PDA

View Full Version : Frazer Campbell

Tempz_NBT
5th August '08, 01:26 PM
Manchester United boss Sir Alex Ferguson is set to give Hull target Fraizer Campbell a Premier League chance because he is short of strikers.

Campbell, 20, scored the winner against Espanyol in Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's testimonial at Old Trafford.

"We do not have any strikers apart from Wayne Rooney and Carlos Tevez and Frazier plays in that area.

"He is quick and determined and he can do very well in the game. Fraizer's future is here," said Ferguson.

Campbell played a major role in Hull's promotion to the Premier League last season and Tigers coach Phil Brown had hoped the striker would return to the KC Stadium this season.

"He's a Manchester United player and he did a great job for us last season and we'll be there waiting until that door is firmly closed," Brown told BBC Radio Humberside.

We've always thought that Fraizer's a great talent and that's why we're interested in him

Hull chairman Paul Duffen
"I've had a lengthy conversation with Sir Alex on Friday and he's promised he'll keep me up to speed with things."

Tigers chairman Paul Duffen added: "We've always thought that Fraizer's a great talent and that's why we're interested in him.

"Personally I don't think it's over yet and certainly it will be done or not done within the next few weeks."

Ferguson, who has been linked with potential moves for Tottenham's Dimitar Berbatov and Blackburn's Roque Santa Cruz, admitted he was delighted with Campbell's contribution in Saturday's game.

"Campbell has taken his goal very well and it won't do him any harm. He's an aggressive young player," the United boss said.

can frazer really make an impact in the premiership? is he manchester united quality?

grafta
5th August '08, 01:42 PM
so this basically is confirmin saha is gone?

Famous?
5th August '08, 01:43 PM
He is good...think loaning him out to another premiership team would be a better way for him to learn....but if he's anywhere near as good as he is in football manager then.....

Ryddel
5th August '08, 02:40 PM
Manchester United boss Sir Alex Ferguson is set to give Hull target Fraizer Campbell a Premier League chance because he is short of strikers.

Campbell, 20, scored the winner against Espanyol in Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's testimonial at Old Trafford.

"We do not have any strikers apart from Wayne Rooney and Carlos Tevez and Frazier plays in that area.

"He is quick and determined and he can do very well in the game. Fraizer's future is here," said Ferguson.

Campbell played a major role in Hull's promotion to the Premier League last season and Tigers coach Phil Brown had hoped the striker would return to the KC Stadium this season.

"He's a Manchester United player and he did a great job for us last season and we'll be there waiting until that door is firmly closed," Brown told BBC Radio Humberside.

We've always thought that Fraizer's a great talent and that's why we're interested in him

Hull chairman Paul Duffen
"I've had a lengthy conversation with Sir Alex on Friday and he's promised he'll keep me up to speed with things."

Tigers chairman Paul Duffen added: "We've always thought that Fraizer's a great talent and that's why we're interested in him.

"Personally I don't think it's over yet and certainly it will be done or not done within the next few weeks."

Ferguson, who has been linked with potential moves for Tottenham's Dimitar Berbatov and Blackburn's Roque Santa Cruz, admitted he was delighted with Campbell's contribution in Saturday's game.

"Campbell has taken his goal very well and it won't do him any harm. He's an aggressive young player," the United boss said.

can frazer really make an impact in the premiership? is he manchester united quality?

:itsapar: to Saha, but he is swag and i was loling when i heard about the reported bid from Sunderland for 8.6m

Arkan
5th August '08, 02:48 PM
they got that manucho guy aswell.
dont know much about him, except for that goal he scored in african nations, which a fucking brilliant goal.

saha is waste now anyway.
newcastle is him.

Anonymous
5th August '08, 03:27 PM
I got high hopes for Campbell still.

Famous?
5th August '08, 03:28 PM
Definately don't want us to sign Saha, Mackems can have him....we just need some defenders and decent attacking players...

'nuum general
5th August '08, 06:30 PM
fuck off, he's coming back to us on loan when united sign berbatov. just because he scored 1 goal against a bunch of part-timers

Eric Cantona
5th August '08, 08:14 PM
Espanyol? lol

'nuum general
5th August '08, 11:32 PM
Espanyol? lol

there was a hint of sarcasm in that, but there hardly top draw opposition