PDA

View Full Version : Video: Jaja soze - black empire

Nigel
2nd January '12, 11:17 PM
7a8OspHb6b4

LOL

This guy..........

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOL.
Goes on about racism and shit, then says black people should pretty much segregate themselves from white people. LOOOOOOL

Goes on about manufactured mainstream religions. Is a Muslim....

Pretty much going on about dignity and pride and moving on from street life, then talks like some misguided wannabe yardie prick.

Can't take him serious, like really.

Hes got well fat too.

Atleast hes quit music now though, Danny Dyer spun him on a track

b66 smedrock
2nd January '12, 11:20 PM
lol this guy just chats a load of shit

CAM
2nd January '12, 11:21 PM
DVS KNOWS WHAT TIME IT IS !!
w8 not anymore

Leytonboy
2nd January '12, 11:47 PM
Im feeling this track, jaja is one of the best rappers in uk.

E71
2nd January '12, 11:50 PM
Easily the best and realest freestyle i have ever heard, pure truth in the bars.

TrueGrimeMan
3rd January '12, 12:04 AM
Dont listen then - i dno if you realize this but rap is black culture and black music if you don't like it then don't listen or better yet go and listen to some of that watered down bastardization that you call music

Skeptical
3rd January '12, 12:07 AM
cant take him seriously, its obvious hes not very keen on whites or even arabs for that matter. i don't know i might be missing the point.

Mandanda
3rd January '12, 12:29 AM
Lol no one could give my man a beat for this shit. He should hook up with Anthony Small.

Jimmy Conway
3rd January '12, 12:39 AM
I like how he looks at white people as being evil, yet he's a Muslim praising a bunch of money hungry Arabs who've raped Africa just like the whites and have enslaved blacks as well.

Can't stand these road guys who want to hate whites and then praise Islam. And I know he touches on the subject, but barely.

MoneyMan
3rd January '12, 12:42 AM
This is why I just lol when rappers get robbed, bunch of remedials.

Shower Posse
3rd January '12, 12:43 AM
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Tony Starks
3rd January '12, 12:44 AM
Carry on pinpointing irrelevant stuff it dosent overshadow that Jaja dropped some real talk in this regardless.

Andre your thoughts? inb4EnglishfrankistheGOAT

TrueGrimeMan
3rd January '12, 12:59 AM
i like how he looks at white people as being evil, yet he's a muslim praising a bunch of money hungry arabs who've raped africa just like the whites and have enslaved blacks as well.

Can't stand these road guys who want to hate whites and then praise islam. And i know he touches on the subject, but barely.

he doesn't praise arabs he praises the one god

Jimmy Conway
3rd January '12, 01:05 AM
he doesn't praise arabs he praises the one god

Allah is the same god that Christians and Catholics praise, so even then he's still a slave to religion. And if he wants to praise god he can do it through self prayer, and being agnostic. You don't need to be devoted to a religion to be able to praise a god, you dumb fucking wasteman

TrueGrimeMan
3rd January '12, 01:08 AM
allah is the same god that christians and catholics praise, so even then he's still a slave to religion. And if he wants to praise god he can do it through self prayer, and being agnostic. You don't need to be devoted to a religion to be able to praise a god, you dumb fucking wasteman

you don't but a guideline can make it easier.

Jimmy Conway
3rd January '12, 01:18 AM
So in other words he's a sheep and not a Shepard? Okay snm, these UK Road Rap guys are retarded.

TrueGrimeMan
3rd January '12, 01:26 AM
So in other words he's a sheep and not a Shepard? Okay snm, these UK Road Rap guys are retarded.

don't listen then. I wouldn't waste my time listening to something I didn't like.

Jimmy Conway
3rd January '12, 01:31 AM
Its not like I came into this thread with a closed mind, I was willing to listen until he started spitting out toward hate towards England and whites.

Mandanda
3rd January '12, 01:35 AM
He seemed cosy with Danny Dyer. He spits some decent stuff but people that think they have wisdom and knowledge generally don't. He might of spat some truth but couldn't be asked to listen to it after first 2 mins i gave up.

