PDA

View Full Version : Suarez racism decision report released by FA

Pages : [1] 2

I-LOVE-LIVERPOOL
31st December '11, 06:12 PM
http://www.thefa.com/TheFA/Disciplinary/NewsAndFeatures/2011/~/media/Files/PDF/TheFA/Disciplinary/Written%20reasons/FA%20v%20Suarez%20Written%20Reasons%20of%20Regulat ory%20Commission.ashx

Mr
Evra continued by saying that he now thought he was going to punch Mr Suarez. Mr
Suarez replied "Dale, negro, negro, negro", which meant "okay, blackie, blackie, blackie".
As Mr Suarez said this, he reached out to touch Mr Evra's arm, gesturing at his skin. Mr
Kuyt then intervened. When the referee blew his whistle and called the players over to
him shortly after the exchanges in the goalmouth, Mr Evra said to the referee "ref, ref, he
just called me a fucking black".

You can still get 2.25 on Skybet for 8 games or more after appeal. I've just stuck a cool 150 bones on it.

EDIT:

Here's a blog with a breakdown of the report: http://therepublikofmancunia.com/the-suarez-report-broken-down/

TM

Big 45
31st December '11, 06:23 PM
The Guardian have been saying all along the word used was negro not negrito, but it was Liverpool + co who kept peddling this 'negrito = friendly saying' bullshit.....

Should of got a longer ban imo.

Will Liverpool fans and Kenny Dalglish finally shut the fuck up now?

From the report......

Our findings of fact which are directly relevant to the Charge are as follows:
(1) In response to Mr Evra's question "Concha de tu hermana, porque me diste in
golpe" ("Fucking hell, why did you kick me"), Mr Suarez said "Porque tu eres
negro" ("Because you are black").

(2) In response to Mr Evra's comment "Habla otra vez asi, te voy a dar una porrada"
("say it to me again, I'm going to punch you"), Mr Suarez said "No hablo con los
negros" ("I don't speak to blacks").

(3) In response to Mr Evra's comment "Ahora te voy a dar realmente una porrada"
("okay, now I think I'm going to punch you"), Mr Suarez said "Dale, negro,
negro, negro" ("okay, blackie, blackie, blackie).

(4) When the referee blew his whistle to stop the corner being taken, Mr Suarez used
the word "negro" to Mr Evra.

(5) After the referee had spoken to the players for a second time, and Mr Evra had
said that he did not want Mr Suarez to touch him, Mr Suarez said "Por que,
negro?".

So he did say it atleast 7/8 times...........guy is scum and so are Liverpool for backing him.

I-LOVE-LIVERPOOL
31st December '11, 06:24 PM
Negrito's 5 minutes of fame are over.

31st December '11, 06:26 PM
:smh:

inb4tomstilldefendssuarez

Hij

Brisboy84
31st December '11, 06:26 PM
The FA needed to release this to clear up any confusion. Judging by this, Suarez and Liverpool now can't have a defence.

Tony Starks
31st December '11, 06:29 PM
Wow I actually like Suarez as well but this is pretty strong stuff

Sosa
31st December '11, 06:29 PM
deserves a longer ban tbh.

lol at evra speaking to him in spanish aswell that must have pissed him off more.

I-LOVE-LIVERPOOL
31st December '11, 06:32 PM
Skybet have removed the bet, BTW. I hope they honour my bet.

Switch
31st December '11, 06:33 PM
The FA needed to release this to clear up any confusion. Judging by this, Suarez and Liverpool now can't have a defence..

I-LOVE-LIVERPOOL
31st December '11, 06:34 PM
First, there are some black people in Uruguay and other areas of Latin America who object
to the use of the word "negro" as a term of address, as they say it highlights skin colour
when this should be irrelevant. This is the use of the word "negro" (ie as a term of address)
which Mr Suarez contended before us is acceptable, yet his view appears to be contentious
with some in Uruguay and Latin America.
201. Secondly, use of the word "negro" can be seen as offensive or inoffensive in Uruguay and
Latin America. It appears to depend, largely, on the context. It might be seen by some as
inoffensive when used to address relatives, friends or passers-by. However, we note the
experts' comment that in all cases when the word is used in this way it implies a sense of
rapport or the attempt to create such rapport; naturally, if the term were used with a
sneer, then it might carry negative connotations. It is important to examine closely the
context in which it is used, and the way in which it is used, in order to decide whether it is
being used offensively and offensively in racial terms.

tl;dr: Suarez wouldn't roll through a predominantly black area in Uruguay and call the natives negro.

Hutch
31st December '11, 06:36 PM
115 pages?

http://i53.tinypic.com/2rxznt5.gif

Tony Starks
31st December '11, 06:37 PM
It is important to examine closely the
context in which it is used, and the way in which it is used, in order to decide whether it is

This is what it was ALWAYS about and its why there can be no defence. How not only the fans, but Liverpool as a club try to defend against this is beyond me right now

I-LOVE-LIVERPOOL
31st December '11, 06:37 PM
No one in their right mind who isn't getting paid is going to read it, to be fair.

This will be getting analysed in the papers over the next week.

Tony Starks
31st December '11, 06:39 PM
inb4 Liverpool fans find a spelling mistake and discredit the whole thing

Big 45
31st December '11, 06:40 PM
Skip to page 97 for the actual verdict

This is much worse than anyone had thought tbh and it really is disgusting how Liverpool and Kenny Dalglish handled this whole thing

I-LOVE-LIVERPOOL
31st December '11, 06:41 PM
It is important to examine closely the

This is what it was ALWAYS about and its why there can be no defence. How not only the fans, but Liverpool as a club try to defend against this is beyond me right now
Saw a fan on a Liverpool website say that they wouldn't just back a player who's a cunt just because he's one of their own, then proceeded to give Diouf as an example of a cunt who they quickly turned against. :laugh:

Only other player I can think of who they turned against like that is Charles Itanje.

Do I think it's because they're black? Of course not. I think it's because they were fucking shit. The only reason why they're so firmly behind Suarez is because he's a fantastic footballer (albeit one who has scored 1 goal in his last 11 appearances).

Hij
31st December '11, 06:45 PM
inb4 Liverpool fans find a spelling mistake and discredit the whole thing
What does it prove beyond any reasonable doubt though?:laugh:

I've learnt nothing, the FA are a joke and the whole thing should have been thrown out. Taking one mans word over another? Farcical.

If Evra's account is true, and he told the ref, then why didn't the ref put it in his report? Is it because Evra was lying? :laugh:

You can still get 2.25 on Skybet for 8 games or more after appeal. I've just stuck a cool 150 bones on it.
Profiteering from what you believe to be a racially aggravated crime :laugh:

NSF
31st December '11, 06:46 PM
Lol wtf reading that most of them have just came to their own conclusions. About why he was pinching Evra's skin, his intentions when patting his head etc. that's not right IMO they should be 100% sure with evidence or they can't just assume what was meant by it. There were a lot of mistakes made with the translating in questioning etc. so because of that he's guilty? Also skimming over it the only real evidence is Evra's word?

I-LOVE-LIVERPOOL
31st December '11, 06:48 PM
Profiteering from what you believe to be a racially aggravated crime :laugh:

That's just the times we're living in.

I should point out that I still have no idea what the actual evidence is.

Scrappy123
31st December '11, 06:48 PM
Not gonna lie, I got mad reading that.

I-LOVE-LIVERPOOL
31st December '11, 06:49 PM
This might be key line in FA findings: Suarez's explanation for calling Evra a negro "was unsustainable and simply incredible"

Hutch
Did any other players from either team have to write a statement about this for the FA?

I swear this is still the FA taking Evra's word as 100% fact? Does it say anything about the ref hearing any of this?

(I'm not being a cunt I actually haven't read it and want to know)

Switch
what has suarez had to say on this situation?

Hij
31st December '11, 06:50 PM
That's just the times we're living in.

I should point out that I still have no idea what the actual evidence is.
To be fair, neither do I. From a brief read though it appears essentially that they are taking one mans word over anothers though- although that doesn't indicate whether Evra is lying or not, he could be telling the truth but that seems very dodgy ground.

Either Suarez is an utter cunt because it reads horribly, or Evra has gone to town on his exaggerations. Who knows? I'll never know, I'm tired of it all.

Did any other players from either team have to write a statement about this for the FA?

I swear this is still the FA taking Evra's word as 100% fact? Does it say anything about the ref hearing any of this?

(I'm not being a cunt I actually haven't read it and want to know)

No one else heard it. I should point out before I'm attacked that this doesn't mean it wasn't said.

NSF
31st December '11, 06:51 PM

(I'm not being a cunt I actually haven't read it and want to know)Some United players were questioned about how Evra was wound up after the game and how he's never mad after a game (hard to believe if you draw or lose against your rivals) no players have backed up what was said at the time even de gea said he didn't hear anything.

Big 45
31st December '11, 06:53 PM
Suarez admitted to saying the word negro when he was with Evra infront of the ref (witness), but conveniently denied the other times when it was just him and Evra

What Suarez said happened:

Mr Suarez denied the Charge. His case, in short, was as follows. He agreed with Mr Evra
that they spoke to each other in Spanish in the goalmouth. When Mr Evra asked why he
had kicked him, Mr Suarez replied that it was a normal foul and shrugged his shoulders.
Mr Evra then said that he was going to kick Mr Suarez, to which Mr Suarez told him to
shut up. As Mr Kuyt was approaching, Mr Suarez touched Mr Evra's left arm in a
pinching style movement. According to Mr Suarez, at no point in the goalmouth did he
use the word "negro". When the referee blew his whistle to stop play, Mr Evra spoke to Mr
Suarez and said (in English) "Don't touch me, South American". Mr Suarez replied "Por
que, negro?". He says that he used the word “negro” in a way with which he was familiar
from his upbringing in Uruguay. In this sense, Mr Suarez claimed, it is used as a noun and
as a friendly form of address to people seen as black or brown-skinned (or even just blackhaired). Thus, it meant "Why, black?" Mr Suarez maintained that when he said "Por que,
negro?" to Mr Evra, it was intended in a conciliatory and friendly way. Mr Suarez said this 6
was the only time that he used the word “negro” in his exchanges with Mr Evra during
the match.

Note......the 'south american' comment was found to be a made up

Tony Starks
31st December '11, 06:53 PM
If there was no confirmation from anyone else about what was said surely Suarez must have agreed that the words quoted were his?

Hutch
31st December '11, 06:55 PM
No one else heard it. I should point out before I'm attacked that this doesn't mean it wasn't said.

After the referee had spoken to the players for a second time, and Mr Evra had
negro?".

Surely the ref heard this?

Watching the game I remember the ref talking to them both and Suarez and Evra both saying things to each other with the ref right next to them, I don't understand how the ref hasn't confirmed what was said then.

Hij
31st December '11, 06:57 PM
If there was no confirmation from anyone else about what was said surely Suarez must have agreed that the words quoted were his?
There two stories are entirely different. If Evra's is true it's horrendous.

Also if Suarez said "Because you are black" - was that before or after Evra said to the ref "Are you booking me because I'm black"?

Suarez admitted to saying the word negro when he was with Evra infront of the ref (witness), but conveniently denied the other times when it was just him and Evra

The ref didn't hear it mate, I'm sure it says he didn't?

Note......the 'south american' comment was found to be a made upThe word Sudaca was obviously leaked bullshit, but he does say you south american.

iKlozzle
31st December '11, 06:58 PM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/16375325.stm

It added that any further offence "will give rise to consideration of a permanent suspension".

The FA and Liverpool were given the findings on Friday by the Independent Regulatory Commission.

Both parties have the right to an appeal and must reply by 13 January.

