PDA

View Full Version : Video: DVS the DON Wants London Rapper DVS to Change His Name After Being Robbed

Tempz_NBT
4th January '12, 06:17 PM
o8JpY54nork

:stunned::stunned::stunned:

SomeYout
4th January '12, 06:21 PM
Oh my so gassed like no ones ever heard of him and he's acting like he runs shit :laugh:

CAM
4th January '12, 07:59 PM
Yeah MAC should chage his to FAG too

Boris Bowser
4th January '12, 08:01 PM
:woah:

out there
4th January '12, 08:47 PM
lulul

:dead:

Prophet Dan
4th January '12, 11:10 PM
real/clever g's dont floss. dem white guys who sell these street cats the class a to c, i aint never seen or heard of 1 but we all now they exsist, but i see all dese fools boasting about how they got that peng food, flossing and shit, what do they expect will happen in the long-run, with all the attention they bring to them selfs.IDIOTS. y ganna make a song about how muh money u make constantly... dont they no police and your enemies watch youtube. ALL THESE UK RAPPERS ARE IDIOTS. if they really had all this money they talk about. we wouldn't c them so its either gas or jus PURE INBRED STUPIDITY. broke mentality's. the guy in da vid is a dikead, but he spoke some sense.

Oh my so gassed like no ones ever heard of him and he's acting like he runs shit :laugh:

real gs stay ghosting. one of uncles friends runs some of totteleham. lol i bet uve never heard of him

al these uk rappers are just smalll fry. i remember wen ppl thought giggs ran peckham for a shot time. loool THERE ALL JUST FACES. THE PPL WHO DONT RAP>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Muloc7253
4th January '12, 11:29 PM
im more interested in the "ppl" that rap

SomeYout
5th January '12, 01:45 PM
real/clever g's dont floss. dem white guys who sell these street cats the class a to c, i aint never seen or heard of 1 but we all now they exsist, but i see all dese fools boasting about how they got that peng food, flossing and shit, what do they expect will happen in the long-run, with all the attention they bring to them selfs.IDIOTS. y ganna make a song about how muh money u make constantly... dont they no police and your enemies watch youtube. ALL THESE UK RAPPERS ARE IDIOTS. if they really had all this money they talk about. we wouldn't c them so its either gas or jus PURE INBRED STUPIDITY. broke mentality's. the guy in da vid is a dikead, but he spoke some sense.

real gs stay ghosting. one of uncles friends runs some of totteleham. lol i bet uve never heard of him

al these uk rappers are just smalll fry. i remember wen ppl thought giggs ran peckham for a shot time. loool THERE ALL JUST FACES. THE PPL WHO DONT RAP>>>>>>>>>>>>>

yh but does wiley run east?

Prophet Dan
5th January '12, 01:47 PM
yh but does wiley run east?

yh

J.P.T.
5th January '12, 07:56 PM
That video was a cry for help I've never heard of dis guy and I'm sure jakes are on to him buy now since its not on youtube anymore

StrallyMan
5th January '12, 10:22 PM
:-D:-D:-D the way he got so much abuse of DVS fans he deleted the video... UK stand up :wiley: