PDA

View Full Version : Fulham vs Liverpool

Hij
5th December '11, 11:31 AM
We need 3 points.

inb4 we don't

Lucas injured, so interested to see how we line up.

If we draw or lose, and Henderson plays, inb4 he isn't rated on this forum at all for 3-4 years until he actually comes good, and then just as everyone agrees he's pretty decent, he ruptures his ACL.

quality
5th December '11, 11:47 AM
I'm torn between wanting Liverpool to lose and wanting Suarez to score 3 as my fantasy league team have had a shit week.

Fulham aren't a bad team at all, brilliant against us second half. They just can't score.

M.O.G.
5th December '11, 11:53 AM
Andy Johnsons always been a cunt to us.

Reckon it'll be a draw, going for 1-1 although we destroyed them last season at CC

Husso
5th December '11, 11:53 AM
http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2011/dec/02/squad-sheets-fulham-liverpool

http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Sport/Pix/pictures/2011/12/2/1322849166316/Fulham-v-Liverpool-Probab-001.jpg

If thats the team should be good.

Spearing is a good squad player and hopfully Steve will be back after Christmas to take Spearings roll.

Happy for Maxi to start really hes tried really hard to get back in to the first team.

Henderson i will admit can run but thats about it atm. Think he will come good and be a good replacement for Kuyt one day but for now Kuyt should start most games.

Glad Kenny keeps Carrol on the bench until he proves him self. Fuck the 35 mil, means nothing unless he proves him self.

M.O.G.
5th December '11, 11:57 AM
Surprised by that tho tbh, I'd have thought Henderson and Carroll would play with Spearing coming in for Lucas and one of Bellers or Maxi not starting

Husso
5th December '11, 12:02 PM
Surprised by that tho tbh, I'd have thought Henderson and Carroll would play with Spearing coming in for Lucas and one of Bellers or Maxi not starting

Well Maxi needs more game time. But 20 mins left think Carrol will come on for Bellamy. Maybe even Kuyt.

And Maxi will get swapped out for Downing at some point.

Think it will be 2-1 or 3-1 to Liverpool. Will be close tho. Need a early goal.

Hij
5th December '11, 12:02 PM
Kuyt in centre mid or behind the striker? Doubt it. Would rather have Henderson there to be honest

chris89
5th December '11, 12:06 PM
Can see some dropped points for Liverpool tonight

M.O.G.
5th December '11, 12:08 PM
Same as, have one of those feelings

Cant quote replies for some reason but yeah Husso I agree Maxi needs more game time, Kuyts been off it for me this season so far though, maybe give him a game off, stick Henderson on the right.

quality
5th December '11, 12:17 PM
Bellamy has to play on the right surely? He looks on fire.

Hij
5th December '11, 12:21 PM
I'd have the forward 3 as Henderson on the right Bellamy in the centre and Maxi on the left . Inter changin of passing

Stick Suarez on Hangeland

Hij
5th December '11, 12:24 PM
I wonder if he will elect to play downing . Or if Maxi keeps his spot.

Husso
5th December '11, 12:26 PM
Same as, have one of those feelings

Cant quote replies for some reason but yeah Husso I agree Maxi needs more game time, Kuyts been off it for me this season so far though, maybe give him a game off, stick Henderson on the right.

Tbh that is true. But i just havent seen him perform well in a red shirt yet. He worked really hard in that first Chelsea game i think or the Man City game but he dons't seem to have any creativity in him.

But i would say this is a bit of a big game if we want stay in the running for a CL spot or at least Europe, because of the results over the weekend.

Maybe you guys are right tho Henderson might be a better option than Kuyt and like i said im sure he will replace Kuyt some day.

quality
5th December '11, 12:29 PM
Hij what's the deal with Liverpool - is there potentially money to spend in January?

Hij
5th December '11, 12:39 PM
There should be depends on the investment they are willing to put in. Summer saw a few players on big wages leave, and quite a lot on small wages leave. 19 players out 8 in (from January). Lower wage scheme till we get into Europe. With Torres out and lower wages we did net spend but not nearly as high as you would imagine. Overall pretty even. Short term high investment but longer term money saved on wages and cash flow is better.

Therefore there should be money to
Invest. I know the new owners don't like spunking money on older players with Bellamy being the exception. Can see us bringing in a deputy to Lucas. And I think we need another striker we tried to get Wickham but Bruce was offering more money.

Striker and DM hopefully. But I honestly dont know if they will invest yet but I do have a good feeling with them.

Husso
5th December '11, 12:44 PM
quality from what iv read online a few players have been linked to Liverpool but it's just getting these yanks to invest.

But im the same as Hij iv got a good feeling to.

M.O.G.
5th December '11, 12:45 PM
Apparently with AVB saying Anelka can leave we are faves to sign him in Jan for 4 mill

Hij
5th December '11, 12:47 PM
Bruce was offering more money to Wickham sorry and Wickham chose Sunderland.

Hij
5th December '11, 12:55 PM
Do we really want Anelka though? 4m pays two years of Adams wages and that's before we pay Anelka who will be on massive wages: There has to be better value out there? And he is 33. Maybe 3 to 4 years ago or under GED when we loaned him but then bought Diouf but maybe now is too late? Dunno

And as for those that disbelieve me regarding the way we conducted our business by saving money on wages to invest into fees etc just see the rhetoric by John Henry and Ian Ayre (they only got involved due to FFP).

I think they will do excellently under FFP but our biggest worry should be that it isn't applied properly and they fuck off and we get some other sharks in..

BIGDON
5th December '11, 01:02 PM
rep not being sorted in time for vBookie for this game?

Scrappy123
5th December '11, 01:06 PM
The way I wanted to bet on this but the whole rep saga started with MAC.

Will be a draw with Liverpool scoring first is my prediction. Hopefully our record vs the top 6 remains decent.

Hij
5th December '11, 01:23 PM
I will be so pissed if we draw. We need a run of wins

Husso
5th December '11, 01:54 PM
I will be so pissed if we draw. We need a run of wins

El Asesino
5th December '11, 02:26 PM
Can see us dropping points. Got faith in Kennys selection but Lucas is a massive player for us I don't need to tell fellow fans.

Can see Spearing stepping up tbh, he's has a good work rate and will be really looking to impress. I'd love him to score, would do the lad the world of good. Training with Lucas week in week out hopefully he's been taking notes :laugh:

Honestly couldn't guess the line up, i'd always be anxious about starting Henderson because his confidence levels are shot to bits, he's got a good engine but looks to release the ball waaay to quickly. He will come good though.

Hij
5th December '11, 03:01 PM
Agree about Henderson and think it is a confidence thing I reckon he's actually quite an adept passer in training but bottles it especially at home under pressure

iKlozzle
5th December '11, 03:04 PM
Clint Dempsey will run this game

Villain_94
5th December '11, 03:04 PM

Hij
5th December '11, 03:06 PM
He's gonna run this game tonight

quality
5th December '11, 03:08 PM
No way, Sylvain Legwinski is going to boss the midfield.

El Asesino
5th December '11, 03:10 PM
Agree about Henderson and think it is a confidence thing I reckon he's actually quite an adept passer in training but bottles it especially at home under pressure

Yeah he probably does see passes but 99 times outta 100 opts for the easy pass inside, he puts himself under pressure on the ball. He does show signs though, think he'll end up being worth the money twice over tbh.

quality
5th December '11, 03:13 PM
Yeah he probably does see passes but 99 times outta 100 opts for the easy pass inside, he puts himself under pressure on the ball. He does show signs though, think he'll end up being worth the money twice over tbh.

http://cdn0.hark.com/images/000/002/314/2314/original.jpg

Hij
5th December '11, 03:14 PM
Well that's a big ask!! Again he's young and if Arsenal are a team in transition we definitely are considering a lot of our first 18 are new signings .

Have to bear in mind Henderson and Carroll have only had 6 months

Scrappy123
5th December '11, 03:24 PM

Dempsey doesn't run games tbf. That's going to have to be Etuhu who done well vs Arsenal. I do feel a Dempsey or Dembele goal though.

iKlozzle
5th December '11, 03:42 PM
Dempsey doesn't run games tbf. That's going to have to be Etuhu who done well vs Arsenal. I do feel a Dempsey or Dembele goal though.

Dempsey and Dembele >>>

Fuck it, Fulham in general >>>

Villain_94
5th December '11, 03:50 PM
Dempsey and Dembele >>>

Fuck it, Fulham in general >>>
i wouldn't go that far tbh

iKlozzle
5th December '11, 04:07 PM

I would

I like watching them play

El Asesino
5th December '11, 04:13 PM
Is Danny Murphy still a regular for Fulham?

Scrappy123
5th December '11, 05:14 PM
Is Danny Murphy still a regular for Fulham?

Yes. As much as I appreciate what he's done, his age is starting to show.

Trap*
5th December '11, 05:26 PM
2-0 Liverpool imo

Mazer Rackham
5th December '11, 06:09 PM

I would

chris89
5th December '11, 06:12 PM
I actually hope wooden seats are banged tonight

MoneyMan
5th December '11, 06:12 PM
Suarez hat trick, Fulham fi dead.

Mazer Rackham
5th December '11, 06:24 PM

you know what you are

+ if chelsea move to battersea power station i will firebomb them from my mates balcony

Hij
5th December '11, 06:26 PM

That's like me cheering on Everton :laugh:

you know what you are

+ if chelsea move to battersea power station i will firebomb them from my mates balcony:laugh:

Scrappy123
5th December '11, 06:26 PM

http://www.onlineticketexpress.com/files/images/event_images/Fulham%20Stadium.jpg

Seats look sexy to me:-D:dozey:

Hij
5th December '11, 06:28 PM
lol at how there are wooden seats at everton as well

I've been to the cottage before, are they all wooden seats? i wouldnt have sat down though so can't remember

Mazer Rackham
5th December '11, 06:30 PM
nah its just the johnny haynes stand that has wooden seats

its a listed building so we cant change them, and why would we want to anyway

Hij
5th December '11, 06:32 PM
nah its just the johnny haynes stand that has wooden seats

its a listed building so we cant change them, and why would we want to anyway

In fairness we still have some wooden seats in the Main Stand

Scrappy123
5th December '11, 06:33 PM
lol at how there are wooden seats at everton as well

I've been to the cottage before, are they all wooden seats? i wouldnt have sat down though so can't remember

Only Johnny Haynes stand.

I assume chris89 also knows Chelsea made a complete replica of that stand because they were probably "well jell" only to demolish it later on.

Come at me bro.

Mazer Rackham
5th December '11, 06:36 PM
Only Johnny Haynes stand.

I assume chris89 also knows Chelsea made a complete replica of that stand because they were probably "well jell" only to demolish it later on.

Come at me bro.

they hired the same guy, archibald leitch iirc

thik he did villas old stad as well

Scrappy123
5th December '11, 06:39 PM
they hired the same guy, archibald leitch iirc

thik he did villas old stad as well

Yeah. ITT Chris drops jokes about wooden seats but Stamford Bridge wasn't max capacity Vs Liverpool in the league when I went:dead::laugh:. Inb4halfemptynewstadium

chris89
5th December '11, 06:43 PM
Who cares who designed the stand lol, we don't have wooden seats and you do.

Fulham don't sell out and your capacity is only 24k or something.

I remember I went to Craven Cottage once and all your fans were really excited about finally getting an electronic scoreboard :laugh: this was only like 4 years back I'm sure.

ghett0
5th December '11, 07:08 PM
Going tonight, sitting in the neutral stand, which in essence could mean any stand

We need to win this game, but its gonna be hard without a DM, can see Spearing playing with Adam, Downing left, kuyt right, Bellamy and Suarez up front.

Scrappy123
5th December '11, 07:09 PM
Who cares who designed the stand lol, we don't have wooden seats and you do.

Fulham don't sell out and your capacity is only 24k or something.

I remember I went to Craven Cottage once and all your fans were really excited about finally getting an electronic scoreboard :laugh: this was only like 4 years back I'm sure.

http://memegenerator.net/cache/instances/400x/11/11682/11962830.jpg

chris89
5th December '11, 07:13 PM
What did I say that didn't make sense?

Hij
5th December '11, 07:23 PM
Not having a shit massive TV >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I like the old school field of Anfield -

chris89
5th December '11, 07:32 PM
We have 2 shit massive TV's :)

not having to advertise your tickets on the underground for £5>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Trap*
5th December '11, 07:43 PM
Reina, Johnson, Skrtel, Agger, Enrique, Henderson, Spearing, Adam, Bellamy, Carroll, Suarez

Switch
5th December '11, 08:02 PM
i hope liverpool lose

Scrappy123
5th December '11, 08:35 PM
01 Schwarzer
02 Kelly
03 JA Riise
05 Hangeland
14 Senderos
13 Murphy
20 Etuhu
23 Dempsey
11 Ruiz
25 Zamora
30 Dembele

http://files.sharenator.com/y8F8s_GIF_Collection_of_someone_eating_popcorn-s256x192-181193.gif

5th December '11, 08:45 PM
oi if liverpule win one nil then arsenal stay above them?!

we shouldve beaten fulham anyway ffs

M.O.G.
5th December '11, 08:47 PM
I called that Liverpool starting line-up perfectly

Boris Bowser
5th December '11, 08:48 PM
need a Suarez hatrick and an assist. I only scored 9 points in this week's fantasy football. Possibly the lowest ever all time? lol

Scrappy123
5th December '11, 09:08 PM
Ahh Dembele!

Should of taken it past Reina
Brilliant by Ruiz there. We could trouble their defense I think.

CMON FULHAM!

Julio Cesar
5th December '11, 09:24 PM
Ray Wilkins voice makes me depressed, he is a complete cunt.

