PDA

View Full Version : Are you fucking joking ?

Keyser Söze
30th December '11, 12:45 AM
http://www.birminghammail.net/birmingham-sport/aston-villa-fc/aston-villa-news/2011/12/29/aston-villa-injury-update-as-hutton-promises-there-is-more-to-come-97319-30028728/

We paid £5 mill for your drunk arse !

You're a prick in real life. I've lost all hope in Villa this season. I loved football, not anymore. Hope Villa get relegated.

Rambo
30th December '11, 12:47 AM
says in the article 3.5

i feel your pain though bro, I'm sick of the greed league

Mr. Jefferies
30th December '11, 12:48 AM
http://www.birminghammail.net/birmingham-sport/aston-villa-fc/aston-villa-news/2011/12/29/aston-villa-injury-update-as-hutton-promises-there-is-more-to-come-97319-30028728/

You're a prick in real life. I've lost all hope in Villa this season. I loved football, not anymore. Hope Villa get relegated.

that's the spirit.

Keyser Söze
30th December '11, 12:51 AM
Jefferies are you taking the piss ?

have you watched a villa game this season ?

BIGDON
30th December '11, 01:00 AM
whats the problem? he had a injury and is now coming back and wants time to settle in this happens at every club with often much bigger price tags fans need to be more patient

Keyser Söze
30th December '11, 01:34 AM
really ? you fucking rate Hutton as a right back ? It's a waste of £5 mill when we have Culler and two youngsters at right back. Mcleash is clueless ! He got birmingham relegated twice. TWICE YOU CUNTS !

Rambo
30th December '11, 01:36 AM
really ? you fucking rate Hutton as a right back ? It's a waste of £5 mill when we have Culler and two youngsters at right back. Mcleash is clueless ! He got birmingham relegated twice. TWICE YOU CUNTS !

who is this culler you talk of?

Mr. Jefferies
30th December '11, 01:41 AM
i was just winding you up lol, it was the relegation comment that got me, i wouldn't want my team to be relegated although i do know the feeling but for different reasons.

what's the situation with lerner now? is he still a fan's favourite?

Hij
30th December '11, 01:41 AM
Jefferies are you taking the piss ?

have you watched a villa game this season ?

Lol at people watching games an then having opinions

BIGDON
30th December '11, 01:45 AM
lol

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2011/12/29/article-0-0F4467FD00000578-697_468x286.jpg

Stephen Ireland has been warned about his future conduct by Aston Villa manager Alex McLeish after embarrassing pictures of him smoking a Shisha pipe and drinking appeared on Twitter.

The Villa midfielder was spoken to by McLeish after his girlfriend, Jessica Lawlor, posted an image with the tagline: ‘Shisha, alcohol and Xmas songs — doesn’t get better than this.’

The picture appeared just 24 hours after Ireland had been substituted with an injury against Arsenal and in the same week that fellow Villa midfielder Barry Bannan fronted a drink-driving campaign.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2079990/Stephen-Ireland-warned-Twitter-conduct.html#ixzz1hyTLZ145

Matt91
30th December '11, 01:50 AM
:lol:

Villa are fuckin awful, possibly the most boring team to watch

Danielson
30th December '11, 01:53 AM

#Pain

:laugh:

Jack 1017
30th December '11, 02:28 AM
Football>>>>>>>>>>>

sunil
30th December '11, 03:13 AM
lol @darrenbent the cunt bet he wishes he never left sunderland

Hij
30th December '11, 03:18 PM
oi having slept on it, its not even that bad

like all players don't have a drink or chill out with their girlfriends.

Keyser Söze
3rd January '12, 12:23 AM
Villa <<<<<<<<<<<<

Grizzly
3rd January '12, 01:09 AM
I hope villa get relegated also. Lol at loads of villa fans saying "let's get behind him, give him a chance" now regretting it. I dun said in his first season with us. He's fucking shit! Hope he gets a boot kicked in his face next game.

Rambo
3rd January '12, 01:13 AM
Grizzly

you at the game on saturday?

Grizzly
3rd January '12, 02:12 PM
Grizzly

you at the game on saturday?

Nah, got things to do in the morning so by the time i got there i'd of missed the first half. going to have to go pub to watch it.
you?

Rambo
3rd January '12, 04:57 PM
ill be there bro, fucking hate the blues

Grizzly
3rd January '12, 05:49 PM
ill be there bro, fucking hate the blues

lol why u so mad bro

TheComedown
3rd January '12, 06:13 PM
Im a villa fan and we have been utter dogs this year, i used to love watching villa as a kid, big personalities and good players
They are just bollocks now, we have some good youngesters who need a chance, im chuffed we have shay given.
Hutton should not start a game again
Heskey is bollocks but i think he tries

Depressing time to support villa, i dont want relegation
my hopes are with Albrighton, Bannan, Herd, Clark, Gabby

Grizzly
3rd January '12, 07:16 PM
Problem with Vile fans is you all think you're better than what you are, and deserve to be playing european football every year. Not the case, always been a VERY average team. It's about time you lot realised that.

and TheComedown i'm sorry bro, gabby is fucking shite.

wud
3rd January '12, 07:46 PM
and TheComedown i'm sorry bro, gabby is fucking shite.

