PDA

View Full Version : John Terry to face criminal racism charges

BIGDON
21st December '11, 12:38 PM
The Crown Prosecution Service is to make a statement about John Terry on Wednesday afternoon after investigating his alleged racial slur towards Anton Ferdinand.

Metropolitan Police received an anonymous complaint by a member of the public following the West London derby at Loftus Road on 23rd October that Chelsea captain Terry had racially abused Queens Park Rangers defender Ferdinand.

Terry categorically denied the claims and vowed to clear his name, commenting: "I would never say such a thing, and I'm saddened that people would think so."

The Police assessed the allegations before passing a file to prosecutors earlier this month, while further evidence was received last week.

A Crown Prosecution Service (CPS) spokeswoman has now stated that a decision will be announced later on Wednesday, when Terry will discover whether he has been charged.

The Football Association is waiting until the police investigation is concluded before making further comment.

Luis Suarez was banned for eight matches on Tuesday after the FA found him guilty of racially abusing Manchester United's Patrice Evra.

chris89
21st December '11, 12:39 PM
http://www.swotti.com/tmp/swotti/cacheAM9OBIB0ZXJYEQ==UGVVCGXLLVBLB3BSZQ==/imgJohn%20Terry2.jpg

Will be locked to Sky Sports News this afternoon

MyLord
21st December '11, 12:40 PM
If found guilty he should get a longer ban than Suarez imo. Suarez admitted it while Terry denied it. Can't wait for this verdict.

21st December '11, 12:45 PM
If found guilty he should get a longer ban than Suarez imo. Suarez admitted it while Terry denied it. Can't wait for this verdict.

suarez was pleading innocent

Scrappy123
21st December '11, 12:47 PM
Banned for the season or we riot

:woah:

MyLord
21st December '11, 12:49 PM
suarez was pleading innocent

I swear he admited to saying a racial slur?

quality
21st December '11, 01:01 PM
http://coachingcommons.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/Fingers.Crossed-300-x-300.jpg

http://media.nj.com/jerseyguy/photo/banned-fulljpg-216fb628917f73b6_large.jpg

Plak
21st December '11, 01:07 PM
Inb4 innocent.

MyLord
21st December '11, 01:09 PM
inb4 1 international match ban and 2000 fine:dozey:

Plak
21st December '11, 01:23 PM
inb4 1 international match ban and 2000 fine:dozey:

:laugh: probably...

chris89
21st December '11, 01:29 PM
inb4nobanandwewintheleague

BIGLEE
21st December '11, 01:38 PM
No ban cos his english and is the england captain.

chris89
21st December '11, 02:06 PM
No ban cos his english and is the england captain.

His English what?

Mr. Jefferies
21st December '11, 02:43 PM
His English what?

:laugh:

>>>>>

chris89
21st December '11, 03:17 PM
News very soon apparently

He's being charged lads

Julio Cesar
21st December '11, 03:17 PM
Banned for the season or we riot

Hang him :laugh:

Eric Cantona
21st December '11, 03:19 PM
I can't see him playing for England ever again

BIGDON
21st December '11, 03:19 PM
John Terry to face prosecution

chris89
21st December '11, 03:21 PM
Hij can you confirm that calling someone a 'black cunt' is acceptable because JT said hello to Daniel Sturridge the other day?

Julio Cesar
21st December '11, 03:24 PM
Life sentence please

kilik
21st December '11, 03:30 PM
have to take him out of my fantasy team now :dozey:

has to get at least 8. fa know they will be called hypocrites and protecting their own if they dont

chris89
Life sentence please

Inb4notguilty

Julio Cesar
http://www.qpr.co.uk/javaImages/5/68/0,,10373~9988101,00.jpg

quality
21st December '11, 03:31 PM
Can't wait to see Ashley Cole jump on the defence, and how the prosecution presents his character.