Oh shit

Hij

NSF

But as it stands noone can back up either story and it's just each persons word against the other. Unless they've got evidence that shows one side 100% then they shouldn't be able to jump to their own judgements.

Big 45
After the referee had spoken to the players for a second time, and Mr Evra had
negro?".

Surely the ref heard this?

Watching the game I remember the ref talking to them both and Suarez and Evra both saying things to each other with the ref right next to them, I don't understand how the ref hasn't confirmed what was said then.

Read above............Suarez admitted to saying the word negro infront of the ref

Hij
31st December '11, 06:59 PM
This might be key line in FA findings: Suarez's explanation for calling Evra a negro "was unsustainable and simply incredible"

That's fair in some respects, but if Suarez didn't say it, then surely Evra's exaggerations are "Unsustainable and simply incredible".

This whole thing is farcial. Lol at Evra telling Suarez he fucks his sisters pussy :laugh: Shoot me down but I'm beginning to agree with Blatter in some respects

31st December '11, 07:00 PM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/16375325.stm

Oh shit

Hij

:woah:

I-LOVE-LIVERPOOL
31st December '11, 07:02 PM
With those matters in mind, we turn to consider what Mr Marriner was told. Mr Dalglish
told him that Mr Suarez had said "you are black". Mr Comolli told him that Mr Suarez
said "Tues negro". As Mr Dowd told us, Mr Comolli spelt "Tues negro" and Mr Dowd
noted it down. In cross-examination on this point, Mr Comolli agreed that he told Mr
Marriner that Mr Suarez had said "Porque tu es negro". But, he denied that he dictated all
the words. He said that he just said "negro", that Mr Dowd asked Mr Comolli to spell
"negro", and he did not remember dictating the full sentence. We were surprised by Mr
Comolli's evidence that he only dictated the word "negro" in view of the contents of Mr
Marriner's report, and his and Mr Dowd's witness statements. Mr Dowd stated that he
asked Mr Comolli to spell "Tues negro" and Mr Dowd then noted it down. Those words
appear in Mr Marriner's report. Mr Marriner's and Mr Dowd's witness statements were
accepted in full by Mr Suarez. We find that Mr Comolli told Mr Marriner that Mr Suarez
had said "Porque tu es negro" to Mr Evra, and that Mr Comolli spelt "Tues negro" for Mr
Dowd, who wrote it down.

There is some force in Mr McCormick's submission but it faces two difficulties. The first is
that there is an important difference between the situation of the interpreter and that of Mr
Comolli. In the interview on 2 November, the interpreter was seeking to translate the
Spanish phrase "Por que, negro?" into English. However, when Mr Comolli spoke to the
referee he told him the Spanish words that Mr Comolli understood from his conversation
in Spanish with Mr Suarez that Mr Suarez had used. It would be surprising if, in asking
Mr Suarez about a serious allegation and wanting to take care how the matter was dealt
with, Mr Comolli did not carefully note the exact Spanish words that Mr Suarez used. It
would also be surprising if Mr Suarez told Mr Comolli that he had said "Por que, negro?"
and Mr Comolli told the referee that Mr Suarez had said "Porque tu es negro". It is, of
course, possible, that Mr Comolli heard what Mr Suarez said in Spanish, and interpreted it
to mean something else, or translated it into another language (whether French or English)
and back again into Spanish before telling the referee. But, this was not suggested to us
and we doubt that Mr Comolli, as a Spanish speaker, would have gone about things in
that way. In addition, Mr Comolli told Mr Dalglish the Spanish words that Mr Suarez said
he had used, which Mr Dalglish said were "Tu es negro". Mr Suarez was still in the room
when Mr Comolli reported his words in Spanish to Mr Dalglish, and it is perhaps
surprising that Mr Suarez did not correct Mr Comolli if he got it wrong.

Someone posted on another forum that this looks like a big cover up that went horribly wrong for Liverpool. He does look like he has a point.

Comolli should be sacked, no question about it.

For spending £35m on Andy Carroll.

kilik
31st December '11, 07:03 PM
smh this is not looking good. if true the ban should be increased after the appeal.

Big 45
31st December '11, 07:04 PM
Regardless of whether people think this is all a conspiracy or whatever, I want Liverpool/Kenny to stop making out that Evra is a liar........

Suarez clearly admits in his own version of events he said the word negro...........ffs lol

I-LOVE-LIVERPOOL
31st December '11, 07:06 PM
Referring to everyone, every time, as 'Mr', makes paragraphs awfully difficult to follow.

With those matters in mind, we turn to consider what Mr Marriner was told. Mr Dalglish told him that Mr Suarez had said "you are black". Mr Comolli told him that Mr Suarez said "Tues negro".

That's pretty damning.

tippa
31st December '11, 07:07 PM
Don't touch me, South American". Mr Suarez replied Por
que, negro?". He says that he used the word “negro” in a way with which he was familiar
from his upbringing in Uruguay. In this sense, Mr Suarez claimed, it is used as a noun and
as a friendly form of address to people seen as black or brown-skinned (or even just blackhaired). Thus, it meant "Why, black?" Mr Suarez maintained that when he said "Por que,
negro?" to Mr Evra, it was intended in a conciliatory and friendly way. Mr Suarez said this 6
was the only time that he used the word “negro” in his exchanges with Mr Evra during
the match.

he could've just said "why"
there was no need to include the negro part

chris89
31st December '11, 07:08 PM
law experts itt

Big 45
31st December '11, 07:09 PM

Also if Suarez said "Because you are black" - was that before or after Evra said to the ref "Are you booking me because I'm black"?

The ref didn't hear it mate, I'm sure it says he didn't?

The word Sudaca was obviously leaked bullshit, but he does say you south american.

Suarez admits to saying 'Por que, negro?' in his version of events.

And the 'south american' comment.....does it mention that anywhere else in the report apart from Suarez's version of events?

Hij
31st December '11, 07:10 PM
Referring to everyone, every time, as 'Mr', makes paragraphs awfully difficult to follow.

That's pretty damning.

I hear that I think Liverpools stance is on the context. One theory could be that Evra said to the ref "your only booking me because I'm black" and then Suarez used that against him to wind him up.

I dunno . I think the ban is just though but with conflicting stories I would have made it a 2 game ban and made people aware of the distance in the stories .

In Scotland this case would go down as unproven rather than not guilty or guilty

I-LOVE-LIVERPOOL
31st December '11, 07:12 PM
Hij, do you honestly think a player who's been playing in England for 6 years, picking up 10(?) yellow cards a season would ask the referee if he was booking him because he was black?

I find it more likely that Kuyt misheard what Evra has said to the referee.

Hij
31st December '11, 07:12 PM
Infact I still stand by what I said nearly 2 weeks back.

Hij
31st December '11, 07:14 PM
Hij, do you honestly think a player who's been playing in England for 6 years, picking up 10(?) yellow cards a season would ask the referee if he was booking him because he was black?

I find it more likely that Kuyt misheard what Evra has said to the referee.

Games played is irrelevant. It's a possibility though mate just like what Suarez has said or hasn't said is a possibility.

Like I said I can't defend the ban. I think for using the word negro he should be banned and it should be outlawed. But no one other than the two players knows the context and they are effectively taking one word over the other

Hutch
31st December '11, 07:14 PM
Read above............Suarez admitted to saying the word negro infront of the ref

No need to shout bro.

With those matters in mind, we turn to consider what Mr Marriner was told. Mr Dalglish
told him that Mr Suarez had said "you are black". Mr Comolli told him that Mr Suarez
said "Tues negro". As Mr Dowd told us, Mr Comolli spelt "Tues negro" and Mr Dowd
noted it down. In cross-examination on this point, Mr Comolli agreed that he told Mr
Marriner that Mr Suarez had said "Porque tu es negro". But, he denied that he dictated all
the words. He said that he just said "negro", that Mr Dowd asked Mr Comolli to spell
"negro", and he did not remember dictating the full sentence. We were surprised by Mr
Comolli's evidence that he only dictated the word "negro" in view of the contents of Mr
Marriner's report, and his and Mr Dowd's witness statements. Mr Dowd stated that he
asked Mr Comolli to spell "Tues negro" and Mr Dowd then noted it down. Those words
appear in Mr Marriner's report. Mr Marriner's and Mr Dowd's witness statements were
accepted in full by Mr Suarez. We find that Mr Comolli told Mr Marriner that Mr Suarez
had said "Porque tu es negro" to Mr Evra, and that Mr Comolli spelt "Tues negro" for Mr
Dowd, who wrote it down.

There is some force in Mr McCormick's submission but it faces two difficulties. The first is
that there is an important difference between the situation of the interpreter and that of Mr
Comolli. In the interview on 2 November, the interpreter was seeking to translate the
Spanish phrase "Por que, negro?" into English. However, when Mr Comolli spoke to the
referee he told him the Spanish words that Mr Comolli understood from his conversation
in Spanish with Mr Suarez that Mr Suarez had used. It would be surprising if, in asking
Mr Suarez about a serious allegation and wanting to take care how the matter was dealt
with, Mr Comolli did not carefully note the exact Spanish words that Mr Suarez used. It
would also be surprising if Mr Suarez told Mr Comolli that he had said "Por que, negro?"
and Mr Comolli told the referee that Mr Suarez had said "Porque tu es negro". It is, of
course, possible, that Mr Comolli heard what Mr Suarez said in Spanish, and interpreted it
to mean something else, or translated it into another language (whether French or English)
and back again into Spanish before telling the referee. But, this was not suggested to us
and we doubt that Mr Comolli, as a Spanish speaker, would have gone about things in
that way. In addition, Mr Comolli told Mr Dalglish the Spanish words that Mr Suarez said
he had used, which Mr Dalglish said were "Tu es negro". Mr Suarez was still in the room
when Mr Comolli reported his words in Spanish to Mr Dalglish, and it is perhaps
surprising that Mr Suarez did not correct Mr Comolli if he got it wrong.

This explains it a bit better. At least this proves the officials confirmed a few things.

Hij
31st December '11, 07:15 PM
Also if Kuyt can mis hear can Evra

I-LOVE-LIVERPOOL
31st December '11, 07:16 PM
He asked Mr Evra, as the visiting captain, to call the colour.
Mr Marriner tossed the coin, it came down yellow, and he awarded it to Steven Gerrard
who elected to stay in their current ends. Manchester United had kick off. Mr Evra
remonstrated that he had called correctly but, Mr Marriner said, he had not. Mr Evra then
spoke to Ryan Giggs about it, and Mr Marriner walked over to Mr Evra to assure him that
he (Mr Marriner) had got it right. Mr Evra's evidence was that when such a coin was
used, he always called yellow given that the alternative, blue, is a Manchester City colour,
which he would never call

You've been mediocre for 18 months but that and calling Suarez's sister a cunt, what a legend.

MoneyMan
31st December '11, 07:16 PM
"okay, now I think I'm going to punch you"

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Does anybody else really want someone to be racist to Balotelli, so we can finally see a real black man put someone in their place?

My mum would slap Evra "Can't take a throw-in" r/s

chris89
31st December '11, 07:19 PM
straws are being clutched itt

I-LOVE-LIVERPOOL
31st December '11, 07:19 PM
Also if Kuyt can mis hear can Evra

With those matters in mind, we turn to consider what Mr Marriner was told. Mr Dalglish told him that Mr Suarez had said "you are black".

That in itself is bad enough.

Hij
31st December '11, 07:22 PM

Not really he deserves the ban. I was wrong on that count .

Hutch
31st December '11, 07:24 PM
Anyway.. Happy new year bros I'm off out.

Hij
31st December '11, 07:26 PM
That in itself is bad enough.

Did Marriner mishear? :laugh:

Fuck it I'm off out to get drunk happy new year lads

Brisboy84
31st December '11, 07:29 PM

Yeah. It's embarrassing. The fact it's been confirmed he used the word negro, means there can't be a defence. Doesn't matter if some people don't find the word offensive in his country. He's in this country and he broke this countries rules. Gotta pay the price. If he'd apologized soon after, he'd have won a lot of respect from people (me included).

chris89
31st December '11, 07:35 PM
Not really he deserves the ban. I was wrong on that count .

/thread

tippa
31st December '11, 07:36 PM
if another man said "why negro" to me

punches would be thrown

Xtra P
31st December '11, 07:42 PM
Sir Kippington

I-LOVE-LIVERPOOL
31st December '11, 07:44 PM
Mr Suarez said that he pinched Mr Evra's skin in an attempt to defuse the situation. He also said that his use of the word 'negro' to address Mr Evra was conciliatory and friendly. We rejected that evidence.

Mr Dalglish told him that Mr Suarez had said "you are black".

Mr Comolli told him that Mr Suarez said "Tues negro".

Liverpool's side of the story is actually incredible and stinks of an attempted cover up.

BIGLEE
31st December '11, 07:48 PM
Disgusting

I-LOVE-LIVERPOOL
31st December '11, 08:18 PM
The position, therefore, is as follows. Mr Suarez spoke in Spanish to Mr Comolli soon after the game about this serious allegation. Mr Suarez also spoke in Dutch to Mr Kuyt. Both Mr Comolli and Mr Kuyt understood Mr Suarez to have told them that when he spoke to Mr Evra he said words which translate into English as, "Because you are black". According to Mr Suarez, Mr Comolli misheard what Mr Suarez said in Spanish, and Mr Kuyt misheard what Mr Suarez said in Dutch.

Fin.

LOL @ Hij taking fun out of mishearing earlier on itt.

This is unreal.

For anyone still on LFC/Suarez's side (especially that guy from Leeds who said he's impartial on the whole issue because he doesn't support Liverpool), take a good 5 minutes to digest that paragraph. It's perhaps the most important one in the whole report and backs up Evra's allegations.

Grizzly
31st December '11, 08:25 PM
Hij bro. Mazer Rackham has asked if he can be unbanned now. He added, "as a gesture of good will, i promise not to troll".

Rambo
31st December '11, 08:39 PM
lolol in before Mazer Rackham

http://media1.clipaday.com/embed/m_videos/thumbs/black_power_3thd7.jpg

Xtra P
31st December '11, 08:39 PM
Unbanned Paps as a good will gesture for NYE and all that good stuff, not sure how Hij will react but I think he'll be bless, new year new start all that ish.

Mazer Rackham
31st December '11, 08:48 PM
The position, therefore, is as follows. Mr Suarez spoke in Spanish to Mr Comolli soon after the game about this serious allegation. Mr Suarez also spoke in Dutch to Mr Kuyt. Both Mr Comolli and Mr Kuyt understood Mr Suarez to have told them that when he spoke to Mr Evra he said words which translate into English as, "Because you are black". According to Mr Suarez, Mr Comolli misheard what Mr Suarez said in Spanish, and Mr Kuyt misheard what Mr Suarez said in Dutch.

so its not just evras word, but kuyts and comollis ?

what are the odds of both of them mishearing i wonder

lolol in before Mazer Rackham

http://media1.clipaday.com/embed/m_videos/thumbs/black_power_3thd7.jpg

i have no idea about the relevance of this image, please confirm

I-LOVE-LIVERPOOL
31st December '11, 08:52 PM
so its not just evras word, but kuyts and comollis ?

Nah, Comolli changed his testimony after Suarez informed him that he misunderstood what he was saying in Spanish.

Kuyt changed his testimony after Suarez informed him that he misunderstood what he was saying in Dutch.

Both people misunderstood Suarez in two different languages. It's completely realistic.

Jack 1017
31st December '11, 09:22 PM
Can confirm that Paps & TrueGrimeMan are the 2 most millitant black guys on GF

Lol @ lulerpool

inb4midtablefinish you racist cunts

Cool t-shirts bros

brb finding some quotes from lulerpool fans from the other fred

not really, going to pop some bottles BMT Happy New Year dons lulul

TrueGrimeMan
31st December '11, 10:11 PM
no such thing as a millitant black guy

the white guy who blasted that asian student in the head out of sheer racist hatred now thats militant

Unknown Poster 5.0
31st December '11, 10:20 PM
tbh i am fully against all racism, i think i should now have my account unbanned tbh

legend out

Jack 1017
1st January '12, 05:24 AM
Fucking cunt

1st January '12, 05:47 AM
tbh i am fully against all racism, i think i should now have my account unbanned tbh

legend out

Fucking cunt

Hij
1st January '12, 08:09 AM
Still while he was wrong there are bare quotables hold tight

Hij
1st January '12, 08:10 AM
"Mr Evra and Mr Suarez are agreed that they spoke to each other in Spanish in the
goalmouth. Mr Evra said that he is not exactly fluent in Spanish but that he can easily
converse in Spanish. For Mr Suarez, Spanish is his native language as a Uruguayan. Mr
Evra told us that he began the conversation by saying "Concha de tu hermana". Mr Evra's
evidence was that this is a phrase used in Spanish like when you say "fucking hell" in
English, but the literal translation is "your sister's pussy". Mr Suarez did not hear Mr Evra
say this. One of the video clips that we have seen, taken from a close up angle behind the
goal, does appear to support Mr Evra's evidence that he started the conversation with this
comment."

This is so fucked up.

I am puzzled by why the use of French idiom is accepted - "Mr Evra added, in his supplemental statement, that when he answered the question, he mentioned that a word had been said to him ten times. He told us that he did not mean this in the literal sense, it was just a way of talking. In French, he said, it is common to say something like "more than 10 times" but for you not to mean that it was actually over 10 times. It was just a figure of speech." (even though Comolli in evidence said this was untrue....)<br />Isn't this another example of everything Evra has said being taken as gospel....<br />The whole thing is a stitch up<br /><br />

Hij
1st January '12, 08:13 AM
:laugh: lol at Evra using cultural differences and being believed hahahahajaha one rule for Evra one rule for Suarez

Hij
1st January '12, 08:16 AM
Disregard Hernandez / chicarito testimony because it doesn't toe the party line :laugh: the whole statement is a parody lmao

Hij
1st January '12, 08:21 AM
If it wasn't so serious it would be hilarious. While you lot will cherry pick the evidence and rightly so there is so much bollocks involved it is hilarious

We didn't get the world cup
Blatter says there is no racism
We must find racism

It's as clear as glass :woah:

I-LOVE-LIVERPOOL
1st January '12, 08:25 AM
Mr Suarez's admitted use of the word "negro" when speaking to Mr Evra was not conciliatory and friendly.

Why are you continuing to clutch at straws?

1. Referring to someone's race in that manner is against FA Rules.

2. Using phrases that equate to "Fucking hell" or whatever, isn't against FA Rules (unless it's directly in the camera, obviously).

Hij
1st January '12, 08:26 AM
Why are you continuing to clutch at straws?

1. Referring to someone's race is against FA Rules.

2. Using phrases that equate to "Fucking hell" or whatever, isn't against FA Rules (unless it's directly in the camera, obviously).

Hold tight you bruv

Using. "abusive language" is against fa rules you utter utter hypocritical Manc gobshite

I-LOVE-LIVERPOOL
1st January '12, 08:28 AM
Clearly not enough to warrant a ban.

What part of Kuyt and Comolli both misunderstanding, and reporting exactly the same words to the authorities, in two different languages, sounds realistic to you?

Hij
1st January '12, 08:29 AM
Evra is a cunt.

Haul me up in front of an fa enquiry for that you Manc apologist cunt

Hij
1st January '12, 08:31 AM
Clearly not enough to warrant a ban.

What part of Kuyt and Comolli both misunderstanding, and reporting exactly the same words to the authorities, in two different languages, sounds realistic to you?

Why is Evra talking about how stuff is translated different in French :laugh:

:lfchij:

Hij
1st January '12, 08:32 AM
Unbanned Paps as a good will gesture for NYE and all that good stuff, not sure how Hij will react but I think he'll be bless, new year new start all that ish.

That's cool

Hij
1st January '12, 08:37 AM
Kangaroo court. Need to prove to Blatter there is racism. Disregard Hernandez evidence. Disregard other evidence. Judge it on "probability" fuck off. Let's take this to the CAS for fuck sake and see how much this fa Alex ferguson apologist shite stands up in a real court of law :laugh:

I-LOVE-LIVERPOOL
1st January '12, 08:38 AM
Why is Evra a cunt?

He said he doesn't believe Suarez is racist, which has probably spared him a longer ban. He obviously just thinks Suarez is stupid/vile enough to resort to using Evra's ethnicity against him without actually having racially prejudiced views.

It's time Liverpool fans stop blaming the media for being anti-Liverpool as well. I think it's more likely that all the papers have found that the report implicates Suarez's guilt and are therefore running with that, than there being a massive conspiracy, from every single paper, against Liverpool.

But it's not really surprising that Liverpool fans have seen it one way and pretty much every other set of fans have seen it the other way. I just wonder if straws would be being clutched at if it was a shit player. My £150 @ 2.25 is looking good.

Hij
1st January '12, 08:39 AM
I expect a slaughtering of Hernandez / chicarito for backing Suarez then. I won't hold my breath

I-LOVE-LIVERPOOL
1st January '12, 08:46 AM
Probability is what plays in civil cases. "Beyond reasonable doubt" is for criminal cases.

I expect a slaughtering of Hernandez / chicarito for backing Suarez then. I won't hold my breath

Do you care post the part of the report where it says what Hernandez said?

Also, what the hell would it matter if Hernandez said the word negro in South America could be friendly (and I'm sure it can be a term of endearment btw), when we have this line in the report:

Mr Suarez's admitted use of the word "negro" when speaking to Mr Evra was not conciliatory and friendly.

I imagine it's a bit like the word nigga in the UK/US. You would refer to your friends as nigga, but there's absolutely no chance you'd call a random person on road in Brixton a nigga. I'm a light skinned mixed race guy and I wouldn't even do that. The report says that black people in Uruguay don't like being referred to as negro.

I take it that now you've read RAWK's thread on the issue (several posters have been banned for going against the rhetoric BTW), you've now changed your mind that Suarez deserves a ban?

I-LOVE-LIVERPOOL
1st January '12, 09:09 AM
It's clear I'm not going to talk you round when you're a top member of the football forum version of North Korea, even other Liverpool fans think it's a joke of a website. TLW members on RAWK:

I've been a member for 7 or 8 years, never been banned. I got a warning once for laughing at a grown man after he explained that he went upstairs to his bedroom to cry after Benitez left.

Posted By: Chauncey
RAWK: a warning from history

Fresh from my third expulsion - an IP ban, no less - from RAWK for the crime of criticising Andy Carroll and am looking to vent about this abomination of a 'discussion' forum. I wouldn't mind so much if I actually was doing trolling but, no, all it apparently takes to get yourself 'Watched' is deviate from the party path.

The place is an embarrassment. Recently of course we had RAWK does X-Factor, the fawning over bullshitter Tommo and the love poems to Rafa... is it any wonder LFC fans get so much stick generally when that gaff is a huge window onto a sizeable element of our support. A porthole which is constantly surrounded by fans of other clubs who crowd around, pissing themselves at the mongfest within.

It would be too easy to blame it all on the women and the gays and, whilst they certainly don't help, it's the mods on there with their Hitler complexes who are the real cunts. I know TLW is relatively obscure but surely there would be some of their moderators who post on here as I would to ask a couple of (perfectly reasonable) questions.

http://www.liverpoolway.co.uk/forum/ff-football-forum/105418-rawk-warning-history.html

Have a look at the most recent SpyinKop - an admin threatens to delete the thread because the Newcastle fans, to a man, all think Daglish is a shit manager and a cunt. It's a totalitarian dictatorship.

Other fans on the report:

Man City fans' opinions (http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=241360&start=1170)

Newcastle fans' opinions (h http://www.newcastle-online.org/nufcforum/index.php?topic=70035.5150 ttp://)

Spurs fans' opinions (http://glory-glory.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=56617&sid=378c352da09a0272cf15d083dd203064&start=380)

Sunderland fans' opinions (http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=658728)

Other than the Stoke forum, which is down for maintenance, they're a few of the club forums I like to look at (obviously discounting RAWK, which as the Liverpool fan above so eloquently put it, I look at to see the mongfest, and RedCafe obviously). Have a look yourself if you want, but if you can't be bothered just take my word that this isn't LFC vs. The FA/The Press/Manchester United, but LFC vs. pretty much every neutral in the country.

But for the record, have you now changed your mind that Suarez deserves a ban either way?

M.O.G.
1st January '12, 12:49 PM
Revzy, you're going a little OTT on the Liverpool hate tbh, I dont actually think ive seen you make a post which isnt intended to wind up Hij and cast more hate on Liverpool....in all honesty, it's a little annoying at times.

As for the Suarez case, ive stated numerous times I dont condone what he said in any manner he said it and he deserves the 8 game ban for the sheer stupidity of his actions but im bored of it all now, serve the ban...move on.

NSF
1st January '12, 01:04 PM
Revzy is mad

Mr Nasri
1st January '12, 01:47 PM
why would you make 100 pages for this. Serious wtf man why would you waste so much time.

but.. HAHA suarez

chris89
1st January '12, 01:50 PM
lol @ tolerating racism at your club

I-LOVE-LIVERPOOL
1st January '12, 01:53 PM
Revzy, you're going a little OTT on the Liverpool hate tbh, I dont actually think ive seen you make a post which isnt intended to wind up Hij and cast more hate on Liverpool....in all honesty, it's a little annoying at times.

As for the Suarez case, ive stated numerous times I dont condone what he said in any manner he said it and he deserves the 8 game ban for the sheer stupidity of his actions but im bored of it all now, serve the ban...move on.

I'm not trying to wind anyone up, I'm just giving my honest opinion.

We'll see in the coming days what law experts' opinions are on the panel's conclusion.

nortside
1st January '12, 02:02 PM
Pretty obvious you don't mention a mans race in a heated argument in a friendly way. Sad that some liverpool fans overlook the most IMPORTANT part of the argument.

I-LOVE-LIVERPOOL
1st January '12, 02:17 PM
Pretty obvious you don't mention a mans race in a heated argument in a friendly way. Sad that some liverpool fans overlook the most IMPORTANT part of the argument.

Tony Starks
1st January '12, 02:24 PM
Lol that RAWK post was pretty inflammatory, other than that some good posts ITT revzy

M.O.G.
1st January '12, 02:29 PM
Revzy has mad hate for Liverpool, he masks it by calling it his 'opinion' but the anger shines through lol.

Your opinion = RAWK posts by other members yeah?

Mazer Rackham
1st January '12, 02:40 PM
lol @ tolerating racism at your club

lol indeed, so whens terry holding a ban?

Tony Starks
1st January '12, 02:44 PM
I'm not even bothered about JT. The fact there's no real argument or defence means he'll get what's coming to him, its taking a while but it'll come.

And Cahills been horribly exposed as wildly overated the past 6 months. Cool panic buy AVB

I-LOVE-LIVERPOOL
1st January '12, 02:55 PM
Revzy has mad hate for Liverpool, he masks it by calling it his 'opinion' but the anger shines through lol.

Your opinion = RAWK posts by other members yeah?

Read this thread, it's a Sunderland forum:

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=658728&page=36

They pretty much sum up the feelings of every non-Liverpool supporter who has an opinion on the issue.

chris89
1st January '12, 03:18 PM
lol indeed, so whens terry holding a ban?

if he's proven guilty I won't support him that's for sure

Scrappy123
1st January '12, 03:26 PM
Going by the FAs case, 8 games is an absolute joke. Way too lenient. They fucked up again.

Sir Kippington
1st January '12, 03:29 PM
Sir Kippington

Yo g..what do you want my view after the report.

Okay I think they are both chatting shit IMO.
I do think luis racially "sledged" him but I reckon it went like this..

Evra said the race card thing to the ref..(because I'm black)
Luis heard this and played on it, by saying the black comments to further wind up Evra and try get him sent off and so on...
Now in terms of the punishment I got to look at it a few ways. In my personal opinion based on the actual evidence and not hearsay I believe there is a case to answer and a 3 game ban would suffice in my opinion. I can't see how sledging (racially or otherwise) and opponent is worse for the game than for eg what shawcross did to Ramsey couple seasons ago.
As far as my personal opinion of luis being racist..I think no more than your average person.
I can say hand on heart if I was playing against a player of another race and I heard them try a race card move on the ref, that I wouldn't wind them up in the same way luis did to get an advantage, I would give them pelters all game.
That's not me saying its cool to do that though.
I think the ban is excessive and due to the nature of the investigation ,which is a farce to be honest I can understand the stance from the club, but I would actually like it if we just knock it on the head and accept the ban, no appeal (stretch it to the last day obviously lol) and get it over with because if someone can tell me that the storm this whole thing has created is worth it over that exchange then this world is too pc for me. LFC are only going to back up what ever luis has told them, that standard. The same goes for Evra. The scum will back him. It's all got out of hand for what it really is and you got the whole of the UK judging a guy over what is fucking commonplace on Sunday league match grounds. Stinks of british hipocrasy

Mazer Rackham
1st January '12, 03:31 PM
the ban isnt excessive at all, kolo toure got 6 months for taking his wifes diet pills lul

he got off lightly

Sir Kippington
1st January '12, 03:33 PM
Would your rather be insulted about your race or have another player spit in your face?

I-LOVE-LIVERPOOL
1st January '12, 03:34 PM
Is neither not an option these days?

Sir Kippington
1st January '12, 03:34 PM
Or even punch you in the face?

I-LOVE-LIVERPOOL
1st January '12, 03:35 PM
Or try to break your legs then roll about on the floor and claim that you were fouled?

http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/5633/9scu3a.gif

Sir Kippington
1st January '12, 03:35 PM
What's the length of ban on spitting or punching?

I-LOVE-LIVERPOOL
1st January '12, 03:40 PM
I don't know. Suarez got 7 games for this though:

http://gifsoup.com/view2/1387447/suarez-bite-o.gif

Roy Keane received a total of 8 games and over £150k in fines for this:

p_st29mlQwU

Bowyer got a total of 6 games for this (plus fined 6 weeks wages by his own club)

AFLeTm46CqQ

Sir Kippington
1st January '12, 03:45 PM
Lol. He ain't the 1st player to fein injury mate.
I see your angle in playing devils advocate and all that but the hate is getting petty now, I stating the spitting and punching stuff to show why I think the ban is excessive, just give your opinion to what I said instead of going on a crusade to make it look like luis is the only thing that's wrong with football today, you got some good points and stuff but it's getting cringeworthy at times to point where I'm not sure if your being serious or your on the wind up lol

That bite was emosh.lol
Roy Kane is such a cunt lol. He was a man but you gotta love him..but yeah for eg I think the bite was much worse that what going on now, and that was provoked (he was treading on his foot all game)
A man bite me on the pitch and it's war fam. Fuck a insult. I would laugh at a man calling me blackie, I would just make sure I skin him or leave my studs up at some point later, but I guess everyone is different init

I-LOVE-LIVERPOOL
1st January '12, 03:52 PM
Lol. He ain't the 1st player to fein injury mate.
I see your angle in playing devils advocate and all that but the hate is getting petty now, I stating the spitting and punching stuff to show why I think the ban is excessive, just give your opinion to what I said instead of going on a crusade to make it look like luis is the only thing that's wrong with football today, you got some good points and stuff but it's getting cringeworthy at times to point where I'm not sure if your being serious or your on the wind up lol

I was being facetious in posting the Suarez gif - we all know he's a cheat, so there's no need to bring that up.

It's up to the FA to decide how racism compares to physical abuse. I can't think of any case where a footballer has been properly punched in the face in English football. I'm sure it would be a matter for the police first and foremost anyway.

Cantona got banned by the FA for 8 months for kicking a Palace fan, of course, as well as being convicted for assault by the police.

Mazer Rackham
1st January '12, 03:56 PM
Is neither not an option these days?

lol

would rather be isulted about my race, spitting is disgusting

M.O.G.
1st January '12, 03:58 PM
Read this thread, it's a Sunderland forum:

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=658728&page=36

They pretty much sum up the feelings of every non-Liverpool supporter who has an opinion on the issue.

Other forums have nothing to do with your actions on this forum and your continual nit-picking when it comes to Liverpool, since you have re-signed up I have yet to see a genuine post from you where you discuss football and do not have anything negative to say about Liverpool, not even discussing other clubs except the one you support and Liverpool....it's not discussion or opinion, it's obsession..I genuinely feel you are obsessed with Liverpool and have deep-rooted hatred.

I-LOVE-LIVERPOOL
1st January '12, 04:00 PM
Other forums have nothing to do with your actions on this forum and your continual nit-picking when it comes to Liverpool, since you have re-signed up I have yet to see a genuine post from you where you discuss football do not have anything negative to say about Liverpool, not even discussing other clubs except the one you support and Liverpool....it's not discussion or opinion, it's obsession..I genuinely feel you are obsessed with Liverpool and have deep-rooted hatred.
I thought I made it clear that I'd only signed up to discuss this case with Hij after seeing his posts on RAWK?

If I didn't make that clear by saying so, I thought it would have been assumed.

Mazer Rackham
1st January '12, 04:01 PM
Other forums have nothing to do with your actions on this forum and your continual nit-picking when it comes to Liverpool, since you have re-signed up I have yet to see a genuine post from you where you discuss football and do not have anything negative to say about Liverpool, not even discussing other clubs except the one you support and Liverpool....it's not discussion or opinion, it's obsession..I genuinely feel you are obsessed with Liverpool and have deep-rooted hatred.

theres nothing quite like making ad hominem attacks instead of discussing the actual issue at hand

I-LOVE-LIVERPOOL
1st January '12, 04:02 PM
theres nothing quite like making ad hominem attacks instead of discussing the actual issue at hand

lol quite.

M.O.G.
1st January '12, 04:04 PM

Speak to me in lehmanns terms man, Ive discussed this for the best part of 2 months.....as I stated itt

I thought I made it clear that I'd only signed up to discuss this case with Hij after seeing his posts on RAWK?

If I didn't make that clear by saying so, I thought it would have been assumed.

Then am I wrong in calling it 'Obsession'??? The fact you followed a guy to his forum to discuss something you could have on RAWK leaves me thinking 'why'?

chris89
1st January '12, 04:13 PM
wtf is rawk

I-LOVE-LIVERPOOL
1st January '12, 04:15 PM
Then am I wrong in calling it 'Obsession'??? The fact you followed a guy to his forum to discuss something you could have on RAWK leaves me thinking 'why'?

The simple answer to that would be that RAWK has registrations closed, there are many untruths being told on RAWK, and I thought I'd attempt to inject a bit of objectivity into their thread via Hij who is one of the top posters on there. Although that said, they'd probably ban Hij anyway, if that TheLiverpoolWay thread is to believed.