I'm not a villa fan but disagree with this, play him as a striker and not on the wing (ie Houllier and McCleish most of the time) and he'll score and create chances. Plus his pace >>>

He's a better striker than Bent at any rate

Keyser Söze
4th January '12, 12:06 AM
Problem with Vile fans is you all think you're better than what you are, and deserve to be playing european football every year. Not the case, always been a VERY average team. It's about time you lot realised that.

We're a top 7 team. Just need to get rid of the clueless ginger cunt.

Blues last season played 20 24 pts relegated

Villa this season played 20 23 pts

TheComedown
5th January '12, 02:10 PM
Gabbys pace is one of the best in the prem, he can often seem abit miserable and not into a game though i have noticed recently
we have been bollocks and boring to watch since about last season, i think mcleish will have to go soon or people just wont turn up to games

quality
5th January '12, 02:16 PM

Blues last season played 20 24 pts relegated

Villa this season played 20 23 pts

N/S but both Everton and Newcastle are better than Villa. Maybe even Fulham.

Matt91
5th January '12, 03:31 PM
Top 7 :lol:

Xtra P
5th January '12, 06:05 PM
Did a nice job on Chelski if nothing else

Keyser Söze
5th January '12, 06:47 PM
N/S but both Everton and Newcastle are better than Villa. Maybe even Fulham.

Newcastle are just having one of those seasons i think, they wont be anywhere near top 6 come the end of the season. Everton have always had a good side and an amazing manager in Moyes, all they need is some financial backing.

Top 7 :lol:

Great input, top five poster.

Did a nice job on Chelski if nothing else

Think we were lucky with Chelsea, they had a really bad day at the office.

Matt91
5th January '12, 07:46 PM
Newcastle are just having one of those seasons i think, they wont be anywhere near top 6 come the end of the season. Everton have always had a good side and an amazing manager in Moyes, all they need is some financial backing.

Great input, top five poster.

Think we were lucky with Chelsea, they had a really bad day at the office.

Top 5 fan, say no more. :dozey:

MyLord
5th January '12, 07:54 PM

YNWA

Keyser Söze
5th January '12, 09:36 PM
Top 5 fan, say no more. :dozey:

Oh yeah, im the only Villa fan that hates McLeish.

http://www.mcleishout.co.uk/

Grizzly
5th January '12, 09:54 PM
Even if a big protest does go off, Randy Lerner won't listen.
Good luck in the Championship next season bros.

BIGDON
24th April '12, 11:51 PM
could Villa actually go down?

lowest wins this season after already relegated Wolves still got to play West Brom Tottenham and Norwich

reminds me of us under Zola tbh sold best players no money invested youth team players thrown in and a manager out of his depth

chris89
24th April '12, 11:52 PM
I remember when keyser soze laughed at me for saying McCleish was gonna be their new manager :laugh:

MoneyMan
25th April '12, 12:17 AM

lululululululululu

Hij
25th April '12, 12:23 AM
lululululululululu

Neither are we?

MoneyMan
25th April '12, 12:28 AM
Neither are we?

He never predicted that though and 2 cup finals is a very good maker-upper for that.

Hij why the fuck you have to say that anyway smh

Hij
25th April '12, 12:32 AM
While laughing at Villa is always good big up GoodFella

No need to laugh at a prediction for Newcastle finishing top 6 when we might not finish top 10, plus you negged me earlier faggot get over it

RealOnRoad
25th April '12, 03:35 AM
I think we are all surprised at Newcastle, fair play to them.

GrimmeySimmey
25th April '12, 03:37 AM
I think we are all surprised at Newcastle, fair play to them.

They deserve CL football at the least.

Keyser Söze
25th April '12, 09:18 PM
I remember when keyser soze laughed at me for saying McCleish was gonna be their new manager :laugh:

I never would have though the chairman would be soooo deluded to appoint that clown as our Manager.

lululululululululu

Your face is fucked !

could Villa actually go down?

lowest wins this season after already relegated Wolves still got to play West Brom Tottenham and Norwich

reminds me of us under Zola tbh sold best players no money invested youth team players thrown in and a manager out of his depth

All the team below us have a harder run of fixtures. Don't think we'll go down but we really need to get rid of this fuck idiot.

Keyser Söze
25th April '12, 09:39 PM
http://www.thevillablog.co.uk/images/stories/relegator%201.jpg

Grizzly
25th April '12, 11:20 PM
BOING BOING BAGGIES>>
hope they stuff you saturday tbh

if we go up and you come down fwovowvrwroir >>>> dpmo

LeBcfc
25th April '12, 11:53 PM

Omg lol typical villa fan, top 7 you havin a laugh
Chelsea
Arsenal
Man u
Man city
Spurs
Fulham
Liverpool
Newcastle
Stoke

Theres nine teams without thinkin which are better then u

This season villa played 35 with 36 pts
Last season birmingham played 35 with 38 pts and went down

Lucky if u avoid the drop cmon wigan, bolton, qpr JamieQpr

Mr. Jefferies
25th April '12, 11:57 PM
Anybody want a bet thread on Villa to go down?

GrimmeySimmey
26th April '12, 12:00 AM

Would bet on villa to go down, no send.

LeBcfc
26th April '12, 12:00 AM
Relagation thread wusd be >>>

BIGDON
26th April '12, 12:05 AM

bet thread for final day of the Championship aswell please bro all games are at 12.30

#battlefor2nd

LeBcfc
26th April '12, 12:05 AM
bet thread for final day of the Championship aswell please bro all games are at 12.30

#,battlefor2nd

Huu got bro

BIGDON
26th April '12, 12:31 AM
Huu got bro

Hull at home and need a massive favor from Coventry against Southampton

just having a look at the predictor 4 goals looks the best bet from us as probably the best we can hope for with Coventry is a draw

lasagna will be great for Southampton a nice healthy lunch ttkk

Hutch
26th April '12, 12:55 AM
Every week I bet against Villa because it's obvious they won't score more than 1 goal lol. Since Bent has been injured they have scored 7 goals in 9 games. Swear it's normally from a set piece as well.
Robbie Keane was a huge loss too.

Think they need to change manager, the fans clearly hate McLeish cos he's ex Birmingham and new managers usually improve performances.

C from B
26th April '12, 01:37 AM
Every week I bet against Villa because it's obvious they won't score more than 1 goal lol. Since Bent has been injured they have scored 7 goals in 9 games. Swear it's normally from a set piece as well.
Robbie Keane was a huge loss too.

Think they need to change manager, the fans clearly hate McLeish cos he's ex Birmingham and new managers usually improve performances.

:laugh:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/blog/2012/apr/25/aston-villa-fans-alex-mcleish?CMP=twt_gu

that surprisingly is very much bang on
this is mcleesh 4th season in the prem and he has te potential to have been relegated in 3 seasons but was appointed on proven premiership experience whilst the realistic target was firstly 6th then 9th now its 17 he sets up to not lose the most draws in the league by a a gap only wolves have won less games its boring its shit hes avin a laugh
the vote of confidence has come he will be gone season end though

these yanks know fukall about a premiership club do they?
paul fukner had a wedding last summer this bodge job was rushed for that tbr
listened to fans abt mclaren but then appoint mcleesh :laugh:
investments will happen

Parrr
26th April '12, 11:15 AM
villa had 1 or two seasons with a decent finish if i recall? no way a top 7 team, any mid table side and this season a wank relegation battle side

Keyser Söze
26th April '12, 10:33 PM
lol stoke and fulham

And i couldn't give a fuck who McLeish managed before Villa.

FoundTheGif
26th April '12, 10:36 PM
McLeish is a terrible manager, I have no doubt that the ex-birmingham manager has a factor in their hate, but he's pretty shite.

Keyser Söze
26th April '12, 10:43 PM
Maybe for people from Birmingham. He's a shit manager, 13 points from 16 games in 2012 loooooooooool

I think we might go down. West Bromwich Albion away, Tottenham at home and Norwich away, that's not easy.

Alex McLeish is an inept football manager, end of !

LeBcfc
26th April '12, 10:59 PM
fulham and stoke r better. am i wrong?

26th April '12, 11:05 PM
villa :laugh:

bet you cunts wished mon stayed lol.. yeah he wasted some money on players but atleast he was making progress..

you won't get any points from your remaining games..

LeBcfc
26th April '12, 11:20 PM
http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRy1balUlpnMbLbV6KNN_8JlnDBlplvv zHX0kJqj9vZy8_Tnx_nqJWW_NiVDA

Grizzly
27th April '12, 10:24 AM
will be a baggies fan also tomorrow>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Jay do us a favour bro

:laugh: vile<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

fucking load of shit.

mcliesh>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
he's working wonders vowwrvowvrowvowv>>>

Jay
27th April '12, 04:53 PM
Heard a villa fan on the radio the other day. Said it is mathematically impossible for the villa to go down. Should go down just for being that guy being that stupid imo.

C from B
27th April '12, 07:21 PM
shane long to bang a hat trick >>>
opefully

28th April '12, 07:39 PM
villa :laugh:

you won't get any points from your remaining games..

Hij
28th April '12, 07:46 PM

They got a point

Hij
28th April '12, 07:47 PM
Heard a villa fan on the radio the other day. Said it is mathematically impossible for the villa to go down. Should go down just for being that guy being that stupid imo.

QPR would have to displace them I would imagine and they wont

28th April '12, 07:57 PM
They got a point
I know i'm binging my post forward.. They won't get any points and will just get relegated..

Keyser Söze
8th May '12, 01:21 AM
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/17985504

Thank god. Now we just need to get rid of the clown.