PDA

View Full Version : *Madness* Wenger to try and sign...

Boris Bowser
24th December '11, 02:52 AM
Thierry Henry again

or Bobby Zamorra if that doesn't work due to African Nations

Breaking news tomorrow

mud ting

Tony Starks
24th December '11, 02:53 AM
Really hope we dont

Julio Cesar
24th December '11, 03:03 AM
Thierry Henry again

or Bobby Zamorra if that doesn't work due to African Nations

Breaking news tomorrow

mud ting
looooooooooooooooooool times are hard at the Emirates

Cazorla
24th December '11, 03:07 AM
I'd happily take Henry back on the 2 month loan deal that's being proposed. Just to watch the legend walk at the Emirates again. Yes he's way past his best, he'd still make a bigger impact from the bench than Chamakh.

dizaster92
24th December '11, 03:20 AM
Henry yes

Zamora no (even thought he's better than chamakh)

sunil
24th December '11, 03:26 AM
wud b great to see henry back in premier league

zamora loool

DTR
24th December '11, 03:35 AM
Henry could still easily get 10 goals from coming off the bench this season.

24th December '11, 03:56 AM
that's sick always liked henry

Mr. Jefferies
24th December '11, 04:07 AM
he's alright but could he do it on a cold tuesday night at stoke?

AJNorthEast
24th December '11, 04:12 AM
Hes a legend, should stay away so hes remembered as one instead of "remember when he came back & he was shit"

Jack 1017
24th December '11, 04:30 AM
he's alright but could he do it on a cold tuesday night at stoke?

:woah:

We will be playing Champs league mid week bro u jelly?

Mr. Jefferies
24th December '11, 04:34 AM

not particularly, no.

daspecimen
24th December '11, 09:53 AM
wouldn't say no to either in the short term tbh.

chamakh isn't up to it and needs to be shipped out. park seems ok, but clearly when we got him he wasn't felt to be ready for the league (so why buy him especially considering the fact it's only likely to be a 2 year deal)

be nice to get someone in who is already adjusted to the league and can take some of the heat off rvp and I don't really care who that is as long as it isn't hugo rodellega

BIGLEE
24th December '11, 10:28 AM
Zamoras goal for us vs arsenal at emirates was a great moment

tippa
24th December '11, 11:39 AM
I'd happily take Henry back on the 2 month loan deal that's being proposed. Just to watch the legend walk at the Emirates again. Yes he's way past his best, he'd still make a bigger impact from the bench than Chamakh.

M.O.G.
24th December '11, 11:49 AM
Loool Zamora?? Come on Arsenal surely there's better alternatives

Samir_NasG
24th December '11, 11:57 AM
Zamora on the end of Theo n Gervinho Beckham esque crosses = oh wait. Fuck signing Za moron.

EA
24th December '11, 12:00 PM
I' dunno how this is funny tbh. Henry is still good enough to make an impact and really and truly, he shouldn't have left anyway. Legends like him are supposed to stay at their respective teams until they retire.

Samir_NasG
24th December '11, 12:03 PM
I' dunno how this is funny tbh. Henry is still good enough to make an impact and really and truly, he shouldn't have left anyway. Legends like him are supposed to stay at their respective teams until they retire.

alie? he could give what Giggs n ginge gave utd in their latter years.

M.O.G.
24th December '11, 12:05 PM
Henrys a legend, no doubt but stay that way...dont tarnish your rep.

24th December '11, 01:47 PM
Loool Zamora?? Come on Arsenal surely there's better alternatives

Zamora is better than Carroll tbh, he could be a decent option off the bench. Obviously manz will be mad that we ain't gonna sign a top forward KMT :sad::dead:

Henry is my nigga but i don't wanna see him play for us again in a competitive game. Fuck the board / Wenger

If we don't strengthen in Jan those fucking Yids will finish above us FFS :angry::mad:

tippa
24th December '11, 02:02 PM
Hopefully henry will have a similar impact as henrik larsson did

M.O.G.
24th December '11, 02:25 PM
Johnny, Carroll has time to develop...Zamora wont get any better.
I'd rather play a piss-poor Chamakh

Xtra P
24th December '11, 02:28 PM
Playing Chamakh = playing with 10 men

24th December '11, 02:34 PM
hes not gonna make no rash decisions no more n sign whoever n whatever from wherever

hes gonna sign three unknow players n by the end of the season those 3 players will be famous

then a couple years later one of them is gonna have their greatest seaon of their life then want to leave

Mr Nasri

M.O.G.
24th December '11, 02:52 PM
I cant quote for some reason, but Xtra P what are your thoughts on the possibility of Zamora signing...good or bad? I think personally he's terrible and not good enough for a team of Arsenals stature.

Shanger
24th December '11, 03:17 PM
would like him to come bak n have games where he makes no impact despite lots of hype jus to take little shine off his legacy

yes hater. :P

Xtra P
24th December '11, 03:18 PM
I cant quote for some reason, but Xtra P what are your thoughts on the possibility of Zamora signing...good or bad? I think personally he's terrible and not good enough for a team of Arsenals stature.

http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/44/do-not-want.thumbnail.jpg

I've had enough of substandard stopgap signings, Wenger needs to llow it.

He should have learnt his lesson from Silvestre, schillaci etc

either sign quality or don't sign anyone cah shit players cost us games.

MyLord
24th December '11, 03:18 PM

Europa league >>>>>>>>>>>>>> champions league

Xtra P
24th December '11, 03:19 PM
Europa league >>>>>>>>>>>>>> champions league

c/s

Scrappy123
24th December '11, 03:27 PM
Lol U man.

Zamora is better than all Arsenals forwards bar RVP. He's becoming a cunt tbh. He is off soon.

Switch
24th December '11, 03:52 PM
he's alright but could he do it on a cold tuesday night at stoke?:laugh:

We will be playing Champs league mid week bro u jelly?:laugh:

24th December '11, 03:54 PM
Johnny, Carroll has time to develop...Zamora wont get any better.
I'd rather play a piss-poor Chamakh

Zamora is a different type of player to what we are used to at Arsenal, i wouldn't mind him coming to us as a sub tbh.

Carroll is any guy r/s he's only good at fouling people lol, refs have caught onto his cheating tactics lol.

Xtra P
24th December '11, 03:58 PM
Lol U man.

Zamora is better than all Arsenals forwards bar RVP. He's becoming a cunt tbh. He is off soon.

Why replace substandard with sudstandard? He may be better than chamakh/park but that isn't saying much now is it.

If Wenger wants us to finish in the top 4 we need to sign the type of players that will actually get us there 'cause if/when RVP gets injured, we're in the brown stuff.

24th December '11, 04:00 PM
zamora is shit stop lying, give us ruiz instead, safe

we wont be signing wayne bridge or zamora what happened to signing players way under 30

'the first of january is a vital date for us we have seven days to make a decision n i will make a decision in the next seven days on players' (http://www.thesportscampus.com/2011122418213/transfer-news/premier-league-transfer-rumours-24th-december-2011)

so basically whats gonna happen is hes gonna sell almunia, squillachi, arshavin
n bring back bartley n lansbury

Sir Kippington
24th December '11, 04:10 PM
Playing Chamakh = playing with 10 men

Lol.as a non gooner I would like to see him back. Bound to still have class and having fowler come back for us helped over all. He chipped in a bit a obviously gave the club/dressing room a lift.

Jack 1017
24th December '11, 04:18 PM
I think Bobby will do well with the kind of service he would get

Inshallah we sign Theiry so I can get him on the back of my shirt BMT

RealOnRoad
24th December '11, 05:01 PM
I support Utd and I want Henry to return >>>>>>
Reckon he could get 2/3 goals, would be a good short term option

Scrappy123
24th December '11, 05:02 PM
I am fairly confident Zamora would do a job for you guys. I doubt it is true anyway though. I heard Arsenal are after Dembele aswell...that is more likely due to his age I guess. I would be very very pissed if we lost him.

