PDA

View Full Version : Amir Khan vs Lamont Peterson - 11/12/11 AM

Nigel
11th December '11, 12:04 AM
Not seen a thread, this is on tonight. Should be a reasonable bout, even though I don't like Khan.

Is on Sky Sports cos no one buys Khans PPV's

Hutch
11th December '11, 12:06 AM
Will be locked, hopefully the Khan fight isn't on before 12 cos I'm watching MOTD

chris89
11th December '11, 12:18 AM
Will be locked, hopefully the Khan fight isn't on before 12 cos I'm watching MOTD

It's not on until at least 2am apparently, will not watch

Quality Control
11th December '11, 12:20 AM
anticipating a shut-out victory for khan. but i've been getting my predictions wrong a lot lately. peterson's not that good, though.

Big 45
11th December '11, 12:20 AM
ye I'll be watching this one

Romelu Lukaku
11th December '11, 12:25 AM
Peterson won't beat Khan but it'll be a late fight, 8/9th round stoppage.

RealOnRoad
11th December '11, 12:43 AM
khan is 1/10 :laugh::laugh::laugh:

sunil
11th December '11, 12:46 AM
khan>>>>>>

will watch the packicund

grimeforumhater
11th December '11, 03:00 AM
fuck Amir Abdul Khan

Philip
11th December '11, 04:26 AM
Khan fight soon on

Original
11th December '11, 04:46 AM
Khan fight soon on

how long ?

Hutch
11th December '11, 05:03 AM
how long ?

Should be walking to the ring after this set of adverts, so 15 minutes(ish) till the fight starts.

Philip
11th December '11, 05:04 AM
Fuck me, who saw the heavy wieght fight?
That black guy is a beast
TKO round 2

Hutch
11th December '11, 05:07 AM
Fuck me, who saw the heavy wieght fight?
That black guy is a beast
TKO round 2

Yeh he mullered that guy, heavyweight boxing is so dead tho lol.

Big 45
11th December '11, 05:17 AM
in

khan's too fast

Hutch
11th December '11, 05:18 AM
Khan is so quick lol

Big 45
11th December '11, 05:19 AM
Amir>>>

KO soon lol

Hutch
11th December '11, 05:27 AM
Khan's lost this round

Lol Khan got battered that round :laugh:

Big 45
11th December '11, 05:28 AM
Peterson going for it lol

could go either way

thought khan was gonna go down

he took some big punches

kilik
11th December '11, 05:29 AM
khan is taking some big punches. i dont think his chin will holdup for long if he keeps taking these

great fight

Big 45
11th December '11, 05:33 AM
Khan should be keeping him back with quick punches

Peterson's getting too close and he's got a hard punch

khan's knackered

Hutch
11th December '11, 05:35 AM
Peterson looked tired that round, Khan took that one easily.

Big 45
11th December '11, 05:36 AM
Khan fighting much better that round

They're both tired but khan's tactics are working better

Philip
11th December '11, 05:36 AM
I can imagine Peterson coming out with a wonder knock down

Big 45
11th December '11, 05:39 AM
ye good fight

kilik
11th December '11, 05:40 AM
this ref is a bit bias imo.

moving booky

Big 45
11th December '11, 05:43 AM
peterson is like a tank, amir can't let him get these big hits in

kilik
11th December '11, 05:44 AM
what did i say, this ref is bias for peterson, he just gave a point away for no reason he has barely been pushing

Hutch
11th December '11, 05:47 AM
Khan can't deal with Peterson when he's moving forward all the time, needs to use his jab more and keep him at distance.

Big 45
11th December '11, 05:48 AM
khans punches have no effect on peterson, he's gonna end up losing this

Khan should be hitting back hard, not little jabs

kilik
11th December '11, 05:48 AM
khan needs to remember hes in petersons city, unless he wins decisively the judges could easily give this fight to peterson

boxing is so dodgey

Big 45
11th December '11, 05:59 AM
thats it go for it khan

lol fuck knows which way this is gonna go

I agree^^^ I can see the judges giving it to peterson, will be a narrow decision unless some1 KO's

Judges are gonna give it to peterson unless khan goes all out this round

Hutch
11th December '11, 06:01 AM
Khan's gonna lose cos of that point deduction, shit reffing tbh.