E71
3rd January '12, 01:38 AM
I wish white people never got involved with Rap and Hip-Hop (black music)

they should have stuck to there own genre's of music - Rock, Dance and all that stuff.

Its not like I came into this thread with a closed mind, I was willing to listen until he started spitting out toward hate towards England and whites.

what he is saying is true though, just look at the migration levels, how many English people move out of the country every year??

ask the younger generation - "it's cool to be black"

that must have hurt a few white listeners

MoneyMan
3rd January '12, 01:40 AM
I wish white people never got involved with Rap and Hip-Hop (black music)

they should have stuck to there own genre's of music - Rock, Dance and all that stuff

what he is saying is true though, just look at the migration levels, how many English people move out of the country every year??

ask the younger generation - "it's cool to be black"

that must have hurt a few white listeners

:stunned::angry::laugh::dead::dead::dead:

You fucking retard.

TrueGrimeMan
3rd January '12, 01:41 AM

oh i see you wanted to hear him talking about killing other black people - far enough.

Jimmy Conway
3rd January '12, 01:52 AM
People move out of their home country's every year, I don't see what you're getting at, other than England is behind the times as far as migration goes.

And that first comment is beyond ignorant, seeing as how Rock and Roll was created in Africa and brought back to America so that it could fully flourished and as far as dance music, House was created in Chicago by African Americans.

It has nothing to do with wanting to be black, more of a culture of poverty. You don't know what your talking about.

oh i see you wanted to hear him talking about killing other black people - far enough.

I didn't say that, what I want is for him to stop trying to sound deep when he's not.

Don Pape$ Montanna
3rd January '12, 02:02 AM
he does come with some real talk tbh

but then i respect him less becos he releases other tunes about wrapping people up and shooting them, talks about brainwashing then preaches islam and generally seems to be guided more by his own sense of self importance than anything else

still this thread is full of mad white people

E71
3rd January '12, 02:22 AM
Every white person under the age of 30 in the UK: "it's cool to be black"

D.MAN
3rd January '12, 02:45 AM
>>>

<<<
>>>

some bits good sum bullshit

lol
3rd January '12, 03:01 AM
i like how he looks at white people as being evil, yet he's a muslim praising a bunch of money hungry arabs who've raped africa just like the whites and have enslaved blacks as well.

Can't stand these road guys who want to hate whites and then praise islam. And i know he touches on the subject, but barely.
dum white guy educate urself the prophet muhammed (p.b.u.h) abolished slavery and freed all black slaves by buyin out there freedom do ur research what arabs did after him islam cant account for that thats selfish behaviour carried out by man not religion .

TrueGrimeMan
3rd January '12, 03:05 AM
White people want to control the expression and output of all our music.

If its not through their mainSTREAM its through their bullshit self righteous opinions.

If you don't like it then don't listen.

lol
3rd January '12, 03:07 AM
the ignorance by arabs these days has nothing to do with Islam but white people cant say a thing probably the most ignorant race there is

Don Pape$ Montanna
3rd January '12, 04:05 AM
dum white guy educate urself the prophet muhammed (p.b.u.h) abolished slavery and freed all black slaves by buyin out there freedom do ur research what arabs did after him islam cant account for that thats selfish behaviour carried out by man not religion .

qouting off spiff tv

B.M.T

If its not through their mainSTREAM its through their bullshit self righteous opinions.

If you don't like it then don't listen.

ur an idiot if u really believe this

TrueGrimeMan
3rd January '12, 04:43 AM
qouting off spiff tv

B.M.T

derrrr heeee gooo agaaaainnnn

Don Pape$ Montanna
3rd January '12, 04:51 AM
derrrr heeee gooo agaaaainnnn

ur actually saying that

maybe ur not worth arguing with

TrueGrimeMan
3rd January '12, 05:42 AM
ur actually saying that

maybe ur not worth arguing with

SOME*

Don Pape$ Montanna
3rd January '12, 06:05 AM
SOME*

is the colour of their skin the reason why they want manipulate the output of 'black' music?