Even if registrations were open, I wouldn't have been able to make more than a solitary post since RAWK's moderators have been banning everyone who've been offering a contrary view to the rhetoric. If you look at the Newcastle thread I linked you to, you'll see that they start by laughing at how someone who aired a view that the RAWK admins didn't agree with was quickly banned.

wtf is rawk

www.redandwhitekop.com/forum

It's a Liverpool forum that's partly responsible for many of the conspiracy theories that you hear Liverpool fans spouting.

Mazer Rackham
1st January '12, 04:15 PM
wtf is rawk

red and white kop, some liverpool fc forum

chris89
1st January '12, 04:57 PM
Fuck them, scumbags

Matt91
1st January '12, 05:02 PM
revzy do u know what happened after Suarez tried to break that guys leg then pretended to get injured?

Also RAWK<<<<<

They are so so bitter on there it's hilarious

Pirate
1st January '12, 05:17 PM
I sincerely hope Lulerpool attempt an appeal and he gets another 2 matches.

also, how can man miss a drug test by accident and get what 9 months (?) ban, and suarez only gets 8 matches for racially abusing a player

And about the "more than 10 times" - he's supposed to have said it 8 times, which is close enough to 10 for it not to be ridiculous

Unknown Poster 5.0
1st January '12, 05:19 PM
so suarez says something racist, lies about it, gets found out for lying, and liverpool fans are still backing him?

lol, what an awful club with awful fans, dalglish is disgusting as well, backing a racist, smh, ah well, enjoy the intertoto cup liverpool fans, lulul. spends over 100 mil and cant even get top 5

JOKE OF A CLUB

I-LOVE-LIVERPOOL
1st January '12, 05:24 PM
revzy do u know what happened after Suarez tried to break that guys leg then pretended to get injured?

Doubt anything happened.

Fouling someone and pretending that it was himself that was fouled seems to be a favourite tactic of his:

http://www.abload.de/img/suarezg6ujn.gif

Unknown Poster 5.0
1st January '12, 05:26 PM
brb being a special, world class, amazing striker and averaging a goal every 4 games

Pirate
1st January '12, 05:28 PM

NSF
1st January '12, 05:28 PM
I sincerely hope Lulerpool attempt an appeal and he gets another 2 matches.

also, how can man miss a drug test by accident and get what 9 months (?) ban, and suarez only gets 8 matches for racially abusing a player

And about the "more than 10 times" - he's supposed to have said it 8 times, which is close enough to 10 for it not to be ridiculous

Because he couldve been taking performance enhancing drugs. The ban is probably in place for that long so they are sure theres enough time to have it leave the system.

Pirate
1st January '12, 05:29 PM
yeah but he misses test - surely they can just ring him and say "mate you were supposed to do that test" and he can go do it the next day and prove he's not on drugs?

NSF
1st January '12, 05:33 PM
yeah but he misses test - surely they can just ring him and say "mate you were supposed to do that test" and he can go do it the next day and prove he's not on drugs?

Because he couldve been hiding something by not taking the test when asked, youre expected as an athlete to provide a test when asked. Saying to someone "dont worry about it come in next week with a bottle of piss" would make it easy to hide if you were taking something.

Hij
1st January '12, 07:08 PM
Here is even more proof that the report is bollocks. Any fair handed person will agree with this

here is a video of Evra going down after contact with Suarez. Before you watch it, here are the FA's words: In the 58th minute of the game, Mr Suarez fouled Mr Evra between the edge of the Manchester United penalty area and the corner flag at the Kop end. It seemed to us to be a deliberate fouland the referee awarded a free kick. The foul was committed by Mr Suarez kicking Mr Evra on his right knee. Mr Evra explained that he had previously had a bad problem in that knee. He remained on the ground receiving medical treatment for about one minute after the tackle.

2nd point: Mr Evra said that while he was lying on the ground, Mr Kuyt came up to him and said "stand up, you fucking prick". Mr Kuyt said "This is untrue. What I did say was something to the effect of "Stand up, stand up", as if to say that it had been a foul but he was making too much of it". The video footage did not show Mr Kuyt speaking to Mr Evra at this timebut Mr Kuyt admitted that he did so.

Now watch the video starting at about 1:15. Suarez did not kick Evra deliberately and kuyt did say something to Evra. Both points are obvious on the video to even the most biased United apologist, yet the FA gets both points horrendously wrong. They had zero desire to get the facts right. They put their blinders on and set out to find whatever they could to convict Suarez, discounting any evidence that didn't fit their wishes It's a fucking witch hunt!

If they can't make these basic points right then they are inept at best and corrupt at worst .

http://www.youtube.com/v/LH50lwwBRms?version=3&hl=en_US&rel=0

Hij
1st January '12, 07:12 PM
A bad problem with his knee? What utter clap trap. I don't believe him on that , the contact is minimal . And if he is willing to exaggerate and make that incident into something else he is willing to exaggerate anything the unreliable witness cunt

Pirate
1st January '12, 07:16 PM
that proves nothing hij, it may or may not have been deliberate, and regardless of whether they reckon kuyt says anything or not is irrelevant

EAHRHT4A9TE

the unreliable cheating cunt

chris89
1st January '12, 07:26 PM
that proves nothing hij, it may or may not have been deliberate, and regardless of whether they reckon kuyt says anything or not is irrelevant

EAHRHT4A9TE

:laugh:

What an absolute cunt

nortside
1st January '12, 07:30 PM

simplez

EA
1st January '12, 07:36 PM
The loyalty of certain football fans never ceases to amaze me.

Big 45
1st January '12, 07:45 PM
Here is even more proof that the report is bollocks. Any fair handed person will agree with this

here is a video of Evra going down after contact with Suarez. Before you watch it, here are the FA's words: In the 58th minute of the game, Mr Suarez fouled Mr Evra between the edge of the Manchester United penalty area and the corner flag at the Kop end. It seemed to us to be a deliberate fouland the referee awarded a free kick. The foul was committed by Mr Suarez kicking Mr Evra on his right knee. Mr Evra explained that he had previously had a bad problem in that knee. He remained on the ground receiving medical treatment for about one minute after the tackle.

2nd point: Mr Evra said that while he was lying on the ground, Mr Kuyt came up to him and said "stand up, you fucking prick". Mr Kuyt said "This is untrue. What I did say was something to the effect of "Stand up, stand up", as if to say that it had been a foul but he was making too much of it". The video footage did not show Mr Kuyt speaking to Mr Evra at this timebut Mr Kuyt admitted that he did so.

Now watch the video starting at about 1:15. Suarez did not kick Evra deliberately and kuyt did say something to Evra. Both points are obvious on the video to even the most biased United apologist, yet the FA gets both points horrendously wrong. They had zero desire to get the facts right. They put their blinders on and set out to find whatever they could to convict Suarez, discounting any evidence that didn't fit their wishes It's a fucking witch hunt!

If they can't make these basic points right then they are inept at best and corrupt at worst .

http://www.youtube.com/v/LH50lwwBRms?version=3&hl=en_US&rel=0

Even though its got nothing to do with the actual issue of Suarez calling Evra a negro.....

If you watch the same incident from another angle/TV camera, you see Suarez kicking Evra in the knee.

I just seen the footage 10mins ago on ssn. Watch it yourself when they show the report again.

But anyway nice to see Liverpool fans deflecting from the actual issue, now that the report has come out and realising suarez cannot be defended, they've decided to make out they're victims of some sort of FA conspiracy against them lol.

I-LOVE-LIVERPOOL
1st January '12, 08:06 PM
I saw that posted on RAWK. LOL.

Here's another RAWK post:

United did play in their black jerseys, didn't they?
If the problem starts there, with suarez being competitive against all the black-clothed pricks, his " because your black" gets another meaning. Far fetched, I know.....

But yes, the foul on Evra wasn't the reason for Suarez's ban. The FA independent panel, whose members were agreed by LFC, deemed that Suarez's evidence didn't add up when taking into account the unbroadcasted video evidence. Evra's did.

If Liverpool fans are so confident that it's a conspiracy, why not write a letter to Paul Goulding QC's chambers and get him kicked out of law?

I'm listening to the radio and I've not heard one expert or journo say that Liverpool have a case to appeal. Give it up.

Unknown Poster 5.0
1st January '12, 08:18 PM
lol at liverpool fans acting like man utd, the fa, and 99% of fans from every other club are out to get them

kenny started this stupid everyone's against us shit months ago and now liverpool fans have decided that no european football again will be okay as long as its not the major talking point lol, man draws against the 2 worst clubs in the league and he uses this as a way to avoid critisicsm, great tactic lol, shame he's not doing such a good job with liverpool on the pitch

100 mil on top of a solid squad and cant even finish 5th, loooool

and lool at how stupid suarez has made kenny look lol, how you gonna wear a shirt supporting a racist? scumbag

I-LOVE-LIVERPOOL
1st January '12, 08:21 PM
I would have made it a 2 game ban

Unknown Poster 5.0
1st January '12, 08:27 PM
lol at the amount of times ive been banned for racism on hij's forum, yet when a liverpool player is blatently racist hij thinks it's okay

but yeah it's all the fa and man utd's fault, how dare they force suarez to be a racist, cheating overrated prick

Jack 1017
1st January '12, 08:31 PM
Hij ITT>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

lulerpool fans>>>>>>>>>>

Pirate
1st January '12, 08:36 PM
:lol: at they were wearing black shirts

critic of musical arts
1st January '12, 08:46 PM
EAHRHT4A9TE

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

1st January '12, 09:19 PM
ITT

revzy >>>

Big 45 >>>

Hij <<<

#RealSpit

Young Sen
2nd January '12, 02:02 AM
5* Fred

Scrappy123
2nd January '12, 04:28 AM
whwRUw6GGb8

I actually laughed when I heard them singing this.

Xtra P
2nd January '12, 06:45 AM
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/liverpool/8987656/Luis-Suarez-race-case-how-report-laid-bare-Anfield-events.html

I-LOVE-LIVERPOOL
2nd January '12, 09:37 AM
I really don't see how anyone can see the Kuyt/Comolli thing as anything but a blatant lie from Suarez/LFC.

It's literally unbelievable. Not literally as in Jamie Redknapp thinks Robin Van Persie has been literally on fire in 2011, but actually literally unbelievable.

2nd January '12, 11:56 AM
bare trolling in this thread

not even fucked with the sports room any more tbh

the way everyone believed what they wanted to, which was that evra's account of the story was how it went down

Sir Kippington
2nd January '12, 11:58 AM
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/liverpool/8987656/Luis-Suarez-race-case-how-report-laid-bare-Anfield-events.html

http://http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/liverpool/8987643/Luis-Suarez-race-case-what-report-said-about-key-figures.html

I-LOVE-LIVERPOOL
2nd January '12, 12:07 PM
They drew attention to “discrepancies” in what Comolli reported to the referee about what Suárez had claimed to say to Evra in the immediate aftermath of the game and the striker’s evidence. They pointed out these discrepancies had “not been satisfactorily explained”.

Trolling, Calum.

The reason why everyone is leading with Evra's side of the story is because that is what the FA have concluded (RE: your neg).

2nd January '12, 12:14 PM
I dont believe evra's side of the story, it's actually ridiculous

I-LOVE-LIVERPOOL
2nd January '12, 12:22 PM
Yes, but that's because you're a blind Liverpool fan and not because you have any particular wisdom.

M.O.G.
2nd January '12, 12:29 PM
Yes, but that's because you're a blind Liverpool fan and not because you have any particular wisdom.

Same could be said for you though tbh, ie biased Man U fan.

Ftr, after reading what XtraP posted that pretty much hammers the nail in the coffin, but again..im still baffed by the referee, surely he heard something.
8 game ban was deserved, beg everyone jump off their high horses though, be annoyed by the racism yeah but dont act like ALL Liverpool fans condone Suarez's actions.

2nd January '12, 12:29 PM

obviously not, I'm a logical person

I'm not just a typical football fan chatting shit, so don't talk me like some stuck up cunt

Hickory Dickory
2nd January '12, 12:31 PM

:laugh::laugh:

I-LOVE-LIVERPOOL
2nd January '12, 12:31 PM
Articulate why you think Evra's side of the story is ridiculous then.

M.O.G.
2nd January '12, 12:33 PM
Am I the only one questioning the referee though? does he have selective hearing? surely he heard something? their were players around, surely they heard something? that's my only issue.

Suarez admitted the use of the word 'negro' which is pretty much hook, line and sinker guilty, so 8 game ban yeah...Im still baffed by the whole story though.

2nd January '12, 12:39 PM
Articulate why you think Evra's side of the story is ridiculous then.

because I don't think anyone would go on some all out attack on his race like that, at the very least he must be exaggerating it

the way no one else has even considered that evra's story may not be the exact account of what happened is ridiculous itself lol, proves my point about that's what everyone wants to believe

I think if you wanna just go down the middle between the two stories an eight game ban is probably about right

M.O.G.
2nd January '12, 12:40 PM
because I don't think anyone would go on some all out attack on his race like that, at the very least he must be exaggerating it

the way no one else has even considered that evra's story may not be the exact account of what happened is ridiculous itself lol, proves my point about that's what everyone wants to believe

I think if you wanna just go down the middle between the two stories an eight game ban is probably about right

I believe Suarez was racist but yes, I also believe Evra over exaggerated the extent

quality
2nd January '12, 12:43 PM
Lololol. You don't believe Evra's story because no one would attack someones race like that? What the fuck is this? That's not even an argument.

I-LOVE-LIVERPOOL
2nd January '12, 12:44 PM
So it's ridiculous because you don't think someone would say the reason why they're not talking to someone is because they're black? Then upon realising that the guy was riled up by it, calling him a negro a few more times?

Doesn't sound ridiculous to me, nor the independent panel or journalists.

I'm taking the "Because you are black" thing as a fact, btw. I know Suarez claimed that he was misheard in Dutch and Spanish, but no one in their right mind is going to believe that.

Xtra P
2nd January '12, 02:50 PM
http://http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/liverpool/8987643/Luis-Suarez-race-case-what-report-said-about-key-figures.html

link doesn't work.

chris89
2nd January '12, 02:51 PM
remove the first http://

Xtra P
2nd January '12, 02:57 PM
oh yh, i just woke up

:-D

Burden Durden
2nd January '12, 02:58 PM
Calum continues to make himself look stupid. Worst poster ITT.

nortside
2nd January '12, 03:02 PM

But it's not that ppl don't think evra may be exagerrating it's that suarez blatently said something racist which is the top and bottom of the issue

Xtra P
2nd January '12, 03:04 PM
The article kipo posted has been deleted.

Lololol. You don't believe Evra's story because no one would attack someones race like that? What the fuck is this? That's not even an argument.

lol

M.O.G.
2nd January '12, 03:04 PM
^^This I agree with, the bloke actually confessed to using the word negro, was there a need? No, he deserves the punishment and even as a Liverpool supporter I will not condone his actions.

All this, lost in translation is rubbish, he was here almost a year, he's played in europe for years and HE KNOWS using the words he used were used in a racist manner...im not going to defend him, he is clearly guilty.

I-LOVE-LIVERPOOL
2nd January '12, 03:05 PM
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/liverpool/8987643/Luis-Suarez-race-case-what-report-said-about-key-figures.html

Xtra P
2nd January '12, 03:09 PM
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/liverpool/8987643/Luis-Suarez-race-case-what-report-said-about-key-figures.html

rah

Jack 1017
2nd January '12, 03:22 PM
^^This I agree with, the bloke actually confessed to using the word negro, was there a need? No, he deserves the punishment and even as a Liverpool supporter I will not condone his actions.

All this, lost in translation is rubbish, he was here almost a year, he's played in europe for years and HE KNOWS using the words he used were used in a racist manner...im not going to defend him, he is clearly guilty.

Hij do you agree with this?

Good post bro

Pirate
2nd January '12, 03:38 PM
EazyNah is the first Liverpool fan ITT to speak sense afaik

united liverpool will be tasty :lol:

The Messiah
2nd January '12, 05:34 PM
Cliffs Notes: http://therepublikofmancunia.com/the-suarez-report-broken-down/

Young Sen
2nd January '12, 05:44 PM
If i ever go to another Arsenal & Liverpool match abuse will fly at this Suarez punk

Stepper can confirm you know

The Messiah
2nd January '12, 05:45 PM
Having read the shortened version of the report, I cannot see how the FA would have got away without punishing Suarez tbh.

Dirk Kuyt comes off very badly imo. I feel for Dagliesh, he was being misled by Suarez and Comolli (who either was lied to by Suarez or misunderstood Suarez's words, or was lying himself).

Young Sen
2nd January '12, 05:49 PM
Having read the shortened version of the report, I cannot see how the FA would have got away without punishing Suarez tbh.

I can understand Liverpool supporting Suarez but what i can't understand is the extent they went after knowing all this.

They've made them selves look pretty stupid imo there's no justifying racism, they should of just got on with it.

The Messiah
2nd January '12, 05:55 PM
I believe Suarez was racist but yes, I also believe Evra over exaggerated the extent

A more accurate statement would be that "Suarez used an offensive term, but yes, I also believe Evra over exaggerated the extent".

I'm of the opinion that if Suarez hadn't said anything dubious, he wouldn't have given Evra the opportunity to exaggerate the story, so he only has himself to blame for that.

We all embellish stories when a teacher asks us what happened during an incident and we want to make sure someone gets punished. That's normal and to be expected.

I-LOVE-LIVERPOOL
2nd January '12, 06:00 PM
I'm not sure why you think Evra exaggerated it. He may have, but who knows.

At the very least, you must agree that Suarez said the reason he kicked Evra was because he was black? If so, then why would Evra's further claims be so outrageous?

The Messiah
2nd January '12, 06:04 PM
I'm not sure why you think Evra exaggerated it. He may have, but who knows.

At the very least, you must agree that Suarez said the reason he kicked Evra was because he was black? If so, then why would Evra's further claims be so outrageous?

The fact that Evra made concessions during his giving of evidence is de facto proof (imo) that there were elements which were not as monochromatic as he might have first understood them to be. That's not saying that he purposely, embellished or exaggerated the story, in his defence.

If someone farts in a room which some people heard, and one of those people describes to you that there was fire coming out of that person's arse, and the room stunk of baked beans. That's all embellishment, but the fact of the matter is there was still that fart.

I-LOVE-LIVERPOOL
2nd January '12, 06:20 PM
Examples?

Him claiming he was called negro 10 times on Canal+ (with the FA later deeming it to be 7 times) and believing that the word negro on its own was more offensive than it actually is? What else is there?

My take on it is that Suarez did say he kicked Evra because he was black. That's something I'm pretty certain of due to the Kuyt/Comolli fuck up. The independent panel have obviously seen something in the unbroadcasted video evidence that backs up Evra's further allegations that he was then called 'negro' several more times. If Suarez's intent was to wind Evra up the first time, which it was unless he is actually a genuine racist, then the next logical step for Suarez would be to wind him up even more.

That's pretty much Evra's version of events, no?

2nd January '12, 07:37 PM
But it's not that ppl don't think evra may be exagerrating it's that suarez blatently said something racist which is the top and bottom of the issue

there you go

Examples?

Him claiming he was called negro 10 times on Canal+ (with the FA later deeming it to be 7 times) and believing that the word negro on its own was more offensive than it actually is? What else is there?

My take on it is that Suarez did say he kicked Evra because he was black. That's something I'm pretty certain of due to the Kuyt/Comolli fuck up. The independent panel have obviously seen something in the unbroadcasted video evidence that backs up Evra's further allegations that he was then called 'negro' several more times. If Suarez's intent was to wind Evra up the first time, which it was unless he is actually a genuine racist, then the next logical step for Suarez would be to wind him up even more.

if you think his story is more likely true than suarez' then fair enough, I'm not gonna sit here and try to change what you're thinking

M.O.G.
2nd January '12, 07:40 PM
A more accurate statement would be that "Suarez used an offensive term, but yes, I also believe Evra over exaggerated the extent".

I'm of the opinion that if Suarez hadn't said anything dubious, he wouldn't have given Evra the opportunity to exaggerate the story, so he only has himself to blame for that.

We all embellish stories when a teacher asks us what happened during an incident and we want to make sure someone gets punished. That's normal and to be expected.

Dress it up as you want but I was raised to know that calling a black man a 'negro' and 'blackie' during an heated argument is a racist term.

2nd January '12, 07:42 PM

the way everyone goes on like I'm trying to say he wasn't racist at all smh

The Messiah
2nd January '12, 08:55 PM
Dress it up as you want but I was raised to know that calling a black man a 'negro' and 'blackie' during an heated argument is a racist term.

A lot of people have used the term 'p*ki' during a heated discussion yet a lot of those people would not be described by society as racist.

Using a term alone doesn't make you racist. It's the belief of that race being of a lower class that defines racism. We can't prove that Suarez is racist given recent events, though many may reasonably suspect that he is.

Pirate
3rd January '12, 12:15 AM
just saying a word wouldn't make him a racist, but if (as seems probable) Suarez said he kicked Evra "Because you are black" then he can only be seen to be a racist or a fool or both

Tony Starks
3rd January '12, 12:23 AM
How many well mannered intelligent people turn into animals on the terraces to try and put off players of the opposing sides? Its the exaxct same thing here, Suarez isnt a racist but hes clearly guilty of using racist jibes to throw his opponent off his game, even the way Evra responded fuelled Suarez to continue in the hope he might attack him but he was smart enough to not react in the end.

Unknown Poster 5.0
3rd January '12, 12:33 AM
How many well mannered intelligent people turn into animals on the terraces

Well I do...

Tony Starks
3rd January '12, 12:39 AM
Well I do...

That was the point

Unknown Poster 5.0
3rd January '12, 01:16 AM
lol

Tre
3rd January '12, 01:33 AM
I was reading up on a Liverpool fan forum about a fan who had read the entire FA report.

He said the report found Suarez guilty of racial abuse due to the "balance of probabilities".

Whereas most other courts (UK law included) would only pronounce the guilty verdict if something was proved "beyond reasonable doubt".

In summary: Suarez is guilty by the standards of the FA. But innocent (until proven guilty) by the law of the land.

If I was a lawyer acting on behalf of Suarez I would be questioning these FA 'standards' and the fact that 'probability' is an unjust way of sentencing someone.

I-LOVE-LIVERPOOL
3rd January '12, 09:00 AM
These aren't FA standards. They're the standard for all civil cases in the UK.

The latest piece from Liverpool forums is some Uruguayan (surprise, surprise!) DISCREDITING the whole report. A pre-emptive for that appearing on here:

http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/5811/lolsuarez.jpg

MyLord
3rd January '12, 09:45 AM
Fuck Suarez. If this is true and he really did say that I would fuck him up myself tbh fucking racist prick.

Hope we dont appeal this and just take the ban. I'm getting tired of this tbh. I don't think certain people at LFC (fans & staff) have thought about how such a thing will effect our black players and black fans.

Still tho, FUCK MAN UNITED TOO. FUCKING SCUM BAGS

MyLord
3rd January '12, 10:02 AM
Examples?

