PDA

View Full Version : FAO Liverpool fans

Unknown Poster 5.0
3rd January '12, 10:38 PM
Do you think Dalglish is doing a good job? And do you think 6th place is an acceptable finish considering he's spent over 100m?

Matt91
3rd January '12, 10:44 PM
I hope they keep him on forever top top manager

Special mention to Comolli too

El Asesino
4th January '12, 12:37 AM
Dalglish out Dalglish out Dalglish out Dalglish out Dalglish out Dalglish out Dalglish out Dalglish out

:dozey:

tryna take us for chelsea fans out here lol smh

4th January '12, 12:40 AM
He's doing a shit job r/s

King Kenny's Klan

:lol:

Unknown Poster 5.0
4th January '12, 01:32 AM
Dalglish out Dalglish out Dalglish out Dalglish out Dalglish out Dalglish out Dalglish out
:dozey:

tryna take us for chelsea fans out here lol smh

Curphey my pikey bruddah, he's been manager for a year now, just entered his 3rd transfer window and has spent over 100 million pounds, i'm not saying pool fans should want him out, i'm asking if you believe he is doing a good enough job

ps you smell of smokey bacon, and stop lying all the time you boring prat, you're not even a troll you're just a parody of 09 curphey lol

MyLord
4th January '12, 10:04 PM
Do you think Dalglish is doing a good job? And do you think 6th place is an acceptable finish considering he's spent over 100m?

Honestly I think he's done good so far and lets not forget where we were last season with dodgy hodgy. I think manager wise he's been good but I think his tactics have been a bit crap as far as building a team. I mean, we are a team fighting for a champions league spot with average players and all he's done(minus Suarez) is add more average players to the team.

Some of the signings are understandable like Adam, downing and Bellemy but A.Carroll should have been a huge NO NO. Lets say we do make it to the CL. Then what? do we keep Caroll or shop for better talent? I think we should have built a team that could challenge in europe as well as the EPL. Just like Tottenham have

Clive Eboue
4th January '12, 11:09 PM
Where you were last season under Hodgson you hadn't spent 130million on mediocrity.

Suarez is your only good deal so far really and he will be gone soon lol

Hij
4th January '12, 11:49 PM
Yes, I see encouraging signs in the team. A couple of mistakes made here and there but we're unlucky not to be 3-4 points better off, which would have us in the hunt with Chelsea/Arsenal for 4th. Still a lot of games to be played.

Plak
5th January '12, 12:12 AM
Yes, I see encouraging signs in the team. A couple of mistakes made here and there but we're unlucky not to be 3-4 points better off, which would have us in the hunt with Chelsea/Arsenal for 4th. Still a lot of games to be played.
The only good signing Dalglish/Comolli has made is Suarez. Other than that you have not improved your team at all.

El Asesino
5th January '12, 12:14 AM
The only good signing Dalglish/Comolli has made is Suarez. Other than that you have not improved your team at all.

Our squad has improved massively since Kenny took over, you clearly know very little.

Clive Eboue
5th January '12, 12:17 AM
Our squad has improved massively since Kenny took over, you clearly know very little.

Translates to any objective football fan as:

"we've spent an astronomical amount of money to ensure we have an extremely average squad."

Plak
5th January '12, 12:21 AM
From top 4 consistently to a team not worthy of Europe. Newcastle are better than you now. Some improvement.

El Asesino
5th January '12, 12:22 AM
Translates to any objective football fan as:

"we've spent an astronomical amount of money to ensure we have an extremely average squad."

A good squad, better than United and Arsenal.

Henderson and Caroll are starting to show their potential. The two signings what irritated me originally and do still to this day are Adam and Downing. They are in my opinion very average.

Jack 1017
5th January '12, 12:24 AM
He's doing a shit job r/s

King Kenny's Klan

:lol:

:woah:

Clive Eboue
5th January '12, 12:26 AM
Your squad is not better than ours at full strength do not jealous me lol.

Our midfield is better than yours, RvP is better than Suarez (the rest of both our frontline options are poor), bar left back our defence is better than yours also imo.

Pirate
5th January '12, 12:27 AM
King Kenny's Kracking-up

A good squad, better than United and Arsenal.

Henderson and Caroll are starting to show their potential. The two signings what irritated me originally and do still to this day are Adam and Downing. They are in my opinion very average.

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

:laugh:

El Asesino
5th January '12, 12:28 AM
Your squad is not better than ours at full strength do not jealous me lol.

Our midfield is better than yours, RvP is better than Suarez (the rest of both our frontline options are poor), bar left back our defence is better than yours also imo.

I watch my team every week but not yours apart from MOTD and vice versa. I'll stand by what I said that our squad at full fitness is stronger than yours and United's.

Plak
5th January '12, 12:28 AM
Arsenal are better than Liverpool, as they may actually push for top 4

Clive Eboue
5th January '12, 12:31 AM
Oh shit didn't even clock you said United's as well fdvfdvfevwfevwefvwrtfdvwrtfv

who's got the ban hammer.

MoneyMan
5th January '12, 12:31 AM
Luis and Luis have been the only good signings tbh, Adam and Downing have looked real good for a few minutes but have been atrocious recently. Kenny got bumped horribly in the transfer market, due to the dual fuckery of overrated English players and clubs being able to name their price at the last minute.

He was a great manager at least twice before, and a terrific player so I fail to say how he can have lost it/won't turn it around. But he defo needs to cop some midfielders and a good striker ASAP.

@Clive you're chatting shit lol how the fuck are Arsenal's defence better than Liverpool's ?!?!?!?

Nah Xtra P - as a non-retarded Gooner, please tell me this is not real life?

El Asesino
5th January '12, 12:34 AM
as my old primary school teacher used to say, opinions are like bottoms. everybody has one.

Clive Eboue
5th January '12, 12:35 AM
Sagna >>> Johnson
Vermaelen >>> any of your centre backs

Koscielny's ability when on form can't be slept on. We just struggle to defend collectively due to the expansive style of football we use.

El Asesino
5th January '12, 12:37 AM
Skrtel>>>>Vermz

comeatmebro.jpg

MoneyMan
5th January '12, 12:41 AM
Sagna >>> Johnson

Koscielny's ability when on form can't be slept on. We just struggle to defend collectively due to the expansive style of football we use.

Skrtel + Agger have been beastly this season tbh, possibly the best central defensive pairing, although not the best defenders individually. Johnson is better than Sagna going forward, a lot of people seem to have got gassed on him after the Chelsea goal but he's been sick in almost every game. Stick someone with more pace on his side of the pitch and it will be peak though.

Arsenal have conceded more than Liverpool in the prem this season, even when forgetting the Old Trafford freakshow, I don't see how you can say Arsenal have a better defence tbh.

Clive Eboue
5th January '12, 01:20 AM
Like I said we play expansive football though, we are obviously going to play with a higher line and get caught on the break more often. Number of goals conceded is not equivalent to having the best defence in all cases.

Johnson is a reckless right winger, Sagna bombs down the wing and displays superb crossing abilities whilst maintaining his defensive duties routinely.

Danielson
5th January '12, 02:08 AM
lolwut - mention for this thread but no post? UP 4.0 you pussyole.

Joe-MCR
5th January '12, 02:11 AM
Unknown poster 4.0 say something if you gonna say something. I don't even post in here.

Watched like half of the Utd match,obviously no one's gonna say we played world class tonight

Nuff said.

M.O.G.
5th January '12, 10:28 AM
Course he is, you guys are going on like we were expected to be challenging for the title which was never the aim for this season, it was all about stabilizing what was a sinking ship, which he has done, we arent far off fourth and were competing which is something we werent doing last season...bar the Tottenham game we have not been over-ran by any club.

Yes there's been a few dodgy signings but there have also been some good ones, ie Enrique, Bellamy and Coates.

European action is the bare minimum this season and im no doubt we'll achieve it, but you guys need to stop acting like we should be challenging for the title, it isnt that.

My only problem with Kenny is the fact he needs to realize where we need to strengthen, ie coming out recently saying we dont need another striker when it's patently obvious we do.

It's funny fans of these so called big teams are parring yet we have spun Arsenal and Chelsea and drew with United in a game we could have easily won.

A lot of you guys make these threads to annoy Hij, it's so bait.

Also edit: Clive I like you but Arsenal do not have a better defense than Liverpool, individually yes, but as a unit no

Mr Nasri
5th January '12, 11:18 AM
liverpool need to stop signing these squad players. Downing, henderson , bellamy are not good enough. You didnt spin arsenal don't lie EazyNah

M.O.G.
5th January '12, 11:25 AM
liverpool need to stop signing these squad players. Downing, henderson , bellamy are not good enough.

Agreed with the first two but Bellamy is a very clever signing, he can come off the bench in the 70th minute, use his pace etc

liverpool need to stop signing these squad players. Downing, henderson , bellamy are not good enough. You didnt spin arsenal don't lie EazyNah

I can confirm we did in fact beat Arsenal 2-0

Mr Nasri
5th January '12, 11:36 AM
Agreed with the first two but Bellamy is a very clever signing, he can come off the bench in the 70th minute, use his pace etc

I can confirm we did in fact beat Arsenal 2-0

you didnt spin us. you won after the sending off but you didnt spin us.

This daglish guys needs to stop with this english business they are not good enough. You have hundreds of good footballing players abroad. People talk like cabaye is unknown and through great scouting when lots of teams were tracking him. They signed him for around 5m but you go spend 20m on henderson. Newcastle with the signings they are making they will soon be a top 4 club while liverpool will be a uefa cup team. kenny hasnt got a clue really.
Jay Spearing really when this guy is available
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mH0ywzaOLaQ)

And before you say what about arsenal they are in danger of falling out too but we will stil finish higher than liverpool. FACT

M.O.G.
5th January '12, 11:55 AM
you didnt spin us. you won after the sending off but you didnt spin us.

This daglish guys needs to stop with this english business they are not good enough. You have hundreds of good footballing players abroad. People talk like cabaye is unknown and through great scouting when lots of teams were tracking him. They signed him for around 5m but you go spend 20m on henderson. Newcastle with the signings they are making they will soon be a top 4 club while liverpool will be a uefa cup team. kenny hasnt got a clue really.

And before you say what about arsenal they are in danger of falling out too but we will stil finish higher than liverpool. FACT

Why are you making this an 'Arsenal' thing in a 'FAO Liverpool fans' thread???

I dont care for your club, I care for my club, and a win is a win...thus we spun you.

But back onto the subject, I have already stated we have made poor signings so you are basically telling me what I already know.....the whole of Liverpool know Spearing, Henderson etc etc arent good enough...it's up to Kenny to fix it.

Mr Nasri
5th January '12, 11:58 AM
Why are you making this an 'Arsenal' thing in a 'FAO Liverpool fans' thread???

I dont care for your club, I care for my club, and a win is a win...thus we spun you.

But back onto the subject, I have already stated we have made poor signings so you are basically telling me what I already know.....the whole of Liverpool know Spearing, Henderson etc etc arent good enough...it's up to Kenny to fix it.

I took spun as in dominate. but kl

M.O.G.
5th January '12, 12:09 PM
I took spun as in dominate. but kl

Nah, not dominated.....although I feel we did deserve the win.

quality
5th January '12, 12:17 PM
I think its credit to Evra that he hasn't publicly complained about Liverpool's attempts to brand him a liar with previous etc etc (hold tight Dalglish). He's actually behaved in a very dignified manner throughout the whole process.

M.O.G.
5th January '12, 12:25 PM
I think its credit to Evra that he hasn't publicly complained about Liverpool's attempts to brand him a liar with previous etc etc (hold tight Dalglish). He's actually behaved in a very dignified manner throughout the whole process.

This is true actually

EA
5th January '12, 01:59 PM
EazyNah can you really consider Coates to be a good signing when he hasn't played that much yet? Don't get me wrong, he was solid in the Copa America but he hasn't proven himself in the Premiership yet.

M.O.G.
5th January '12, 02:22 PM
EazyNah can you really consider Coates to be a good signing when he hasn't played that much yet? Don't get wrong. He was solid in the Copa America but he hasn't proven himself in the Premiership yet.

Basing the signing on why he was exactly signed, yes

He was never signed to be an automatic starter, we knew he'd take time to settle but the ability is there for him to be a great defender as proven in the copa america...I think he will prove to be a quality signing.

Xtra P
5th January '12, 05:18 PM

Except for the snitchin part

Jay
5th January '12, 05:28 PM
Ive only seen Coates play a couple of times, once in a Pool shirt and all I saw from him was silly mistakes (trying to shield ball out off play and not succeeding).

Bellamy was a great signing, how anyone can say it wasn't is beyond me.

Downing, Adam, Carroll, Henderson were all poor signings. These are players that can excel in mid-league level teams, but they are not top 4 teams players. I wouldn't class the latter 2 as good enough to feature in international squads or feature in the Champions league.

quality
5th January '12, 05:42 PM
Except for the snitchin part

:laugh:

Well I meant after the reporting...

Pirate
5th January '12, 07:09 PM
Ive only seen Coates play a couple of times, once in a Pool shirt and all I saw from him was silly mistakes (trying to shield ball out off play and not succeeding).

Bellamy was a great signing, how anyone can say it wasn't is beyond me.

Downing, Adam, Carroll, Henderson were all poor signings. These are players that can excel in mid-league level teams, but they are not top 4 teams players. I wouldn't class the latter 2 as good enough to feature in international squads or feature in the Champions league.

y'get me. how a team can pay 35 million for a man outscored by Kevin Nolan in the Championship is beyond me

MyLord
5th January '12, 07:32 PM
Where you were last season under Hodgson you hadn't spent 130million on mediocrity.

Suarez is your only good deal so far really and he will be gone soon lol

lol tru hodgy never spent as much but whilst he was in charge our team's moral was rock bottom and since KK has come in charge he has improved moral so :P

Sagna >>> Johnson

Good one You facking mug

MyLord
5th January '12, 07:44 PM
Like I said we play expansive football though, we are obviously going to play with a higher line and get caught on the break more often. Number of goals conceded is not equivalent to having the best defence in all cases.

Johnson is a reckless right winger, Sagna bombs down the wing and displays superb crossing abilities whilst maintaining his defensive duties routinely.

not sure if serious

brought this guy on fifa 11. quality signing

Jay
5th January '12, 08:12 PM
lol tru hodgy never spent as much but whilst he was in charge our team's moral was rock bottom and since KK has come in charge he has improved moral so :P

Moral dont mean shit if your no better off for it.

Pirate
5th January '12, 09:21 PM
oi Sagna is better than Johnson though r/s

Clive Eboue
5th January '12, 09:54 PM
Also edit: Clive I like you but Arsenal do not have a better defense than Liverpool, individually yes, but as a unit no

That's what I meant tbf, I should have worded it a bit more adequately.

MyLord you don't know shit about Football be quiet lol I will resist any more debate as it will turn into another Arsenal thread.

Mr Nasri
5th January '12, 10:53 PM

not sure if serious

defo serious stop looking at his pace. his finishing is poor hes got a decent cross.

chris89
6th January '12, 12:26 AM
Neither Sagna or Johnson are top class full backs tbh

Ivanovic>>>>>>>>>>both

Hutch
6th January '12, 12:29 AM

Ivanovic>>>>>>>>>>both

I can confirm this.

Clive Eboue
6th January '12, 01:14 AM
Sagna was voted right back of the year for a reason, one of our most consistent players.

chris89
6th January '12, 01:25 AM
consistent players for arsenal don't come about very often so i guess when you lot get one they automatically become a hero, 30 above average games a season >>>>>>

Clive Eboue
6th January '12, 01:28 AM
consistent players for arsenal don't come about very often so i guess when you lot get one they automatically become a hero, 30 above average games a season >>>>>>

Who said he's a hero? He is a very good player who I'm happy to have consistently in our first team.

Don't cry because you spunked money all over the gaffe on mediocre right backs before finally settling for some Russian dickhead centre-back who gets forward at the same pace as Pele... in 2012 :laugh:

chris89
6th January '12, 01:39 AM
Who said he's a hero? He is a very good player who I'm happy to have consistently in our first team.

Don't cry because you spunked money all over the gaffe on mediocre right backs before finally settling for some Russian dickhead centre-back who gets forward at the same pace as Pele... in 2012 :laugh:

he's Serbian, and he's better than Sagna

Clive Eboue
6th January '12, 01:40 AM
he's Serbian, and he's better than Sagna

Missed out "funded" after Russian :stunned:

and no he's not.

MyLord
7th January '12, 12:16 AM
MyLord you don't know shit about Football be quiet lol I will resist any more debate as it will turn into another Arsenal thread.

lol U poor excuse for a football fan. smh. Do urself a favour and stay out of all football debates u fake gooner

********* is you bro

chris89
7th January '12, 12:48 AM
lol U poor excuse for a football fan. smh. Do urself a favour and stay out of all football debates u fake gooner

********* is you bro

'you know nothing about football'

'no you know nothing about football'

cool argument bros :laugh:

Jack 1017
7th January '12, 01:03 AM

I can confirm Torres is still a Chelski player bro

GrimmyGrimGrim
7th January '12, 01:31 AM

Ivanovic>>>>>>>>>>both

I'm also pleased to be able to confirm this

Danielson
7th January '12, 12:56 PM

Ivanovic>>>>>>>>>>both

Clive Eboue
7th January '12, 01:33 PM
People underrating Sagna smh, Ivanovic offers very little going forward.

I-LOVE-LIVERPOOL
7th January '12, 05:53 PM
One of Ivanovic's strongest assets his his strength.

http://www.abload.de/img/nani2x70s.gif

GrimmyGrimGrim
7th January '12, 06:03 PM
smh @ posting that dumb gif

Nani is actually pretty hench for a footballer to be fair, and Ivanovich is clearly off balance

Kartel
7th January '12, 11:34 PM
I think Enrique, Bellamy and Suarez were class signings, Adam was a decent signing but I'm not sure about Carroll and Henderson

Hij
8th January '12, 04:29 AM
I've seen a lot I don't like, I've been held back and contrite, I've seen people pass and people class, I'm fed up of seeing people roll without friends. Theres a cold war coming on the radio I heard, baby its a violent world, oh love don't let me go, don't let me go where the scousers go,

There's only one fucking liar
one fucking liar
one fucking liar
PATRICE EVRA YOUR A FUCKING LIAR
LIVERPOOL FC .......

One fucking liar
One fucking liar
One fucking liar

PATRICE EVRA
YOUR A FUCKING CUNT
FUCKING CUNT
FUCKING CUNT
PATRICE EVRA
YOUR A FUCKING CUNT

I'm fed up with a guy who has been around the place and seen whats been and done and who leaves it to us.

ONE FUCKING LIAR THERES ONE ONE FUCKING LIAR, ONE FUCKING LIAR, THERES ONLY ONE FUCKING LIAR, ONE FUCKING LIAR, ONE FUCKING LIAR, THERES ONLY ONE FUCKING LIAR

chris89
8th January '12, 11:08 AM
:dead:

Young Sen
8th January '12, 11:27 AM

wud
8th January '12, 12:40 PM
:stunned:

EA
8th January '12, 01:26 PM

quality
8th January '12, 03:11 PM
Suarez admitted saying negro eventually, after everyone denying it. And Evra is the liar. Lol.