Plak
5th December '11, 09:28 PM
Ray Wilkins voice makes me depressed, he is a complete cunt.

at least he talks sense, worst commentator Sky got is easily Tony Gale, man doesn't know football.

NSF
5th December '11, 09:29 PM
Fackin ell, that shot from Henderson would've been a nice goal

Hij
5th December '11, 09:31 PM
If half these amazing shots Henderson has had would have one in we would be laughing

Hij
5th December '11, 09:31 PM
Gone

chris89
5th December '11, 09:35 PM
Could say that about your mate Fernando too tbh

Scrappy123
5th December '11, 09:40 PM
Dempsey stop shooting on sight FFS!

inb4topcornershot

Pirate
5th December '11, 09:48 PM
howay fulham

MoneyMan
5th December '11, 09:52 PM
LFC should be 2 or 3 up by now tbh, Inshallah my bruddah Suarez stops looking for free kicks because since Fergie called him a diver no ref is gonna cross the illuminati puppet master and give any, so he should just stay on his feet and score teh goalz.

Scrappy123
5th December '11, 10:00 PM
LFC should be 2 or 3 up by now tbh, Inshallah my bruddah Suarez stops looking for free kicks because since Fergie called him a diver no ref is gonna cross the illuminati puppet master and give any, so he should just stay on his feet and score teh goalz.

How you gonna say this when Dembele has forced 2 great saves himself alone?:laugh:

MoneyMan
5th December '11, 10:05 PM
How you gonna say this when Dembele has forced 2 great saves himself alone?:laugh:

Bruv Henderson was an inch away from scoring, so hold tight your defence first and foremost :laugh:

And they were hardly great saves, Reina just had more bravery in him on that one on one, any top scorer would have remained composed and took it round him, like I seem to remember Suarez doing against Fulham last year.

If you had some good strikers you could have scored 1 yourself yeah, but don't let your Fulham tinted glasses hide the fact Liverpool have been absolutely dominating you, should have scored a couple at least themselves, and all of your best chances have come from slack passing from Spearing and Adam.

I said last time I watched Liverpool Enrique needs to fix the fuck up when it comes to delivery/final ball, he takes too long to release it and very, very rarely have I seen one of his (admittedly brilliant) runs from full back result in an actual goal. Infact Liverpool need better delivery all over the place, Bellamy is ok but not known for - and not in the team for - his long distance crosses from the wing, same with Johnson who can whip them in but that's not his main role.

Adam is too inconsistent, he's either fizzing an amazing 60 yard cross right to the feet of a colleague, or giving it away poorly under no pressure in the centre circle :dead::angry::dozey:

Scrappy123
5th December '11, 10:06 PM
I stopped when you said Liverpool have been dominating the game definitely tbh:dead::dead::laugh::laugh:

NSF
5th December '11, 10:07 PM
Dempsey don't want it with Bellamy, stupid yank. I'd be a shit pro footballer, if someone got in my face like that I'd end up knocking them out lol.

NSF
5th December '11, 10:31 PM
Lol wtf? This refs a fucking idiot, that wasn't even a red

Scrappy123
5th December '11, 10:32 PM
gtfo

MoneyMan
5th December '11, 10:35 PM
Lol this ref comes like one of them ones reffing Chelski games this year :dead:

Pure atrocious decisions tonight, I know this was technically the linesman but Liverpool should be 1 up (at least) and have 11 players on.

Scrappy why are you cahtting shit about Liverpool not dominating you? I saw a stat 5 mins ago saying second half poessison 78% Liverpool, they had about 6 consecutive corners and were camped in your area for time. As I said earlier though LFC don't have anyone with great delivery, and because Carroll is shit and Suarez drops too deep, they don't have anyone to finish most of the balls that do come into the box.

That was never ever a red though, just saw it again :smh: :dead:

Hij
5th December '11, 10:36 PM
Get to fuck Kevin friend you utter fucking beaut .

Everything 30-70 going fulhams way just end it a draw or a fulham win now and I can get out on the lash now

Hij
5th December '11, 10:37 PM
So angry at these cunt fucking referees

NSF
5th December '11, 10:38 PM
The reffing this season has been shit tbh. All the refs need to go back to school or something.

Scrappy123
5th December '11, 10:40 PM
I nearly buss there.

Hij
5th December '11, 10:42 PM
And the offside goal :dead:

NSF
5th December '11, 10:43 PM
Fucking yank cunt

Scrappy123
5th December '11, 10:46 PM
rfurhujgtrjugtriguhnrtignbjtngvjnbgvngjr

Murphy you ledge!

Hij
5th December '11, 10:48 PM
just end it a draw or a fulham win now and I can get out on the lash now

Scrappy123
5th December '11, 10:50 PM
My heart can't take this.

Hij
5th December '11, 10:52 PM
Get to fuck friend and the linesman cunts

I've had enough of shite refereeing decisions now. Giving everything against Suarez and then the one time he's physical u give it against him again hahjja

It's fucking pathetic I can actually see the 70-30 bias while im watching the game

I beg Kenny go in that's two atrocious decisions that sees us miles fucking behind

You incompetent biased stupid prick friend.

I am mad bro

Hij
5th December '11, 10:53 PM
I want to stamp on his head

And as usual another keeper pulls off a world class save

BIGDON
5th December '11, 10:54 PM
wooden seats are exploding right now careful the christmas tree dont fall over

Hij
5th December '11, 10:55 PM
Im fed up of this shit fucking luck

I'm gonna drink myself to sleep tonight safe all

Mazer Rackham
5th December '11, 10:56 PM

http://www.ebengregory.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/birdman-rubbing-hands.gif

good result to get points off liverpool

MoneyMan
5th December '11, 10:57 PM
wooden seats are exploding right now careful the christmas tree dont fall over

looool

MJ's head will be falling off the statue if any more excitement ensues.

I can understand why Hij is mad though, two shit decisions completely ruined the game, took it from a 1-0 Liverpool to a 1-0 Fulham win.

Real talk NSF I think this has been the worst year for reffing i've ever seen, but also by far the best and most exciting season so far.... coincidence?

Scrappy123
5th December '11, 10:57 PM
*Bangs his wooden seat at home*

Over the moon. We have improved so much since we started playing the new system. In Martin Jol we trust.

My rep would of been a madness if VBookie was still up.:laugh::laugh::laugh:

What you saing MoneyMan? haha :)

Plak
5th December '11, 10:58 PM
Obviously the points would've been nice for Liverpool but have to remember Flum away is one of the hardest grounds in the PL.

chris89
5th December '11, 10:59 PM
Can see some dropped points for Liverpool tonight

Hij EazyNah

lol @ Liverpool

Fuck Fulham though

Keyser Söze
5th December '11, 11:00 PM
Spearing, Henderson, Carroll, Agger, Skrtel, Bellamy, Adam are nothing better than a average mid table team! Add to that an outdated clueless manager.................... Liverpool FC the new Aston Villa!