Julio Cesar
21st December '11, 03:32 PM
has to get at least 8. fa know they will be called hypocrites and protecting their own if they dont

He's facing prosecution, it means he could get jail time so he can get raped by a black guy saying 'you know what you said'.

chris89
21st December '11, 03:32 PM
Loool Jt just said he has black friends #Luissuarez

Julio Cesar
21st December '11, 03:33 PM
ZdVlj1Qk6jc

quality
21st December '11, 03:39 PM
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2011/11/05/article-0-0B49A0F500000578-144_468x286.jpg

Proof of his innocence.

NSF
21st December '11, 03:42 PM
Peak for the beak!

Julio Cesar
21st December '11, 03:46 PM
http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/768409/2yls1gm.gif

nortside
21st December '11, 03:46 PM
prison time for the cunt:evilgrin:

chris89
21st December '11, 03:55 PM
prison time for the cunt:evilgrin:

Let's be real he won't go jail for calling someone a black cunt once lol

Villain_94
21st December '11, 03:56 PM
Life sentence please

He's facing prosecution, it means he could get jail time so he can get raped by a black guy saying 'you know what you said'.

:lol:

kilik
21st December '11, 03:57 PM
I heard worst he will get from the court is a 2500 fine

MyLord
21st December '11, 03:58 PM
His English what?

Hang him :laugh:

Life sentence please

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

chris89
21st December '11, 04:11 PM
I heard worst he will get from the court is a 2500 fine

Whether it will go back to the FA after that is the question though, you can see why they passed it over lol

Has anyone managed to find the new angle video? Mr. Jefferies

It keeps being shown on Sky Sports News and I'd never seen it before but the mouth is greyed out so it's pointless, and once again a player (Mikel) is in the way at the key moment from what I've seen.

chris89
21st December '11, 04:12 PM
According to Lamps calling someone a 'black cunt' is a term of endearment at Chelsea and for that reason I do not see why he should be banned Hij

kilik
21st December '11, 04:12 PM

Whether it will go back to the FA after that is the question though, you can see why they passed it over lol

Has anyone managed to find the new angle video? Mr. Jefferies

It keeps being shown on Sky Sports News and I'd never seen it before but the mouth is greyed out so it's pointless, and once again a player (Mikel) is in the way at the key moment from what I've seen.

ive seen it without the censor and it defo looks like he said you black bastard. :laugh:

chris89
21st December '11, 04:13 PM
ive seen it without the censor and it defo looks like he said you black bastard. :laugh:

Black bastard or black cunt? please confirm

I think he's running with the, "I was saying 'I didn't call you a black cunt'" story.

nortside
21st December '11, 04:13 PM
Let's be real he won't go jail for calling someone a black cunt once lol

lol i know, would be funny though, seeing him in pen

kilik
21st December '11, 04:14 PM
cant fully remember but it was defo black bastard or black cunt. im 100% sure he said it from what i saw

chris89
21st December '11, 04:15 PM
cant fully remember but it was defo black bastard or black cunt. im 100% sure he said it from what i saw

Where did you see it? It's quite obvious it was black cunt it's the words before and after that are important.

quality
21st December '11, 04:15 PM
"You fucking black cunt" but obviously Ashley Cole walked across the camera when he said "Excuse me Anton, I did not call you a"

El Asesino
21st December '11, 04:16 PM
inb4terrygetsalikklemanfineandnothingelse

chris89
21st December '11, 04:17 PM
"You fucking black cunt" but obviously Ashley Cole walked across the camera when he said "Excuse me Anton, I did not call you a"

I'm talking about a different video, they show it occasionally on sky sports news, this time Mikel is in the way though it's from in front of Terry

Julio Cesar
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_yAdxTp2HDQM/SnCf9ms2z_I/AAAAAAAAAJU/j6vSRCoEbYA/s320/beheading+block+London+front.jpg
http://www.newyorkemploymentlawattorneys.com/files/2011/11/Noose.jpg

kilik
Where did you see it? It's quite obvious it was black cunt it's the words before and after that are important.

