PDA

View Full Version : The poker thread

Hij
22nd December '11, 02:21 PM
Anyone play?

Anyone fancy getting a GF tournament going one day over the Christmas period ?

RealOnRoad
22nd December '11, 02:26 PM
Yes

Bish
22nd December '11, 02:29 PM
are u still playing tonight?

chris89
22nd December '11, 02:31 PM
I used to play online occasionally, I'm decent but a lot to learn lol.

Sosa
22nd December '11, 02:33 PM
i play every week lol

in

are u still playing tonight?

hopefully

Hij
22nd December '11, 02:39 PM
Yeah I'm on it Chris. We doing it while the footie is on or after ?

Sosa
22nd December '11, 02:42 PM
what format do you guys play, last 2 head to head

Sean
22nd December '11, 02:49 PM
IN IN IN IN There was a thread in the old betting thread before vbookie and stuff someone was trying to organise. Do it Hij would be nice to get a bit of spare cash over Christmas was meant to play with Kwamm a while back but didnt get round to it set something up and will get in touch with him as well

Bish
22nd December '11, 02:50 PM
starts at 8

Sean
22nd December '11, 02:57 PM
cant play tonight what site will you be playing on and buy ins etc?

Rambo
22nd December '11, 03:07 PM
In

daspecimen
22nd December '11, 03:55 PM
In

Hij
22nd December '11, 04:54 PM
Nah the one tonight is the Christmas poker in my local pub.

How about the 27th or the 28th?

Sean
22nd December '11, 05:02 PM
Sounds like a plan Hij what site you using and buy ins etc. what can everyone stretch to im open to all limits :evilgrin:

El Asesino
22nd December '11, 05:07 PM
Texas Hold Em will deffo beat all you amateurs, can't play for cash tho if your having a just-for-fun game lemme know

Hij
22nd December '11, 05:08 PM
I can't remember what site I used before when I did this.

I should be able to set it up now, and people can join and we just remind people the day before, a few hours before, etc etc

Sean
22nd December '11, 05:10 PM
Texas Hold Em will deffo beat all you amateurs, can't play for cash tho if your having a just-for-fun game lemme know

Poker is boring playing for fun as idiots just go all in constantly. Money or not at all not some school playground thing i play for money >>>
Back in junior school playing penny up a wall been a gambler from day dot lol

I can't remember what site I used before when I did this.

I should be able to set it up now, and people can join and we just remind people the day before, a few hours before, etc etc

Would imagine alot of people are registered to skybet etc. so can use skypoker and just take a room over? and just play for whatever the buy in?

Hij
22nd December '11, 05:13 PM
Nah bruv there are websites where I can set a private table up now (after we check the fixture list :laugh:)

Can decide how fast the blinds go up, how many people (just do unlimited) - set the buy in and people can join between now and then?

El Asesino
Poker is boring playing for fun as idiots just go all in constantly. Money or not at all not some school playground thing i play for money >>>
Back in junior school playing penny up a wall been a gambler from day dot lol

Would imagine alot of people are registered to skybet etc. so can use skypoker and just take a room over? and just play for whatever the buy in?

I used to play a lot on my mums Sky bet but fuck doing that lol, I was sick tbh. Been playing online poker for money since age 14. Real talk tho the game would be shit playing for fun cos of morons going all in.

She's sick aswell comes placed a lot in them massive tournements with like 1 to 10 k players

Hij
Whats an amount that everyone can afford but still builds a nice pot a 5er?

chris89
22nd December '11, 05:22 PM
Fiver sounds good and fair

Sean
22nd December '11, 05:29 PM
Whats an amount that everyone can afford but still builds a nice pot a 5er?

You playing a knockout sort of tourney then? if so increase the wager a bit :evilgrin:

Hij
22nd December '11, 05:51 PM
Yeah navigate here - http://www.grimeforum.com/forum/showthread.php?104821-The-Grime-Forum-Poker-Tournament-29th-December-Evening

If we get everyone signed up first then we can decide on everything else.