:laugh:

Julio Cesar
5th December '11, 11:04 PM
I hope the angry scousers burn down the Michael Jackson statue :laugh:

Mazer Rackham
5th December '11, 11:06 PM
I hope the angry scousers burn down the Michael Jackson statue :laugh:

metal doesnt burn too well

Scrappy123
5th December '11, 11:08 PM
Yo Mazer Rackham

Im coming to pick you up and we will pop some bottles to celebrate another nice result vs the "top 6".

http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lqo1wjgrOn1r1mgguo1_500.gif

MoneyMan
5th December '11, 11:08 PM
lol Scrappy123 - congratulations bro. Your teams (undeserved and illegal) 3 points does not, however, render any of my (truthful and accurate) points, redundant.
Liverpool WERE dominant, they DID dominate you, and if it wasn't for a number of poor decisions (by Liverpool players and officials alike) they would have won with ease.

I'm not hating I just don't like when people get gassed over a result and totally disregard an entire 90 minutes performance, like the dumb Gooners on here who tried to cover the premier league's worst ever mauling by saying "yeah but we scored 2 goals away at Old Trafford!11!!!!" :laugh::dead:

Hij
5th December '11, 11:09 PM
Ok im over it already I'm in this fit girls house and I pissed off the side of the toilet and didn't clock till it was too late and there is no toilet roll like it was a trap then I clocked she had a padded bra and used that

God will kill me for this

Switch
5th December '11, 11:10 PM
:laugh::laugh:

chris89
5th December '11, 11:10 PM
Nice bit of karma for the midweek travesty :)

Jack 1017
5th December '11, 11:11 PM
5* performance by Henderson & Caroll, worth every penny r/s

Murphy>>>>>>>>>>>

WHR Scrappy123 Mazer Rackham

/

No Arsenal fan has said that MoneyMan, stop gassing bro BMT

Scrappy123
5th December '11, 11:13 PM
lol Scrappy123 - congratulations bro. Your teams (undeserved and illegal) 3 points does not, however, render any of my (truthful and accurate) points, redundant.
Liverpool WERE dominant, they DID dominate you, and if it wasn't for a number of poor decisions (by Liverpool players and officials alike) they would have won with ease.

I'm not hating I just don't like when people get gassed over a result and totally disregard an entire 90 minutes performance, like the dumb Gooners on here who tried to cover the premier league's worst ever mauling by saying "yeah but we scored 2 goals away at Old Trafford!11!!!!" :laugh::dead:

We have drawn vs Arsenal away and beaten Liverpool at home in our last two League games. I will be getting gassed either way. We were far from dominated though.

When Dempsey hit the bar rhgrjughjuhgurihgiurhgr I nearly buss :laugh::laugh:

iKlozzle
5th December '11, 11:14 PM

Say nizzy bros

Xtra P
5th December '11, 11:15 PM
Say nizzy bros

Good call tbh

iKlozzle
5th December '11, 11:16 PM

Murphy>>>>>>>>>>>

/

Top class signings

Scrappy123
5th December '11, 11:19 PM
I felt Ruiz & Murphy controlled the game more tbh, while Dempsey shot whenever he got the ball. Saying that I did say I felt him or Dembele will score and Dempsey did and Dembele should of:-D

Pirate
5th December '11, 11:23 PM
WHR Paps and Scraps for keeping us in 6th place ahead of andy carrolls greasy army :laugh::laugh:

Hij
5th December '11, 11:23 PM
On reflection take the piss out of Carroll but Henderson played well.

Xtra P
5th December '11, 11:24 PM
Murphy bossed, very neat and tidy midfielder, he also slowed the game down once Fulham went a goal up.

Dempsey was a constant threat.

Hij
Nah I agree it's peak right now but again we could have scores 3 or 4. We keep the faith.

Walk on

Brisboy84

Dumb MoneyMan got this wrong. Man Utd 9 - Ipswich 0.

The sending off was a turning point. Suddenly Fulham had the greater attacking threat. The red for Liverpool was a yellow at best. The refereeing recently in the Prem has been dreadful.

Hij
5th December '11, 11:32 PM
Honestly I'm calm now but while
Fulham grew into the game we were short changed by the officials.

To be fair we haven't had that many bad decisions so I withdraw that statement but we have had bare keepers make amazing saves even today

I'm annoyed spearing got the ball and went off leaving us 3 games with no spearing and Lucas.

I'm annoyed at another disallowed goal: I'm annoyed no one pays for these decisions .

Suarez is a bit of a diving cunt yeah but he needs calls when they haven't kicked the fuck out of him but still fouled him.

I hope we get a siege mentality going and I hope we battle for each other it's a massive uphill battle now. I just wish I had the p to get in the kop

Matt91
5th December '11, 11:32 PM
havent read fred but :lol:

chris89
5th December '11, 11:33 PM
Who's gonna play centre mid now Spearing is banned? Hij

GrimmyGrimGrim
5th December '11, 11:34 PM
http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/374724_258245120897296_138589062862903_644621_7805 67411_n.jpg

chris89
Slight karma for the Phil Dowd fest midweek tbh

GrimmyGrimGrim
if that was against your team you'd be calling for a red tbh

chris89
5th December '11, 11:35 PM
If that was JT they'd all be calling red tbh, didn't think it was though that pic is a bit misleading

Hij
5th December '11, 11:36 PM
Dempsey played really well as well even discounting the goal fair enough cant argue with that

EA
As soon as I saw the scores, I had to come ITT and see what Hij was saying. He's surprisingly calm, I'm disappointed tbh.

Hij

Im playing mate

Lmao

That's how peak the non red card is

I guess agger, Aurelio, or kuyt or someone ffs

MoneyMan
5th December '11, 11:37 PM

Murphy>>>>>>>>>>>

/

Stepper, I personally recall viewing Arsenal fans saying that in a thread, can't remember who and I ain't gonna go search for it, was probably you tbh, sounds like something you would say :laugh:

Dumb MoneyMan got this wrong. Man Utd 9 - Ipswich 0.

Can you confirm 8-2 = 10 and 9-0 = 9, can you bro? Can you confirm that for me ASAP plz?

:dozey:
About dumb, come correct when tryna par dons, cuzzy.

Xtra P
5th December '11, 11:37 PM
I don't think it was a red tbh

GrimmyGrimGrim
5th December '11, 11:38 PM
should have dropped the £35m on a midfielder

could have got Sneider for that

chris89
5th December '11, 11:38 PM
I can confirm 9-0 is a bigger 'mauling' than 8-2 MoneyMan, not sure what you are trying to get at tbh

I can also confirm 8-2 is 6

Matt91
5th December '11, 11:40 PM
at least he talks sense, worst commentator Sky got is easily Tony Gale, man doesn't know football.

Alan Smith<<<<<<<<<<<

twatty gooner cunt

Hij
5th December '11, 11:41 PM
if that was against your team you'd be calling for a red tbh

Picked the best angle for the pic tbh

For a team that dont surround the ref a lot it means a lot if we do so I bear that in mind.

Yellow card.

There was a foul just before the half time when one of ours was brought down and should be a cynical foul and a yellow and it wasn't

He wasn't consistent at all tbh

Xtra P
5th December '11, 11:42 PM
I can confirm 9-0 is a bigger 'mauling' than 8-2 MoneyMan, not sure what you are trying to get at tbh

Was just about to post this.

Brisboy84
5th December '11, 11:42 PM
Stepper, I personally recall viewing Arsenal fans saying that in a thread, can't remember who and I ain't gonna go search for it, was probably you tbh, sounds like something you would say :laugh:

Can you confirm 8-2 = 10 and 9-0 = 9, can you bro? Can you confirm that for me ASAP plz?

:dozey:
About dumb, come correct when tryna par dons, cuzzy.

Biggest mauling is by 1 team. Man Utd beat Ipswich by 9 goals, Utd beat us by 6 goals in the 8-2 loss. You should've researched the biggest Prem losses before posting.

MoneyMan
5th December '11, 11:43 PM

Alright, I admit in hindsight "mauling" was perhaps the wrong word to use. Basically, it was the (joint) biggest ever premier league scoreline, and Arsenal were on the (very, very) wrong end of it. Dunno why people are quoting and getting on at me for that tbh, as this thread is about 1 man team Liverpool and the failure of fellow LFC players and officials to adequately support that 1 man.

iKlozzle
5th December '11, 11:43 PM

The exciting prospect of Charlie Adam and Jordan Henderson in the centre of midfield

Xtra P
5th December '11, 11:44 PM
Alright, I admit in hindsight "mauling" was perhaps the wrong word to use. Basically, it was the (joint) biggest ever premier league scoreline, and Arsenal were on the (very, very) wrong end of it. Dunno why people are quoting and getting on at me for that tbh, as this thread is about 1 man team Liverpool and the failure of fellow LFC players and officials to adequately support that 1 man.

cba to read back through the thread so I might be proved wrong but I'm pretty sure that you were the first person to mention Arsenal itt.

5th December '11, 11:49 PM
havent read fred but :lol:

Brisboy84
5th December '11, 11:51 PM

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

You were the one that brought up Arsenal not me. I was just responding and correcting you. Dunno what your problem with Arsenal is anyway. Wrong thread for that.

Sorry for being off-topic guys.

Xtra P
6th December '11, 12:06 AM
Sorry for being off-topic guys.

Not your fault tbh, guyz wanna bring up Arsenal when there is absolutely no need for it.

Hutch
6th December '11, 12:08 AM
Red card was harsh, he was always going to follow through (no poo) because of how hard he kicked the ball as he went for the tackle.

It did look bad but players getting sent off for winning the ball always annoys me unless it's a really dirty 2 footed tackle, which this wasn't imo.

The Messiah
6th December '11, 12:10 AM
All of a sudden Arsenal's draw last week doesn't seem as bad....

Scrappy123
6th December '11, 12:14 AM
All of a sudden Arsenal's draw last week doesn't seem as bad....

At home you should of won. We are poop away. Thankfully we make up for it with brilliant home record.

FORTRESS COTTAGE! Better than Scum Bridge and Loftus Twats chris89 Hutch JamieQpr:evilgrin:

Hutch
6th December '11, 12:17 AM
FORTRESS COTTAGE! Better than Scum Bridge and Loftus Twats chris89 Hutch JamieQpr:evilgrin:

Thanks for tonights result bro :-D

We will do you at the cottage as always dont worry lulul Lampard will score it's tradition :evilgrin:

chris89
6th December '11, 12:20 AM
At home you should of won. We are poop away. Thankfully we make up for it with brilliant home record.

Thanks for tonights result bro :-D

We will do you at the cottage as always dont worry lulul Lampard will score it's tradition :evilgrin:

I only got this notification cos Hutch is on my friends list

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lrs1lwk6j41qi1r8j.gif

The Messiah
6th December '11, 12:21 AM

Agreed but with Chelsea flopping recently and the hope that Tottenham will eventually be Tottenham, chase for top 4 is looking decent atm.

Hutch
6th December '11, 12:24 AM
I only got this notification cos Hutch is on my friends list

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lrs1lwk6j41qi1r8j.gif

http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lr2gh79ahs1qb24p7o1_500.gif

Scrappy123
6th December '11, 12:27 AM
Chris 89 blocking me because I hurt his feelings about his scum team:laugh::laugh::-D:-D

Hutch
6th December '11, 12:30 AM
Chris 89 blocking me because I hurt his feelings about his scum team:laugh::laugh::-D:-D

How dare you

chris89
6th December '11, 12:30 AM

http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lr2gh79ahs1qb24p7o1_500.gif

Genuinely lol'd irl, not knowing what to expect when scrolling down>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

http://img811.imageshack.us/img811/5613/68251424.jpg

Nah I didn't block you personally, I blocked mention notifications from people not on my friends list, feel free to add me tbh

Scrappy123
6th December '11, 12:32 AM
In that case Chris my bad.

Still hate Chelsea thoug:-D:laugh:

MoneyMan
6th December '11, 12:45 AM
@UP I see you viewing you fat cunt, go die plz.

Hutch
6th December '11, 12:50 AM
http://img811.imageshack.us/img811/5613/68251424.jpg

itejrpgvgnith4[o'0p.kojv7iwmrnhyo4bmvl;

Gets me everytime :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

El Asesino
6th December '11, 12:52 AM
referee was a disgrace, a fucking disgrace not even gunna go in im pissed

GrimmyGrimGrim
6th December '11, 01:14 AM
should hold a ban for this tbh:

http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/386110_258290314226110_138589062862903_644707_6921 0873_n.jpg

Jack 1017
6th December '11, 01:29 AM
@UP I see you viewing you fat cunt, go die plz.

Stop trying to derail this 5* thread

MoneyMan
6th December '11, 01:32 AM
Stop trying to derail this 5* thread

lol, about derail, there's nothing else to discuss. Liverpool should have won, Fulham did win. End of.

Up is still fat, referees are still shit, and the world goes round and round.

chris89
6th December '11, 01:56 AM
Hutch post the luiz u mad gif and the AVB one thanks

Hutch
6th December '11, 02:06 AM
Hutch post the luiz u mad gif and the AVB one thanks

:wiley: Hello

http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ltmlixIL7K1r3p0vko3_250.gif

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ltmlixIL7K1r3p0vko2_250.gif

http://i56.tinypic.com/2n6t5wy.gif

Shower Posse
6th December '11, 02:45 AM
Ok im over it already I'm in this fit girls house and I pissed off the side of the toilet and didn't clock till it was too late and there is no toilet roll like it was a trap then I clocked she had a padded bra and used that

God will kill me for this

:stunned::laugh::laugh::laugh:

not a good year for the scousers:-D

liverpool on five next season

SNM

6th December '11, 02:48 AM
all over them tbh

half the people chatting shit can't have watched the game, played really well and were unlucky not to win

and I'm not gonna blame the red card but there's no way we were gonna lose the way things were going before that

Scrappy123
6th December '11, 08:48 AM
8 shots on target. 6 for Liverpool.

Jus saying

MoneyMan DTR

M.O.G.
6th December '11, 10:22 AM
at least 5 of those shots were Clint Dempsey from 25 yards plus.

Im not really pissed with the result as such and congrats to Fulham but im more pissed with the sending off, Karma for the Rodwell red strikes us hard.
It was never a red, yeah he went in but it's a mans game ffs, he was always going to follow through after committing himself, how was he supposed to stop? Sometimes referees need to employ some common sense.
People parring Henderson as well like he played shit need to watch the game before commenting, he was out best midfielders last night EASILY.

We really lack a finisher, if you look at the clubs above us they have this, we have Suarez although a quality player isnt what you would call a 'poacher' and Carroll who atm isnt worth 5 of the 35 mill we splashed on him (he has time).

Charlie Adam dropping slightly further back to play the Lucas role? Or Agger moved slightly more forward?

6th December '11, 11:16 AM
yeah the red card was bad enough, the fact that fulham scored after made it so much worse

Pablo Escobar
6th December '11, 12:34 PM
as soon as fulham scored i locked the game off smh

J9tee
6th December '11, 01:47 PM
unlucky pool, what a fantastic team they are.

I LOVE GRIME
6th December '11, 03:35 PM
typical liverpool tbh play there hearts out against the big teams and then fuck up in games they shouldnt had enough of them doing this shit i look at the fixtures have a flutter and they always cost me fucking money had enough of there shit

Hij
6th December '11, 04:04 PM
2 penalty decisions
1 LFC sending off (for Spearing)
1 Fulham sending off (for Senderos)
1 Fulham sending off (for Dempsey)
1 disallowed goal.

Every single fucking one went Fulham's way.

Scrappy, get to fuck.

quality
6th December '11, 04:05 PM
I'm happy we're putting some daylight between ourselves and Liverpool, we need to build up the points while we can as we have a difficult run from the end of January. All are potentially winnable until City at the end of January, though Christmas is always a bit of a lottery. We need to beat Wigan and Newcastle at home in the middle of that difficult run tbh.

Then our run in at the end of the season isn't bad at all.

Hij
6th December '11, 04:08 PM
typical liverpool tbh play there hearts out against the big teams and then fuck up in games they shouldnt had enough of them doing this shit i look at the fixtures have a flutter and they always cost me fucking money had enough of there shit

Don't chat shit bro. Your cunt ass red faced fucking piss stained disrespectful alcoholic tramp cunt would be out after a game like that and have fucking merked the referee which is why he has been banned from the touchline before so don't talk to me about playing their hearts out in the big games

Having legitimate goals ruled out and shit, giving every decision that is a 50-50 Fulham's way and almost fucking revelling in it. We were never going to win- the ref did everything he could to slowly but surely frustrate us and I fucking hate him for it.

One of the worst refereeing performances I have seen.

quality
6th December '11, 04:19 PM
Did Henry etc say you have to get top four this season?

Scrappy123
6th December '11, 04:21 PM
2 penalty decisions
1 disallowed goal.

Scrappy, get to fuck.

Not my fault bro :( lol

But tbf if one of our players went in on Suarez that way you guys would be screaming red card.

Suarez was onside though.

Hij
6th December '11, 04:22 PM
Did Henry etc say you have to get top four this season?

Dalglish won't be sacked. And they want top 4, not "have".

TBH again, for the seventh fucking time this season we've done enough to win games and the luck hasn't gone our way, disallowed goals, world class saves, hitting the cunting post.

The only game we've played badly in is Tottenham, virtually the rest of our league games we could have won but haven't, I'm more frustrated than annoyed at the manager, there isn't much more he can do

I LOVE GRIME
6th December '11, 04:26 PM

Don't chat shit bro. Your cunt ass red faced fucking piss stained disrespectful alcoholic tramp cunt would be out after a game like that and have fucking merked the referee which is why he has been banned from the touchline before so don't talk to me about playing their hearts out in the big games

Having legitimate goals ruled out and shit, giving every decision that is a 50-50 Fulham's way and almost fucking revelling in it. We were never going to win- the ref did everything he could to slowly but surely frustrate us and I fucking hate him for it.

:stunned: I would like to report this verbal abuse Deset :laugh:

No liverpool are a mess they improve and give the fans belief and more importantly the gamblers that is the problem I have they lead me to beliee they are over all these stumbles n shit then they do what they always do and that is fuck up and cost me money the amount of bets they have killed for me this season is shocking and its against the teams they should beat they are not serious, I only saw highlights so dunno if the ref was bias but the sending off was fucking stupid I saw that couldnt believe that, unless they improve and beat these teams i think 6th/7th this season

quality
6th December '11, 04:27 PM
Dalglish won't be sacked. And they want top 4, not "have".

TBH again, for the seventh fucking time this season we've done enough to win games and the luck hasn't gone our way, disallowed goals, world class saves, hitting the cunting post.

The only game we've played badly in is Tottenham, virtually the rest of our league games we could have won but haven't, I'm more frustrated than annoyed at the manager, there isn't much more he can do

Not really on about the sacking, but in terms of finances it will be interesting to see what sort of players you can buy come the summer if you miss out on the CL.

Hij
6th December '11, 04:30 PM
But tbf if one of our players went in on Suarez that way you guys would be screaming red card.

Suarez got fuck all, all fucking game from the ref. I knew to turn off and not bother watching when Hangeland barged him off balance (blatant foul) and Suarez- having had nothing all game grabbed his arm and pulled him down with him, and the ref gave the decision YOUR WAY. Absolute crock of shite. Even though the initial foul was by Hangeland. :laugh:

Pure frustration. It ain't even a qualm against Fulham - enjoy the 3 points - we've played well this season and come away with less than we deserved - and you sort of shrug it off and take the piss takes about how "shit" you've been when you know you should have won and you hope you turn it around in your future games - but when you do turn it around and the ref basically takes it away from you of course your bitter.

Man Utd, Fulham, Sunderland, Norwich, Swansea, even Man City the last 10 minutes - 6 of the top of my head, could have and should have been wins (12 points) - but we get keepers reaching balls flying into the corner that you normally wouldn't expect them to reach.

I'm frustrated so much because our points total isn't indicative of how good our squad is. And while there is time in the season left, each time we drop points, it effects the total points we can get at the end regardless.

Not really on about the sacking, but in terms of finances it will be interesting to see what sort of players you can buy come the summer if you miss out on the CL.

We've already started purchasing players on lower wages - bar Suarez, who have we bought that we probably wouldn't have got before?

It's a nice conspiracy theory, in theory - but the question needs to turn on its head - who can we sign if we DO qualify.

:stunned: I would like to report this verbal abuse @Deset (http://www.grimeforum.com/forum/member.php?u=2260) :laugh:

No liverpool are a mess they improve and give the fans belief and more importantly the gamblers that is the problem I have they lead me to beliee they are over all these stumbles n shit then they do what they always do and that is fuck up and cost me money the amount of bets they have killed for me this season is shocking and its against the teams they should beat they are not serious, I only saw highlights so dunno if the ref was bias but the sending off was fucking stupid I saw that couldnt believe that, unless they improve and beat these teams i think 6th/7th this season

I don't think he was even bias on purpose, just massively incompetent giving everything the home teams way.

Bet on us to lose against QPR and I can sleep easy knowing that all the shots will be flying in :laugh:

quality
6th December '11, 04:32 PM
Conspiracy theory? Get a grip mate.

Hij
6th December '11, 04:40 PM
Conspiracy theory? Get a grip mate.

Dickhead. I normally respect you as well. Your banging on about what players we will sign if we don't get into the Champions League?

We've not been in it for 2 years.

So why not look at the 10+ players we've signed since being out of the Champions League for evidence of who we will sign if we don't get into the Champions League.

Like I said, we've already started purchasing players and adjusting wages to cope outside of the Champions League - so your quip implying we won't cope if we don't qualify this season is a conspiracy theory and designed to be patronising, then when I challenge it, you have nothing to say other than "get a grip".

quality
6th December '11, 04:43 PM
Dickhead. I normally respect you as well. Your banging on about what players we will sign if we don't get into the Champions League?

We've not been in it for 2 years.

Get a grip yourself.

Just wondering about finances, it means the board could go all out in January. What I'm interested is a potential competitor becoming less competitive over time.

I LOVE GRIME
6th December '11, 04:46 PM
Hij under dalglish do u think the club has progressed or stayed at the same level?

Hij
6th December '11, 04:49 PM
Just wondering about finances, it means the board could go all out in January. What I'm interested is a potential competitor becoming less competitive over time.

Ok nice one, we're back.

I don't know what we will do in January - with Spearing sent off for fuck all, we're anally raped in Defensive Midfield lol, so you have to imagine we will sign someone for that position in January. I don't know about other positions.

If the inference is that Henry and co will sign more players to help with a push for 4th, I would hope so - but unlike other issues around the club I can't say with any certainty either way but I would hope so.

@Hij (http://www.grimeforum.com/forum/member.php?u=1) under dalglish do u think the club has progressed or stayed at the same level?

This is what I mean. Are you inferring that the great Dalglish has taken us backwards or just genuinely asking the question? We're playing much better football, and I've already listed 7 games that without extraordinary saves or deflections off the post/bar we would have won. Just look at Henderson's shot last night.

He's definitely taken us forward. I have no qualms with the manager, or the team - I'm in the rare position of just cursing our luck, if the mantra that it evens itself out of the season is true, we're in for a lot.

I LOVE GRIME
6th December '11, 05:16 PM
Ok nice one, we're back.

I don't know what we will do in January - with Spearing sent off for fuck all, we're anally raped in Defensive Midfield lol, so you have to imagine we will sign someone for that position in January. I don't know about other positions.

If the inference is that Henry and co will sign more players to help with a push for 4th, I would hope so - but unlike other issues around the club I can't say with any certainty either way but I would hope so.

This is what I mean. Are you inferring that the great Dalglish has taken us backwards or just genuinely asking the question? We're playing much better football, and I've already listed 7 games that without extraordinary saves or deflections off the post/bar we would have won. Just look at Henderson's shot last night.

He's definitely taken us forward. I have no qualms with the manager, or the team - I'm in the rare position of just cursing our luck, if the mantra that it evens itself out of the season is true, we're in for a lot.

genuinely asking

Hij
6th December '11, 05:22 PM
Fair P-lay

Scrappy123
6th December '11, 06:31 PM
http://news.bbcimg.co.uk/media/images/57151000/jpg/_57151710_suarez_pixelated.jpg

Oh He Mad:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Hij
6th December '11, 06:55 PM
I'd be mad if he wasn't.

Keyser Söze
6th December '11, 07:07 PM
https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/s320x320/378843_10150437198399781_517774780_8179212_9721917 91_n.jpg

Hij
6th December '11, 07:08 PM
Are we outlawing sliding tackles then?

He got the fucking ball.

6th December '11, 07:11 PM
2 penalty decisions
1 disallowed goal.

Scrappy, get to fuck.

allow moaning tbh

your lot deserved to lose

liverpool could do with a cm like danny murphy tbh w8...

lulu

Scrappy123
Like I said already, if we had done that to a Liverpool player, then Liverpool fans would be going as ape shit as I was yesterday when it happened.

If Moussa's leg snapped which was possible looking at it again, then this would be a very different story to everyone.

Saying that Senderos was lucky not to be off:laugh::laugh:

Keyser Söze
Played the ball or not, you cannot follow through like that after. It's two feet off the floor making contact with the player, straight red, simples!!

Hij
6th December '11, 07:16 PM
You cannot control how you follow through.

It's a great picture at a great angle. When I watched it in real time, and on the replay, it was an excellent tackle.

Saying that Senderos was lucky not to be off:laugh::laugh:

And Dempsey.

Fuck it, take the red card off my list, the ref was still a fucking cunt.

Maybe the refs could start doing their jobs say, by allowing goals that are scored without any infringement of the rules.

Tony Starks
6th December '11, 07:16 PM
Wish i was on here last night when watching the game. The mobile function needs sorting asap

Hij
6th December '11, 07:17 PM
Wish i was on here last night when watching the game. The mobile function needs sorting asap

The goal was very late on lol.

It is sorted, there is a thread about it

NSF
6th December '11, 07:20 PM
A picture always makes contact worse, same if you jabbed someone in the face and they only showed a picture of the impact even though a jab isn't really a heavy punch. This is why footballs turning to shit, back when I was younger tackles were flying all over the place and people were just getting up and walking off. Nowadays instead of ref's using their common sense they start throwing red cards about, the player even got up after that tackle and was fine.

Tony Starks
6th December '11, 07:21 PM
Sweet!

chris89
6th December '11, 07:22 PM
Phil Dowd gave you all the decisions midweek stop acting like refs hate you :laugh:

Hij
6th December '11, 07:25 PM
Phil Dowd gave you all the decisions midweek stop acting like refs hate you :laugh:
Nah I've focused on one ref in particular, Fulhams friend, Friend.

Although your sentiment is right, I think back to the Barca game when Drogba said it was a fucking disgrace and remember it could be worse.

chris89
6th December '11, 07:31 PM
Although your sentiment is right, I think back to the Barca game when Drogba said it was a fucking disgrace and remember it could be worse.

what?

Samir_NasG
6th December '11, 07:31 PM
About time Liverpool ended a game with 10 men it's Karma.

cool transitional year (again) bro's.

Hij
6th December '11, 07:33 PM
About time Liverpool ended a game with 10 men it's Karma.

cool transitional year (again) bro's.

Hows your's going bro? Hardly in a great place to gloat seeing as we're in a semi final and your only 3 points above in the league.

Second, we've had at least three men sent off this season, your so retarded when it comes to football its staggering.

what?