u could make a point about the music industry and media- which is mainly controlled by white people, trying to do that, but talking about 'white people' want to do this and that actually plays into the hands of existing media stereotypes of black people as paranoid and angry

Switch
3rd January '12, 10:19 AM
Carry on pinpointing irrelevant stuff it dosent overshadow that Jaja dropped some real talk in this regardless.

lol
3rd January '12, 12:37 PM
qouting off spiff tv

B.M.T

lol that was me on spiff

Nigel
3rd January '12, 01:07 PM
People probably want to regulate Jaja Soze due to him inciting racial hatred. He's talking about creating a black nation, yet still lives in England. Swear guys like him are just as racist as some white people, the shit he talks creates equal division in society. Thinks he's a modern day Malcolm x

JCC
3rd January '12, 03:32 PM
He doesn't hate white people, he hates white privilege and that's something all races of people should be against

TrueGrimeMan
3rd January '12, 06:55 PM
is the colour of their skin the reason why they want manipulate the output of 'black' music?

u could make a point about the music industry and media- which is mainly controlled by white people, trying to do that, but talking about 'white people' want to do this and that actually plays into the hands of existing media stereotypes of black people as paranoid and angry

yawn

Don Pape$ Montanna
3rd January '12, 07:03 PM
yawn

it saddens me that you choose to remain wrong

BIGLEE
3rd January '12, 07:20 PM
Going in recently!

TrueGrimeMan
3rd January '12, 07:21 PM
it saddens me that you choose to remain wrong

It saddens me that your listening to something you don't like. What part of this track is it thats burning you? Nothing but realness in this track.

embrace our music - if not, don't listen. STOP TRYING TO CO-OPT IT.

Don Pape$ Montanna
3rd January '12, 07:37 PM
It saddens me that your listening to something you don't like. What part of this track is it thats burning you? Nothing but realness in this track.

embrace our music - if not, don't listen. STOP TRYING TO CO-OPT IT.

he does come with some real talk tbh

u shud really listen to jaja and learn to read

TrueGrimeMan
3rd January '12, 10:24 PM
u shud really listen to jaja and learn to read

u shud really read other peoples comments before you think everything is directed towards u

and as I just said SOME

jemima
3rd January '12, 10:57 PM
went in tbh

Rich Porter
4th January '12, 01:39 AM
this nigga needs to quit cryin bout shit like he doin anything bout it, he needs to ride out for dvs la la la haha and all that white black arab shit maaan the only colours you should care bout is the colour of money, what a arab did years ago dont mean the same arab did it today, 50 - 60 years ago britian had the biggest empire and they created mass poverty and genocide but still we here right we ride that english language like bang bang!!

Viva Da Silva
4th January '12, 03:05 AM
Bigggggggggggggggggggggg >>>>>>

Sloth Kid
4th January '12, 08:26 AM
not feeling this one single bit.

LONDON!
4th January '12, 01:35 PM
big up jaja soze, he's goin on leng, big up the brickie crew

Andre
4th January '12, 10:36 PM

Andre your thoughts? inb4EnglishfrankistheGOAT

I'll ignore the childish prediction.

he's using white metaphorically to describe a particular power structure in the same way black was used to metaphorically describe a mass of property. I think they call it re appropriation.

100%
4th January '12, 10:45 PM
dunno what the hype is about this

its shit

Kolumbus
4th January '12, 11:08 PM
this nigga needs to quit cryin bout shit like he doin anything bout it, he needs to ride out for dvs la la la haha and all that white black arab shit maaan the only colours you should care bout is the colour of money, what a arab did years ago dont mean the same arab did it today, 50 - 60 years ago britian had the biggest empire and they created mass poverty and genocide but still we here right we ride that english language like bang bang!!
Do you have something wrong with you? I think you're missing the point ...

Kid-Romer
5th January '12, 11:21 PM
lol everyone getting gassed, we are all one race we all walk breathe etc, who cares
jaja comes with some realness but in my opinion with all this islam and racist shit he fell off a bit

pumpy
6th January '12, 12:02 PM
this is shit...like seriously shit