Xtra P
24th December '11, 05:11 PM
We need to sign

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/01940/demba-ba_1940462c.jpg

Zoffie
24th December '11, 05:22 PM
Larsson was a good temporary signing, although Henry has his legacy to protect, I don't know if there is a real reason, if Henry could be psrt of the team that wins the 1st trophy in however many years.. Arsenal could then kick-on, Arsenal play a different style though, now & different formation as well

24th December '11, 05:22 PM
dont worry we will sign neymar hazard gotze n rotate the squad

i hate rumours ffs hurry up n buy hurry up n buy

n whats a casemiro anyway

dont worry we are only a week away ok

Undercovermc
24th December '11, 05:27 PM
In the unlikely event that we re-sign Henry on a two-month loan deal, I expect Walcott to return the legendary squad number.

Sosa
24th December '11, 05:48 PM
henry has been training with us for a while now, not sure how long. wenger wouldnt come out and say this unless he has proved in training that he is still more then capable enough of performing in the role wenger has planned for him.

Young Sen
24th December '11, 08:44 PM
If Henry comes back i'm getting his name on the back of the new Arsenal tee :-D

In the unlikely event that we re-sign Henry on a two-month loan deal, I expect Walcott to return the legendary squad number.

I was saying this today as well he hasn't stepped up to wear the king's no.14 shirt.

Bish
25th December '11, 02:28 AM
if he comes back then im getting a Tony Adams tat

NaiJaBoY
25th December '11, 03:14 AM

bookmarked :-D

Mr Nasri
1st January '12, 01:35 PM
Still got Carlos Vela and James Campbell. Im hoping this whole loan is too prepare for these two coming back. as in not getting in another striker

Arkan
2nd January '12, 12:42 AM
https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/s320x320/404265_2709666034669_1647404212_2429617_718728904_ n.jpg

shopped?

MoneyMan
2nd January '12, 01:01 AM
Zamora is better than Carroll tbh, he could be a decent option off the bench. Obviously manz will be mad that we ain't gonna sign a top forward KMT :sad::dead:

Henry is my nigga but i don't wanna see him play for us again in a competitive game. Fuck the board / Wenger

If we don't strengthen in Jan those fucking Yids will finish above us FFS :angry::mad:

Loooool you gooners have changed your tune mightily. Spurs to win the league, watch.

Plus I agree that Henry should stay away and leave his legend intact. I reckon he will come off the bench and score on his debut, then do nothing much else for a few weeks and be off again. Yet another temporary solution to a long term problem, by Arsene.

mariespurlock
3rd January '12, 05:42 AM
Still got Carlos Vela and James Campbell. Im hoping this whole loan is too prepare for these two coming back. as in not getting in another striker

Yeah.. they don't need to get other striker they just need to focus on these two ..

Mr Nasri
4th January '12, 11:26 AM
Yeah.. they don't need to get other striker they just need to focus on these two ..

I want another striiker but word is afobe is going to get a chance. :dead:

Alter E-ghost
4th January '12, 12:06 PM
C/S @XtraP. Demba Ba's composure>>>>

Got that striker's instinct.

StrallyMan
4th January '12, 02:18 PM
I want another striiker but word is afobe is going to get a chance. :dead:

lol :dead:

daspecimen
4th January '12, 02:30 PM
i think wenger had intended to use afobe based on his pre-season but he got injured and has been out since october i believe

chris89
4th January '12, 02:32 PM
inb4averageperformancemakesafobethenextbigthing

Jack 1017
4th January '12, 02:46 PM
inb4 he scores more goals then Torres

EA
4th January '12, 02:52 PM
I really really really hope we get Podolski, the game against Fulham showed that we need more killer instinct up front. Also a fullback or two would be nice. I literally get vex when I see Djourou play.

Tony Starks
4th January '12, 03:14 PM
Park playing for Arsenal right now against Sunderland Reserves and still looks horribly out of his depth

Matt91
4th January '12, 03:24 PM
Park playing for Arsenal right now against Sunderland Reserves and still looks horribly out of his depth

Is his passing like he can only see what's infront of him lol?

Villain_94
4th January '12, 03:48 PM
:lol:

wenger >>>>>

Young Sen
4th January '12, 04:07 PM

Can you please confirm Hij lol