PDA

View Full Version : Demba Ba

quality
28th December '11, 01:06 PM
Just seen on SSN, he has the best minutes per goal ratio in Premier League history.

And Pulis signed Crouch and Jerome instead :laugh:

Xtra P
28th December '11, 01:11 PM
Arsenal need to sign this guy. Natural goal scorer.

DTR
28th December '11, 01:21 PM
Sick guy.

Samir_NasG
28th December '11, 01:25 PM
Dodgy knees innit. That's why he failed his Stoke medical and why Newcastle were brave to take a risk on him, paid off tho.

BIGDON
28th December '11, 01:29 PM
so wish West Ham kept him :(

wud
28th December '11, 01:56 PM
so wish West Ham kept him :(

Relegation release clause in his contract >>>>

When he first signed for us I made the call that he'd be the next toon legend. Fans love him which, I hope, translates into him being loyal and not being swayed by a big money move. Deserves the number 9 shirt.

Tommy
28th December '11, 02:06 PM
One-season wonder.

BIGLEE
28th December '11, 02:14 PM
Beast. One season wonder how's that check his record at his clubs cheers.

The Don
28th December '11, 02:16 PM
first game for west ham i told my irons supporting boy they'd got a really gd player

"na he looks shit" lol

i think he's found his level at newcastle don't think he'd be as prolific at arsenal or chelsea

Tommy
28th December '11, 02:17 PM
Beast. One season wonder how's that check his record at his clubs cheers.

lolwhat?

Half a season for West Ham and a career for sub-par sides? Give it a break.

M.O.G.
28th December '11, 02:23 PM
^^^ It isnt easy to score in the prem, especially for as you say 'sub-standard' teams, give the bloke credit, he's bang on it so far this season.

wud
28th December '11, 02:24 PM
lolwhat?

Half a season for West Ham and a career for sub-par sides? Give it a break.

Newcastle are a sub-par side?

:woah:

Tommy
28th December '11, 02:30 PM
Newcastle are a sub-par side?

:woah:

I wasn't referring to Newcastle.

Booga
28th December '11, 08:01 PM
Been a fan of this guy for a while now, he's doing good - hopefully he performs for the whole season.

Not a one season wonder in the slightest though

Danielson
28th December '11, 08:03 PM
he's been in my fantasy football squad since September - Ba >>>

Zoffie
28th December '11, 08:05 PM
He came with a good reputation, I'd never seen or heard of him before, he was really good at West Ham & has kicked on at Newcastle, I don't see any reason why he won't be good at a more competitive club, but like Modric & Bale et al at Spurs..

It's actually better when all the talent doesn't get sucked up by the top clubs. It's good that somehow Newcastle managed to get Ben Arfa. They have good talent & I hope their scouts continue on doing a good job.

Pirate
28th December '11, 08:17 PM
Mackem Tommy hatin' on Demba lol it's cool bro, least you got Bent and Gyan... oh shit wait

But seriously, the man is unstoppable, 14 goals so far with the best goals per min ratio - including a good few whilst fasting for Ramadan lol

Hij
28th December '11, 08:19 PM
One-season wonder.Can't say I've seen a lot of him but there are loads of strikers who bang loads in then turn shit the next season.

Tommy
29th December '11, 01:29 AM
Mackem Tommy hatin' on Demba lol it's cool bro, least you got Bent and Gyan... oh shit wait

But seriously, the man is unstoppable, 14 goals so far with the best goals per min ratio - including a good few whilst fasting for Ramadan lol

We still have Gyan, what do you mean?

Rambo
29th December '11, 02:05 AM
good player, always looks awkward when playing

has overachieved so far this season

Tony Starks
29th December '11, 02:13 AM
We still have Gyan, what do you mean?

http://answers.bettor.com/images/Articles/thumbs/extralarge/Sunderland-striker-Asamoah-Gyan-upset-with-Steve-Bruce-after-move-to-Al-Ain-101147.jpg

r7L-2cPyeiI

Rambo
29th December '11, 02:15 AM
not as good as

http://www.expressandstar.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/AMA07_BLACKBURN_WOLVES.jpg

Shower Posse
29th December '11, 02:26 AM
Ba>>>>>

When people were on Parkersburg dick last season I thought Ba was a more important player for them IMO
But Avram played cole and piquionne instead :dead:

The Messiah
29th December '11, 02:30 AM
It's actually better when all the talent doesn't get sucked up by the top clubs. It's good that somehow Newcastle managed to get Ben Arfa. They have good talent & I hope their scouts continue on doing a good job.

Ben Arfa had history with bad injuries. Again, Newcastle took a gamble on him, a pretty good one imo.

Zoffie
29th December '11, 02:46 AM
No Ben Arfa wasn't cast aside cause of his injury record, the main reason why ppl stayed away from him was because of the trouble he caused at Lyon & then Marseille, it was the Balotelli factor, they thought he was a rotten egg personality wise.

A lot of the best players in the world are like that, you're just a shit manager if you can't handle personalities imo

Pirate
29th December '11, 01:44 PM
Tommy Gyan ain't coming back lulul

Diss04
29th December '11, 01:47 PM
He scores goals.

Tommy
29th December '11, 02:10 PM
Tommy Gyan ain't coming back lulul

He's still a Sunderland player.

Also, not sure why you're plauding Darren Bent when he's once again shown his money-grabbing, cunt-face, arsehole twatbag ways.

Fuck Darren Bent. Ryan Noble's better anyway.

Pirate
29th December '11, 02:41 PM
Bent's an excellent goalscorer though, always rated him despite the automatic reaction of Mackem=Shit lol

Sincerely hope that the ACN isn't going on when we play you though still, need another 5-1

BIGDON
19th February '12, 10:46 PM
In Conversation With David Sullivan (Part 1): Demba Ba – “One of the Biggest Mistake of My Life”

http://www.westhamtillidie.com/2012/02/18/in-conversation-with-david-sullivan-part-1-demba-ba-one-of-the-biggest-mistake-of-my-life/

great interview it explains what happend between us/Newcastle and Hoffenheim and all about his wages and buy out clause

Matt91
19th February '12, 10:50 PM
that was such a monumental fuck up to let him go for free or whatever it was with him & hitzlsperger took a big loss in a very short period of time

BIGDON
19th February '12, 11:00 PM
that was such a monumental fuck up to let him go for free or whatever it was with him & hitzlsperger took a big loss in a very short period of time

lol init these our club was in a right mess reading these interviews though

Demba Ba@dembabafoot

I truly think sullivan miss me. What a man ;-)

Tony Starks
19th February '12, 11:16 PM
Really good interview that. Reading the other parts now

Kartel
19th February '12, 11:58 PM
Ba's contracts >>>

Keyser Söze
20th February '12, 12:52 AM
4bYfao0la_k

MoneyMan
20th February '12, 12:55 AM
:laugh:

Never saw that interview before, Ba's accent is jokes.

Matt91
20th February '12, 01:01 AM
:lol:

his accent>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<

it goes from sort've cockney to a bit geordie and at the end he sounded like a brummie