I-LOVE-LIVERPOOL
3rd January '12, 03:24 PM
Peak times for Daglish:

Saddened by your role in the Suarez affair Ken. Consider yourself blackballed from the Bill Roache Golf Invitational 2012.

Ken Barlow (Bill Roache) on Twitter.

Edit: Actually it was a fake account. http://www.thescore.ie/liverpool-supporters-angered-by-william-roache-imposter-318669-Jan2012/

Angered.

Sir Kippington
3rd January '12, 03:54 PM

I-LOVE-LIVERPOOL
3rd January '12, 07:33 PM
Breaking news on SSN: Liverpool are not appealing the decision.

I-LOVE-LIVERPOOL
3rd January '12, 07:50 PM
The statement on Liverpool's website reads as it was copied directly from RAWK:

It is our strongly held conviction that the Football Association and the panel it selected constructed a highly subjective case against Luis Suarez based on an accusation that was ultimately unsubstantiated.

The FA and the panel chose to consistently and methodically accept and embrace arguments leading to a set of conclusions that found Mr. Suarez to "probably" be guilty while in the same manner deciding to completely dismiss the testimony that countered their overall suppositions.

Mr. Evra was deemed to be credible in spite of admitting that he himself used insulting and threatening words towards Luis and that his initial charge as to the word used was somehow a mistake.

The facts in this case were that an accusation was made, a rebuttal was given and there was video of the match. The remaining facts came from testimony of people who did not corroborate any accusation made by Mr. Evra.

In its determination to prove its conclusions to the public through a clearly subjective 115-page document, the FA panel has damaged the reputation of one the Premier League's best players, deciding he should be punished and banned for perhaps a quarter of a season. This case has also provided a template in which a club's rival can bring about a significant ban for a top player without anything beyond an accusation.

Nevertheless, there are ultimately larger issues than whether or not Luis Suarez has been treated fairly by the Football Association in this matter. There are important points we want to make today that overshadow what has occurred during the past two months.

The issue of race in sports, as in other industries, has a very poor history. Far too often, and in far too many countries, the issues of racism and discrimination have been covered over or ignored.

In America, where Liverpool ownership resides, there was a shameful bigotry that prevented black athletes from competing at the highest levels for decades.

English football has led the world in welcoming all nationalities and creeds into its Premier League and its leagues below, and Liverpool Football Club itself has been a leader in taking a progressive stance on issues of race and inclusion. The Luis Suarez case has to end so that the Premier League, the Football Association and the Club can continue the progress that has been made and will continue to be made and not risk a perception, at least by some, that would diminish our commitment on these issues.

Liverpool Football Club have supported Luis Suarez because we fundamentally do not believe that Luis on that day - or frankly any other - did or would engage in a racist act. Notably, his actions on and off the pitch with his teammates and in the community have demonstrated his belief that all athletes can play together and that the colour of a person's skin is irrelevant.

Continuing a fight for justice in this particular case beyond today would only obscure the fact that the Club wholeheartedly supports the efforts of the Football Association, the Football League and the Premier League to put an end to any form of racism in English football.

It is time to put the Luis Suarez matter to rest and for all of us, going forward, to work together to stamp out racism in every form both inside and outside the sport.

It is for this reason that we will not appeal the eight-game suspension of Luis Suarez.

The bit where they say a player can get a rival player banned simply from an accusation is absurd. Suarez's representative admitted that it wasn't simply a case of one man's word over another's. I really hope Liverpool get punished for their actions.

I take it Skybet will be paying out tonight.

Tony Starks
3rd January '12, 07:56 PM
http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/latest-news/statement-from-luis-suarez

Statement from Suarez

First of all I would like to thank everyone so much for all the help and support I have received during these last few weeks.

Thank you to my family, my friends and everybody at LFC (the staff, manager and coaching staff, the directors, my team mates and everyone who is working on a daily basis for this great club) and thank you especially to all the fans who made sure I never felt let down for one second. During those days I understood more than ever what 'You'll Never Walk Alone' means.

Like many of you I was born into a very humble family, in a working class neighbourhood, in a small country. But I was born and raised learning what respect, manners and sacrifice mean. Thanks to my family, from my first club where I started playing, to my transfer to Holland in Europe, I learned the values which made me the person I am now. Never, I repeat, never, have I had any racial problem with a team mate or individual who was of a different race or colour to mine. Never.

I am very upset by all the things which have been said during the last few weeks about me, all of them being very far from the truth. But above all, I'm very upset at feeling so powerless whilst being accused of something which I did not, nor would not, ever do.

In my country, 'negro' is a word we use commonly, a word which doesn't show any lack of respect and is even less so a form of racist abuse. Based on this, everything which has been said so far is totally false.

I will carry out the suspension with the resignation of someone who hasn't done anything wrong and who feels extremely upset by the events. I do feel sorry for the fans and for my team mates whom I will not be able to help during the next month. It will be a very difficult time for me.

The only thing I wish for at the moment is being able to run out again at Anfield and to do what I like most which is playing football.

Thank you very much.

YNWA

I-LOVE-LIVERPOOL
3rd January '12, 07:57 PM
System18:51:43 https://www.skybet.com/img/accounts/chat/2011/bet_loyalty.html
System18:51:44 Thanks for contacting Sky Bet Chat. An advisor will be with you shortly........
System18:51:44 Sky James St has joined this session!
System18:51:44 Connected with Sky James St
System18:51:44 Hi, you're chatting to Sky James St, I'll be assisting you today
Customer18:52:43 Hello, now it's been confirmed that Liverpool won't be appealing the Suarez ban (www.liverpoolfc.tv), do you have any idea when Skybet will be paying out on the bet that they had running on it?
Agent18:53:14 I'm sure that will be settled shortly
Customer18:53:30 Do you think it'd be by tomorrow?
Agent18:54:09 Yes I would think so, if it hasn't please notify us but we are getting a few queries since the news broke so I can't imagine there will be a delay
Customer18:54:24 Thank you, old chum. That will be all, sir.

I'm going to buy something I wouldn't otherwise.

3rd January '12, 08:04 PM
revzy you could be right or wrong but you're still a cocky little twat

Xtra P
3rd January '12, 08:05 PM
http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/latest-news/statement-from-luis-suarez

Statement from Suarez

First of all I would like to say fuck that Negro, Negrito, Ni66er, coon, spade, tar baby, gollywog, moolie, slave, jiggaboo, watermelon & fried chicken eater sun snogged, black, blacker, blackie, blackmobile, black to the future, P Money and blacks, Joe Black muthafukker Partrice Evra

Thank you very much

YNWA

rah, he went in

I-LOVE-LIVERPOOL
3rd January '12, 08:07 PM
revzy you could be right or wrong but you're still a cocky little twat

I know.

rah, he went in

Tony Starks
3rd January '12, 08:10 PM
I would have liked the line to have been drawn and everyone can move on, Liverpool are a great club and Suarez is a good player but their fans have already started the "not appealing isnt an acceptance of guilt" victims of the FA bullshit already smh

rah, he went in

I-LOVE-LIVERPOOL
3rd January '12, 08:12 PM
I would have liked the line to have been drawn and everyone can move on, Liverpool are a great club and Suarez is a good player but their fans have already started the "not appealing isnt an acceptance of guilt" victims of the FA bullshit already smh

Come on, Tony, we all know this is really why they're not appealing:

Continuing a fight for justice in this particular case beyond today would only obscure the fact that the Club wholeheartedly supports the efforts of the Football Association, the Football League and the Premier League to put an end to any form of racism in English football.

It's like man wrongly going to prison for murder and deciding not to appeal because you appreciate the efforts of the British judicial system.

Xtra P
3rd January '12, 08:14 PM
If I was innocent, I'd appeal til I couldn't appeal no more j/s

Tony Starks
3rd January '12, 08:19 PM
Appealing against this decision was always gonna be hard even if it was a 50/50 case, something we were all led to believe.

After the ban they came out guns blazing, making out the decision to be the biggest injustice in the world...the public became more aware of the facts, they backed down and shuffled away but are still trying to maintain victim status. Im disapointed tbh and to my knowledge I see Dalglish as the sole architect of the gross mishandling of this situation.

I-LOVE-LIVERPOOL
3rd January '12, 08:25 PM
Professional victims, snm.

Pirate
3rd January '12, 08:56 PM
disgusting

The Messiah
3rd January '12, 11:20 PM
Appealing against this decision was always gonna be hard even if it was a 50/50 case, something we were all led to believe.

After the ban they came out guns blazing, making out the decision to be the biggest injustice in the world...the public became more aware of the facts, they backed down and shuffled away but are still trying to maintain victim status. Im disapointed tbh and to my knowledge I see Dalglish as the sole architect of the gross mishandling of this situation.

I don't see Kenny as the architect - it was Commoli imo. Dagleish was only protecting his player via translations he believed to be true.

MoneyMan
4th January '12, 12:54 AM
I liked the bit where English people pretended this was the first incident of racial abuse in the countrys fine history.

Scrappy123
4th January '12, 01:21 AM
All of those T Shirts and outrageous support for him and they don't even appeal:laugh::laugh: The fact they are not appealing in my opinions means they have accepted that Suarez is guilty, don't care how Liverpool fans try spin it. The very least Evra deserves is an apology from Dalgilish and the club for making him seem like some sort of liar and that Suarez was the victim in all of this.

nortside
4th January '12, 03:26 AM
liverpool need to allow all this victim talk.

If suarez ain't guilty fight all the way

Trying to hide behind this negro isn't racist in uruguay is bullshit cos him and evra wasn't being friendly to each other

Unknown Poster 5.0
4th January '12, 03:47 AM
i bet that jock cunt is laughing his cock off atm, his inadequacies as a manager aren't being mentioned because of the vile diving racist cheater suarez, i just cant wait untilt this all blows over and he's still not doing a good enough job, what happens then?

i just hope for liverpools sake that their next manager can sell carroll for a decent fee, ah well, there's always the intertoto to look forward too

The Messiah
4th January '12, 07:58 AM
All of those T Shirts and outrageous support for him and they don't even appeal:laugh::laugh: The fact they are not appealing in my opinions means they have accepted that Suarez is guilty, don't care how Liverpool fans try spin it. The very least Evra deserves is an apology from Dalgilish and the club for making him seem like some sort of liar and that Suarez was the victim in all of this.

Evra should consider sueing Dagliesh for slander and Liverpool for libel...

I-LOVE-LIVERPOOL
4th January '12, 08:16 AM
The funny thing is that Liverpool fans on RAWK are still following the club line, again. Someone got banned for saying that the club's statement last night was shameful. Whatever your stance was before last night, if you were a Liverpool supporter, you'd have to agree that was a bizarre statement. If you thought Suarez was innocent, you'd want them to appeal. If you thought Suarez was guilty you wouldn't want a statement from your club saying otherwise. There are pretty much no Liverpool fans who before last night thought that Suarez was innocent, the report was weak and Liverpool should not appeal.

They were all so confident that LFC's lawyers were going to tear the report apart, as they each did, but it turns out that Liverpool have accepted the verdict. Judging by their statement, it doesn't look like Liverpool are going to tackle this grave injustice, as they put it, in the courts.

It's amazing how Liverpool fans see this one way and every other set of fans sees it the other way. Look at the guy quoted here (http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=654817&page=93), for example. No one in their right mind would not appeal if they genuinely thought they weren't guilty and in their opinion the report has loads of discrepancies. If worst came to worst he'd miss another one or two games due to frivolous appeal.

Did anyone hear Lawro on 5Live last night calling Dalglish a drunk? They all hate him now.

p8AB8sX6lws

NSF
4th January '12, 08:25 AM
The funny thing is that Liverpool fans on RAWK are still following the club line, again. Someone got banned for saying that the club's statement last night was shameful. Whatever your stance was before last night, if you were a Liverpool supporter, you'd have to agree that was a bizarre statement. If you thought Suarez was innocent, you'd want them to appeal. If you thought Suarez was guilty you wouldn't want a statement from your club saying otherwise. There are pretty much no Liverpool fans who before last night thought that Suarez was innocent, the report was weak and Liverpool should not appeal.

They were all so confident that LFC's lawyers were going to tear the report apart, as they each did, but it turns out that Liverpool have accepted the verdict. Judging by their statement, it doesn't look like Liverpool are going to tackle this grave injustice, as they put it, in the courts.

It's amazing how Liverpool fans see this one way and every other set of fans sees it the other way. Look at the guy quoted here (http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=654817&page=93), for example. No one in their right mind would not appeal if they genuinely thought they weren't guilty and in their opinion the report has loads of discrepancies. If worst came to worst he'd miss another one or two games due to frivolous appeal.

Did anyone hear Lawro on 5Live last night calling Dalglish a drunk? They all hate him now.

p8AB8sX6lwsWho cares? Let it go, you'll sleep easier at night.

I-LOVE-LIVERPOOL
4th January '12, 08:30 AM
I care. And to be fair, you're the same guy (unbiased when it comes to ManYoo, despite being from that shithole Leeds) who's been backing Liverpool the whole way.

NSF
4th January '12, 08:51 AM
I care. And to be fair, you're the same guy (unbiased when it comes to ManYoo, despite being from that shithole Leeds) who's been backing Liverpool the whole way.
I was backing them before the report was released, have i done it since you spastic? You're writing essays constantly about how a Liverpool forum is run when noone gives a fuck since only one person here posts on it, every club has a set of diehard fans who backs their club whether they are in the right or wrong, why are you so surprised?

I-LOVE-LIVERPOOL
4th January '12, 09:02 AM
I'm not surprised, and I don't think any other set of fans would have dealt with this in the same way, and certainly not to the same extent, that Liverpool fans have due to them believing that they've been victimised for the past 30 years. But we can agree to disagree.

quality
4th January '12, 12:16 PM
Thanks to the forum for setting me onto RAWK. I just read a Suarez thread and it is genuinely lol-worthy. I hope that it represents the minority of Liverpool fans tbh.

EA
4th January '12, 02:49 PM
Liverpool <<<<<<<<<<<<<
Suarez <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

That statement was ridiculous. It reminded me of the typical "oh but my auntie's black so why would I be racist?" defence you usually hear from a white person who fears that they might have offended a black person.

Also, Glen Johnson <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

I hope he kept that T-shirt.

Pirate
4th January '12, 03:02 PM
Dalglish the pisshead... explains why he was so fucking shite as Newcastle manager

Thanks to the forum for setting me onto RAWK. I just read a Suarez thread and it is genuinely lol-worthy. I hope that it represents the minority of Liverpool fans tbh.

link?

Matt91
4th January '12, 03:13 PM

They hate us btw not quite sure why but they're very bitter, fucking hilarious tbh

quality
4th January '12, 08:17 PM
link?

On the BB so can't, but just google RAWK and go to the Liverpool FC forum. Every thread is a gem.

Big 45
4th January '12, 08:21 PM
They locked/deleted the suarez thread a few days ago I think, it used to be on the 1st page of the forum............some crazy stuff in there

Matt91
4th January '12, 11:38 PM
*talking about suarez being racist*

HijGF Hij
@zklozzle I think we can agree on that one. I've not been in the Sports section for ages because I'm fucking sick of it.

Mazer Rackham
chris89
revzy
Big 45
Stepper
Switch

:lol:

Hij
4th January '12, 11:47 PM
Hello.

Everyone on here has entrenched views. I cannot lie, I'm tired of going back and forth on here over the same ground. I'm inclined to believe Suarez over his use of the word, but there is a major party line in the English press and no understanding or any work towards seeking inconsistencies over Evra's statement was bothered with.

Suarez was getting raped on this charge regardless of how the conversation went. I hope the next time a guy fingers his girlfriend in Dubai they chop his fucking head off. Afterall, who gives a fuck if that's how we'd deal with them over here.

Anyway, I'm out. Team hate Liverpool in full effect as well. The circle jerking is hilarious.

I-LOVE-LIVERPOOL
4th January '12, 11:56 PM
Evra to the referee: Suarez said 'because you're black'.

Kuyt to the referee: Suarez told me he said to Evra 'because you're black'.

Comolli to the referee: Suarez told me he said to Evra 'because you're black'.

Suarez: Kuyt misheard me in Dutch and Comolli misheard me in Spanish. Not only is that incredibly plausible, but the fact that they both misheard exactly the same thing is totally plausible as well. The fact that Evra reported the same thing to the referee is just one of those totally plausible coincidences.

5th January '12, 12:07 AM
*talking about suarez being racist*

HijGF Hij
@zklozzle I think we can agree on that one. I've not been in the Sports section for ages because I'm fucking sick of it.

Mazer Rackham
chris89
revzy
Big 45
Stepper
Switch

:lol:

:stunned::laugh::laugh:

us >>>

quality
5th January '12, 12:35 AM
Team hate Liverpool in full effect as well.

No send, but its shit like this which is annoying. Its team hate everyone but your own team. Liverpool fans seem to take it personally.

Jack 1017
5th January '12, 01:28 AM
Hello.

Everyone on here has entrenched views. I cannot lie, I'm tired of going back and forth on here over the same ground. I'm inclined to believe Suarez over his use of the word, but there is a major party line in the English press and no understanding or any work towards seeking inconsistencies over Evra's statement was bothered with.

Suarez was getting raped on this charge regardless of how the conversation went. I hope the next time a guy fingers his girlfriend in Dubai they chop his fucking head off. Afterall, who gives a fuck if that's how we'd deal with them over here.

Anyway, I'm out. Team hate Liverpool in full effect as well. The circle jerking is hilarious.

lol

Big 45
5th January '12, 02:12 AM
http://h10.abload.de/img/shesafirinherlazeroer5x.gif

EA
5th January '12, 02:16 AM
Hello.

http://www.philstockworld.com/wp-content/uploads/its-a-conspiracy.jpg

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c373/Shadowrayven/tumblr_lk2tkovgjh1qf4pkf.gif

chris89
5th January '12, 02:22 AM
:stunned::laugh::laugh:

us >>>

Hutch
5th January '12, 02:28 AM
http://h10.abload.de/img/shesafirinherlazeroer5x.gif

M.O.G.
5th January '12, 09:46 AM
Well

LIVERPOOL FC striker Luis Suarez has apologised for any offence he caused by saying the word ‘negro’ to Manchester United’s Patrice Evra.

The Uruguayan is serving an eight-match ban after the decision was taken not to appeal against the independent regulatory commission’s punishment.

However, Luis Suarez maintains he said ‘negro’ only once, rather than seven times as the FA appointed panel concluded, and the Liverpool FC forward insists it was a friendly term of address and not racial abuse.

Read More http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/liverpool-fc/liverpool-fc-news/2012/01/05/liverpool-fc-luis-suarez-apologises-for-his-part-in-patrice-evra-race-row-100252-30062898/#ixzz1iZVBK2uM

Once is just as bad as 7/8 times son

The Messiah
5th January '12, 09:50 AM
Hello.

Hij on a serious note, objectively after looking at that report, do you believe that the FA shouldn't have found Suarez guilty "on the balance of probabilities"?

Suarez admitted the use of the word negro and the match footage showed that the discussion between them wasn't a friendly one. There was a definite reaction by Evra on camera to something that was said. How many times what was said is irrelevant, once you admit the use of that word you've got to prove it was friendly and the body language of both players prove that it wasn't so.

Like I said, after reading the report I can't see how the FA could not have found Suarez guilty.

Sir Kippington
5th January '12, 01:41 PM
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2082524/Patrice-Evra-video-using-n-word-YoutTube.html

Would you consider being called a English muthafuckin ****** by a French geezer as racist? @revsy

EA
5th January '12, 01:43 PM
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2082524/Patrice-Evra-video-using-n-word-YoutTube.html

Would you consider being called a English muthafuckin ****** by a French geezer as racist? @revsy

:lol: Evra is black so this article is null and void.

Sir Kippington
5th January '12, 01:47 PM
He ain't English though bro.

He weren't in no friendly mood either.

Forget the Liverpool hate for a min and answer the question in context.

The Messiah
5th January '12, 01:50 PM

Lol at the straw clutching. A black man used the word nigga once. Wow. This is in absolutely no way relevant to the current charge given to Suarez or the altercation that happened on the pitch.

If Stephen Lawrence's killers had been attacked by a group of black guys last week, their attackers wouldn't get away free simply because those guys had killed someone in a racially motivated attack before. Law and order doesn't work that way I'm afraid.

The fact that this is being brought up shows the desperation floating around in some quarters.

EA
5th January '12, 01:53 PM
My response had nothing to do with my dislike for Liverpool but I'll answer your question. No it's not racist for a French black man to call an English black man a n***** in an argument because they are both black. Even if he threw his nationality in there before calling him a n*****, it's still not racist because nationalities are not races.

Sir Kippington
5th January '12, 02:03 PM
Not even.
The majority are calling LS racist due to him using a racist term, true
So under the same logic...is Evra also a racist..?
not at you directly messiah and ignore the offended comment, that was trolling....
Just trying to provoke thought..lol
Saying its null because Evra is black and saying it once ain't the reason I'm looking for,

For me personally he is just gassed and pumped up for his game and heis saying loose things.
It don't make me think he hates English black for example..but from the logic some people are using in the LS situation..I thought hmmm.:dozey:

My response had nothing to do with my dislike for Liverpool but I'll answer your question. No it's not racist for a French black man to call an English black man a n***** in an argument because they are both black. Even if he threw his nationality in there before calling him a n*****, it's still not racist because nationalities are not races.

Ok, that your opinion which I don't agree with but that's fine.

NSF
5th January '12, 02:06 PM
But if rules are followed to the letter a black guy isn't allowed to use the N word as its still a racial slur, doesnt matter if it's from one black person to another.

The Messiah
5th January '12, 02:07 PM
Not even.
The majority are calling LS racist due to him using a racist term, true
So under the same logic...is Evra also a racist..?
not at you directly messiah and ignore the offended comment, that was trolling....
Just trying to provoke thought..lol
Saying its null because Evra is black and saying it once ain't the reason I'm looking for,

For me personally he is just gassed and pumped up for his game and heis saying loose things.
It don't make me think he hates English black for example..UBS from the logis some people are using in the LS situation..I thought hmmm.:dozey:

Find the post, but I have already said that the only conclusion that can be made from this is that Suarez used an term that can be interpreted as offensive. That conclusion can't be drawn is that Suarez is racist - imo it's unlikely.

Fact remains that if Suarez hadn't said anything dubious, he wouldn't have given Evra the opportunity to exaggerate the story, so he only has himself to blame for that.

DontCare
5th January '12, 02:08 PM
Is this still going on :lol:

Sir Kippington
5th January '12, 02:12 PM
But if rules are followed to the letter a black guy isn't allowed to use the N word as its still a racial slur, doesnt matter if it's from one black person to another.

Any black person who says blacks are unable to racially abuse other blacks is lost.
Don't know about house and field n***ers bro?

You know what...yous a ni**er..and I don't mean that in no nice way!

Bernie Mac RIP

DontCare
5th January '12, 02:14 PM
Any black person who says blacks are unable to racially abuse other blacks is lost.
Don't know about house and field n***ers bro?

You know what...yous a ni**er..and I don't mean that in no nice way!

Bernie Mac RIP

Are u white?