PDA

View Full Version : Barca have struck a deal for Neymar?

Romelu Lukaku
20th December '11, 07:29 PM
I've seen this floating about for about the last hour on twitter.

Apparently they've paid a 10million deposit...this is all I know atm.

Anyone confirm?

chris89
20th December '11, 07:37 PM
I think Zoffie said this is a post before

Danielson
20th December '11, 07:38 PM
no, he hasn't signed. Apparently the President of Neymar's club says it's up to Pep.

The Don
20th December '11, 07:40 PM
yeah seen this, they've basically got dibs on him

neymar villa messi sanchez pedro iniesta fabregas that's not fair fuck ffp uefa need to implement a rule to stop it or some shit if this was fm i'd moan it was unrealistic

Hickory Dickory
20th December '11, 07:51 PM
inb4zoffie

20th December '11, 07:54 PM

neymar villa messi sanchez pedro iniesta fabregas that's not fair fuck ffp uefa need to implement a rule to stop it or some shit if this was fm i'd moan it was unrealistic

lol, he'll get sold when neymar comes n/h

inb4zoffie

Tony Starks
20th December '11, 07:54 PM
I think Zoffie said this is a post before

This news first surfaced about 2 days ago not sure whether to believe it myself though

Scrappy123
20th December '11, 07:55 PM
Barca are building a Galacticos Version Barcelona dead:

MoneyMan
20th December '11, 08:02 PM

Real.

UEFA need to introduce the same rules yankees have for NFL, get Barca to give Xavi to Grimsby and Messi to Arsenal to even things up :laugh:

The Stig
20th December '11, 08:04 PM
piss take if it's true

would be sick if he came to the prem

would be even more sick if he came to chelsea :-D

Hutch
20th December '11, 08:08 PM
http://www.miscupload.com/upload/166898973222938927679271.jpg

I'm mad

Xtra P
20th December '11, 08:30 PM
Zoffie

Nigel
20th December '11, 09:12 PM
Still, Xavi and Iniesta have only got a couple years left, and Messis nothing without them. Villas out for ages too, might come back like Torres.

Shower Posse
20th December '11, 09:59 PM
Wtf.. Where the hell are barca getting this money doe. On a level this is some stupid spending and I swear they meant to be in debt

BIGLEE
20th December '11, 10:05 PM
No way

JamesC
20th December '11, 10:26 PM
Move makes sense tbh.. Would have liked to see him in the prem though

Jack 1017
20th December '11, 10:31 PM
Pointless signing tbh, fuck knows why they havent signed a CB

Shakeem
20th December '11, 10:38 PM
Pointless signing tbh, fuck knows why they havent signed a CB

hopefully neymars is barcas annual flop signing.

MoneyMan
20th December '11, 10:41 PM
Still, Xavi and Iniesta have only got a couple years left, and Messis nothing without them. Villas out for ages too, might come back like Torres.

Do you know about their youngers though?

Messi + Co aren't flukes, they're the product of extensive long term investment in the academy, with the success of the current batch progressing in the 1st team, the current under 19s must be full of confidence as well as talent.

Dunno if any1 knows about it because it's not been publicised at all but I've watched quite a bit of the NextGen series this year - basically the Champo league for under 19s/under 21s for the best 16 teams across Europe, it's only 16 because it's the first year of that tournament so they started small before moving up.

Basically Barca's youts have duppied everyone just like their olders do, and will probably win that CL as well as the proper one.

Apart from the fact Messi, Xavi & Iniesta have AT LEAST 4 more years together as a top class partnership, with Messi having many more as he's still so young (and maybe hasn't peaked yet :stunned:) apart from that everyone across Europe should look at their academy, and just be shook. They could be running tings for 20 years man lol.

Julio Cesar
20th December '11, 10:45 PM

One of the worst things I've ever read in the sports room. Messi is NOTHING without Xavi + Iniesta? :laugh:

Nigel
20th December '11, 10:52 PM
One of the worst things I've ever read in the sports room. Messi is NOTHING without Xavi + Iniesta? :laugh:

Look at Messi for Argentina compared to Messi for Barca, in the WC he scored 0 goals out of something like 30 shots. Plus the game the other week, cant remember either Xavi or Iniesta was missing for Barca and they lost. The whole Barca team revloves around the 3 of them, and whilst Cesc, Busquets and Sanchez could all play that same trio (imo) it wouldn't be near half as effective, nor could any of them 3 slot into the trio with the same effect.

MoneyMan, that Nextgen thing dont look bad, a bit of a wierd choice of sides (2 Norweigan teams, Celtic and a few others) but then I guess thats cos its still early doors.

MoneyMan
20th December '11, 11:22 PM
CatchACat I agree Messi is clearly not as good without the service of Xavi + Iniesta, although I think that's also to do just with them spending so much time together, they know each other's games off by heart which you obviously don't get with the national team, seeing them so infrequently.

And yeah the nextgen thing is a bit weird, the fact that some of the teams played at the proper stadiums, like Anfield and Celtic Park which were 98% empty looked strange. I think Celtic were chosen because they have a massive reputation and everyone knows their name, their actual team has just been shit for about 10 years lol. I actually watched Celtic vs Barca kids where Barca won 3-1 or 3-2 I think, was a good game those little jocks weren't half bad, Man City actually got bodied in that group surprisingly.

Liverpool got fucked up 5-1 by Sporting Lisbon as well, English clubs did pretty shit in it which I suppose should be (hopefully) be a wake up call that they really need to invest hard in the future, places like Holland, Portugal, Spain always been ahead of us for producing top youngsters. Would be cool to see the nextgen on TV next year sometimes, although obviously the timings would be hard to not make it clash with bigger comps, I just like seeing footy though and watching potentially future stars is exciting to me.

Jstar
21st December '11, 02:50 AM
Look at Messi for Argentina compared to Messi for Barca, in the WC he scored 0 goals out of something like 30 shots. Plus the game the other week, cant remember either Xavi or Iniesta was missing for Barca and they lost. The whole Barca team revloves around the 3 of them, and whilst Cesc, Busquets and Sanchez could all play that same trio (imo) it wouldn't be near half as effective, nor could any of them 3 slot into the trio with the same effect.

MoneyMan, that Nextgen thing dont look bad, a bit of a wierd choice of sides (2 Norweigan teams, Celtic and a few others) but then I guess thats cos its still early doors.

Messi plays a completely different role t Argentina to the one he playes at Barca. Every time Barcelona cant break down sides they rely on Messi to come up with some magic to win the game. Xavi and Iniesta are important to Barca, but to say Messi is nothing without them is idiotic. Just look at the assist chart, Messi is oonstantly near the top of it so you can argue he provides service as well as goals for Barca as well.

Matt91
21st December '11, 03:04 AM
CatchACat I agree Messi is clearly not as good without the service of Xavi + Iniesta, although I think that's also to do just with them spending so much time together, they know each other's games off by heart which you obviously don't get with the national team, seeing them so infrequently.

And yeah the nextgen thing is a bit weird, the fact that some of the teams played at the proper stadiums, like Anfield and Celtic Park which were 98% empty looked strange. I think Celtic were chosen because they have a massive reputation and everyone knows their name, their actual team has just been shit for about 10 years lol. I actually watched Celtic vs Barca kids where Barca won 3-1 or 3-2 I think, was a good game those little jocks weren't half bad, Man City actually got bodied in that group surprisingly.

Liverpool got fucked up 5-1 by Sporting Lisbon as well, English clubs did pretty shit in it which I suppose should be (hopefully) be a wake up call that they really need to invest hard in the future, places like Holland, Portugal, Spain always been ahead of us for producing top youngsters. Would be cool to see the nextgen on TV next year sometimes, although obviously the timings would be hard to not make it clash with bigger comps, I just like seeing footy though and watching potentially future stars is exciting to me.

lol at english clubs doing shit

we're top of our group bmt fuck inter, basel & psv

MyLord
21st December '11, 09:37 AM
lol not this shit again.

How much will Neymar cost Barce considering Neymar just recently signed a new deal with Santos?

Where the fuck will Neymar play in the Barcelona line up? Will he be a sub or will he play along side Xavi(doubt that)
Surely if this is true and Barce do get him he would want first team play.

Or am I wrong?

lol, he'll get sold when neymar comes n/h

http://img690.imageshack.us/img690/9189/villapool.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/690/villapool.jpg/)

Mr Nasri
21st December '11, 10:18 AM
lol not this shit again.

How much will Neymar cost Barce considering Neymar just recently signed a new deal with Santos?

Where the fuck will Neymar play in the Barcelona line up? Will he be a sub or will he play along side Xavi(doubt that)

Or am I wrong?

http://img690.imageshack.us/img690/9189/villapool.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/690/villapool.jpg/)

isn't neymar a striker?

MyLord
21st December '11, 10:25 AM
isn't neymar a striker?

I thought he was attacking midfield but I guess he can play from any attacking position.

quality
21st December '11, 10:25 AM
Stepper they haven't signed a centre back as Mascherano has turned out to be pretty decent there, certainly more useful for them there than in midfield (where he can't play the one touch stuff).

Busquets also plays as a third centre back moretime, the back 3 absolute fucked Real, I think Guardiola would play with 10 midfielders if he could.

The Don
21st December '11, 10:51 AM
lol not this shit again.

Or am I wrong?

he'll most probably fit in on the left of the front 3

nowhere near xavi :lol:

and the deal is supposedly option to buy (for a lot of money, like the 40 they wanted from chelsea) at any point during his contract, they've not had a bid accepted

Mr. Jefferies
21st December '11, 10:56 AM

when iniesta doesn't play for barcelona, they struggle, they've dropped points in all the games he's missed this season afaik and all their losses were games he didn't play in. but i disagree with your statement that messi is nothing without xavi and iniesta.

messi for argentina is a playmaker, he's not the goal machine he is for barca. he's been unlucky in that he had maradona in charge in '10, those 30 shots resulting in no goals just tells me he was unlucky, i remember after the world cup everyone was saiyng messi did everything BUT score.

watching messi for argentina is brilliant, some of the passes and through balls he makes are unreal.

he plays a different role though, mate. that's a testament to how good he is, that he can play the goalscorer/interchangeable forward free role for barca yet play as a midfield playmaker for argentina.

you could argue without messi, xaviesta aren't as good. spain asphyxiate teams, they win 1-0 here and 1-0 there with boring football. you don't see them steamrolling teams like barca do.

quality
21st December '11, 11:13 AM
watching messi for argentina is brilliant, some of the passes and through balls he makes are unreal.

This.

If anyone saw them play Uruguay in the Copa America, he was unreal. If Higuain had his shooting boots on, they would have won by about 10. He was basically playing in the Xabi Alonso position, picking the ball up from deep and just spraying it around.

His role for Barca is different, and obviously results in scoring more goals. He is Xavi for Argentina, they just don't have another Messi on top of that.

Mr Nasri
21st December '11, 11:15 AM
argentina are a myth in defence and in goal. try to fit to much attack talent in the team.

quality
21st December '11, 11:23 AM
argentina are a myth in defence and in goal. try to fit to much attack talent in the team.

Not so sure.

Romero

Zabaleta, Burdisso, Gabriel Milito, Zanetti

Was the defence in the Copa America. It should be good enough. Maybe swap Burdisso for Mascherano (on Barcelona form), and have Gago, Cambiasso and Pastore in a midfield three.

Mr Nasri
21st December '11, 11:39 AM
Not so sure.

Romero

Zabaleta, Burdisso, Gabriel Milito, Zanetti

Was the defence in the Copa America. It should be good enough. Maybe swap Burdisso for Mascherano (on Barcelona form), and have Gago, Cambiasso and Pastore in a midfield three.

Mascherano CB will not work anywhere but barca.
Im judging by world cup 10 the way they played was to attacking with all the emphasis on messi. thats why they got destroyed by germany. that defence had no unity

quality
21st December '11, 11:42 AM
Mascherano CB will not work anywhere but barca.
Im judging by world cup 10 the way they played was to attacking with all the emphasis on messi. thats why they got destroyed by germany. that defence had no unity

Look who the manager was bruv.

Mr Nasri
21st December '11, 11:46 AM
Look who the manager was bruv.

I have to go by that though it was only last year and the same players are involved in the team except they added back cambiasso and zanneti (they didnt go to the world cup) so maybe they have improved but them players are getting old.

MyLord
21st December '11, 01:01 PM
he'll most probably fit in on the left of the front 3

nowhere near xavi :lol:

and the deal is supposedly option to buy (for a lot of money, like the 40 they wanted from chelsea) at any point during his contract, they've not had a bid accepted

o ok

chris89
21st December '11, 05:25 PM
If Santos want to cancel they have to pay Barca £20m lol, not sure if that's on top of the £10m back though.

Good deal for Barca imo, £10m isn't much if this guy is as good as people make out he is/will be

Shower Posse
21st December '11, 05:39 PM
For footballs sake Barca cannot get him

Samir_NasG
21st December '11, 05:43 PM
Barcalona are on sum takeover shit. Messi, Cesc, Neymar, Pedro, Thiago, Sanchez, Iniesta, Xavi sheeeeeeeeet. Nearly as good as RVP, Theo, Afobe, Campbell, Ox and Wilshere!!

M.O.G.
21st December '11, 06:19 PM
Dont care, only thing that the move ensures is that David Villa will move on and probably to us :-D

Samir_NasG
21st December '11, 06:42 PM
Dont care, only thing that the move ensures is that David Villa will move on and probably to us :-D

Nah bruv Queen Kenny will be bidding 25m for Jay Bothroyd.

Jstar
21st December '11, 07:02 PM

Why do Liveprool fans think David Villa would want to come to Liverpool? :laugh:

There is nothing to suggest it except for paper talk

Nigel
22nd December '11, 01:06 AM
If Santos want to cancel they have to pay Barca £20m lol, not sure if that's on top of the £10m back though.

Good deal for Barca imo, £10m isn't much if this guy is as good as people make out he is/will be

AS good as he is in Brazil..........

I rate the guy, but plenty of players have had the hype and not delivered. Infact, few have had hype in S. America and delivered in Europe, your Ronaldos, dinihos et al have all been bought up in European foots

Shower Posse
22nd December '11, 01:10 AM
Why do Liveprool fans think David Villa would want to come to Liverpool? :laugh:

DTR
22nd December '11, 01:36 AM
Iniesta could get about another 6-7 years tbh, Villa's getting sold, and the Messi statement is utter bollocks. He's still sick without them.

AJNorthEast
22nd December '11, 02:40 AM
Agree with MoneyMan on that barca youth comment, people thought pep was mad when he said he had any amounts of Jack Wilshere's but the main aint lying. Love watchin the youth mainly so i can poach em on FM lol but EVERYONE should be afraid of Barcelona, definitely for the rest of my life time and probably longer. I read somewhere the other day that they school em aswell so they're as intelligent with their brain as they are with their feet which is different too the mentality over here football is more like an escape route.

One thing though, there team on fifa 13 will be fucking insane.

MyLord
22nd December '11, 08:24 AM

Would make a great partnership with suarez.

Nah bruv Queen Kenny will be bidding 25m for Jay Bothroyd.

:laugh:Wouldn't be surprised if we swapped Carroll on top of that £25mill tbh

:laugh:It's all part of the transfer period. Look at Arsenal fans and Eden Hazard, Chelsea and Neymar. Paper talk is mostly gas but you never know what could happen.

Mr Nasri
22nd December '11, 10:11 AM
Andreu Fontąs - TOP CB and he dont play.

chris89
22nd December '11, 10:50 AM
Lol at getting Villa without Champions League football

MyLord
22nd December '11, 11:22 AM

:dead: lol if chelsea bid for him to add to their ageing squad wallali

chris89
22nd December '11, 11:31 AM
:dead: lol if chelsea bid for him to add to their ageing squad wallali

Please confirm Ramires, Romeu, Mata, Luiz and Sturridge's ages, thanks

BIGLEE
22nd December '11, 11:36 AM
Villa wouldn't go pool stop dreaming

Shakeem
22nd December '11, 11:45 AM

:laugh:

MyLord
22nd December '11, 11:49 AM
Please confirm Ramires, Romeu, Mata, Luiz and Sturridge's ages, thanks

______Cech(29)

Ivanovic(27)__Bosingwa(29)___Ferreira(32)__Cole(32 )

Essien(29) ___Lampard(33)___Malouda(31)__Meireless(28)

_____________Drogba(33)____Anelka(32)

Sturridge(22) Luiz(23) Romeu(20) Ramirez(24)<<<I suspect this guy is a ringer as he looks like hes 30

The majority of your squad are granpas. Lampard needs knitting lessons:laugh::laugh::laugh:

The Don
22nd December '11, 12:27 PM
______Cech(29)

Ivanovic(27)__Bosingwa(29)___Ferreira(32)__Cole(32 )

Essien(29) ___Lampard(33)___Malouda(31)__Meireless(28)

_____________Drogba(33)____Anelka(32)

Sturridge(22) Luiz(23) Romeu(20) Ramirez(24)<<<I suspect this guy is a ringer as he looks like hes 30

The majority of your squad are granpas. Lampard needs knitting lessons:laugh::laugh::laugh:

putting anelka and ferreira in to try prove your point :lol: <<<<

cech (29, and a keeper)

ivanovic (27) luiz (24) terry (31) cole (31)

ramires (24) romeu (20) meireles (28)

sturridge (22) torres (27) mata (23)

is our first-choice 11 without drogba who's probably off in summer and won't be here in january

average age 26 even with terry cole cech, skeen lol

MyLord
22nd December '11, 12:31 PM
putting anelka and ferreira in to try prove your point :lol: <<<<

cech (29, and a keeper)

ivanovic (27) luiz (24) terry (31) cole (31)

ramires (24) romeu (20) meireles (28)

sturridge (22) torres (27) mata (23)

is our first-choice 11 without drogba who's probably off in summer and won't be here in january

average age 26 even with terry cole cech, skeen lol

:laugh:I hear that but im on about players that I think chelsea would want to off load because the majority of the team are old so if they were to get rid of droggy for Villa it's more like a side step. ya dig