Big 45
11th December '11, 06:04 AM
smh he's lost it

Philip
Ref is fucking shit, why is he taking off points for pushing wth?

kilik
this ref is a cheating cunt tbh. from early i noticed little things he was doing against khan like not breaking when close when he should be

Burden Durden
11th December '11, 06:09 AM
post the link lads

Hutch
11th December '11, 06:10 AM
Nahhhhhhh fuck that

Big 45
fucking hell smh

Hutch
post the link lads

It's finished bro, Khan lost on points.

Philip
this ref is a cheating cunt tbh. from early i noticed little things he was doing against khan like not breaking when close when he should be

Trust me, the guy was low blowing khan, he didn't break up a lot of stuff, that's what made khan hold peterson more
This is real bad smh

kilik
khan got fucked over by the ref

fucking hell this is peak i dont even usually back khan but thats deep

Hutch
11th December '11, 06:12 AM
Not gonna lie Khan was a bit disappointing but still should have won. Ref cost him that.

Hold tight the old interviewer in the ring now that got rude to Mayweather, legend.

Big 45
11th December '11, 06:23 AM
Will look forward to the rematch.

grimeforumhater
11th December '11, 06:25 AM
nah fuck you lot blaming the ref, the ref gave amir abdul mohammad khan a lot of warnings but khan didnt listen.

listen to the post fight by johnny nelson and barry mcguigan, they are saying khan was to blame not the ref.

Big 45
11th December '11, 06:25 AM
good fight

kilik
11th December '11, 06:27 AM
the par is if the ref didnt take a point away in the last round khan would of won on all cards 115-110 113-112 113-112

ref fucked him up

grimeforumhater
11th December '11, 06:27 AM
im sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooo happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hutch
11th December '11, 06:30 AM
nah fuck you lot blaming the ref, the ref gave amir abdul mohammad khan a lot of warnings but khan didnt listen.

listen to the post fight by johnny nelson and barry mcguigan, they are saying khan was to blame not the ref.

You hate Khan so your opinion is bias.

Yes Khan was pushing Peterson, but Peterson was leading with his head and smothering him on the ropes, obviously Khan is gonna push him away it's the natural thing to do.
Like I said Khan was disppointing and can fight better but he done enough to win. The second judge had Khan ahead by 3 rounds even with the 2 point deduction.

grimeforumhater
11th December '11, 06:43 AM
the par is if the ref didnt take a point away in the last round khan would of won on all cards 115-110 113-112 113-112

ref fucked him up

if barca didnt score them two goals against arsenal, we would have won the champions league.

etoo fucked us up.

Yes Khan was pushing Peterson, but Peterson was leading with his head and smothering him on the ropes, obviously Khan is gonna push him away it's the natural thing to do.
Like I said Khan was disppointing and can fight better but he done enough to win. The second judge had Khan ahead by 3 rounds even with the 2 point deduction.

like i said listen to what johnny nelson and barry mcguigan are saying. you guys aint watching the post fight commentary..

anyway i dont care khan lost.

http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/file.php?40,file=30877,filename=SIMON-COWELL-HAPPY-GIF.gif

what?!!

i dont hate khan, i just think hes overrated like most british boxers.

Hutch
11th December '11, 06:44 AM
like i said listen to what johnny nelson and barry mcguigan are saying. you guys aint watching the post fight commentary..

anyway i dont care khan lost.

I did watch the post fight commentary, they said it was Khan's fault. I agree to a certain extent that it was his fault because he didn't fight as well as he can, but the fact is the ref cost him the fight by deducting the points. I've watched so many fights where fighters are holding or pushing non stop and nothing is done about it.

Put it this way if it wasn't in Washington then Khan would have won and there's no arguing that.

grimeforumhater
11th December '11, 06:55 AM
I did watch the post fight commentary, they said it was Khan's fault. I agree to a certain extent that it was his fault because he didn't fight as well as he can, but the fact is the ref cost him the fight by deducting the points. I've watched so many fights where fighters are holding or pushing non stop and nothing is done about it.

Put it this way if it wasn't in Washington then Khan would have won and there's no arguing that.

but amir bin walid akbar khan was holding TOOO MUCH, even the crowd started booing. i rate the ref for following the rules, if someone is holding too much then a point should be taken away, thats the rule, we cant ignore the rules just because someone is a golden boy fighter.

based on what i saw in this fight i think timothy bradley beats khan.

Hutch
11th December '11, 07:01 AM
Peterson was leading with his head for most of the fight too tho and just leaning on Khan when they were on the ropes.

Can't be bothered to argue anyway it's 6am lol. I'm not even a big fan of Khan but will always back him over a yank, especially when he lost the fight because of harsh point deductions.

grimeforumhater
11th December '11, 09:15 AM
qRbM5Ax5mHg

Xtra P
11th December '11, 09:26 AM
That will teach Khan for thinkin that he's anywhere near Mayweather.

grimeforumhater
11th December '11, 09:29 AM
khan underestimated peterson

grimeforumhater
11th December '11, 12:24 PM
what happened to freddie 'best trainer in the world' roach. hes lost two fights in a row now.

critic of musical arts
11th December '11, 02:27 PM
Anyone got a link to this? cos i missed it last night

The Messiah
11th December '11, 02:30 PM
Anyone got a link to this? cos i missed it last night

http://www.allyoulike.com/66670/amir-khan-vs-lamont-peterson-hdtv/

adidasgrandad
11th December '11, 02:34 PM
if the reffing was that bad he'll get a rematch. i believe there was a rematch clause anyway. he'll have the titles back in no time because he is a good fighter and considering how he responded to his last defeat (which seems to be in entirely different circumstances anyway).

Philip
11th December '11, 02:38 PM
The reason why Khan was grabbing the guy loads of times, was because the referee wasn't acting when he recieved a low blow or when it got rough. The guy kept bringing his head forward
'It was like I was fighting two people in the ring'
Absolutely true

Rambo
11th December '11, 02:41 PM
Anyone got a link?

adidasgrandad
11th December '11, 03:13 PM
the pushing thing was very harsh. just watched it back. the first warning for instance they were just tangled. the second one and ones after that granted were pushes but iv seen them a million times not been penalised for. at the same time he did warn him enough times.

i thought he fought a pretty good fight and edged it on most rounds tbh. i agree with the judges i think khan just edges it. it was just the deductions.

Anyone got a link?

http://www.allthebestfights.com/amir-khan-vs-peterson-full-fight-video-pelea-2011/

hes got a wierd habit of leaving himself open even when hes got his full guard up. takes too many unnecessary punches.

Hij
11th December '11, 03:18 PM
My dad is watching this right now, coz Khan is from Horwich I think where my Mum and Dad used to live lol

grimeforumhater
11th December '11, 04:30 PM
The reason why Khan was grabbing the guy loads of times, was because the referee wasn't acting when he recieved a low blow or when it got rough. The guy kept bringing his head forward
'It was like I was fighting two people in the ring'
Absolutely true

are you pakistani?

fuck sake, amir Walid Muhammad Salih bin Roshayed bin Attash khan cant fight on the inside, he likes to fight people that stay away from him so that he can throw those quick bitch combos. whenn people come inside he holds, he did it against maidana aswell, he runs and holds when he comes up against people who are good on the inside.

if you wanna make excuses for him holding all night then what was the excuse for him holding against maidana. this overrated bum lost. he would have lost to maidana if the ref wasnt on his side.

Philip
11th December '11, 08:58 PM
no ones making excuses, oviously he aint good on the inside, just that the ref werent good
amir khan certainly aint overrated

grimeforumhater
12th December '11, 02:39 PM
amir khan got exposed, everyone knows how to beat him now.