a video from youtube. someone posted it on here others saw it aswell. the video has been removed now i think

chris89
21st December '11, 04:19 PM
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_yAdxTp2HDQM/SnCf9ms2z_I/AAAAAAAAAJU/j6vSRCoEbYA/s320/beheading+block+London+front.jpg

I'm so tempted to change my avatar to a pic of JT just to piss you off :laugh:

But I don't condone racism so I won't

a video from youtube. someone posted it on here others saw it aswell. the video has been removed now i think

ffs Mr. Jefferies please confirm that you saved it

Julio Cesar
21st December '11, 04:20 PM
Yeah all the vids have been removed from youtube chris89 kilik

Mr. Jefferies
21st December '11, 04:21 PM
i can't tell if chris89 is having some banter so all i will say is the video i posted was not a new angle, i got that wrong, but it did show what terry said before 'fucking black cunt' and it wasn't 'anton i didn't call you a...' it was more like 'oi anton you'. he didn't move his mouth or speak long enough for it to be what he claimed he said.

chris89
21st December '11, 04:23 PM
i can't tell if chris89 is having some banter so all i will say is the video i posted was not a new angle, i got that wrong, but it did show what terry said before 'fucking black cunt' and it wasn't 'anton i didn't call you a...' it was more like 'oi anton you'. he didn't move his mouth or speak long enough for it to be what he claimed he said.

I was having banter, you didn't see a new video, and in the video everyone else has seen you can't see a single word he says before the key word lol, please find this video you talk of.

MyLord
21st December '11, 04:29 PM

It was black cunt

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

According to Lamps calling someone a 'black cunt' is a term of endearment at Chelsea and for that reason I do not see why he should be banned Hij

Hij
1week ban plz

Mr. Jefferies
21st December '11, 04:29 PM
I was having banter, you didn't see a new video, and in the video everyone else has seen you can't see a single word he says before the key word lol, please find this video you talk of.

it wasn't the same video lol. same angle but it showed what was said before. stop wriggling.

Burden Durden
21st December '11, 04:32 PM
Just seen the other angle on ssn but they blurred it out. Surely thats on youtube somewhere?

BIGDON
21st December '11, 04:36 PM
unblurred video footage on here where Ashley Cole walks past ignore the advert at first

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/video/2011/oct/24/john-terry-anton-ferdinand-video?CMP=twt_gu

MyLord
21st December '11, 04:39 PM
they put adverts on everything now. ffs

unblurred video footage on here where Ashley Cole walks past ignore the advert at first

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/video/2011/oct/24/john-terry-anton-ferdinand-video?CMP=twt_gu

lol How is that not 'Black cunt' ?

BIGDON
21st December '11, 04:44 PM
found it on youtube aswell

z0z_Y2dk-aQ

cant find the Mikel version anywhere

5* comments

TERRY YOU FUCKING RACIST CUNT

cmoz88 19 minutes ago

Nasty little racist c****Hope we now see the back of this scumbag

locsman 27 minutes ago

Pred
21st December '11, 04:45 PM
From the Guardian's video it doesn't look like he says black cunt to me.

Whether he said it or not, is it not a bit far unnecessary to take it to proper court? Can't the FA deal with it internally? Or am I missing something here?

Pristine Condition
21st December '11, 04:47 PM
England and Chelsea football captain John Terry will be charged with racially abusing Queens Park Rangers player Anton Ferdinand, the Crown Prosecution Service have confirmed.

The centre back has been under police investigation since November after an allegation of racial abuse towards Ferdinand during a Chelsea versus QPR match.

Multimillionaire Terry, who faces a fine of about 2,500 if convicted, said in a statement that he had "never aimed a racist remark at anyone".

He said: "I am disappointed with the decision to charge me and hope to be given the chance to clear my name as quickly as possible."

Chelsea Football Club said in a statement: "John has made it clear he denies the charge and is determined to do all he can to prove his innocence.

"Chelsea FC has always been fully supportive of John in this matter and there is no question that we will continue to be so.

"The club finds all forms of discrimination abhorrent and we are proud of the work we undertake campaigning on this important issue.

"Chelsea will not be commenting further on the subject while the legal process runs its course."

Whether he said it or not, is it not a bit far unnecessary to take it to real world courts? Can't the FA deal with it internally? Or am I missing something here?

True.

The more I see it, it seems like he says 'blind'

quality
21st December '11, 04:51 PM

But his defense is that he didn't say "you fucking black cunt" but "I didn't call you a fucking black cunt", he's never mentioned 'blind'.

Burden Durden
21st December '11, 04:56 PM
The idiot shouldve went with 'blind'.

Pred
21st December '11, 04:59 PM

If he did call him a black cunt, he's not thought it through. With the possibility of all of this, you'd think he'd try and figure out a likely reason for those mouth movements.

But you can't see he tongue in the first word, so it doesn't look to me like he says anything with "bl" at the start.

chris89
21st December '11, 05:17 PM

lol @ posting the first video, we've all seen that

THERE'S ANOTHER VIDEO WHICH I CAN'T FIND ON THE INTERNET

It's on Sky Sports News but they blur out the mouth again so it's pointless

Everyone posting the same video and seeing something different lol, it's quite obviously black cunt, we know this, it's the words before we need.

Big up Ashley Cole's headtop

Edit: FOUND IT LADS - THE NEW VIDEO

z0z_Y2dk-aQ

Pred
21st December '11, 05:19 PM
That's the same video that's already been posted chris, keep up lad

Still doesn't look like black to me.

chris89
21st December '11, 05:21 PM
I know, I'm taking the piss out of peoples lack of ability to see the difference between a new video and the same one.

Brisboy84
21st December '11, 05:23 PM

Whether he said it or not, is it not a bit far unnecessary to take it to proper court? Can't the FA deal with it internally? Or am I missing something here?

The reason why it's been taken to court because there was a complaint from the public to the police, and that led it going to the CPS. Unlike the Suarez case which only the FA have dealt with because there was no complaint from the public.

He definately says "fucking black cunt", and that's clear. The issue is what he said before that. Did he say "Hey Anton, did i call you a fucking black cunt?" or whatever. I think Anton himself can come out and clear things up to end any confusion.

Jack 1017
21st December '11, 05:24 PM
That's the same video that's already been posted chris, keep up lad

Still doesn't look like black to me.

After Cashely walks past he clearly says "You fucking black cunt" you can see his tounge n/h

This isnt the FA passing over the case either, someone from the puplic (JamieQpr) put in a complaint to the Police, the FA case is still ongoing afaik they have nothing to do with him going to court.

Inshallah he retires this Summer

inafterBrisboy84 FML

Pred
21st December '11, 05:31 PM
Wait, so Anton hasn't been involved in this prosecution yet? Fuck me, what an inefficient prosecution this is.

chris89
21st December '11, 05:34 PM
Wait, so Anton hasn't been involved in this prosecution yet? Fuck me, what an inefficient prosecution this is.

I assume he has been

http://www.whoateallthepies.tv/EMP-3937701.jpg

Mr. Jefferies
21st December '11, 06:04 PM

True.

But his defense is that he didn't say "you fucking black cunt" but "I didn't call you a fucking black cunt", he's never mentioned 'blind'.

fucking hell we are going round in circles here. why is it so difficult to understand? no send Pristine Condition lol.

- footage shows jt mouthing 'fucking ---- cunt' and people discuss whether it is 'blind' or 'black'.

- instead of waiting a couple of days to see what people are accusing him of saying, jt incriminates himself with his statement, claiming what he said was 'taken out of context' and he and anton discussed what was said during the game. ferdinand denies this. jt did not say 'i said blind not black', which would have put this nonsense to bed very quickly, thus he said 'black' but only to deny calling ferdinand a 'fucking black cunt'.

- i post a video in another thread lifted off a forum (in which the poster claimed it was a new angle, it wasn't, but it did show terry's mouth movements before 'fucking ---- cunt' and he did NOT mouth 'i didn't call you a').

- chris89 takes the piss.

- lots of confusion caused by chelsea fans' denial. the evidence is there, work it out for yourselves, it's not hard.

chris89
21st December '11, 06:06 PM
If it wasn't a new angle then how does it show something the other videos don't? This is what I don't get

Mr. Jefferies
21st December '11, 06:07 PM
If it wasn't a new angle then how does it show something the other videos don't? This is what I don't get

if a video lasts 5 seconds and another lasts 10 seconds, one shows 5 seconds of extra footage.

chris89
21st December '11, 06:08 PM
if a video lasts 5 seconds and another lasts 10 seconds, one shows 5 seconds of extra footage.

Well I've seen the beginning part of any video I've seen, and you can't tell because Ashley Cole walks past at the exact time.

We need this other video that is being shown on Sky Sports News but with the mouth not greyed out.

Samir_NasG
21st December '11, 06:10 PM
ban the white cunt.

Mr. Jefferies
21st December '11, 06:10 PM
whoever saw that video i posted will have to confirm it showed his mouth movements before the 'fucking black cunt' bit, which terry all but admitted saying.

i even think you admitted it showed more than the other videos, but you said you couldn't decide for certain what was said.

chris89
21st December '11, 06:11 PM
Regardless of the length of video, Ashley Cole walks past at the exact time we need to see lol, I don't really understand why you can see through Ashley Cole's head.

Mr. Jefferies
21st December '11, 06:15 PM
cole didn't walk in front of it on the vid i posted i swear. 2 secs.

read on from here:

http://www.grimeforum.com/forum/showthread.php?100357-The-official-Chelsea-racism-thread&p=2522358#post2522358

chris89
21st December '11, 06:17 PM
Yeah I've read from there before, I was involved in that discussion, the video doesn't exist anymore anyway and it wasn't just me & Chelsea fans saying it, NSF also said you couldn't see anything.

Because Paps co signed your posts it means you are right? pretty much everyone else said it showed nothing.

Mr. Jefferies
21st December '11, 06:19 PM
Yeah I've read from there before, I was involved in that discussion, the video doesn't exist anymore anyway and it wasn't just me & Chelsea fans saying it, NSF also said you couldn't see anything.

Because Paps co signed your posts it means you are right? pretty much everyone else said it showed nothing.

it showed what he said before 'fucking black cunt', nobody denied that, they just kept saying it wasn't a new angle, including you.

chris89
21st December '11, 06:23 PM
People said it showed nothing new though, you still couldn't see what was said, I remember watching it and my judgement felt no different.

Hij
21st December '11, 06:25 PM
Hij can you confirm that calling someone a 'black cunt' is acceptable because JT said hello to Daniel Sturridge the other day?

You have fallen off bro

chris89
21st December '11, 06:25 PM
You admitted it wasn't a new angle so with the laws of physics how can Ashley Cole not walk in front at the same time?

You have fallen off bro

There's a better one later on dw

Mr. Jefferies
21st December '11, 06:26 PM
People said it showed nothing new though, you still couldn't see what was said, I remember watching it and my judgement felt no different.

no, people said it still didn't prove anything:

lex - still don't prove it, i cant be sure what he said to Anton

which is fair enough, it doesn't prove anything, but mouthing 'oi anton' and 'anton i didn't call you a' are big differences, so you can work it out by how long he speaks for, which wasn't long.

nsf - it's harder to see what he's saying.

chris89
21st December '11, 06:29 PM
You can't tell shit from that video lol.

It's the same as the other one just at full speed so it's harder to see what he's saying.

THE SAME

please answer how it can be the same angle but Ashley Cole doesn't walk in front of this one? Has he become a ghost?