Can we have an Oldham are liars chant as well pls?

M.O.G.
8th January '12, 04:16 PM
Oldham you lying cunts you're in league one
Tom didnt get no racist chants he can suck his mum

Oldham you're full of shit and you're a fucking disgrace
Paul Dickov is a little cunt id gladly smack in the face

Remember when you had Frankie Bunn? You were a decent team
Your cabinets so empty we dont even need to polish with mr sheen

Pirate
8th January '12, 04:42 PM

He's cracking up, he's cracking up
HIJIMI'S CRACKING UP

j09
12th July '12, 07:52 PM
sorry to bump:

but how long has LiverpoolFCTV sky channel 429 been available for free for ppl without sports?

j09
12th July '12, 08:07 PM
edit: just clocked since 2009 lol, always hated the scum but trying to get any kind of a footie fix in this drought lol

GrimmeySimmey
12th July '12, 09:41 PM

Ivanovic>>>>>>>>>>both

Off topic.
But confirmed also.

Ivanovic offers very little going forward.

Saying that lol
suIsu5f3VVA

Clive Eboue
12th July '12, 09:44 PM
Chris69 said Sagna isn't a top class full back loooooooooooooooooooooooooool

GrimmeySimmey
12th July '12, 09:46 PM
Lol debatable. I think hes class tbh.

.Unknown Poster
12th July '12, 09:54 PM
Sagna is a fucking beast, his performances for Arsenal after coming back from a broken leg last season showed this, Sagan>Ivanovich>>Any other prem right back~>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.Glen Johnson

Cazorla
12th July '12, 09:57 PM
Sagna is the best RB in the league.

Not an opinion, it's a straight up fact.

GrimmeySimmey
12th July '12, 10:00 PM
Sagna is a fucking beast, his performances for Arsenal after coming back from a broken leg last season showed this, Sagan>Ivanovich>>Any other prem right back~>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.Glen Johnson

Can confirm Ivanovic is a CB bro.

.Unknown Poster
12th July '12, 10:03 PM
Can confirm Ivanovic is a CB bro.

can confirm you are going on teh ignore list you moron

GrimmeySimmey
12th July '12, 10:04 PM
can confirm you are going on teh ignore list you moron

Like i give a fuck lol :laugh:

.Unknown Poster
12th July '12, 10:04 PM
man said ivanovich isn't a right back lolz

GrimmeySimmey
12th July '12, 10:06 PM
Because hes not lololol.
Hutchchris89Danielson

chris89
12th July '12, 10:15 PM
Chris69 said Sagna isn't a top class full back loooooooooooooooooooooooooool

come at me, Sagna ain't all that

Because hes not lololol.
Hutchchris89Danielson

He thinks he's a cb but he's shit there, he's best at rb so surely he's a rb

Danielson
12th July '12, 10:33 PM
come at me, Sagna ain't all that

He thinks he's a cb but he's shit there, he's best at rb so surely he's a rb

co-sign alla dat.

Clive Eboue
13th July '12, 01:05 AM
Sagna is probably our most consistent performer you lot must be watching the tv with your eyes closed lololol

.Unknown Poster
13th July '12, 01:14 AM
wuts that 2 chelsea fans agreeing ivanovich is a rb?

GrimmeySimmey you fucking faggot

http://i674.photobucket.com/albums/vv108/Critic_GF/Jendor_shutyourmouth.gif

Bobby_7
13th July '12, 01:19 AM
One of Ivanovic's strongest assets his his strength.

http://www.abload.de/img/nani2x70s.gif

Lulz

~

Sagna >>>>>

Can't believe people don't rate him highly.