PDA

View Full Version : How many games of football do you watch a week

Hij
10th December '11, 02:21 AM
Including games that come on simultaneous if you have that capacity (or divide your screen up into "mini" screens)

On a Saturday I'll watch the 12.45, two or three 3pm's, a 5:30 - any Spanish football
on a Sunday the 1:30pm the 4pm - any Spanish football
etc etc

I'm averaging about 20-25 games a week (some at the same time like Champions League games I'll have both on).

This is why I'm going to fail my degree.

Mr. Jefferies
10th December '11, 11:12 AM
Including games that come on simultaneous if you have that capacity (or divide your screen up into "mini" screens)

On a Saturday I'll watch the 12.45, two or three 3pm's, a 5:30 - any Spanish football
etc etc

I'm averaging about 20-25 games a week (some at the same time like Champions League games I'll have both on).

This is why I'm going to fail my degree.

:laugh:

I think I watch about 6-7 to be honest. 20-25 is crazy.

Stellios
10th December '11, 11:15 AM
I only watch about 3

Quincy
10th December '11, 11:21 AM
On a Saturday I'll watch the 12.45, 3pm and a 5:30.
on a Sunday the 4pm.

. also watch the Bundesliga on fridays aswell.

Spanish football bores me.

DontCare
10th December '11, 11:28 AM
I only watch about 3

Hij thats too much

say you watch 15 games all 110 minutes thats 27.5 hours (solid 2 days) in a week lol
You'll see urself cutting down as you get busier with uni though so it's not a thing.

Samir_NasG
10th December '11, 11:45 AM
any premiership football so that's ussually between 3 and 6 a week plus any major European clashes and Champions league games.

chris89
10th December '11, 11:58 AM
You aren't actually properly watching all 3 games at the same time though so seems stupid to say you are.

I watch the early kick off on Saturday unless it's a really shit game like Stoke Blackburn, then normally stream a 3pm game, if not just soccer saturday, will watch Barca or Real or occasionally both in the evening if I'm not busy.

Sunday I'll watch both games that are normally on

I'd say average about 4-5 per week depending on CL weeks.

BIGDON
10th December '11, 01:34 PM

. and i try to catch the West Ham games on stream if available when im not there

M.O.G.
10th December '11, 02:06 PM
Watch every Liverpool game, if its not on tv it's a stream thing, try to catch the Spanish games but im usually out...say 4-5 a week

Pristine Condition
10th December '11, 02:39 PM
Average is about 4/5

Hij
10th December '11, 02:43 PM
Yeah you don't focus on every game that much but Chris you will be surprised what proportion of both games you can watch. There is always a lot of time when the ball is not in play. Off sides throw ins free kicks penalties substitutions corners etc then you focus on the other one.

It's also rare for both teams to attack at the same time so when you hear the commentators voice go up you check the right screen .

Somehow I've managed to watch every game we have played this season. Normally there is a League Cup one you can't watch but I've seen all of them as well lol

Hij
10th December '11, 02:45 PM
On a European week you can watch 4 to 5 in Europe sometimes when you take the Europa into account and it's early kick offs and occasionally when a Russian team plays at home in the champions league it starts earlier

chris89
10th December '11, 02:45 PM
Yeah you don't focus on every game that much but Chris you will be surprised what proportion of both games you can watch. There is always a lot of time when the ball is not in play. Off sides throw ins free kicks penalties substitutions corners etc then you focus on the other one.

It's also rare for both teams to attack at the same time so when you hear the commentators voice go up you check the right screen .

Somehow I've managed to watch every game we have played this season. Normally there is a League Cup one you can't watch but I've seen all of them as well lol

Yeah I get what you are saying, last time I did it Chelsea were one of my streams so I guess I was always gonna focus on that over the other 2.

I've watched all except for us vs Everton in the Carling Cup where I couldn't find a stream anywhere Hutch was trying too, had to get updates from bet365.

wud
10th December '11, 02:46 PM
watch Newcastle every weekend, and any big 12oclock fixtures

Would watch alot more but i can't find good mexican league / brazilian league streams

Josh
10th December '11, 03:10 PM
not that many tbh, on saturday i go to the match normally so ill watch football if there's any on in the pub. i usually try and get all the sunday games in tho

Hij
10th December '11, 03:22 PM
Today is crap for English footie but I think the El Classico is later

Grizzly
10th December '11, 03:27 PM
0 tbh. Haven't got sky so can only watch football whens it's EL or CL and internationals or i'm at my dads(which is rare).
Can't find streams for blues anywhere this season either so only watched blues when i've been at the ground.

Tony Starks
10th December '11, 03:34 PM
Hate watching games on mini screen. I give my attention to one and watch highlights after. Full 90 min matches i probably watch about 3 or 5 a week depending on how good super sunday is or if the La Liga matches interest me

kilik
10th December '11, 03:38 PM
saturday early match then the two on sky sunday. then MOTD.

unless real madrid or barcalona are playing a team with a chance i dont bother watching spanish football

Matt91
10th December '11, 05:29 PM
Maybe the 12:30 on Saturday, the 5:30, maybe a 3pm but normally watch soccer Saturday and both Sunday games on sky
Normally watch the good CL ties too

I'd say I watch about 3-5 a week depending if European games on and switch between a few matches if they're good

Nigel
10th December '11, 07:42 PM
normally have ESPN on in the background when on the laptop, but that aint really properly watching imo

ohjohnno
6th July '15, 12:37 PM
:stunned:

Gai Sensei
6th July '15, 02:13 PM
Gai Sensei

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jack 1017
6th July '15, 03:38 PM
Gai Sensei

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thread is from 2011 so your post should read "0" tbh & tbf

Shanger
6th July '15, 03:50 PM
so much bullshit in this thread

The Narcissist
6th July '15, 06:13 PM
20 games a week LOL

Kris Packet
6th July '15, 06:16 PM
I remember Hij making that thread telling people to pay for streams so he probably does watch 20 a week tbh

Hutch
6th July '15, 10:43 PM
Bout tree fiddy

mdma123
7th July '15, 02:07 AM
20-25 a week :laugh: