PDA

View Full Version : Thierry Henry>>>>>>>

Mazer Rackham
11th December '11, 07:08 AM
iEhcyuXSPgc
bItuyPsGVDg
>>>>>

http://www.mlssoccer.com/sites/league/files/imagecache/620x350/image_nodes/2011/12/henry-statue.jpg

SICK

The pose they use for the statue is a classic.

pay your respects in this thread

Xtra P
11th December '11, 09:33 AM
#Legend

Mr. Jefferies
11th December '11, 10:42 AM
the could've at least got someone who can actually read to read the speech out ffs.

M.O.G.
11th December '11, 10:55 AM
Legend, snm

Hickory Dickory
11th December '11, 11:33 AM
Legend

J9tee
11th December '11, 01:13 PM
the thumbnail is actually the pose of the statue lol

Samir_NasG
11th December '11, 01:31 PM
king Thierry.

11th December '11, 01:33 PM
My Donny Henry >>>>>

Best player to grace the Prem.

Scrappy123
11th December '11, 02:02 PM
If it wasn't for the pose I would not know that was him lol

Legend either way.

Jack 1017
11th December '11, 02:20 PM
My Donny Henry >>>>>

Best player to grace the Prem.

lol @ "sign him up, sign him up"

Looks better irl tbh Scrappy123

tippa
11th December '11, 03:18 PM
Legend, snm

Hij
11th December '11, 03:24 PM
Legend.

Close up of the face looks like a hybrid of the Ferdinand brothers though.

Ari Gold
11th December '11, 03:39 PM
quite sick but i prefer the statue at fulhams ground. just feels a bit more relevant

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2011/04/03/article-1372878-0B7669CE00000578-959_634x415.jpg

sunil
11th December '11, 04:26 PM
henry>>>>>

why dont arsene re-sign him the cunt

Hij
11th December '11, 04:40 PM
Because he would be shit in England now?

Plus you have Van Persie? lol

Shakeem
11th December '11, 04:43 PM
wouldn't mind having him in the squad tbh.

Hij
11th December '11, 04:44 PM
Give Wenger a call then

Shakeem
11th December '11, 04:45 PM
would rather buy him back then Fowler :laugh:

Tony Starks
11th December '11, 04:46 PM
Nostalgia really fucks with peoples head dont it? I cant believe some Arsenal fans are entertaining the idea of signing Henry for a few months. WTF?

I'm just happy TH and AW both agree its a silly idea.

Hij
11th December '11, 04:49 PM
would rather buy him back then Fowler :laugh:

Fowler is a fucking legend as well.

Genetically Genuine
11th December '11, 04:53 PM
At the time I didn't realise how fortunate we were to have a player like him.

True Legend.

Cazorla
11th December '11, 05:33 PM
Premierships GOAT

ChoKe
11th December '11, 06:21 PM
Fowler is a fucking legend as well.

Only good for leeds*

Henry>>>

Big 45
11th December '11, 06:25 PM
Probably started crying when he realised the statue looks nothing like him lol

Tony Starks
11th December '11, 06:29 PM
Probably started crying when he realised the statue looks nothing like him lol

Sorry bro statue looks pretty accurate.

You mad your boys at Old Trafford cant even put letters the right way round?

http://www.whoateallthepies.tv/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/S.jpg

Jimmy Conway
11th December '11, 06:29 PM
Yeah that's right I met that nigga.

Tony Starks
11th December '11, 06:31 PM
Anyway back on topic...

tWsSi0RYeqY

Mr. Jefferies
11th December '11, 06:32 PM
gotta admit i respect his passion for arsenal. he's a cool guy tbh.

henry >>>>>

Mazer Rackham
11th December '11, 06:33 PM
quite sick but i prefer the statue at fulhams ground. just feels a bit more relevant

lol smh , i make a positive thread about henry and you try and derail it?

nigga you gay

Hij
11th December '11, 06:44 PM
Only good for leeds*

????????

ChoKe
11th December '11, 10:45 PM
????????

dm, I was too young to know he was good for liverpool before leeds, just remember him being worse at liverpool after leeds.

Samir_NasG
11th December '11, 10:50 PM
Sum mad ppl in here. He was playing for Barcelona last year! he would be a very decent sub. How old is Drogba, Luca Toni, Klose again? Thierry would be a good sub ain't nobosy expecting him to come back with 2004 form ffs!

Julio Cesar
11th December '11, 11:43 PM
Signing him again wouldn't be a good idea, never is really a good idea to re-sign players purely on sentimental value. If you sign him again, fans will focus on his present performances rather than his great performances in his prime. Just leave it be and let him finish at Arsenal on a high.

Hij
12th December '11, 12:21 AM
dm, I was too young to know he was good for liverpool before leeds, just remember him being worse at liverpool after leeds.

My favourite player ever. Of course he was shit at Liverpool after, Shakeem was trying to wind me up but it was another reason I love Rafa I just wish we had won the European Cup in 2007 for Fowler.

Anyway he wouldn't cope in this league anymore you could see him fading out at Barca . You can cling onto hoping he does but he won't

What will confirm it will be Wenger not signing him back :laugh:

Bish
12th December '11, 12:46 AM
My favourite player ever. Of course he was shit at Liverpool after, Shakeem was trying to wind me up but it was another reason I love Rafa I just wish we had won the European Cup in 2007 for Fowler.

Anyway he wouldn't cope in this league anymore you could see him fading out at Barca . You can cling onto hoping he does but he won't

What will confirm it will be Wenger not signing him back :laugh:

with the respect Henry had and has said he has for Liverpool, would he have been ur favourite player ever if he signed for u and did for Liverpool what he did for Arsenal?

Pristine Condition
12th December '11, 01:04 AM
I hate this black bastard, he stinks! I hate his black skin. I hate his black pants. I hate black pepper. I hate black keys on a piano. I hate my gums, because they're black. I hate Whoopi Goldberg's lips. I hate the back of Forrest Whittaker's neck. Huh? Most of all, I hate this black-ass Thierry Henry

Hij
12th December '11, 01:21 AM
with the respect Henry had and has said he has for Liverpool, would he have been ur favourite player ever if he signed for u and did for Liverpool what he did for Arsenal?

In another galaxy it would have been a match made in heaven and he may have helped us to finally win the league.

As it stands he didn't play for us, and played for Arsenal but he respects Anfield, Liverpool and our supporters so I rate him for that, so Fowler will be my favourite player ever.

Fowler embodies the club, no matter how much his pace fell off and he was forced out of the club, whereas the likes of Owen/Torres could have matched him but they chose to leave.

Mr. Jefferies
12th December '11, 01:23 AM
I hate this black bastard, he stinks! I hate his black skin. I hate his black pants. I hate black pepper. I hate black keys on a piano. I hate my gums, because they're black. I hate Whoopi Goldberg's lips. I hate the back of Forrest Whittaker's neck. Huh? Most of all, I hate this black-ass Thierry Henry

the fuck?

Cazorla
12th December '11, 01:50 AM
Let me just say i'd rather see a 34 year old Thierry Henry coming off the bench than Chamakh.

Bish
12th December '11, 01:56 AM

bit of Dont Be A Menace lol

Tony Starks
12th December '11, 01:57 AM
Thats where it was from! Was stressing my brain tryna think of it

Josh
12th December '11, 07:23 AM
My favourite ever player.

Jammie Dodger
12th December '11, 11:43 AM
everton want him on loan :dead: lululu moyes still mad

second favourite player after bergkamp, wouldn't want him to tarnish his history by coming back to the prem, let alone arsenal

sunil
12th December '11, 11:53 AM
henry wud do better than chamak or bender

Jack 1017
12th December '11, 12:05 PM
henry wud do better than chamak or bender

A cardboard cut out of Henry would do better then Chamakh tbh

Villain_94
12th December '11, 12:11 PM
henry was that guy, i was glad when he left arsenal tbh

:lol:

the fuck?
:smh:

A cardboard cut out of Henry would do better then Chamakh tbh
lol

Brisboy84
12th December '11, 05:43 PM
Greatest player in Arsenal's history. My favourite goal of his - especially considering i was in the North Bank with my dad (a Man Utd fan) and who it was against:

tUE6_B_frBA

Tony Starks
12th December '11, 05:44 PM
How the hell did you end up an Arsenal fan if your dads United?

Mr. Jefferies
12th December '11, 05:57 PM
:smh:

my bad. :pinkface:

Brisboy84
12th December '11, 06:04 PM

lol. He didn't really pressurize me into supporting United. I liked watching Ian Wright on the tv, so became a fan of Arsenal. He was disappointed i chose Arsenal. He was like why not the best team (United). But i stuck with my choice. Not regretted it since. The banter growing up between me and him was epic still.

Strife
12th December '11, 06:19 PM
My favorite player of all time.

*salute

Josh
12th December '11, 06:30 PM
lol. He didn't really pressurize me into supporting United. I liked watching Ian Wright on the tv, so became a fan of Arsenal. He was disappointed i chose Arsenal. He was like why not the best team (United). But i stuck with my choice. Not regretted it since. The banter growing up between me and him was epic still.

:dozey:

quality
12th December '11, 06:32 PM

Yeah must have been really hard growing up supporting Arsenal. So alternative.

Danielson
12th December '11, 06:34 PM
will make sure I deface next time I'm in Islington.

:woah:

Brisboy84
12th December '11, 06:49 PM
:dozey:

??

Yeah must have been really hard growing up supporting Arsenal. So alternative.

lol bitter. I suppose supporting Tottenham woulda been more of a struggle growing up, but each to their own.

quality
12th December '11, 06:52 PM
lol bitter. I suppose supporting Tottenham woulda been more of a struggle growing up, but each to their own.

Not really, I just find the idea of someone from Bristol (I think?) whose dad supports Man Utd growing up supporting Arsenal quite amusing, but each to their own. At least you didn't chose the best team though, that would have been glory hunting still.

Josh
12th December '11, 07:08 PM
??

Why would he ask you to support the best team? Glory hunter?

Scrappy123
12th December '11, 07:16 PM

My dad is a Chelsea fan...

the way I look at him every day in disgust:evilgrin::laugh:

Brisboy84
12th December '11, 07:20 PM
Not really, I just find the idea of someone from Bristol (I think?) whose dad supports Man Utd growing up supporting Arsenal quite amusing, but each to their own. At least you didn't chose the best team though, that would have been glory hunting still.

We all have our reasons for supporting teams. Mine was from watching Wrighty.

Why would he ask you to support the best team? Glory hunter?

This was in 1993 when they were the best team in the country. He's always felt they were the best even when they finished runners-up to Arsenal all those times lol. He's from Nigeria, and started supported them as a kid in the 60's when they had man like Best and Charlton playing for them. So you can judge if he's a glory hunter or not.

Jack 1017
12th December '11, 07:39 PM
quality do Spurs fans sing Ade's name? How do you feel having an Arsenal reject as your main striking threat? Srs btw nogas

quality
13th December '11, 12:42 AM
I've actually not been this season (went pre-season, going when I'm home at Xmas), but I understand from mates there has been chanting (particularly during the Arsenal game).

As long as he's scoring and putting in a shift, I couldn't care less. If he starts throwing the toys out of the pram, then he'll be an Arsenal reject (though swear he rejected them).

I'd rather have him upfront than have taken Silvestre to the Nou Camp as first choice LB :-D

j.cv3
10th April '12, 04:23 PM
sssssffffffffffffeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee