PDA

View Full Version : Disgusting

Julio Cesar
2nd January '12, 08:27 PM
Barnsley fans apparently sang 'wheres your baby gone' to billy sharp at tonights match, that is fucking disgraceful. People like that are oxygen thieves and should be treated as such. Wouldn't piss on them if they were on fire, scum.

Clive Eboue
2nd January '12, 08:30 PM
That's sick but not going to lie if I was boozed up at the football and someone started chanting that I would accidentally laugh.

Pristine Condition
2nd January '12, 08:31 PM
Just about to post this.

Disgraceful

Hutch
2nd January '12, 08:34 PM
Barnsley fans are scum and a bunch of fucking tramps.

Been to Oakwell, shit place, shit fans. Cowards as well.

Julio Cesar
2nd January '12, 08:36 PM
Barnsley fans are scum and a bunch of fucking tramps.

Been to Oakwell, shit place, shit fans. Cowards as well.

Can confirm, went their the last 3 seasons. Shithole but a good away day.

What would be an appropriate punishment for fans found to have took part in this?

NSF
2nd January '12, 08:37 PM
Surprised they had time to shout that inbetween shagging their own families the inbred cunts. Fucking hate Barnsley, the cities a shit hole with 12 fingered inhabitants.

Tony Starks
2nd January '12, 08:41 PM
I cant imagine more than one group of idiots did this and I'd like to beleive they were shut down pretty quickly by the rest. Its unfair to brand all of the Barnsley support cos of this I seriously cant see the whole stand singing this chant

Rambo
2nd January '12, 08:41 PM

What would be an appropriate punishment for fans found to have took part in this?

can also confirm

its like going back in time

Hutch
2nd January '12, 08:48 PM

Yeh sick away day, lol at them not having a pub so putting all the fans in a sports hall with a small bar inside. 6000 fans trying to get beers at the same time <<<<<

And a lifetime ban tbh, should force them to molest their own kids as well.... my bad they do that anyway.

Surprised they had time to shout that inbetween shagging their own families the inbred cunts. Fucking hate Barnsley, the cities a shit hole with 12 fingered inhabitants.

Arkan
2nd January '12, 08:52 PM
never been to barnsley for a football match, but the town is a utter shit hole

chris89
2nd January '12, 08:53 PM
You'd probably sing something similar to John Terry if he had a situation like that JamieQpr

Julio Cesar
2nd January '12, 09:05 PM
You'd probably sing something similar to John Terry if he had a situation like that JamieQpr

If his son died I wouldn't sing that, I'm not that harsh. If he died I wouldnt give a fuck though.

chris89
2nd January '12, 09:08 PM
If his son died I wouldn't sing that, I'm not that harsh. If he died I wouldnt give a fuck though.

I find this hard to believe, you'd join in with your stella drinking uncles

Clive Eboue
2nd January '12, 10:28 PM
I find this hard to believe, you'd join in with your stella drinking uncles

:laugh:

BIGDON
2nd January '12, 11:03 PM
apparently nothing was sung

http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/390775_320974714602197_100000690147025_1071943_532 88900_n.jpg

billysharp10 billy sharp
I didnt hear anything apart from u fat b.........d and fat sheffield reject,but i proved i wasnt fat for the 1st goal. #strongfatsheffielder

:woah:

Hickory Dickory
2nd January '12, 11:07 PM
fucking hell, release statement and say here instead of hear.

MoneyMan
2nd January '12, 11:12 PM
fucking hell, release statement and say here instead of hear.

Mans have been receiving on the job statement training from LFC

Hij

http://i43.tinypic.com/1zb8kl1.jpg

chris89
2nd January '12, 11:15 PM
:laugh: MoneyMan, will rep when I can