Mr. Jefferies
28th December '11, 12:12 AM
MoneyMan

BIGDON
28th December '11, 12:13 AM
big up the old firm

MoneyMan
28th December '11, 12:15 AM
Nice one mate, i'm all clued up about this, Celtic should dominate this. They have a much stronger midfield and up front and are on great form right now, Rangers on the other hand are flopping it and only have one top quality player.

Can you do goalscorers as well please mate?

http://www.oddschecker.com/football/scottish/scottish-premier/celtic-v-rangers/first-goalscorer

http://www.oddschecker.com/football/scottish/scottish-premier/celtic-v-rangers/anytime-goalscorer

Gary Hooper has made me a lot of money irl, well not a lot but he always scores when I bet on him lol so fancy sticking him on the list?

P.s. I don't understand shit about those lists I posted^^^ but i'm guessing you can figure them?!?

Mr. Jefferies
28th December '11, 12:17 AM
which players do you want? i got the odds from william hill so i'll take the odds from there. anytime goalscorer yeah?

BIGDON
28th December '11, 12:17 AM
Hooper and Jelavic are the most likely scorers

think Celtic will take this

MoneyMan
28th December '11, 12:28 AM
Yeah Mr. Jefferies anytime scorer please, Hooper and Jelavic are the best strikers on each team. Jelavic has been off form recently so will be looking to get back to winning ways in the OF, whereas Hooper has scored in each of the last 3 Old Firm matches.

If you can find any other odds then stick them on, dunno if you lot watch any Scottish footy at all but James Forrest at Celtic is sick, only 19 I think he looks like the 1st good baller Scotland have produced in a fucking while.
Celtic have quite a good few players infact, Wanyama, Kayal and Izaguirre could all be top players.

Kenny Dalglish has looked at Kayal for Liverpool, Fergie looked at Izaguirre for United, and Martin O'Neill wants Forrest apparently.

Tony Starks
28th December '11, 12:41 AM
Rangers ftw

Jelavic>>>

Scrappy123
28th December '11, 01:07 AM
Sick odds for Rangers.

Burden Durden
28th December '11, 02:28 AM
8pm kick off, bare pissed up glaswegians...i expect violence.

Matt91
28th December '11, 03:45 AM
Rangers>>>>

fuck celtic

Julio Cesar
28th December '11, 10:25 AM
Looking forward to this, come on celtic!!

mac
28th December '11, 10:41 AM
MoneyMan how do you know so much about old firm?

NSF
28th December '11, 11:46 AM
Celtic >>>>>>>

Walking around Glasgow as a kid with the Celtic shirt on, not realising how serious they take it <<<<. Some old cunt tried starting with me in a restaurant I was only about 10 lol.

mac
28th December '11, 12:40 PM
Fuck it.. all in on celtic MoneyMan if I lose, I'm never speaking to you again .

Romelu Lukaku
28th December '11, 12:47 PM
I'll be very shocked if Celtic get beat! Had tickets for this but my mate couldn't find a room anywhere! Probably watch it at the local Irish centre, always a good atmosphere there for Celtic games!!

Samir_NasG
28th December '11, 01:24 PM
need a draw here.

Julio Cesar
28th December '11, 04:56 PM
Definitley need to go to an old firm match soon, been to a few celtic matches not recently though. I think this will be closer than the odds suggest but I fancy Celtic to take this one.

Hutch
28th December '11, 05:40 PM
Rangers>>>>

fuck celtic

Bet on Celtic tho lol, if it's a draw <<<<
I bet on rangers too but that's just to cover my Celtic losses if they win.

MoneyMan
28th December '11, 07:06 PM
MAC lol I know a lot about all footy, I suppose I just take more notice of Scottish footy so it seems like i'm some expert, but it doesn't take an expert to see that Celtic should really win this game.

They have a far better team, are in better form and confidence, are at home, have no major injuries or suspensions.... whereas it is basically the opposite for Rangers.

Shocks do happen, of course, but I will be surprised if this is anything other than a home win.

Weather is a madness up north though so the match may be of poor quality, "typical British" footy style just booting it route 1 etc, hope not though. Some of you man who don't watch SPL at all will see some decent players and be pleasantly surprised I reckon.

Mr. Jefferies
28th December '11, 07:09 PM
ahh the spl, aka the sunday pub league.

BIGLEE
28th December '11, 07:18 PM
Spl is shocking lol

Pirate
28th December '11, 08:27 PM
NSF at least it was Glasgow rather than Belfast mate :laugh:

will be humming roamin in the gloamin and yelling tiocfaidh ar la tbh ttkk

Mr. Jefferies
28th December '11, 08:29 PM
this is an 8 o'clock kick off isn't it? does anyone want me to leave the betting open until 8?

Pirate
28th December '11, 08:33 PM
says 7.45 on beeb sport

Mr. Jefferies
28th December '11, 08:55 PM
been all celtic so far but rangers just hit the post out of nowhere.

mac
28th December '11, 09:55 PM
score anyone? and how long gone?

NSF
28th December '11, 09:57 PM
1-0 Celtic, Ledley.

53rd minute atm.

Mr. Jefferies
28th December '11, 09:58 PM
1-0 celtic, 54 mins.

mac
28th December '11, 09:59 PM
Cheers will rep later on, celtic >>>>>>>

NSF
28th December '11, 10:00 PM
The atmosphere then at Celtic Park >>>>

Mr. Jefferies
28th December '11, 10:04 PM
some atmosphere this, everyone stood and jumping and singing, really good.

ugh, just saw them all doing the 'poznan'. :pinkface:

NSF
28th December '11, 10:28 PM
That challenge from Healy should've been a red IMO, didn't even attempt to go for the ball.

NSF
28th December '11, 10:40 PM
Celtic win 1-0. They did well to make up the 15 points between rangers and overtake them though tbh.

Romelu Lukaku
28th December '11, 10:40 PM
Come to cash in my betting slip. :-D

Matt91
28th December '11, 10:42 PM
fuck these ira loving cunts

Julio Cesar
28th December '11, 10:44 PM
fuck these ira loving cunts

umad?

Pirate
28th December '11, 10:45 PM
And when the music stops, fuck King Billy and John Knox

fuck the Queen and the UDA

quality
28th December '11, 10:45 PM
Sectarianism is nearly as played out as the SPL tbh.

Matt91
28th December '11, 10:50 PM
umad?

why would I be?

I just don't condone terrorism :dozey: oh and religion<<

mac
28th December '11, 10:51 PM
Pay me please.

Glasgow Mandem
29th December '11, 02:25 AM
Glasgow greeen and white ya hun pricks!!!!!!!!!....... Celtic.... Celtic.... Come on you bhoys in greeen!!! Glasgows greeen and whit hahaha tooo easy fuck all the huns!!! Go on home british soldiers.... Its gonna be a party when maggie dies yasssssss!!!

MoneyMan
29th December '11, 02:45 AM
Glasgow greeen and white ya hun pricks!!!!!!!!!....... Celtic.... Celtic.... Come on you bhoys in greeen!!! Glasgows greeen and whit hahaha tooo easy fuck all the huns!!! Go on home british soldiers.... Its gonna be a party when maggie dies yasssssss!!!

lulululul hype ting!

The atmosphere then at Celtic Park >>>>

klSkt4ru4nU

*MANDESS*

some atmosphere this, everyone stood and jumping and singing, really good.

ugh, just saw them all doing the 'poznan'. :pinkface:

Please tell me your pinkface is because of obvious sarcasm mate? Celtic started that Huddle way before City copied Poznan, and Celtic do it much better anyway.
Celtic have the best fans in Britain by a fucking mile.

The game was a bit shit because of the weather but the fans made it exciting and there were some good passages of play from Celtic, some nice quick passing and shots, just didn't come off for them. Rangers were/are terrible lol, some next long ball team, hold tight @Tony Starks (http://www.grimeforum.com/forum/member.php?u=80) as well lol Jelavic was deadout.

Mr. Jefferies
29th December '11, 02:49 AM
Please tell me your pinkface is because of obvious sarcasm mate? Celtic started that Huddle way before City copied Poznan, and Celtic do it much better anyway.
Celtic have the best fans in Britain by a fucking mile.

i stand corrected then. :pinkface:

also i had to edit your post, the video nsf spoilered diverted the page to youtube.

MoneyMan
29th December '11, 03:00 AM
i stand corrected then. :pinkface:

also i had to edit your post, the video nsf spoilered diverted the page to youtube.

Yeah I fixed it myself I think as well mate, had a total mind fuck there and forgot how to embed youtube :laugh::dead::dozey:

Bare people in Europe have been doing those types of celebrations for decades, no-one can copyright "jumping up and down at football" lol but Celtic were defo the first to do it (on that scale) in this country, just like they started doing Just Can't Get Enough last season now everyone does it, do United do it btw?

Glasgow Mandem
29th December '11, 03:09 AM
We all live in a Catholic housing scheme
The walls are painted green
Michael Fagan Fucked the Queen

Pirate
29th December '11, 01:50 PM
For Erin's cause, GOD BLESS THE POPE