Welterweight bout: United States Matt Riddle vs. Brazil Luis Ramos[1]

Lightweight bout: United States Jacob Volkmann vs. Mexico Efrain Escudero[1]

Welterweight bout: South Korea Dong Hyun Kim vs. Canada Sean Pierson[1]

Preliminary card (televised)

Lightweight bout: Nigeria Anthony Njokuani vs. United States Danny Castillo[1]

Featherweight bout: England Ross Pearson vs. Brazil Junior AssunÁ„o[1]

Main card

Featherweight bout: United States Nam Phan vs. United States Jimy Hettes[1]

Light Heavyweight bout: Belarus Vladimir Matyushenko vs. Sweden Alexander Gustafsson[1]

Welterweight bout: United States Jon Fitch vs. United States Johny Hendricks[1]

Lightweight bout: United States Nate Diaz vs. United States Donald Cerrone[1]

Heavyweight bout: United States Brock Lesnar vs. Netherlands Alistair Overeem[1]

predictions

Joe
30th December '11, 03:39 PM
lesnar >>>

Flšk
30th December '11, 07:26 PM
lesnar >>>

hes gonna get a beating

superdaddy
31st December '11, 12:21 AM
Post links in here when it's on yeah, cause I always struggle to find links for the UFC events.

kilik
31st December '11, 12:23 AM
lesnar will be KOd by the 2nd round

cant pick a winner in cerrone vs diaz. im backing diaz but cerrone is legit

superdaddy
31st December '11, 12:27 AM
lesnar will be KOd by the 2nd round

I said the same thing.

V.I.PERSTAR
31st December '11, 01:12 AM
Overeem's going to knockout Lesnar that guys striking is just devastating but I'm curious to see if Brock's improved his overall game and what shape his going to be in after the illness he had which took so much from him.

Don Pape$ Montanna
31st December '11, 02:06 AM
links???

NSF
31st December '11, 02:29 AM
If Brock can keep it on the ground for a round or two then he'll have a better chance of winning cos Overeems gas tank isn't that great but Brock will be murdered if he gets into a clinch cos Overeem will knee his face into row Z in the arena. I don't think Overeem will come out swinging giving Brock the advantage.

Scrappy123
31st December '11, 02:35 AM
Bump or Mention me when Lesnar is on guys please

Safe:evilgrin::-D

Flšk
31st December '11, 03:05 AM
less than 1 hour left.

superdaddy
31st December '11, 04:03 AM
Any links?!?!?!

V.I.PERSTAR
31st December '11, 05:13 AM
link

http://www.ilemi.me/38605/2/Watch-UFC-141--Lesnar-vs-Overeem/

V.I.PERSTAR
31st December '11, 05:59 AM
It's time niggas.

kilik
31st December '11, 06:21 AM
Overeem won the way I thought he would.

The par is I had a group bet and was on my way to big winnings. Then fitch got KOd in 10 seconds. He was the guy I was most sure on looool. Every other fight I won

pepsiboycoke
31st December '11, 06:21 AM
Is Brock fucking retarded? The whole story of the fight is could Brock take him down, he should have come in and freight trained him, run him into the cage and dragged his leg out from underneath. What the hell is he doing standing up?

superdaddy
31st December '11, 06:29 AM
Is Brock fucking retarded? The whole story of the fight is could Brock take him down, he should have come in and freight trained him, run him into the cage and dragged his leg out from underneath. What the hell is he doing standing up?

He cashed out on that fight, He knew he wern't gonna win on that. Overeem is very skilled.

kilik
31st December '11, 06:31 AM
soon as he lost i knew he would retire. hes a multi millionaire and unless hes fighting for the title he aint odt.

V.I.PERSTAR
31st December '11, 06:31 AM
Just like I said, I swear Overeem's striking has to be the best in the world he times it and when he hits it you can feel the impact from just watching it. When that kick hit Lesnar you just knew he wasn't gonna stay up, comfortable victory for Overeem and I can't wait for him vs Cigano. Par for Lesnar though unfortunate with his condition but it's in his best interest to retire so it's understandable.

blueboysotv
31st December '11, 11:40 AM

have you watched MMA before or did your mum get you a tapout shirt for christmas and now u think u know something? no send

daspecimen
31st December '11, 11:57 AM
decent event.

shocked by how good diaz was and fitch getting slumped

NSF
31st December '11, 12:10 PM
Diaz only looked good cos Cerrone didn't show up, he looked like he'd been dragged out of bed. Rogans constant nut swinging on him was annoying the fuck out of me.

Ubereem >>>>>>>>>

daspecimen
31st December '11, 01:43 PM
both diaz brothers have made excellent stand up fighters look like novices in recent fights (daley, cyborg, penn and now cowboy) and that is no coincidence.

cowboy was on it more than i've seen until the fight started. the diaz bros are excellent at the mental aspect of fighting

NSF
31st December '11, 02:02 PM
Yeah I know the Diaz brothers have good striking, but it looked better last night because Cerrone seemed to forget everything he's learnt about head movement. Both brothers are cunts anyway.

pepsiboycoke
2nd January '12, 05:33 PM
have you watched MMA before or did your mum get you a tapout shirt for christmas and now u think u know something? no send

Sorry mate, your right my opinion is wrong. Brock was right to stand in front of Overeem, the K-1 tournament winner. What are you talking bout? I understand you have to set up the takedowns, but when he came in against Velasquez, Lesnar just took one step and hurled himself at Cain in basically a football tackle.

I'm saying that if he had done the same against Overeem, sure, he might have got caught with a knee, but I reckon he would have pushed Reem to the cage and pulled his legs out from underneath him, suddenly Reem is in the same position as Mir was when they had their second fight.

I'm not saying Lesnar would have totally killed him like that, but its better than trying to box with a guy who kills on the stand up. If you think Lesnars half attempt at holding onto Reems leg is a proper Brock Lesnar TD attempt, you can shut up, carry on thinking Fedor is the best in the world. no send

blueboysotv
3rd January '12, 02:10 PM

Sorry mate, your right my opinion is wrong. Brock was right to stand in front of Overeem, the K-1 tournament winner. What are you talking bout? I understand you have to set up the takedowns, but when he came in against Velasquez, Lesnar just took one step and hurled himself at Cain in basically a football tackle.

I'm saying that if he had done the same against Overeem, sure, he might have got caught with a knee, but I reckon he would have pushed Reem to the cage and pulled his legs out from underneath him, suddenly Reem is in the same position as Mir was when they had their second fight.

I'm not saying Lesnar would have totally killed him like that, but its better than trying to box with a guy who kills on the stand up. If you think Lesnars half attempt at holding onto Reems leg is a proper Brock Lesnar TD attempt, you can shut up, carry on thinking Fedor is the best in the world. no send

everyman and his dog knew that lesnar wanted to take overeem down. If you dont set up a takedown with strikes then you likely ot get kneed. overeem has the best knees in MMA he knew if he "freight trained him" as you suggested even a glancing knee would knock him out. His stand up has always been very basic and after the velesquez loss he was nervous to engage espacially after acknowledging he should not have bullrushed cain. The problem is that he striking is not good enough to take down someone like overeem and he knew this. He got away with it against other people becasue he was so fast since the illness he does not have the explosion and speed. so what happened in the fight was becasue if his basic striking and not being able to set up and take down so he was stuck in no mans land and was kind of like a deer in the headlights.

"run him into the cage" this is excactly what he would not have wanted. See overeem strength training he is very strong if he was up against the cage he would likely be reversed or reem would push him off and create speace. if he creates space then hes back to square one but more likely they would be in a clinch. now lets think who would be better in a clinch? ubereem and his K1 credentials or brock. the beginning of the end for brock was a knee. and in the clinch he would very likely have got kneed.

"Sorry mate, your right my opinion is wrong. Brock was right to stand in front of Overeem, the K-1 tournament winner."
when did i say this? o ye i didnt. every fight starts standing he has no choice and read above and for his take down to be succesful he would need to do with strikes at least a jab. he had no chocie the problem is simply hes striking is way to basic when facing a fighter with very good stand up.

"pulled his legs out from underneath him, suddenly Reem is in the same position as Mir was when they had their second fight."
likely not. overeem is very good at getting back to his feet maybe the best at this see the werdum fight for a great example of this.

If you think Lesnars half attempt at holding onto Reems leg is a proper Brock Lesnar TD attempt, you can shut up, carry on thinking Fedor is the best in the world. no send

again i never said that you are implying i did but i never said that did i? and as of for the carrying on thinking fedor is the best in the world? lol again i have never in my life said this. when fedor was in his prime in pride i never said this let alone on here so where are you getting that idea from i dont know?

as all ive just wrote you could argue all day long well never know. all i was commenting on was the fact you said is brock retarded which is a bit of stupid thing to say thats all for the reasons above and you then went on to imply things i said that i have never said.

inb4 too long didnt read