PDA

View Full Version : Jordan Rhodes

BIGDON
6th January '12, 10:47 PM
http://images.icnetwork.co.uk/upl/huddexaminer/nov2011/2/7/jordan-rhodes-978258105.jpg

the young man has just got 5 goals in one match and is now on 27 goals for the season including 5 hatricks

Sosa
6th January '12, 10:49 PM
tottenham in the transfer window.

BIGDON
6th January '12, 10:49 PM
Jordan Rhodes has scored more league goals in 70 minutes than Andy Carroll has in 23 games for LFC and Fernando Torres in 29 games for CFC.

:woah:

Sosa
6th January '12, 10:51 PM
Jordan Rhodes has scored more league goals in 70 minutes than Andy Carroll has in 23 games for LFC and Fernando Torres in 29 games for CFC.

EA
6th January '12, 10:58 PM

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Julio Cesar
6th January '12, 10:58 PM
In league 1.....................

Matt91
6th January '12, 11:01 PM
sceptical tbh, could end up being a flash in the pan especially at that level

BIGDON
6th January '12, 11:08 PM
dont really think we have a chance of signing him tbh other than he can show himself at Championship level before reaching the Premiership

his manager keeps saying he is not for sale at any price though

V.I.PERSTAR
6th January '12, 11:19 PM

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_qVHikKsYV0s/TLB5cYoZj5I/AAAAAAAAAiw/3TpuDv5FIDg/s1600/nig+narstie.jpg
#PAIN

chickenkormapilauandnaan
6th January '12, 11:39 PM
I wouldn't mind him at saints we need a strikers in his mould. Still prefer billy Sharp tho tbh

daspecimen
6th January '12, 11:47 PM
He looks like a finisher, and unlike people who did it in the lower leagues, but failed in the PL, like Ebanks Blake and DJ Campbell he doesn't seem to have an outstanding physical attribute...... Just fantastic positioning and acceleration in the box when it matters

Diss04
7th January '12, 08:33 AM
He looks like a finisher... fantastic positioning and acceleration in the box when it matters

He will score goals at any level.

mQSXBqZOX7s

M.O.G.
7th January '12, 09:26 AM
I watched this game last night, it was clear he is a few levels up to everyone else on the pitch last night.

There were scouts from Tottenham, Reading, West Ham there last night so I fully expect him to be moving on

Mr Nasri
7th January '12, 12:20 PM
dj campbell is dece in the prem well was for blackpool.

NaiJaBoY
7th January '12, 12:29 PM
I think he should be allowed to complete the season

BIGLEE
7th January '12, 12:39 PM
Finisher

Rambo
7th January '12, 12:41 PM
I watched this game last night, it was clear he is a few levels up to everyone else on the pitch last night.

There were scouts from Tottenham, Reading, West Ham there last night so I fully expect him to be moving on

8 premier league teams watching him last night

M.O.G.
7th January '12, 12:48 PM
I like him, think Scotland may have themselves a very good striker....would be swilling to swap for Carroll.

Jack 1017
7th January '12, 02:22 PM
I like him, think Scotland may have themselves a very good striker....would be swilling to swap for Carroll.

Inb425millforthelad

M.O.G.
7th January '12, 02:26 PM

Inb425millforthelad

27 mill on Bent, 35 on Caroll, 25 on Rhodes....best strikeforce in the prem >>>>>

Edit: Carrolls so shit im not even gonna fix my mis-typing of his name, he dont deserve it.

Jack 1017
7th January '12, 03:40 PM
Inshallah you make Europa bro, they deserve it r/s

Danielson
7th January '12, 03:47 PM
let me guess though, posters ITT want to claim Rhodes is better than Torres? nah, right?

adidasgrandad
7th January '12, 08:17 PM
so what if he's in league 1...he's young and if he's banging them in like this for fun then there's no reason at all why he cant have the potential to do a job in the prem. look at defoe when he went on loan to bournemouth when he was 18. he was on absolute fire and he came back to west ham and while he's very much a "form player" to this day there's no doubt about his class. league 1 and the championship are great places to groom young talent.

Rambo
15th January '12, 10:04 PM
apparently wolves have bid 4.5 million for him, seems steep to me

BIGDON
15th January '12, 10:32 PM
would be a great signing who ever gets him wish we just went in with some bids instead of all the paper talk with intrest to just test the club and how much they value him

Sosa
8th March '12, 01:44 AM
didnt even realise wolves bought him till i see on the fm update :-D

MoneyMan
8th March '12, 01:54 AM
didnt even realise wolves bought him till i see on the fm update :-D

wut?

Sosa
8th March '12, 01:59 AM
wut?

Wolves bought him for 3.5 mill.

I didn't realise until I saw on the football manager update / surprised it wasn't made out more in the news

After googling I realised its cause he chose to play for scotland so the english media has stopped wanking over him

out there
8th March '12, 02:51 AM
lol wut

wolves haven't bought him , he still plays for Huddersfield

Burden Durden
8th March '12, 03:08 AM
Some dodgy update lol

El Asesino
8th March '12, 03:17 AM
*places life savings on him to be a wolves players by end of summer*

*bets 1.38*

AJNorthEast
8th March '12, 03:36 AM
:laugh:

Sick player would like to see how he does in the prem

Jay
8th March '12, 10:30 AM
lol cool update

Rambo
8th March '12, 10:36 AM
Can Confirm the only player wolves outright bought in January was called eggart

Julio Cesar
8th March '12, 10:47 AM
Wolves bought him for 3.5 mill.

I didn't realise until I saw on the football manager update / surprised it wasn't made out more in the news

After googling I realised its cause he chose to play for scotland so the english media has stopped wanking over him

Nah they bid for him at the start of every save, its just they bid early. He still plays for huddersfield.

MoneyMan
8th March '12, 01:35 PM
5* trolling Sosa

Sosa
8th March '12, 01:36 PM
Nah they bid for him at the start of every save, its just they bid early. He still plays for huddersfield.

rah they move fast, i checked like 2 days into it LOL

they normally buy lucas andersen straight away aswell

5* trolling Sosa

lol unintentional

MoneyMan
8th March '12, 01:47 PM
You got me a bit shook tbh lol, fuck Wolves buying him. 40 million move to LFC is needed :-D

Sosa
8th March '12, 02:14 PM
You got me a bit shook tbh lol, fuck Wolves buying him. 40 million move to LFC is needed :-D

cant see you spending less then 50 on him.

EA
8th March '12, 02:44 PM
cant see you spending less then 50 on him.

He's a proven goalscorer so Kenny's gotta drop at least 20mill on top of what he paid for Carrollololol.

BIGDON
3rd April '12, 10:39 PM
38 goals this season for the lad now

MyLord
3rd April '12, 11:26 PM
He will score goals at any level.

mQSXBqZOX7s

The way the two players clashed reminds me of fifa 12:laugh:

Meh tbh good poacher but that looks about it. Bet KK bids 15m for him:dozey:

El Asesino
3rd April '12, 11:28 PM
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: