PDA

View Full Version : help me like UK rap loooool

pyrokid
2nd January '12, 12:52 PM
:-D okay, i'm a be quick with this one.

I Love grime. to me, it's the best form of music ever. but then where i come from (south london), almost everyone, including most of my friends, prefer UK Rap. :angry:

and i don't know why? it jus sounds like guys with slow, shit flows, talking bout flipping bricks at the traphouse, getting cake, grinding, not loving bitches, hard life, yadda yadda yadda. and i can garantee 80% are jus crap. :dozey:

before u start raging, i know grime has similar topics, but grime has much better flows, instrumentals, ad libs etc. :P

dont get me wrong, i'm not a TOTAL Uk Rap hater. the only guy i have properly sat down and listened to is giggs, since talkin the hardest looooool :laugh:

krept an konan are sick as well. to be honest i reckon theres quite a few sick UK rappers out there....but i cnt be assed to look

SO SOMEONE PLEASE BRING ME IN!!! I CANT BE BOTHERED (dont care enough bout UK Rap, cept giggs) TO LOOK FOR GOOD RAPPERS.

Jus write, the 5 sickest rappers u have in your head. that's all. even post a vid or suttin if u want. you can educate the ppl like me who are "ignorant" to the UK Rap scene :P

thanks and happy new year loooooooooooooool :-D

El Asesino
2nd January '12, 12:54 PM
Squeeks
Ratlin
Cerose
DVS
English Frank

Greeze_
2nd January '12, 01:05 PM
72qnnwzAMHk
uOZOA1pspLk
Uyohj3HQ6Pw
DV3gpAq1PT0
3fhfhnJHeCc
i3f1gA3jazk
T1WmrsfqnFo

Some tunes and freestyles from top of my head.

SomeYout
2nd January '12, 01:06 PM
9DcCLiObtKQ
XQniVqTYbW8
DFwlDjA0R3Y
Lvs7ROR5rDk
IH02K9SPiuc

oldskl
2nd January '12, 01:11 PM
Joe black

Strife
2nd January '12, 01:12 PM
Im not much of a guy for Uk rap because most of them like the ones above sounds the same (IMO)

However I got some that I like :

Fix Dot'm
Gunna Dee
Kyzer
Giggs

RAISED BY WOLVES
3rd January '12, 05:24 PM
Kyze
Youngs Tef
Fix Dot'm
Trips
Colours (older shit)

Grime Glasses
6th January '12, 01:54 AM
I listen to mainly grime but some road rap is good for a change. I started off listenin to a bit of benny banks so you might want to try him first. His contents not overly greezy.

6th January '12, 02:09 AM
Fix Dot'M
Gunna Dee
Ratlin
Squeeks
Youngs Tef

Now go here and download the shit you want bro - http://www.ukrapmusic.com/mixtapes

pumpy
6th January '12, 03:50 AM
lol at trying to force yourself into liking something so you can fit in with your friends.

FLOYDCHEUNG
6th January '12, 07:22 AM
more of the uk should do grime instead of dick riding america

Jimmy Conway
6th January '12, 08:26 AM
Skepta would be a start, and then follow up with some Ghetts.