Hij
21st December '11, 06:39 PM
I've not read the rest i don't care if he's guilty he will be convicted

Mr. Jefferies
21st December '11, 06:39 PM
THE SAME

please answer how it can be the same angle but Ashley Cole doesn't walk in front of this one? Has he become a ghost?

dunno, without seeing the video again i can't answer your question. i doubt paps would be c/s'ing my posts for the sake of it either, if i was lying i'd have just been pulled up on it there and then.

chris89
21st December '11, 06:43 PM
dunno, without seeing the video again i can't answer your question. i doubt paps would be c/s'ing my posts for the sake of it either, if i was lying i'd have just been pulled up on it there and then.

You were pulled up on it lol

http://img814.imageshack.us/img814/8187/cashley.jpg

Mr. Jefferies
21st December '11, 06:44 PM
me, nasg and paps all agreed it showed more than the other vids.

you, lex and nsf said you couldn't make out what was said.

chris89
21st December '11, 06:51 PM
People said they couldn't make out what was being said, Hutch said something about the referee not being in the way but he was never in the way anyway, Lex said he didn't know what he said, and he fucking hates Chelsea, he said this video still doesn't prove it, NSF said it was the same video but full speed, still couldn't tell what has been said.

lol @ taking NasG's opinion seriously

I said

Not new angle, not a new video

5* mod post tbh

Not sure where you are getting all this info from, are we reading the same thread?

Jack 1017
21st December '11, 07:16 PM
chris89 what is your point ITT bro?

Are you defending JT? Pls confirm asap bro

Mazer Rackham
21st December '11, 07:33 PM
Xtra P could you please merge this with the official racist chelsea thread please, thx

http://www.grimeforum.com/forum/showthread.php?100357-The-official-Chelsea-racism-thread&p=2513201

so the debate isnt wether he said it or not chris89 , the debate is the context.

also if he did say i didnt call you a black cunt, then why is his demeanour so aggressive instead of neutral/defensive...

Jack 1017
21st December '11, 07:38 PM
so the debate isnt wether he said it or not chris89 , the debate is the context.

also if he did say i didnt call you a black cunt, then why is his demeanour so aggressive instead of neutral/defensive...

JT is obviously racist, I knew this before he called Anton a black cunt

chris89
21st December '11, 07:41 PM
chris89 what is your point ITT bro?

Are you defending JT? Pls confirm asap bro

My point is that Mr Jefferies didn't see a new video like he claims he did.

If JT is proven to be racist I will call death upon him like JamieQpr

Xtra P could you please merge this with the official racist chelsea thread please, thx

http://www.grimeforum.com/forum/showthread.php?100357-The-official-Chelsea-racism-thread&p=2513201

I know this, I've said it before.

So can you prove what he said before 'fucking black cunt'?

Mr. Jefferies
21st December '11, 07:55 PM
My point is that Mr Jefferies didn't see a new video like he claims he did.

If JT is proven to be racist I will call death upon him like JamieQpr

yes, i did. i am not repeating myself again.

The Don
21st December '11, 07:58 PM

tbh lol

i remember half the forum and facebook saying "yeah looked like blind"

when i first saw it i thought he was shouting "blind cunt" at a ref or suttin

he will be convicted and should be tbh

there must have been strange atmospheres in the england and chelsea dressing rooms over this surely?

chris89
21st December '11, 08:00 PM
yes, i did. i am not repeating myself again.

Great proof provided

GrimmyGrimGrim
21st December '11, 08:08 PM
Mr. Jeffries needs to get himself to court to produce this case busting video

chris89
21st December '11, 08:11 PM
Mr. Jeffries needs to get himself to court to produce this case busting video

Who is this imposter Mr. Jeffries

Burden Durden
21st December '11, 08:12 PM
Can confirm terry is racist. Saw him in funky buddha couple years back and he called me a ***. I shook his hand and walked off.

GrimmyGrimGrim
21st December '11, 08:19 PM
**NEW EVIDENCE TERRY IS CLEARLY INNOCENT**

http://i42.tinypic.com/1zqugrp.jpg

EA
21st December '11, 08:45 PM

:lol::lol::lol::lol: >>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<

Xtra P
21st December '11, 08:49 PM
John Terry will now sleep with Drogba's wife to prove to the world he is not a racist!!

21st December '11, 09:02 PM
i bet this thread is full of bullshit lulu, will not read.

:lol:

Absolute
21st December '11, 10:12 PM

loooool

chris89
21st December '11, 10:18 PM
He looks genuinely happy in that pic tbh lool

22nd December '11, 01:05 AM
its because the pregnancy test reads negative, cant u see how upset that woman is after her mum shows her its negative, cuz shes not gonna have john tewwys baby :sad:

akshay
22nd December '11, 11:53 PM
He looks genuinely happy in that pic tbh lool

naa thats a bait nervous smile
i can tell hes thinking to himself "all these darkies fucking black cunts"

honestly tho all jokes aside terrys not racist imo

DTR
23rd December '11, 12:30 AM

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

BIGDON
23rd December '11, 10:49 PM
The picture that shows the caring side of John Terry as he poses in Hamleys with a black baby

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2011/12/23/article-0-0F43D05500000578-712_634x475.jpg

NSF
23rd December '11, 10:50 PM
The picture that shows the caring side of John Terry as he poses in Hamleys with a black baby

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2011/12/23/article-0-0F43D05500000578-712_634x475.jpg

http://i1185.photobucket.com/albums/z351/nsfpro/LORDOFTHEMICS3-LAUNCHPA2.gif

Hutch
23rd December '11, 10:57 PM
What a hero JT is.

EA
23rd December '11, 11:46 PM

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Betweeen these 2 JT pics and Liverpool telling us about Suarez' family tree, I've caught too many lulz this week.

EDIT: His eyes are just screaming "Don't ban me bros".

Flawless
24th December '11, 09:45 AM

http://i1185.photobucket.com/albums/z351/nsfpro/LORDOFTHEMICS3-LAUNCHPA2.gif

Gritz's skank :laugh::laugh:

MyLord
24th December '11, 03:57 PM

fucking racist prick

Switch
24th December '11, 04:09 PM
:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Betweeen these 2 JT pics and Liverpool telling us about Suarez' family tree, I've caught too many lulz this week.

EDIT: His eyes are just screaming "Don't ban me bros".:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Samir_NasG
24th December '11, 04:38 PM
fucking racist prick

he didn't want contact with the babies skin!!

GrimmyGrimGrim
24th December '11, 04:59 PM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/16325815.stm

Chelsea have rejected a proposal from their players to wear T-shirts in support of captain John Terry.

The Blues are backing their skipper, who is facing a racially aggravated public order charge.

But a spokesman said: "We didn't think wearing T-shirts was an appropriate or helpful show of that support."

Liverpool were criticised after their players wore T-shirts in support of Luis Suarez following his eight-match ban for racially abusing Patrice Evra.

Circumstances ensure that Terry's treatment will now be a consistent narrative running through Chelsea's games - but he has proved that it has no adverse effect on his performances

The Uruguay striker, 24, clashed with Manchester United defender Evra during the 1-1 draw at Anfield on 15 October.

Liverpool's squad wore the T-shirts during the warm-up before Wednesday's Premier League game at Wigan, which drew criticism from a number of black footballers, including Paul McGrath and Jason Roberts.

Liverpool manager Kenny Dalglish has since moved to defend his players.

Chelsea do not want to risk something that could be construed as provocative or a potential contempt of court ahead of Terry's hearing at a west London magistrates court on 1 February.

Terry is alleged to have used racist language towards Queens Park Rangers player Anton Ferdinand during Chelsea's 1-0 defeat at Loftus Road on 23 October, and has vowed to fight the charge "tooth and nail".

http://alltheragefaces.com/img/faces/large/happy-pfftch-l.png

chris89
24th December '11, 06:14 PM

EA
24th December '11, 07:14 PM
Well played Chelsea

http://fringebowlteamblog.com/images/the_rock_clap_clap_gif.gif

Nigel
24th December '11, 07:20 PM
fucking racist prick