PDA

View Full Version : Carl Froch v Andre Ward

Hutch
18th December '11, 01:14 AM
Undercard fights and build up live now on sky sports 1, the fight will be at around 3am.

Think Ward might take this on points but it's gonna be a close fight.

Pavement
18th December '11, 01:17 AM
Anyone got a live stream? I only have paupers sky and definitely not paying to watch Carl Froch headbutt his way around the ring.

Hutch
18th December '11, 01:19 AM
Anyone got a live stream? I only have paupers sky and definitely not paying to watch Carl Froch headbutt his way around the ring.

http://mypremium.tv/

click sky sports 1 on the right of the page

Philip
18th December '11, 01:20 AM
Really like froch

kilik
18th December '11, 01:20 AM
Froch is the best british fighter at the moment and defo my favourite.

Ward is a great boxer though and his skills will be too much for froch. i hope im wrong though.

I predict ward by ud because of his speed and great boxing skills.

Froch could win though but he would have to KO him. no one has really tested ward before and froch definitely has the power. he needs to attack from the start and not let ward get easy rounds as froch does slow start alot

Pavement
18th December '11, 01:30 AM
Yeah Froch is the shit but I fucking hate how dirty he is. Cheers for the stream mate.

kilik
18th December '11, 01:33 AM
Ward is a dirtier boxer than froch. he fucked up kessler with his head leaving cuts that ended the fight

Tony Starks
18th December '11, 01:35 AM
Can any boxing guys confirm if this fight will be worth me staying up for?

Philip
18th December '11, 01:36 AM

Yeah it should be, looking like a really close fight. Two top fighters in form

Hutch
18th December '11, 01:54 AM

Yeah it should be, looking like a really close fight. Two top fighters in form

Also a clash of styles. Can never guarantee a fight will last more than 30 seconds tho lol.

Pavement
18th December '11, 01:59 AM

Also a clash of styles. Can never guarantee a fight will last more than 30 seconds tho lol.

This fight will last more than 30 seconds I think. Froch will probably start slow though.

Alter E-ghost
18th December '11, 02:19 AM
think i might watch this if i can stay up.

Philip
18th December '11, 02:24 AM
This Kell Brooks guy is fucking quality and so in control

Hutch
18th December '11, 02:54 AM
This fight will last more than 30 seconds I think. Froch will probably start slow though.

Yeh I think this will go the distance unless Froch catches Ward with a big punch, but I just meant there is never any guarantee with boxing, it only takes 1 punch to end a fight.

Quality Control
18th December '11, 03:02 AM
think ward will win, around 8 rounds to 4 or 9 to 3, that type of fight -- but i anticipate it will get ugly. lots of clinching on ward's part, and froch will probably get frustrated and start fouling too.

Tony Starks
18th December '11, 03:05 AM
So how assured would you be to put money on Ward to win? Quality Control

Nigel
18th December '11, 03:08 AM
Frochs a fuckin hard cunt, and beat Abraham as a huge outsider so dont see why he cant beat Ward. Froch can take a punch and can deliver one.

Ward better had hope his chin holds up otherwise Froch will win.

MoneyMan
18th December '11, 03:09 AM
So how assured would you be to put money on Ward to win? Quality Control

loooool no, don't do it Tony bro!

You lost all your e-monies on ponies, don't bet real money on guys punching each other now!!!

Quality Control
18th December '11, 03:14 AM
Frochs a fuckin hard cunt, and beat Abraham as a huge outsider so dont see why he cant beat Ward. Froch can take a punch and can deliver one.

he wasn't a huge outsider in the abraham fight, abraham had already been exposed by dirrell (who was robbed against froch, ftr). and ward is a far superior boxer to abraham, anyway.

Tony Starks i'm pretty assured, but it's not a mismatch or anything.

Tony Starks
18th December '11, 03:15 AM
loooool no, don't do it Tony bro!

You lost all your e-monies on ponies, don't bet real money on guys punching each other now!!!

i'm actually on a really good run of form right now, every day i'm flipping P's. when the momemtums with you, you gotta go for it.

Edit: Some great odds on Ward but i think i'll sit out on boxing tbh

Hutch
18th December '11, 03:28 AM
Walking to the ring now, starting earlier than I expected but these ring walks and intro's sometimes take a while lol

kilik
18th December '11, 03:29 AM
cmon froch! fight smart have a good start and connect those power punches to his chin. has to connect or ward will win by ud imo

grimeforumhater
18th December '11, 03:33 AM
Late ko.

Nigel
18th December '11, 03:33 AM
cmon froch! fight smart have a good start and connect those power punches to his chin. has to connect or ward will win by ud imo
C/S. smash his face in the first couple so he aint got much to come back with in the rest

Philip
18th December '11, 03:40 AM
Froch doesent look relaxed

Hutch
18th December '11, 03:45 AM
Adverts after every round pisses me off, they should cram all the ads in before like what they do with football.

Froch needs to make it a bit more of a scrappy fight, Ward is too comfortable at the moment.

kilik
18th December '11, 03:46 AM
2 rounds to ward. going like how i hoped it wouldnt. wards speed and boxing skills are too good

Nigel
18th December '11, 03:46 AM
Lol Steven hawkings in the front row??? And that geezer in the pink flag peak

Scrappy123
18th December '11, 03:48 AM
lol
Tony Starks
will be pissed.

Tony Starks
18th December '11, 03:51 AM
Ahhh I should have dropped that 20 on Ward

Philip
18th December '11, 03:53 AM
Ahh, froch keeps falling for the same punches

Nigel
18th December '11, 03:55 AM
Froch ain't taking control or asserting authority, not good

kilik
18th December '11, 03:57 AM
froch finally won a round. has to back ward up and control the middle

Hutch
18th December '11, 04:00 AM
Lol Ward is bullying him tbh

kilik
18th December '11, 04:02 AM
froch relies too much on his chin. very lazy defence has always been like that. cant believe his trainer has always let him get away with it. against a world class boxer like ward u cant be like that

Philip
18th December '11, 04:06 AM
Froch has been very dissapointing, feel that ward has got this
Unless froch opens up that possible cut and knocks him

Alter E-ghost
18th December '11, 04:13 AM
that punch was mad late lol wtf.

if this is how froch usually boxes hes gonna get brain damage before he even retires lool.

grimeforumhater
18th December '11, 04:26 AM
dont no y i stayed up. shit fight, shit streams.

has any1 even given that other guy a hard fight, carl was a champ and he beat him easily.

Quality Control
i gave froch two rounds, three at a push. good performance, froch had no answers.

Philip
What the fuck, if this is how froch usually fights I have no idea how he wins fioghts. He has no defense

Hutch
18th December '11, 04:30 AM
What the fuck, if this is how froch usually fights I have no idea how he wins fioghts. He has no defense

It is but Ward is a class above anyone Froch has fought before tbh.

smh at the judges scoring.

kilik
18th December '11, 04:30 AM
went how i thought and how i dreaded. just too technical for froch. ward could become one of the GOATs.

i want froch to fight kessler in a rematch and try get his belt.

ward will most probably fight bute now

Guerillatoker
18th December '11, 04:31 AM
lol the scores at the end were a madness, Froch only had 2 rounds, come on

big shame this fight, Froch didn't even show any fight, was just lost

Quality Control
18th December '11, 04:32 AM
smh at the judges scoring.
yeah, that was surprising. froch definitely didn't win more than three rounds. they might've been eager to prove they're not biased since there's been a few robberies stateside recently.

kilik
18th December '11, 04:33 AM
i had it 9-3 to ward

Hutch
18th December '11, 04:39 AM
yeah, that was surprising. froch definitely didn't win more than three rounds. they might've been eager to prove they're not biased since there's been a few robberies stateside recently.

I think that was exactly it, the English judge was the only one that scored it massively in Ward's favour lol.

jonahomd123
18th December '11, 05:38 AM
Black american fighters >>>>>

BIGLEE
18th December '11, 08:36 AM
Letdown!

Samir_NasG
18th December '11, 04:59 PM
I rate Froch heart but he got schooled.