PDA

View Full Version : Is amir abdul khan on steroids??

grimeforumhater
14th December '11, 03:18 PM
For a while now i have had my suspicions.

''PLEASE SOMEONE TELL ME HOW IN THE HELL DID KHAN HAVE ENERGY AFTER GETTING HIT WITH 110 BODY SHOTS, RUNNING THE WHOLE NIGHT, FIGHTING A EXTREMELY PHYSICAL FIGHT, AND THROWING 757 PUNCHES....HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE??? AT THE END OF THE FIGHT IT DIDNT EVEN LOOK LIKE HE BROKE A FUCKING SWEAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HE WASN'T TIRED AT ALL WTF. AM I THE ONLY ONE THAT SEES THAT SHIT???''

''peterson should demand blood testing mandatory.im gonna look for a way to communicate with peterson cuz he ain't no busy superstar and shouldn't be too hard to shoot a email to.he need to have khan tested bcuz khan was exerting allot of energy I remember saying to myself he gonna get stopped from the body shots down the line''

''Khan started taking them steroids after he got his ass knockout by Breidis Prescott''

33JGJHoKyuI

fuck khan, fuck pacquiao, fuck freddie "cock" roach.

mayweather>>>>>>>>>>>

http://images.picturesdepot.com/photo/f/floyd_mayweather_jr_with_belts-22035.jpg

Xtra P
14th December '11, 03:32 PM
I'm going to say yes, yes he is.

Quality Control
14th December '11, 05:57 PM
at a conservative estimate, probably 75% of world class boxers and athletes in general are on some kind of performance enhancing drug.

NSF
14th December '11, 06:03 PM
at a conservative estimate, probably 75% of world class boxers and athletes in general are on some kind of performance enhancing drug.. This tbh

Flawless
14th December '11, 06:04 PM
I aint defending Khan here lool, but maybe Peterson aint got much punching power

50 Cedis
14th December '11, 06:22 PM
im starting to belive that khan fucked the op's bitch

grimeforumhater
14th December '11, 06:43 PM
im starting to belive that khan fucked the op's bitch

http://gifs.gifbin.com/6401703g69.gif

rohan!
14th December '11, 06:47 PM
Boxers are trained day in day out to be able to take constant hits and endure 12 rounds so i don't see why this is such a shock to you if i'm honest.

grimeforumhater
14th December '11, 06:56 PM
its well known in boxing if you get hit with a lot of BODY SHOTS, later on in the fight it will slow you down.

this guy was hit with 110 BODY SHOTS!!!! didnt seem to bother him at all.

at least watch some of the video before you comment, it ws made by someone who has done some boxing in their time so they know what they are talking about.

sunil
14th December '11, 07:10 PM
op's 13 year sister is currently being gangbanged by abdush and his bro's

is this why u so mad ??

plz confirm xx

arsenal
14th December '11, 07:20 PM
body shots are brutal. I've seen loads of guys at least sit down or at least wince when they have taken a good ONE. now imagine iqbal taking 100+

but then again he's a pro what u expect?

Floyd sr seems to think hes on suttin lol
http://www.fighthype.com/pages/content11372.html

adidasgrandad
14th December '11, 11:02 PM
erm...good conditioning?

plus i think your ignoring the fact that he had a black eye, a pretty bruised up face and probably gets punched in the ribs about a million times a year.

also, how would the taking of steroids make you immune to the effect of punches? lol

grimeforumhater
15th December '11, 01:53 AM
erm...good conditioning?

plus i think your ignoring the fact that he had a black eye, a pretty bruised up face and probably gets punched in the ribs about a million times a year.

also, how would the taking of steroids make you immune to the effect of punches? lol

someone help him out

adidasgrandad
15th December '11, 01:36 PM
yeah, please.

he's a professional boxer. they're paid to get punched. I don't see the suspicious element of it?

NSF
15th December '11, 01:39 PM
It could be he has excellent conditioning. If there's one thing a fighter should have its good conditioning tbh. But that doesn't mean he's not on steroids, most athletes are in this day and age.

grimeforumhater
15th December '11, 07:59 PM
okay maybe you guys are right.

can you name any boxers who have been hit with 110 hard body shots and it didnt bother them at all. And they run all way thru the fight and also threw A LOT OF PUNCHES.....and didnt get tired.

if you do then i will be convinced. thanks