Lionel-Ritchie-after-Luiz-Suarez-ban-article849681.html

Liverpool <<<<<<<<

Liverpool have been thrust into another race hate row, after a fan was arrested on suspicion of racially abusing Oldham player Tom Adeyemi.

The incident occurred towards the end of the FA Cup tie, when a fan screamed abuse at the young full back, and visibly upset, he turned to confront the man.

Adeyemi was visibly upset, and seemed to be in tears. Liverpool skipper Steven Gerrard moved across to the corner of the ground where the incident occurred, and comforted the 20 year old.

Eye witnesses saw two fans wearing Luis Suarez t-shirts, and heard one of them clearly shout "You f***ing black b***ard".

Police immediately moved in to restrain the two suspects, and later confirmed arrests had been made.

A senior Liverpool figure explained afterwards that stewards were immediately on the scene, and he said: "We will do everything in our power to investigate the matter and ensure the appropriate action is taken."

The incident could not have come at a worst time for the club, following the controversy that has raged over the Suarez affair, who was banned for eight matches for racist abuse of Manchester United's Patrice Evra.

The FA are now sure to investigate, and Liverpool could face sanctions for failing to control their supporters.

Jimmy Conway
6th January '12, 11:32 PM
Tbh that's why I rep Chelsea. Cum with me bros

chris89
Hutch

Sosa
6th January '12, 11:37 PM
them t shirts werea bad idea from the beginning,

Xtra P
6th January '12, 11:49 PM
Sir Kippington

El Asesino
6th January '12, 11:56 PM
"Eye witnesses saw two fans wearing Luis Suarez t-shirts, and heard one of them clearly shout "You f***ing black b***ard".

Police immediately moved in to restrain the two suspects, and later confirmed arrests had been made."

Okay lol, some bullshit.

Every club has some racist fans, this is a non-issue that will undoubtedly be blown out of proportion in the press.

Mr. Jefferies
6th January '12, 11:59 PM
"Eye witnesses saw two fans wearing Luis Suarez t-shirts, and heard one of them clearly shout "You f***ing black b***ard".

Police immediately moved in to restrain the two suspects, and later confirmed arrests had been made."

Okay lol, some bullshit.

Every club has some racist fans, this is a non-issue that will undoubtedly be blown out of proportion in the press.

this is not a non-issue lol.

+ i can honestly say i've never heard racist abuse at any match i've been to and if i did i'd be seriously uncomfortable.

Young Sen
7th January '12, 12:01 AM
Inb4 this is acceptable because racism is a part of the white pub lad culture

MyLord
7th January '12, 12:09 AM

inb4 he was misunderstood in scouse

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Wonder how black liverpool fans feel about this? I doubt many of you go to games anyway n/s so you probs won't be standing around these cretins but that's not the point MyLord Trap* think thats it lul

:laugh:
What a fucking joke. If I was there I would have fucked up the people involved. What a shame for us

Three6nine1
7th January '12, 12:09 AM
Waiting for the club response, the way we handled the Suarez thing was awful. Was watching the game [via stream] saw the dude n wanted to spark him was appaalled when the kop started singing the Suarez song too.

real talk depending on how we handle this for me its down to 3 options; Support Liverpool - Dont support anyone - Support Villa/Blues [locals]

Cant support a racist club man, my blackness wont allow it

Trap*
7th January '12, 12:10 AM
NickParrottBBC Nick Parrott
No #LFC fans were arrested on Kop tonight. Three were ejected, but this was unrelated to the #Adeyemi incident. I was there & spoke to cops

Mazer Rackham
7th January '12, 12:11 AM
FourFourTom @FourFourTom 3m Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
Merseyside police have denied making any arrests. There are too many conflicting reports at the moment. Let's just wait and see...

im just gonna give it till the morning tbh, a bunch of conflicting reports

Trap*
7th January '12, 12:15 AM

I have a season ticket so im regularly at the games, by cretins you mean scousers right ?

El Asesino
7th January '12, 12:21 AM
sensationalism by the red tops smfh

I-LOVE-LIVERPOOL
7th January '12, 12:25 AM
BBC Ticker:

Liverpool and Merseyside police investigating incident involving Tom Adeyemi in FA Cup tie v Oldham

Matt91
7th January '12, 12:25 AM
I have a season ticket so im regularly at the games, by cretins you mean scousers right ?

nah I mean racists/mongs, 1 side of my family is scouse lol

https://twitter.com/#!/HenryFettes/status/155428476080492544/photo/1

MyLord
7th January '12, 12:26 AM
Waiting for the club response, the way we handled the Suarez thing was awful. Was watching the game [via stream] saw the dude n wanted to spark him was appaalled when the kop started singing the Suarez song too.

real talk depending on how we handle this for me its down to 3 options; Support Liverpool - Dont support anyone - Support Villa/Blues [locals]

Cant support a racist club man, my blackness wont allow it

:sad:

chris89
7th January '12, 12:45 AM
this is not a non-issue lol.

+ i can honestly say i've never heard racist abuse at any match i've been to and if i did i'd be seriously uncomfortable.

At Newcastle away recently i heard one guy singing the Anton Ferdinand you know what you are chant but he only did it once cos no one else joined in :laugh: scum tbh

I-LOVE-LIVERPOOL
7th January '12, 12:46 AM
Liverpool announced that no arrests had been made but confirmed in a statement they are investigating the incident with the Merseyside police.

The statement read: "An incident occurred in the second half of the match which is now being investigated by both the club and the police.

"We will continue to work closely with the police and establish the details of what actually happened and will make a further statement in due course."

A senior Liverpool official also told The Guardian: "We will do everything in our power to investigate the matter and ensure the appropriate action is taken."

Big 45
7th January '12, 01:37 AM
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/01/07/article-0-0F5CE4E300000578-460_468x307.jpg

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/01/07/article-0-0F5CE61600000578-330_468x494.jpg

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/01/07/article-0-0F5CE21500000578-120_233x489.jpg

EA
7th January '12, 08:20 AM
It's never good to see a fellow black man distraught from being racially abused but I couldn't be happier at what Liverpool is going through right now.

quality
7th January '12, 12:04 PM
Out of order. Obviously you can't legislate for one dickhead in the crowd, but (for me at least) Liverpool didn't exactly cover themselves in glory with their response to the whole thing. They've created a siege mentality, and this cunt probably thought this was part of that.

Mr Nasri
7th January '12, 12:22 PM
I said before liverpool are a racist club. You can just look at daglish and his signings. :laugh:

quality
7th January '12, 12:25 PM
Hij before you think my comment is Liverpool bashing off the back of one moronic fan - I felt from the beginning (if they absolutely had to wear a tshirt) it should have been a Liverpool supports kicking racism out of football.

Even if they were backing their own player, they didn't appear to be taking the issue seriously enough - and the siege mentality appeals to these kinds of mongs.

BIGLEE
7th January '12, 12:27 PM
Scum people from pool bare of them are racist on xbox live aswell lool

M.O.G.
7th January '12, 01:06 PM
Im ashamed to be a Liverpool supporter these past few months.

Pristine Condition
7th January '12, 01:17 PM
What I am more shocked at is the supporters singing the Luis Suarez song LOUDER after 'something' has obviously been said to Adeyemi which has clearly upset him.

No class

EA
7th January '12, 01:40 PM
What am I more shocked at is the supporters singing the Luis Suarez song LOUDER after 'something' has obviously been said to Adeyemi which has clearly upset him.

No class

What really irritated me was Liverpool's statement. Not once did they apologise to Adeyemi for what happened. Shows their true colours I suppose.

M.O.G.
7th January '12, 01:41 PM

What really irritated me was Liverpool's statement. Not one did they apologise to Adeyemi for what happened. Shows their true colours I suppose.

Nah they did tbf, the Liverpool players were all consoling him.

The actions of the club have been nothing short of digusting of late but last night they did all they could to comfort the bloke

Pirate
7th January '12, 01:49 PM
inb4 LFC docked points

EA
7th January '12, 01:49 PM
Nah they did tbf, the Liverpool players were all consoling him.

The actions of the club have been nothing short of digusting of late but last night they did all they could to comfort the bloke

The Liverpool players behaved commendably but I meant the actual statement released by the club. From the excerpts that I've read, Liverpool only acknowledged the situation and said they were looking into it but I don't recall a formal apology. If I'm wrong, I apologise.

M.O.G.
7th January '12, 01:50 PM
The Liverpool players behaved commendably but I meant the actual statement released by the club. From the excerpts that I've read, Liverpool only acknowledged the situation and said they were looking into it but I don't recall a formal apology. If I'm wrong, I apologise.

Oh yeah, if you're talking that then yeah I agree..I also cannot recall an apology.

Papinades_
7th January '12, 01:52 PM
Fucking scum of a club

Mr. Jefferies
0sPgGoe0ygI

:pinkface:

Clive Eboue
Absolutely disgusting behaviour.

How's this faggot going to pretend to be male yet cry on the pitch.

M.O.G.
7th January '12, 01:55 PM
Absolutely disgusting behaviour.

How's this faggot going to pretend to be male yet cry on the pitch.

:laugh::laugh:

Papinades_
7th January '12, 01:55 PM

Pirate
7th January '12, 02:08 PM
where's eric cantona when you need him?

Cazorla
7th January '12, 02:10 PM
"EVERYONE IN BRITAIN THE PEOPLE THE MEDIA AND GOVERNMENT HATE US ANYWAY AND THIS IS JUST ANOTHER THING FOR THEM TO JUMP ON THE BANDWAGON WITH AND GIVE ABUSE TO LIVERPOOL AND ITS PEOPLE SCOUSERS HAVE HAD MORE RACIST ABUSE THAN ANY RACE IN THIS COUNTRY -SCOUSE NOT ENGLISH-"

Youtube comments>>>>>><<<<

Mr. Jefferies
7th January '12, 02:15 PM
where's eric cantona when you need him?

people said he was out of order at the time.

Pirate
7th January '12, 02:20 PM
scousers thinking that it's racist to make scouse jokes :smh:
scousers thinking they're a race :smh:
scousers thinking they've had a worse ride than slavery, colonialism, mustard gassing, massacres, numerous different bloody sundays (irish one, indian one, kenyan (?) one, etc :smh:

people said he was out of order at the time.

I don't remember it from at the time like, but if Adeyemi had jumped the boardings and twatted the guy who'd said it, I definitely wouldn't condemn the guy. IIRC Cantona got the wrong guy though, someone else had said it lol

I-LOVE-LIVERPOOL
7th January '12, 02:25 PM
Cantona got the right guy.

Most people at the time thought it was out of order, then it was revealed that the guy was a BNP and NF member as well as a criminal, so most people thought fair fucks.

Robinson
7th January '12, 02:34 PM
ever since benitez left i've disliked liverpool more than any other team, from their players and managers all look like uneducated rats who should be ringing for both

man like glen johnson getting the mula to be the token black guy smh

Shower Posse
7th January '12, 03:24 PM
SMH

Pirate
7th January '12, 05:02 PM
Am I the only person who thinks of MAC whenever I read/hear that Adeyemi was "visibly upset?" :laugh::laugh:

Grizzly
7th January '12, 05:23 PM
Discusting.

Biggavell.
7th January '12, 06:13 PM
A lot of things can be learnt from this season.

1. No matter how light you are or half english you are, you're still black . It is what it is

2. Any black liverpool fan is a certified sell out bounty.

3. Glen johnson...just kmt/smh for that fool. Not a real nigga

4. Liverpool aint the only ones, it's just that bruddas have kept it on the low.

BIGDON
7th January '12, 10:17 PM
Merseyside police have arrested a 20 year old Liverpool fan on suspicion of racially aggravated public order towards Oldham's Tom Adeyemi

I-LOVE-LIVERPOOL
7th January '12, 10:37 PM
Free season ticket for next season for him.

Big 45
7th January '12, 11:04 PM
Fan arrested in connection of alleged racist abuse of Oldham's Adeyemi at Anfield

A 20-year-old man has been arrested on suspicion of a racially aggravated public order offence after Oldham Tom Adeyemi was allegedly abused by fans during an FA Cup game against Liverpool.

The Merseyside club were left reeling following allegations that one or more supporters on The Kop had reduced 20-year-old Adeyemi to tears by calling him a ‘black b******’ and a ‘black c***’.

Fans were also heard to chant the name of Luis Suarez, banned for eight games for racially abusing Manchester United defender Patrice Evra at Anfield earlier this season, as a distraught Adeyemi tried to cope in the aftermath of the alleged abuse.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2083680/Liverpool-race-row-Tom-Adeyemi-Fan-arrested.html

Plak
8th January '12, 08:33 PM
Even though Liverpool backed Suarez stupidly and proved that their player not gettin banned was more important than the racial abuse of another professional, I think fair to them for dealing with this quickly, and one or more dickhead/s don't exactly represent an entire crowd/club's views.
That post earlier about Liverpool bein investigated for bein unable to control their fans must be gas, what were they supposed to do, see into the future and stop him from gettin through the gate?

Jimmy Conway
8th January '12, 10:32 PM
http://www.arrse.co.uk/attachment.php?attachmentid=59863&d=1325503193

I-LOVE-LIVERPOOL
8th January '12, 11:02 PM
http://i.imgur.com/G90pB.jpg

Mazer Rackham
8th January '12, 11:38 PM
lol at the last couple posts itt.