PDA

View Full Version : Next Team in Crisis

quality
8th December '11, 11:23 AM
The definition of a crisis (according to wiki):

1. unexpected (i.e., a surprise)
2. creates uncertainty
3. is seen as a threat to important goals

Ok, its been well documented that Arsenal and Chelsea have had massive, massive crises this year. And obviously Wenger and Villas Boas should have lost their jobs at various points, they don't know what they're doing.

Now Man Utd, 2nd in the league, and Man City, 1st in the league, are definitively in crisis. Ferguson knows fuck all about football and should go, and Mancini clearly isn't as good as Hughes was. All I hope for these teams is that they appoint a manager who knows a thing or two about football - maybe Steve Bruce, he's a real football man and should never have been sacked.

Let's have some predictions for the next team in crisis.

If Spurs lose away to Stoke at the weekend, we'll be in crisis and our Champions League ambitions will be in turmoil.

Julio Cesar
8th December '11, 11:24 AM
Chelsea

Absolute
8th December '11, 12:10 PM
Now Man Utd, 2nd in the league, and Man City, 1st in the league, are definitively in crisis. Ferguson knows fuck all about football and should go.

lol at this, Ferguson has won more titles at United than your club has in their 100+ year history... says a lot about your managers doesn't it?

M.O.G.
8th December '11, 12:18 PM
lol at this, Ferguson has won more titles at United than your club has in their 100+ year history... says a lot about your managers doesn't it?

The sarcasm eluded you

The Messiah
8th December '11, 12:20 PM
Now Man Utd, 2nd in the league, and Man City, 1st in the league, are definitively in crisis. Ferguson knows fuck all about football and should go, and Mancini clearly isn't as good as Hughes was.

Ferguson doesn't know when to buy a midfielder these days. When you've got Phil Jones and Rooney playing in midfield, you're implicitly accepting you've fucked up.

Mancini is slowly earning my respect. Granted he has a massively talented squad, but I've got thought much of him despite his Serie A titles - which were won when there was no competition in the league. I think they can leave the CL with dignity after getting the supposed golden 10 points. They had a tough group.

#FuckingupEngland'sUEFAcoefficent

Shower Posse
8th December '11, 01:57 PM
The sarcasm eluded you

kilik
8th December '11, 02:03 PM
lol

datnigganev
17th November '12, 06:16 PM
Chelsea

Clive Eboue
17th November '12, 06:20 PM
I just had a drunk, angry post ready before realising you were joking :smug:

Grimes
17th November '12, 09:01 PM
chelsea in crisis

Jack 1017
17th November '12, 09:22 PM
Chelsea

woah.gif

Hij
17th November '12, 09:27 PM
They do have Man City at the Bridge next but lul at crisis

J.
17th November '12, 09:45 PM
QPR

Shower Posse
17th November '12, 11:16 PM
From now until mid January Chelsea are going to play a game every 3-4 days

http://www.picgifs.com/celebrities/0-to-9/50-cent/celebrities-50-cent-311311.jpg

datnigganev
17th November '12, 11:31 PM

http://www.picgifs.com/celebrities/0-to-9/50-cent/celebrities-50-cent-311311.jpg

:laugh: #Crisis

BIGDON
18th November '12, 12:05 AM
QPR

http://f.cl.ly/items/1V0K2W1k11040J361Z2q/Screen%20Shot%202012-11-17%20at%2018.17.17.png

Julio Cesar
18th November '12, 12:07 AM
We've been in crisis since August #6months #parachutepayments #0wins

Pirate
18th November '12, 01:33 AM
We're in one now fucks sake

Zoffie
18th November '12, 08:53 AM

We usually hit a packed schedule like that back-end of the season.
If you look at Chelsea's form back end of the season for the last 5 years, games coming quick & fast seems to help the team to build momentum.

I for one am happy that we are getting all of these games, because RDM is still trying to figure out & still yet to realise things, he was really reluctant to put Ramires in the pivot & now he is 1st choice there.
I hope we get Sturrisge installed as number one striker much sooner rather than later.