PDA

View Full Version : Oh its getting peak. Suarez and Evra ding ding

Hij
15th December '11, 01:53 PM
Despite Marriner's intervention, Evra remained furious. When he caught Kuyt two minutes later, Evra responded to Marriner's caution by allegedly claiming: "You're only booking me because I'm black.'

:woah:

Jack 1017
15th December '11, 02:06 PM
ITT we make up quotes that only cunts would say

Suarez "In my country the words you ugly nigga phaggit mean hello friend how was your day"

M.O.G.
15th December '11, 02:08 PM

Suarez "In my country the words you ugly nigga phaggit mean hello friend how was your day"

Evra 'You only book me cos im black' means 'you only book me cos my penis be large bro'

Hij
15th December '11, 02:10 PM

Apparently Suarez said "Negro, Porque?" or something. Not really sure what it all means. There is definitely a cultural difference though.

If he had said "fuck off you fucking ****** cunt" - then yeah I'd understand people taking the piss about him bringing up the cultural side of it, but he hasn't.

Jack 1017
15th December '11, 02:13 PM
So calling people Negros is ok since when bro?

Hij
15th December '11, 02:14 PM
So calling people Negros is ok since when bro?Clearly there are cultural nuances. I'm even more behind Suarez now it's come to light he was speaking in Spanish and not in English.

Jack 1017
15th December '11, 02:21 PM
So does he call Johnson negro? Or does he call everyone negro in training and shit? Hes been here for a year now someone should of told him months ago that it is not acceptable, then again we all know what them scousers are like :dozey:

Hij
15th December '11, 02:25 PM
The irony in your post that you say "we all know what them scousers are like" :laugh:

Negged. Again.

Tony Starks
15th December '11, 02:27 PM
If this quote hasn't come from the ref then its not worth anything

Hij
15th December '11, 02:31 PM
I could say the same about whatever Suarez is supposed to have said

He's only allegedly said something as well.

Jay
15th December '11, 02:47 PM
Its also believed that the so called first altercation has witness' of De Gea and Skrtel or Kuyt I think it was, with both of them apparently siding with Saurez. The independents article on it was very interesting, Liverpool have gone far to prove Suarez' innocence.

quality
15th December '11, 02:47 PM
Despite Marriner's intervention, Evra remained furious. When he caught Kuyt two minutes later, Evra responded to Marriner's caution by allegedly claiming: "You're only booking me because I'm black.'

Apparently Fellani only gets booked because of his hair, so its possible.

Hij
15th December '11, 02:50 PM
In all honesty lads, I have no idea what happened that day and I don't know how they are going to be able to sort it out. I would like Suarez to be innocent - but I can't say conclusively either way - but most of what I have heard does lead me to believe it's not as cut and dry as the press have made it out to be.

Whatever happened I'll be surprised if Suarez doesn't get banned. Afterall he's been charged with being "abusive language" or something as well!

Villain_94
15th December '11, 02:50 PM
Clearly there are cultural nuances. I'm even more behind Suarez now it's come to light he was speaking in Spanish and not in English.

fire bun!

Hij
15th December '11, 02:51 PM
Its also believed that the so called first altercation has witness' of De Gea and Skrtel or Kuyt I think it was, with both of them apparently siding with Saurez. The independents article on it was very interesting, Liverpool have gone far to prove Suarez' innocence.

Today's Independant? might pop out to get it- need a paper anyway

fire bun!

LMFAO

Ok I'm late but no homes lads

Jack 1017
15th December '11, 02:52 PM
The irony in your post that you say "we all know what them scousers are like" :laugh:

Negged. Again.

You put me in the red phaggit lol

My post was completely serious until the scousers bit, if this is how he talks then why had no one told him that this kind of language is not acceptable in England?

Hij
15th December '11, 02:55 PM
if this is how he talks then why had no one told him that this kind of language is not acceptable in England?

Well I'm sure they have now :laugh:

His English is shit, he still gets translated for interviews. Trying my hardest not to be bias and I know that's difficult, his story is believable- it makes sense that he would say something that would be normal for him.

As an aside - I think it's clear that he didn't say it "10 times".

quality
15th December '11, 03:03 PM
His English is shit, he still gets translated for interviews. Trying my hardest not to be bias and I know that's difficult, his story is believable- it makes sense that he would say something that would be normal for him.

He played in Holland for how long? Do they call people negro there? Obviously none of us will ever know, but he's been living outside of Spanish-speaking countries for a good while.

Jack 1017
15th December '11, 03:04 PM
The negs prove you're bias bro no matter how hard you try

If the word Negro is not a racist word and is part of his normal vocabulary then when he said Negro to Evra that wouldnt of been the first time. If the word means "mate" like what you have said on here before then wouldnt he be using it on a daily basis? It makes sense that he would say something that is normal to him the first couple days of training not 8 months after he has arrived in the country.

Hij
15th December '11, 03:08 PM
Apparently Negro is used in Holland, some Dutch guys on RAWK talking about it. I think it would be suitable to give Suarez a 3 match ban, accompanied with a statement clearing the issue up, saying that it wasn't intentional racism, but there is no excuse for using that sort of language and all players from different cultural backgrounds will need to be educated on joining their clubs - and any future stray outside of the rules will result in a longer ban with this one setting the precedent.

I think we are all clear he didn't say "you dirty ******" or something equally horrible with vitriol and while racism is racism - we have to be able to look at events on their merits.

I don't see why the FA can't try and use common sense.

Jay
15th December '11, 03:08 PM
I think its todays, i read it online.

Also says that Liverpool have linguistic and body language experts in to show what he said had no malicious intent.

Hij
15th December '11, 03:11 PM
The negs prove you're bias bro no matter how hard you try

If the word Negro is not a racist word and is part of his normal vocabulary then when he said Negro to Evra that wouldnt of been the first time. If the word means "mate" like what you have said on here before then wouldnt he be using it on a daily basis? It makes sense that he would say something that is normal to him the first couple days of training not 8 months after he has arrived in the country.

Of course I am bias. I just don't think it's as cut and dry as it looks.

I think its todays, i read it online.

Also says that Liverpool have linguistic and body language experts in to show what he said had no malicious intent.

Apparently he said it as he was trying to apologise to Evra. It's when he goes to pat his head in a friendly way. Which would go along with it being a term of endearment in Uruguay.

I think it's clear that when he opened his mouth he started using Spanish because his English isn't good enough.

Jack 1017
15th December '11, 03:11 PM
Kl negro

Hij
15th December '11, 03:13 PM
Just banned you for racism.

quality
15th December '11, 03:14 PM
Just banned you for racism.

Jay
15th December '11, 03:16 PM
Evra's previous false allegations will also be bought up. Still think Saurez will get some sort of punishment, but Evra needs to seriously man the fvck up.

Hij
15th December '11, 03:17 PM
It's been handled shoddily from start to finish. No matter what was said, Suarez has been tarnished as a racist across England. Not only are the the previous allegations, but even in this case it was massively exaggerated - no one else other than Evra has commented on Suarez saying it "10 times"

50 Cedis
15th December '11, 03:20 PM
brb google translating "hij you fucking white ***** faggot" in spanish

i shouldnt get banned cos its in spanish though

Hij
15th December '11, 03:21 PM
I'll unban Stepper in a hot minute

brb google translating "hij you fucking white ***** faggot" in spanish

i shouldnt get banned cos its in spanish though

I'm conversing with retards.

Most of what us adults are talking about has gone completely over your head. Hold a neg.

Edit: Infact you are the perfect example of why this should have been done behind closed doors. It's been established that Suarez has used a word that has racial tones in England, but not in Uruguay. The debate is over whether that should be allowed as a defence. Whatever he said I don't think he started with "fucking" and ended with "faggot". While all racism is bad, you assume that Suarez used the worst racism possible in the sentence you put about me to try and cut my point in half. Suarez is tarnished as a racist in your mind no matter the outcome.

Shortly after the corner, referee Andre Marriner called the pair together for a lecture. Suárez apologised and attempted to pat the United full-back on the head. “Don’t touch me, you South American,’’ Evra is alleged to have said. To which, the Uruguayan replied: “Porque, Negro?’’

Porque means "Because" - so directly translated it doesn't even make sense.

50 Cedis
15th December '11, 03:29 PM
I'll unban Stepper in a hot minute

I'm conversing with retards.

Most of what us adults are talking about has gone completely over your head. Hold a neg.

Edit: Infact you are the perfect example of why this should have been done behind closed doors. It's been established that Suarez has used a word that has racial tones in England, but not in Uruguay. The debate is over whether that should be allowed as a defence. Whatever he said I don't think he started with "fucking" and ended with "faggot". While all racism is bad, you assume that Suarez used the worst racism possible in the sentence you put about me to try and cut my point in half. Suarez is tarnished as a racist in your mind no matter the outcome.

tbh i haven't read through the whole thread because i can't be arsed and a dont like evra he's a cunt anyway

i was just refering to this post

Clearly there are cultural nuances. I'm even more behind Suarez now it's come to light he was speaking in Spanish and not in English.

which sounded pretty fucking dumb

Sir Kippington
15th December '11, 03:30 PM
http://http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/liverpool/8957294/Luis-Suarez-racism-hearing-reputations-at-stake-as-panel-attempt-to-unravel-most-complicated-of-cases.html?

Wha gwarn hij

Back in the place.

50 Cedis
15th December '11, 03:31 PM
its not even just this racism issue tbh suarez is a horrible little cunt if i met him i would spit his face

Hij
15th December '11, 03:33 PM
http://http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/liverpool/8957294/Luis-Suarez-racism-hearing-reputations-at-stake-as-panel-attempt-to-unravel-most-complicated-of-cases.html?

Wha gwarn hij

Back in the place.

Yes mate, good to see you bro, hope your well.

which sounded pretty fucking dumb

Why is it dumb? If his defence is that what he said isn't offensive where he comes from then its pertinent that he was speaking in that tongue. He'd have no defence if he said the first word in English.

UK prosecutors on racism probe: "We have received further evidence in relation to the allegations made against John Terry"

The Stig
15th December '11, 03:41 PM
i swear Stepper is black

Sir Kippington
15th December '11, 03:43 PM
Yes mate, good to see you bro, hope your well.

Why is it dumb? If his defence is that what he said isn't offensive where he comes from then its pertinent that he was speaking in that tongue. He'd have no defence if he said the first word in English.

Yeah man nice..
My view on this is free luis ..no rose tints

I grew up in that part of the world and we have a completely different attitude towards race than in England.
In saying that he does need to be schooled on how to move properly out here.
Evra knows what time it is he is just trying it.
I think he may cop a ban though just because racism is just in the news and everything right now, but I think a suspended sentence with a ban if he has further bad conduct would be fair bearing in mind the circumstances, but tbh if Evra said all the southamerican stuff first...negro, Negritos or what ever he said it a bit moot init...
But wha gwarn for this terry thing though...swear there was footage and that...why ain't he getting it...
You can see in JT eyes that's he is racist lol(Blackman sixth sense fam....trust me we just know)

Hij
15th December '11, 03:45 PM
I agree with you Kips.

And your not far wrong. Just like Mascherano, he'll cop the full force of a new fabled "respect" campaign and then they'll do nothing to John Terry later on.

quality
15th December '11, 03:45 PM
You can see in JT eyes that's he is racist lol(Blackman sixth sense fam....trust me we just know)

:laugh:

Repped.

Sir Kippington
15th December '11, 03:58 PM
Lol.
The foreign lads do cop a raw deal it's a shame, I just hope the don't hound him out of the country.
Amazing talent even if his will to win is so strong the he dabbles in the dark arts.
Call me mad but when he did that handball in the world cup and celebrated I thought ..we need a player like that.
Glad your getting to see how great the King is too.
I need to find that post I made donkeys of years ago when Rafa was under pressure and I suggested Kenny and got laughed off the thread.lol
Pass and move is back.
We just need a finisher now.

Shakeem
15th December '11, 04:06 PM
Hij negro means negro in dutch bro as far as i can remember. spent 6 months in rotterdam say nizzy

Hij negro means negro in dutch bro as far as i can remember. spent 6 months in rotterdam say nizzy

edit: suarez is a cunt my opinion

Hij
15th December '11, 04:07 PM
I wouldn't mind Benitez coming back after Dalglish but I wouldn't swap Dalglish for anyone right now.

Your someone whose probably watched a lot of our games and I have to say I don't think our position in the league or points total befits the football we've been playing. Tottenham aside I'd say we've been the better team in nearly all of our games and without a finisher we've been unfortunate. Henderson's had 4 or 5 amazing shots saved last ditch.

The football has been great and Kenny's demeanour in that he say's the right things is great. Reminds me of Benitez the way he backs the club but better because he's a wily old Scot and English is his mother tongue so he don't hold back no punches.

@Hij (http://www.grimeforum.com/forum/member.php?u=1) negro means negro in dutch bro as far as i can remember. spent 6 months in rotterdam say nizzy

SMH

Another one to get negged.

quality
15th December '11, 04:09 PM
To a finisher, I would add a centre back with at least a tiny bit of pace. And a winger with a tiny bit of pace. Other than that, the team is decent.

Hij
15th December '11, 04:10 PM
Hilariously the way the word "cunt" has been thrown around in this thread, you'd all be up for Suarez' primary charge yourselves.

To a finisher, I would add a centre back with at least a tiny bit of pace. And a winger with a tiny bit of pace. Other than that, the team is decent.

Skrtel/Agger/Coates looks good but their is room for one more with Carragher on the way out.

We need a bit of trickery to unlock defences, shame Sterling's still quite young.

quality
15th December '11, 04:14 PM
What's Coates saying? My mate was asking what's happened to him the other day, none of us had a clue?

Josh
15th December '11, 04:15 PM
hij if suarez was playing for united/arsenal/chelsea you'd be calling him a cunt i'm sure of it lol

http://strackattack.com/gifs/_soccer/2010-2011/luis%20suarez%20outrageous%20tackle.gif

Hij
15th December '11, 04:17 PM
I use the word cunt all the time.

We're all bashing him in here and his primary charge is "using offensive language"

Yes I probably would hate his guts- but I don't because he plays for Liverpool and you back your players innit.

What's Coates saying? My mate was asking what's happened to him the other day, none of us had a clue?

Only played 3-4 games, has looked assured though. Too early to tell.

Shakeem
15th December '11, 04:17 PM
Apparently Negro is used in Holland, some Dutch guys on RAWK talking about it.

SMH
Another one to get negged.

? fuck off. hold back your emotions.

Hij
15th December '11, 04:20 PM
? fuck off. hold back your emotions.

Can't even read your response right now through the tears

Shakeem
15th December '11, 04:27 PM
cool response bro. Hij

El Asesino
15th December '11, 04:28 PM
Evra is a little baby, Suarez embarrassed him on the pitch. John Terry is a thug, a coward. He is a disgrace tbh should never have been England captain.

I'm obviously backing Suarez, the press seem to be really getting on his back atm for some reason. Dunno why these things take so long tbh Terry should have been handed a ban a long time ago.

adidasgrandad
15th December '11, 04:43 PM
calling someone a negro in spain isn't racist in that language or culture. nonetheless saying to someone something that relates to "why black man?"...is obviously a bit wrong in this country.

im trying to avoid the cliche but....my conclusion is that suarez is an idiot not a racist. If it is found that he said "negro, torque?" (roughly equates to "why negro?") then that isnt racist. However, it is ignorant of the equal respect given to black people in the modern western world that people call them by their actual name. a 3 match ban would be suitable in my opinion as it equates to poor sportsmanship and a lack of respect. Also some guidance as to how we do things in England in 2011 would be nice. Eventhough it is not racist as such, calling someone "black man/negro" instead of their actual name is unacceptable.

he'll learn the hard way.

I'd also like to add that if my way of thinking is followed by the F.A (quite likely in my opinion) he will still be called a racist regardless because, quite simply, most people just dont understand and won't bother to look into things any deeper than the hypocritical 3 lined paragraph they read in the sun newspaper.

Hij
15th December '11, 04:44 PM
calling someone a negro in spain isn't racist in that language or culture. nonetheless saying to someone something that relates to "why black man?"...is obviously a bit wrong in this country.

im trying to avoid the cliche but....my conclusion is that suarez is an idiot not a racist. If it is found that he said "negro, torque?" (roughly equates to "why negro?") then that isnt racist. However, it is ignorant of the equal respect given to black people in the modern western world that people call them by their actual name. a 3 match ban would be suitable in my opinion as it equates to poor sportsmanship and a lack of respect. Also some guidance as to how we do things in England in 2011 would be nice. Eventhough it is not racist as such, calling someone a black man negro instead of their actual name is unacceptable.

he'll learn the hard way.

I'd also like to add that if my way of thinking is followed by the F.A (quite likely in my opinion) he will still be called a racist regardless because, quite simply, most people just dont understand and won't bother to look into things any deeper than the hypocritical 3 lined paragraph they read in the sun newspaper.

Fairest summary I've seen.

Jack 1017
15th December '11, 06:22 PM
:smh:

http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/2/2lawm89.gif

Hij
15th December '11, 06:23 PM
Come on bro be nice I brought you back!

Hutch
15th December '11, 06:36 PM
Apparently Fellani only gets booked because of his hair, so its possible.

I can confirm this is the same with David Luiz, he gets booked almost every game it's a disgrace.

-

OT: Lets not forget Evra has a history of playing this innocent victim role when it comes to him getting mugged off (when our ground staff beat him up he said it was racism based when it wasn't). I'm not denying Suarez said it cos obviously I have no idea but Evra is a little bitch boy, he has lied about the same thing in the past.

Scrappy123
15th December '11, 07:03 PM
Evra>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

The way he had a great match that day aswell.

Hij
15th December '11, 07:04 PM
Evra>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

The way he had a great match that day aswell.

Scrappy123
15th December '11, 07:07 PM

What now??

He was United's MOM that day.

Im not going to comment on Suarez because as talented a footballer he is, some of the things he does get on my nerves immensely.

I will wait until the verdict, but if proven guilty of racism he should face a big ban as should John Terry. Clash of culture or not, he should know better.

Hij
15th December '11, 07:12 PM
I thought he got merked that day - it's why he was so annoyed.

Scrappy123
15th December '11, 07:18 PM
I thought he got merked that day - it's why he was so annoyed.

Fair enough...

from what I saw after his disagreement with Suarez he was winning slide tackles non stop on his wing aswell as bombing forward with danger. Before the incident that may of been the case. To be fair he handled himself well...I could imagine alot of people getting themselves a red after that.

Samir_NasG
15th December '11, 07:35 PM
This one should have been dealt with earlier tbh.

15th December '11, 07:40 PM

fire bun!

knew from day hij was fruity lulz

MoneyMan
15th December '11, 07:45 PM
hij if suarez was playing for united/arsenal/chelsea you'd be calling him a cunt i'm sure of it lol

http://strackattack.com/gifs/_soccer/2010-2011/luis%20suarez%20outrageous%20tackle.gif

lol at how the other guy just gets up like snuffin. That was reckless though, if he did that at Anfield he would get the most uproarious, erm, roar of approval lol.

My thoughts on this topic: people hate Suarez because he is sick.
He may be racist, he may be a cunt, he may be a prick. He MAY be all of those things. Opinions are opinions. But facts are facts, and the fact is he is a very, very sick football player.

I agree with Sir Kip on the Terry thing, i'm not gonna start putting on a tinfoil hat and chatting fraff about conspiracccyyyyy but, both incidents were on the same weekend (I think??) and yet JT's has been put on hold and is being dealt with completely behind the scenes, with Anton not saying anything publicly at all, yet Evra was right in the open sending for Luis, whilst Kenny, Fergie, Gus fucking Poyet and bare other people all got involved in this case and are throwing their 2 pence in.

For the record, I think Suarez probably is racist, but not maliciously like racist people are in England - the culture and society is just so different in South America and elsewhere, they're 50 years behind us in terms of how we view things. We either seem to have blatantly racist cunts or shy people bound by what they perceive to be "Political Correctness" and shit.
Over there they just straight up call black people black, white people white, there's no fannying about to try and appease strangers (which ironically leads to more bullshit in this country).

I'm not saying we're all high and mighty over here, but we are certainly "ahead" of Uruguay, for example, in terms of how society is structured and culture works in relation to race. All English people are now brought up (at least officially, by the state) to know and think that racism is wrong, everyone is equal, etc whereas they have the old ideals we had at the height of the empire, what I would deem a more "soft racism" - just think of the difference between an old white grandad and a young EDL boy.

Both views and people are racist, and therefore both wrong, but most people on here would probably say the young lad, violently spewing abuse at people such as "fuckk of P@akis and n**gers, fuck offback to your own country" - I think we would all agree that is worse than a grandad, who knows no better - so to speak, just saying something like "look at the tan on her love, she's as dark as a ******!"

I may have not made my point that well, i'm hungry so my brain is only on like 6/10 functionality right now, but yeah hopefully some of you understood me. I'm not hiding Suarez behind the "cultural differences" argument, as I just said - racism is racism. But, well, yeah there are cultural differences lol.

Hij
15th December '11, 07:47 PM
Decent thought provoking post. Repped.

15th December '11, 08:02 PM
Hij you can neg me into the minus billions i don't care i ain't repping or negging anyone

rep <<<

i joke about with you and you can't take it smh

Hij
15th December '11, 08:04 PM
I'm calm bro, calm down

15th December '11, 08:06 PM
good to hear son

your lucky i never reported your post tbh

Samir_NasG
15th December '11, 08:06 PM
What now??

He was United's MOM that day.

Im not going to comment on Suarez because as talented a footballer he is, some of the things he does get on my nerves immensely.

I will wait until the verdict, but if proven guilty of racism he should face a big ban as should John Terry. Clash of culture or not, he should know better.

As if lolol! Spain aimed monkey chants at England players and got hit with an 8k fine. When (!) Suarez and JT get found guilty they'll have to hold a fine and give a bullshit apology.

Scrappy123
15th December '11, 08:17 PM
As if lolol! Spain aimed monkey chants at England players and got hit with an 8k fine. When (!) Suarez and JT get found guilty they'll have to hold a fine and give a bullshit apology.

The sad thing is, I can imagine him getting fined or getting like a game ban or some shit:dead:

Hij
15th December '11, 08:25 PM

They'll get bans G

But your thing about Spain says a lotl.

The sad thing is, I can imagine him getting fined or getting like a game ban or some shit:dead:

Sad? He might not even get a fine as they might find him not guilty.

At which point I imagine you would be distraught

Xtra P
15th December '11, 09:26 PM
Hey Nigrito's whats going on in this thread ?

Jack 1017
15th December '11, 09:33 PM

:popcorn:

Mazer Rackham
15th December '11, 09:46 PM
its not like he doesnt know evras, name, if an english player went to a black player, ''black man'' it would be seen as an insult. why point out his ethnicity? he was only talking to one guy so its not like he was trying to identify him

ban the guy already

Hij
15th December '11, 09:49 PM
Why would Evra refer to him as a South American then lol

Mazer Rackham
15th December '11, 09:51 PM

did evra do that? Even if hedid south american is a location, not an ethnicity

if suarez called evera a frenchman instead this thread wouldnt exist

Mazer Rackham
15th December '11, 09:52 PM

did evra do that? Even if hedid south america is a location, not an ethnicity

if suarez called evera a frenchman instead this thread wouldnt exist

50 Cedis
15th December '11, 10:43 PM
MoneyMan

i dont hate suarez cos he's sick i hate him cos he's a cheat and cunt and tbh i will never forgive him for what he did in the world cup so my view of him was tainted before he came into the country but I will give a man the benefit of the doubt he had every chance to redeem himself in my eyes but since he went to liverpool his antics have shown him to be even more of a cunt than i thought was possible.

and messi is sick but i dont hate him

Hij
15th December '11, 10:50 PM
i will never forgive him for what he did in the world cup

So your already admitting your bias.

Apparently he said "are you mad negritos" while handling on the line

http://img.skysports.com/10/07/496x259/Uruguay-v-Ghana-Luis-Suarez-handball_2473469.jpg

BTW do we pretend Maradona never handled as well? :laugh:

50 Cedis
15th December '11, 10:54 PM
no. I said my view of him was already tainted because of that, I gave him a chance to redeem himself and he is actually showing himself to be an even bigger prick. If you took away what he did in the world cup he is still not very likeable.....unless he plays for your team of course, in which case you will obviously try your hardest to defend him even when he is indefensible.

Hij
15th December '11, 10:57 PM
The racism debacle is a farce.

Bar that he hasn't done half as much wrong with us as he has done in his past - which means that your "giving him another chance" spiel is absolute cunting bullshit.

He dives, so do about 100 players in the league.

MoneyMan is right if this was Jay Spearing, not half of the shit would be given.

50 Cedis
15th December '11, 11:06 PM
The racism debacle is a farce.

Bar that he hasn't done half as much wrong with us as he has done in his past - which means that your "giving him another chance" spiel is absolute cunting bullshit.

nah mate

from what i have seen of him he is the most petulant player in the league, which is quite an achievement when we have players like drogba, cole ect.

He has also taken over from Gerrard as your teams number one divers as well.

Sticking his fingers up at oppostions fans another cuntish thing to do

diving into tackles which could cause serious injury.

This.....

8_4jioyxn6k

he is just an all round deplorable scumbag and has no redeeming qualities other than his actual football ability. Not to mention he also has one them faces that i would love to just stomp on every time i look at it.

To tell you the truth the racist allegations didn't even come as a surprise to me. Top cunt.

Hij
15th December '11, 11:11 PM
Why are you posting up the bite when it happened before he joined hence it would fall into your "forgiven and given him another chance" category.

I'll agree he's been a cunt, the diving thing is a massive exaggeration though.

YOU MAD BRO

50 Cedis
15th December '11, 11:12 PM
because i never knew about that bite before he came to england

oh and safe bro thats two negs in one thread from you.

#feelingscaught

Hij
15th December '11, 11:13 PM
I love this forum though.

We're banging on about him putting his middle finger up at fans while your calling him a CUNT. It's the definition of irony.

Just because I neg you doesn't mean that I'm curled up in the corner crying, it just means your chatting shit.

"I didn't know about the bite"

Inb4 your in a grime thread saying an MC isn't real :laugh:

50 Cedis
15th December '11, 11:15 PM
your neg comments say otherwise but its cool though

and why am I wrong for calling him a cunt? a cunt is cunt just like a spade is spade. Nothing he has done so far warrants me describing him in any other fashion.

Jack 1017
15th December '11, 11:16 PM
It's the definition of irony.

No, this is

YOU MAD BRO

Lulullulululul

Head Hunter
15th December '11, 11:18 PM
Case of "lost in translation", I don't think he is a racist personally. I think a lot of players/clubs are far too quick to draw for the race card to try and ruin another clubs/players reputation. Getting quite boring now tbh.

Hij
15th December '11, 11:19 PM

and why am I wrong for calling him a cunt? a cunt is cunt just like a spade is spade. Nothing he has done so far warrants me describing him in any other fashion.

Dishing out "cunt" with one hand while you take "middle finger" with the other, is fucking hilarious mate. It's hypocritical in the extreme. What, your offended he dared make a hand gesture while your calling him a cunt? :laugh: Fuck off son.

What I said wasn't ironic Stepper, get a dictionary.

Shakeem
15th December '11, 11:20 PM

:popcorn:

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

smh at the above tho.

Hij
15th December '11, 11:21 PM
Some absolute gobshites in this thread.

50 Cedis
15th December '11, 11:29 PM
Dishing out "cunt" with one hand while you take "middle finger" with the other, is fucking hilarious mate. It's hypocritical in the extreme. What, your offended he dared make a hand gesture while your calling him a cunt? :laugh: Fuck off son.

What I said wasn't ironic Stepper, get a dictionary.

players get abused much worse than he did week in week out, it's a part of football and even though it's not right it's par for the course and suarez knows this. How many other players turn around and react like that though?. It shows no self control and no discipline two character flaws that help make a cunt imo.

Just admit it Hij, if he didn't play for your club you wouldn't like him either.

Oh look its another neg from Hij

http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5091/5417319321_c594bd795a.jpg

Hij
15th December '11, 11:29 PM
players get abused much worse than he did week in week out, it's a part of football and even though it's not right it's par for the course and suarez knows this. How many other players turn around and react like that though?. It shows no self control and no discipline two character flaws that help make a cunt imo.

Just admit it Hij, if he didn't play for your club you wouldn't like him either.

Can I be honest with you? If he didn't play for us, I'd fucking hate him.

If he's racist = dick and im disappointed in him

Middle finger = give a fuck really though come on son stop chattig shit- I call players cunts when they come near me at a game, how am I gonna be crying over a middle finger though?

You nicely forget Cole and Neville doing the two finger salute to fans - do they not get banned or charged because they are English? Are the FA racist? :laugh:

What the fuck is happening with John English Terry?

I ain't mad bro I'm telling you how I see it, I'm just negging you everytime you post something I don't agree with

Jack 1017
15th December '11, 11:30 PM
Im not going to explain my post, its definatly irony at its finest though.

I'd advise everyone to abort fred asap, especially if you already have red bars in your CP SNM

Hickory Dickory
15th December '11, 11:30 PM
this can all be settled with a handshake,

w8, wut

50 Cedis
15th December '11, 11:33 PM
Can I be honest with you? If he didn't play for us, I'd fucking hate him.

If he's racist = dick and im disappointed in him

Middle finger = give a fuck really though come on son stop chattig shit- I call players cunts when they come near me at a game, how am I gonna be crying over a middle finger though?

You nicely forget Cole and Neville doing the two finger salute to fans - do they not get banned or chargerd because they are English? Are the FA racist? :laugh:

yeah but cole and neville aren't exactly upstanding members of society themselves tbh and they should have been charged

15th December '11, 11:34 PM
Some absolute gobshites in this thread.

you're posting alot of it tbh lol

Hij
15th December '11, 11:37 PM
yeah but cole and neville aren't exactly upstanding members of society themselves tbh and they should have been charged

Then we agree on something after all of that.

The consistency from the FA is pathetic mate that's my problem- everything they do is based on the media perception at the time and how they feel. And it's not just about Suarez. The racism thing to one side - if obscene gestures are bannable offences now - then they need to make sure they charge every footballer who does one.

Merelies didn't get charged either. There are at least 5 footballers who have shown offensive signs whether middle finger or forks and they weren't charged.

Shakeem
15th December '11, 11:37 PM

Hij
15th December '11, 11:38 PM

Nah on a real one this time John, fuck off. I rarely back myself, but a few posts back, I made what I think was a fair assessment of the situation.

I'm contending with a guy who wants to see Suarez burnt at the stake for this based on a handball against Ghana.

BIGDON
15th December '11, 11:39 PM
Meireles got punished enough bro by having to play in a team with Torres

15th December '11, 11:41 PM
Nah on a real one this time John, fuck off. I rarely back myself, but a few posts back, I made what I think was a fair assessment of the situation.

I'm contending with a guy who wants to see Suarez burnt at the stake for this based on a handball against Ghana.
you know what's funny after i posted that you posted something i 100% agree with lol (post #96)

and it's johnny btw bro... :dozey:

Hutch
15th December '11, 11:42 PM
Meireles got punished enough bro by having to play in a team with Torres

http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lrkgo0BlAX1r3p0vko1_400.gif

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lrkgo0BlAX1r3p0vko5_400.gif

BIGDON
15th December '11, 11:46 PM
http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lrkgo0BlAX1r3p0vko1_400.gif

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lrkgo0BlAX1r3p0vko5_400.gif

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lvog96VqBx1qewc1xo1_500.jpg

Hij
15th December '11, 11:46 PM
I'll repeat myself for those that think I'm talking shit.

I believe Suarez used the word Negro. I believe Evra found it offensive. I believe Suarez didn't intend it to be offensive. I believe there was a cultural difference. I believe that the truth is always somewhere in the middle from both sides. I believe that a mountain has been made out of a molehill over this. I believe that based on their discussions a 3 match ban for using the word negro would be appropriate - but with a statement following that while the FA don't believe he was vindictive or that the racism was meant in its purest form, he was out of order using such language and a precedent should be set. And that in future all players from all clubs must be told on arrival the do's and don't's in football and it should be required.

I think that would be fair. I don't think stringing him up by his balls, when he clearly hasn't used any form of racism "at least ten times" or "identifiable by sky cameras" is particularly fair. I think more and more that the truth is somewhere in the middle.

But I'm ready to delete people from now.

If he's found guilty, regardless of how serious the "racism" was he'll be lynched in public

If he's found not guilty - Liverpool fans including me will bang on about him not being guilty while the rest say "there just wasn't enough evidence"

Facts.

Hutch
15th December '11, 11:59 PM
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lvog96VqBx1qewc1xo1_500.jpg

He's not getting paid enough.

wUim7GOfCMQ

He does smile here eventually tho.

Hij
16th December '11, 12:19 AM
Torres come home g

MoneyMan
16th December '11, 12:22 AM

and a nigrito is a .............

oh

Hutch
16th December '11, 12:28 AM
Torres come home g

He's really gotta prove himself in January when Drogba is at the African nations, got a feeling he might start against Wigan tho at the weekend. He's been performing better away from home when he's played and he should score against Wigan over at least 70 minutes, plus the team has more confidence now and with our defence playing a deeper line he will have more space to run into.

Plak
16th December '11, 12:31 AM
Footballers are mostly thick as shit anyway, so its logical that Suarez used a word he weren't aware was offensive (as he's probably thick as shit and comes from another culture and lived in 1 culture where what he said was ok for most his life) and won't do it again, no real need to press charges.
I don't give a single fuck, though, it's a joke tbh.

50 Cedis
16th December '11, 12:34 AM
my user cp's lookin real sad right now tbh

hij rode out :laugh:

MoneyMan
16th December '11, 12:48 AM
Hutch I beg you explain what the fuck Luiz was doing there lol?

p.s. why do you mans sing the Liquidator? Epic tune, I don't want mans to think i'm a Chelski don when I got it bumpin' out the punto.

chris89
16th December '11, 12:55 AM
No idea I wish we still sung kalinka though >>>>>>

Hutch
16th December '11, 01:00 AM
Hutch I beg you explain what the fuck Luiz was doing there lol?

p.s. why do you mans sing the Liquidator? Epic tune, I don't want mans to think i'm a Chelski don when I got it bumpin' out the punto.

I dunno mate he's off his head

http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lw5ag1bAbD1qf9f6eo1_250.gif

"The Liquidator" is an early reggae instrumental released in the United Kingdom by the Harry J Allstars in 1969. Its association with Chelsea dates from this time, when contemporary chart hits were regularly played at the ground, and it proved popular with the fans. In recent years it has been reintroduced as the tune that the teams run out to at Stamford Bridge.

Way back in 1969, supporters of the Chelsea football team revered players such as Bonetti, Osgood and Hollins. The boys performed under the watchful eye of manager Dave Sexton to the tune of Harry J & All Stars chartbuster, 'The Liquidator'.

The Liquidators were one of Chelsea's smaller football firms.