PDA

View Full Version : Dean Ashton worth more than 15m?!

Danny Trejo
6th August '08, 08:56 AM
If you believe the papers this morning, Spurs bid 15m for him and got knocked back. He's an alright player but what's going on with that valuation?

Transfer market's gone mad to be honest.

Grimes
6th August '08, 09:55 AM
10-15mil is a sound valuation for Ashton IMO. inflation this season is riduculous

BG1
6th August '08, 10:38 AM
6m<

Famous?
6th August '08, 10:51 AM
No more than 10 million....

The Messiah
6th August '08, 11:18 AM
No more than 10 million....

If he was a non-English player.

Xtra P
6th August '08, 11:53 AM
This a strong indication that Berbatov will be departing!

Ashton is a decent player but he's no Dimitar Berbatov, spurs are weakening!

Eric Cantona
6th August '08, 01:19 PM
This a strong indication that Berbatov will be departing!

Ashton is a decent player but he's no Dimitar Berbatov, spurs are weakening!

LOL at you.

It's obvious Berbatov is leaving, there waiting to get an replacement.

RIP Jakey
6th August '08, 01:49 PM
West ham will not sell Ashton from what I'm hearing, they want him to spearhead their attack and will reject any offers. That said if Spurs raise their bids I can see him leaving because the money will be too good to turn down, tho they definately intend not to sell him.

Xtra P
6th August '08, 02:13 PM
LOL at you.

It's obvious Berbatov is leaving, there waiting to get an replacement.

Why you lol'in ?

Berbatov leaving & Keane already gone damages spurs in a big way, they have suffered the biggest lost off all the premiership teams, Ashton is a decent player but he will not score the amount of goals Berbatov did & yet people are saying spurs will get 4th spot! :laugh:

You man are puree entertainment, I can't take you seriously!

Hij
6th August '08, 02:41 PM
lmao at this.

Pristine Condition
6th August '08, 03:14 PM
If Dean stays fit, he can do some serious damage

RIP Jakey
6th August '08, 03:25 PM
If Dean stays fit, he can do some serious damage

Eric Cantona
6th August '08, 10:47 PM
Why you lol'in ?

Berbatov leaving & Keane already gone damages spurs in a big way, they have suffered the biggest lost off all the premiership teams, Ashton is a decent player but he will not score the amount of goals Berbatov did & yet people are saying spurs will get 4th spot! :laugh:

You man are puree entertainment, I can't take you seriously!

Berbatov has never even hit 20 in the Premier League yet.

Grimes
6th August '08, 11:19 PM
Teves at west ham = scores sutting like 4 goals

Teves at Man utd = 15+ goals in premierleague

can you see the difference

'nuum general
6th August '08, 11:21 PM
if bent's worth 16m then ashtons going to be worth a similar amount. He's a like for like replacement for berbatov as far as playing style goes so it makes sense in that part. Saying this west ham have the money to say no as villa have been with Barry. Also would ashton want to move to one of their biggest rivals.

Hij
7th August '08, 12:19 AM
Teves at west ham = scores sutting like 4 goals

Teves at Man utd = 15+ goals in premierleague

can you see the difference

Thank you.

Ryddel
7th August '08, 01:27 AM
i have to say i laughed as much as when i saw that bywater rubbish all though i did nearly have a heart attack later on i can't stand Ashton don't want him near spurs not half as good as berbs even when he's on a sulky one.

LOL@people not recognising this is a smoke screen for other targets and believing everything that BBC gossip colomn and SSN say, compare Ashton to Ramos' previous strikers at Sevilla Fabiano & Kanoute explain to me how any of them are like Ashton Kanoute well we know what he's like kinda like Berbatov inna way looks very relaxed but can pull of some quality touches etc. Fabiano reminds me of a more creative Darren Bent.

Sir Kippington
7th August '08, 04:02 PM
He is worth 15.99 with those glass legs.

Xtra P
7th August '08, 04:07 PM
Wag1 Kippington, bare old skool gash are tryin to holla on facebook... its loads!