2nd January '12, 11:04 PM
r/s Makepeace

Barton barely touched him :dozey:

Makepeace
2nd January '12, 11:05 PM
"intent to headbutt" my arse

Julio Cesar
2nd January '12, 11:06 PM
Barely made contact and the prick fell down like a sack of potatoes....man up ffs.

The way how he was getting pulled and kicked in the build up to that was more of a foul then the incident itself, joke of a red card and the ref was a complete cunt overall.

Rambo
2nd January '12, 11:08 PM
Not a red

However barton should have been booked for his goal celebration and booked for the incident, so make of it what you will...

Or maybe i just hate barton

Makepeace
2nd January '12, 11:12 PM
Barely made contact and the prick fell down like a sack of potatoes....man up ffs.

The way how he was getting pulled and kicked in the build up to that was more of a foul then the incident itself, joke of a red card and the ref was a complete cunt overall.

there was like 3 of em all pulling him about, there should of at least been a foul awarded for that before the situation ever got to escalate

edit: also the ref never seen it he went off what the linesman said and johnsons reaction

football <<<<<

Julio Cesar
2nd January '12, 11:18 PM
Makepeace Bradley Johnson is at the darts now...what a cunt

http://aviary.me/uWc2d9

BIGDON
2nd January '12, 11:25 PM
:woah:

deC9cFYTPNY

Nigel
2nd January '12, 11:26 PM
Bradley Johnson is a cock tbh, shit player who doesn't deserve to be at a Premo club.

Bartons a sick guy tho >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

NSF
2nd January '12, 11:46 PM
But what about when Gervinho stroked Bartons face and got sent off? Barton made a meal of that lol.

Makepeace
2nd January '12, 11:47 PM
Makepeace Bradley Johnson is at the darts now...what a cunt

http://aviary.me/uWc2d9

Looks like it took the thick cunt a few times to get the spelling right lol

Matt91
2nd January '12, 11:59 PM
*sends pic to joeys twitter*

http://www.wordans.com.au/wordansfiles/images/2011/1/15/62608/62608_340.jpg

Pristine Condition
3rd January '12, 01:12 AM
But what about when Gervinho stroked Bartons face and got sent off? Barton made a meal of that lol.

Exactly!

Double standards from Mr Barton.

BIGLEE
3rd January '12, 03:39 PM
His sis is so sexy though

Romelu Lukaku
3rd January '12, 03:46 PM
Warnock's post match interview about him was quality >>

Scrappy123
3rd January '12, 03:59 PM
Bradley>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

cool 2-1 comeback loss bros ;)

Makepeace
3rd January '12, 04:17 PM
Bradley>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

cool 2-1 comeback loss bros ;)

nice 93rd minute goal against 10 men at craven cottage bro :laugh:

chris89
3rd January '12, 04:21 PM
Is this a par?

Makepeace
3rd January '12, 04:22 PM
it was as close to a par as i could get after they beat the same team we lost to 2 days ago :laugh:

chris89
3rd January '12, 04:24 PM
Good video of it here guys

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/football/premier-league/video/allvideos-22327918/was-joey-barton-guilty-of-headbutt-27761883

50 Cedis
3rd January '12, 04:42 PM
joey barton deserves everything he gets in life

Julio Cesar
3rd January '12, 04:43 PM

Success + respect?

chris89
3rd January '12, 04:47 PM
Sky Sports News confirm QPR will be appealing

BIGDON
3rd January '12, 04:50 PM
lol hes on Twitter talking about sueing refs

https://twitter.com/#!/Joey7Barton

NSF
3rd January '12, 04:56 PM
I dont mind Barton he can be funny at times, but he deserves everything he gets tbh. After going down like he'd been shot by Gervinho it was only gonna come back round eventually. Warnock can go jump off a cliff aswell the silly old cunt, does my head in when he's trying to be sarcastic and hes got that smug smile on his face "well ive seen johnson do that quite a few times actually" have you really you fucking coffin dodger because ive not seen it happen before.

BIGDON
3rd January '12, 05:01 PM
Warnock is a cunt tbh personally hate him over all the Tevez/Sheffield United situation

Scrappy123
3rd January '12, 05:01 PM

Cool forcing a top 4 team to camp in their own half for the whole 2nd half.

:woah:

Rambo
3rd January '12, 05:04 PM
lol bartons a prick

http://www.3news.co.nz/VIDEO-BartonGervinho-fight-scuffle-handbagstoys-tossed-Newcastle-Vs-Arsenal-201112/tabid/317/articleID/222105/Default.aspx

is that not 'play acting' ?

quality
3rd January '12, 06:20 PM
Gervinho says hi Joey.

OG1
3rd January '12, 06:57 PM
qpr fans stay mad

Young Sen
3rd January '12, 07:18 PM
Warnock is a cunt tbh personally hate him over all the Tevez/Sheffield United situation

What he was saying about RVP last week after the match as well the gremlin<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Barton is a fucking dickhead as well.

Cazorla
3rd January '12, 07:47 PM

Julio Cesar
3rd January '12, 07:48 PM
qpr fans stay mad

Who do you support?

Brisboy84
3rd January '12, 10:28 PM
What he was saying about RVP last week after the match as well the gremlin<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Barton is a fucking dickhead as well.

He was just bitter his team lost.

Barton shouldn't have been sent off, but i got no sympathy for him tbh. He's a cunt, and he was bitching on Twitter acting as if what he done to Gervinho didn't happen. Karma's a bitch ain't it.

MoneyMan
3rd January '12, 10:55 PM
Warnock's post match interview about him was quality >>

Co sign.

Warnock the realest manager in the prem, only one who says what he wants and really thinks. No "I didn't see it" bullshit.

zurich
4th January '12, 12:06 AM
His sis is so sexy though

whats his sisters name BIGLEE

chris89
4th January '12, 12:08 AM
JamieQpr isn't a fan of what everyone is saying about his clubs 2 managers ITT

Jstar
4th January '12, 12:19 AM

People forget he is a racist cunt who assaulted an innocent person years ago. One of the few footballers I generally hate

I-LOVE-LIVERPOOL
4th January '12, 04:36 PM
Barton's appeal has failed.

Julio Cesar
4th January '12, 06:22 PM

People forget he is a racist cunt who assaulted an innocent person years ago. One of the few footballers I generally hate

Please explain to me how he is racist, allow talking shit without giving facts. He stubbed a cigar in a players eye because he tried to set his shirt on fire, provoked. He had a row with Dabo and knocked the shit out of him, dabo is a big lad and can look after himself and it wasn't out of the blue. He had a fight with a bunch of mouthy youths who thought they were billy big bollocks and got put back in their place, provoked. He didn't randomly just walk up to someone and punch them and prove to me how he's racist and stop talking shit.

Pirate
4th January '12, 06:50 PM
Please explain to me how he is racist, allow talking shit without giving facts. He stubbed a cigar in a players eye because he tried to set his shirt on fire, provoked. He had a row with Dabo and knocked the shit out of him, dabo is a big lad and can look after himself and it wasn't out of the blue. He had a fight with a bunch of mouthy youths who thought they were billy big bollocks and got put back in their place, provoked. He didn't randomly just walk up to someone and punch them and prove to me how he's racist and stop talking shit.

His football-related fights are almost always provoked, and the one in Liverpool that he got jail for was some gobby cunt mouthing off in McDonalds :laugh: it's not like he walks down roads and thinks "I'ma fuck this guy up"

And if the racist thing is because of his brother then :smh:

I-LOVE-LIVERPOOL
4th January '12, 07:16 PM
Barton and his brother may be the low class versions of Peter and Christopher Hitchens, you never know.