Hij 187 Stepper El Asesino DTR Alter E-ghost

sports room goons get itt

Matt91
31st December '11, 04:27 PM
No suprise really Suarez is shit and overhyped

Sosa
31st December '11, 04:29 PM
heskey >>>>>>>>>> carrol

i honestly believe roy carrol would be more effective up front for loserpool.

EA
31st December '11, 04:29 PM
Despite the recent criticism, Heskey was a very good player BITD. Since him & Owen, Liverpool haven't had a better tag-team up front.

wud
31st December '11, 04:34 PM
anyone that jumps on this heskey hating bandwagon knows nothing about football tbh, has always been a good target man and works hard. Obviously nowhere near as much as he used to do, but those stats say it all really

Danielson
31st December '11, 04:36 PM
Heskey >>>

I still lol'd @ thread title though.

Scrappy123
31st December '11, 04:37 PM
That's hardly a par. Heskey was a huge asset to Liverpool back in the day. Never liked the whole hate bandwagon. Granted he should not of started in the WC, but he has still had a decent career and a very good one at Liverpool. His stats show that.

Alter E-ghost
31st December '11, 04:43 PM
More effective maybe, this isn't moneyball (see imdb) fam, for over half a season liverpool didn't score without Suarez on the pitch LOL. About overhyped, he is liverpools best outfield player atm. When I say that I mean how many first rate teams he could get into compared to his counterparts.

Pirate
31st December '11, 04:49 PM
I'll never hate on Heskey having watched him for Wigan in the "glory side" of Palacios, Valencia, Kirkland, Bramble (lul)

Alter E-ghost
31st December '11, 04:50 PM
Team mates I meant, also what heskey has become is not telling of his past, he used to have a good function at looool. It worked but he's shit now and Suarez is the superior player by a way.

Hutch
31st December '11, 04:58 PM
Suarez (minus the diving) >>>>>>
Heskey at Liverpool >>>>>>

BIGLEE
31st December '11, 04:58 PM
Heskey was a don at pool though

DTR
31st December '11, 05:02 PM
:laugh::laugh:

Big 45
31st December '11, 05:05 PM
lol Heskey was shit, he had 1 decent season.

Alter E-ghost
31st December '11, 05:06 PM
I'll never hate on Heskey having watched him for Wigan in the "glory side" of Palacios, Valencia, Kirkland, Bramble (lul)

Real talk Wigan got raped for their talent, rightly so.

Diss04
31st December '11, 05:09 PM

Mate...

Matt91
31st December '11, 05:09 PM
I thought this was a troll fred, Suarez goal scoring record is second to none

Danny Trejo
31st December '11, 05:16 PM

Exactly

Sosa
31st December '11, 05:27 PM
1 more decent season/year then suarez so far then?

31st December '11, 06:00 PM

r/s

Brisboy84
31st December '11, 06:10 PM
From the link posted in the OP:

Suarez appearances - 34. Heskey appearances - 53. Not a fair comparison is it :dozey:

Keyser Söze
31st December '11, 06:14 PM
Heskey WAS good.

Boq5JgUg1CE

Hij
31st December '11, 06:46 PM
Suarez is sick you still lost 3-1 :laugh:

:lfchij:

Tre
3rd January '12, 01:56 AM
This thread needs a video to show when Heskey was great...

Clive Eboue
3rd January '12, 03:28 AM
Suarez isn't over hyped but he's drowning in the surrounding mediocrity. If he joined a big club he would do wonders.

chris89
3rd January '12, 03:34 AM
Suarez isn't over hyped but he's drowning in the surrounding mediocrity. If he joined a big club he would do wonders.

:woah:

Hij EazyNah

M.O.G.
3rd January '12, 09:22 AM
Suarez left Ajax to join one of Englands biggest clubs, i'll say no more and let the history and fan base speak for us

MyLord
3rd January '12, 09:34 AM
lol good thread mayne

I think Suarez has got a better work rate than bleskey.

Clive Eboue
3rd January '12, 08:14 PM
Suarez needs to be in a team consistently, SERIOUSLY challenging for trophies. Liverpool are a big club, of course, based on history and prestige but on current form and the players available to them they are not. Same with Arsenal.

Pirate
3rd January '12, 08:58 PM
Suarez left Ajax to join one of Englands biggest clubs, i'll say no more and let the history and fan basespeak for us

lul, that dont make your team good though

Nigel
3rd January '12, 09:25 PM
Heskey was a team player, playing alongside Fowler and Owen, who were both on top form banging them in and they had Barmby and Gerrard in midfield giving them good ball. Heskey just complemented it all.

I bet if Suarez was in a side with Owen, Gerrard ect. at their best he would be like Van Nistelrooy at Utd goals wise.

The Messiah
3rd January '12, 11:33 PM
Despite the recent criticism, Heskey was a very good player BITD. Since him & Owen, Liverpool haven't had a better tag-team up front.

That's hardly a par. Heskey was a huge asset to Liverpool back in the day.

Heskey was a don at pool though.

Team mates I meant, also what heskey has become is not telling of his past, he used to have a good function at looool. It worked but he's shit now and Suarez is the superior player by a way.

Function is key in football. What's the point in having a player like Denilson who has one of the highest pass completion rates but fuck all else, when you can have Darren Fletcher, who is by no means outstanding, but a solid player.

Look through Man United's teamsheets, O'Shea, Wes Brown, Dennis Irwin, Nicky Butt... There are plenty of these players mixed in with the Giggs, Nani, Ronaldo, Beckham, Scholes, Cantona type players.

I would choose a functional/effective player over a marquee signing every time.

MoneyMan
3rd January '12, 11:40 PM

Good way of putting it.

Alter E-ghost
4th January '12, 03:04 AM

Function is key in football. What's the point in having a player like Denilson who has one of the highest pass completion rates but fuck all else, when you can have Darren Fletcher, who is by no means outstanding, but a solid player.

Look through Man United's teamsheets, O'Shea, Wes Brown, Dennis Irwin, Nicky Butt... There are plenty of these players mixed in with the Giggs, Nani, Ronaldo, Beckham, Scholes, Cantona type players.

I would choose a functional/effective player over a marquee signing every time.

Im not sure if you're against what I was saying generally but to clarify of you have a function you can still stand out. I guess that's why Valencia stepped up to the next level of winger too from Wigan because his style of play suits us well as our attack is often quick or at least on the counter. Anyway Suarez provides more than goals for Liverpool, he provides a spark and is by no means a marquee signing, if that's what you were implying, like Carroll has been thus far lol.

M.O.G.
4th January '12, 09:17 AM
lul, that dont make your team good though

Didnt say good tbh, said one of Englands biggest teams which Liverpool are