I can blame the ref as much as I want but it doesn't compare to that travesty.

Anyway, like I've mentioned, we've played well in other games and if shit really does even out over a season, we're due a nice run.

Samir_NasG
6th December '11, 07:40 PM
Hows your's going bro? Hardly in a great place to gloat seeing as we're in a semi final and your only 3 points above in the league.

Second, we've had at least three men sent off this season, your so retarded when it comes to football its staggering.

I can blame the ref as much as I want but it doesn't compare to that travesty.

Anyway, like I've mentioned, we've played well in other games and if shit really does even out over a season, we're due a nice run.

why are you so emotional? sound like you want to cry. congratualtions on your worthington cup semi. We have latter stages of a champions league a bye to the 4th round of the FA cup (technically) and a better league position than you. Wouldn't swap our position to yours.

You were probably not concerned by the Rodwell sending off in the merseyside derby so swings and roundabouts.

Hij
6th December '11, 07:44 PM
why are you so emotional? sound like you want to cry. .

Totally cool just bare hungover

Rodwell's wasn't a red- it was a shit decision. I'm fed up of ref's making shit decisions. We would still have won that game though.

Your season is just as shit as ours bar the Champions League games be honest.

Tony Starks
6th December '11, 07:44 PM
Lucas out for the season, Suarez looking to hold a ban. Carrol still looking wack, Henderson and Downing offering nothing concrete by way of goals and assists. I'm saying it now, Liverpool wont ever be on top of us again in the league for the rest of the year. I honestly cant see it.

Its our time now to crack on and try and overtake either Chelsea or Spurs, personally I reckon we'll jump both in due time.

Pirate
6th December '11, 07:45 PM
lol @ Dalglish trying to defend Suarez after sticking his middle finger up at the fulham fans :laugh:
you'd think the stupid cunt would keep his head down after racially abusing evra but no

but LOOOOL @ Suarez isn't a cheat - Dalglish watch the World Cup Uruguay VS Ghana game again fam

Hij
6th December '11, 07:46 PM
Its our time not to crack on and try and overtake either Chelsea or Spurs, personally I reckon we'll jump both in due time.

Totally agree. It's your turn to not crack on.

Samir_NasG
6th December '11, 07:47 PM

Totally cool just bare hungover

Rodwell's wasn't a red- it was a shit decision. I'm fed up of ref's making shit decisions. We would still have won that game though.

Your season is just as shit as ours bar the Champions League games be honest.

fair enough.

Statistically we are no worse of at this point last season than this season. I'm pretty content with how things are going. Not even trying to beef you but still maintain Spurs are a bigger threat to us than pool. On a plus hendersons looking better now (no chris89)

Tony Starks
6th December '11, 07:50 PM
Totally agree. It's your turn to not crack on.

LOL *NOW to crack on

You need to watch for Newcastle and Stoke about your jumpin on typos lol

Hij
6th December '11, 07:51 PM
No send, but your not a threat to Spurs - they will finish above you. It's between us for 5th or 4th dependant on how Chelsea.

LOL *NOW to crack on

I do sort of agree, but Downing has put it on a plate for Suarez and Carroll several times and they can't finish and Henderson's hit the post or bar like 3 times now- they are unfortunate.

Although saying that I still think and maintain our points total isn't indicative of our performances but hopefully we can sort it out.

Tony Starks
6th December '11, 07:52 PM
Spurs will not finish above us honestly

Hij
6th December '11, 07:52 PM
lol @ Dalglish trying to defend Suarez after sticking his middle finger up at the fulham fans :laugh:
you'd think the stupid cunt would keep his head down after racially abusing evra but no

but LOOOOL @ Suarez isn't a cheat - Dalglish watch the World Cup Uruguay VS Ghana game again fam

Suarez has cheated to be fair but of course Kenny is going to back him, it will boost Suarez - this is how it works. It's why Wenger always says he didn't see an incident (he has admitted as much)

But serious, who gives a fuck if he sticks his finger up at the Fulham fans? When fans up and down the country call the ref a wanker and chant about people's personal lives. Such a non issue.

And are you sure it was at the fans? Or A fan who called him a cunt or something?

Big 45
6th December '11, 07:55 PM
Clear red imo, studs showing......everyone knows the rules about this

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2011/12/05/article-0-0F110FDC00000578-313_468x301.jpg

Suarez facing another investigation after giving the finger to fulham fans

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2011/12/05/article-0-0F11010000000578-816_468x286.jpg

Samir_NasG
Spurs will not finish above us honestly

innit. We've been here before. When we beat them in the NLD St. Totteringham day will be closer.

Hij
Adeybayor celebrating in front of the Arsenal fans, Neville running to our fans when they score- none of it bothers me. We are so passionate on the terraces we get annoyed when the players do the same thing?

iKlozzle

http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Football/Pix/pictures/2011/1/8/1294510972929/Kenny-Dalglish-Liverpool--007.jpg

Hij
6th December '11, 07:59 PM
Clear red imo, studs showing......everyone knows the rules about this

You can hardly make any tackle without your studs showing. Anyway we've agreed it was a fair enough cause so no need to keep bringing it up.

Suarez facing another investigation after giving the figure to fulham fans

I would like Mariah Carey to give me her figure - I doubt the Fulham fans wanted Suarez figure, beyond the pale.

Full marks for getting a picture of him outside in the cold.

Sticking up for your gobshite manager.

Tony Starks
6th December '11, 07:59 PM
While we're getting onto strikers. Big 45 whats the deal with Rooney he last scored for you lot 11 games ago?

Hij
6th December '11, 08:00 PM
While we're getting onto strikers. @Big 45 (http://www.grimeforum.com/forum/member.php?u=12072) whats the deal with Rooney he last scored for you lot 11 games ago?

Yay

Deflected attention like a Lampard goal

*Spuds*

Pirate
6th December '11, 08:12 PM
I'm not arsed about him giving them the finger (pause) but it does prove he is a bit of a cunt

Hij
6th December '11, 08:16 PM
I'm not arsed about him giving them the finger (pause) but it does prove he is a bit of a cunt

That particular incident doesn't everyone has made gestures or insults when angry or frustrated.

Pirate
6th December '11, 08:21 PM
Generally not while at work or on national telly though

Hij
6th December '11, 08:23 PM
Generally not while at work or on national telly though

Enjoy it up there on your high horse.

The amount of bile that gets spouted from the terraces by football supporters - me included. Lmao at arguing against that - he'll probably get punished but whatever, its the least of anyones concern - do you think people went home crying about it? Little Jimmy can't sleep tonight because that big bad Luis Suarez stuck his middle finger up in his general direction.

Scrappy123
6th December '11, 08:24 PM
Hij

how can you possibly say the ref was our friend??

You ain't the only team that has had the shittest luck this season. We had got off to our worse start since 07 before the Arsenal game, and you would not of thought that with our performances. We have had a shitload of decisions against us in the past, I can't even count them all especially against the so called top 6. Yesterday was a nice change and the only decisions you can really say the ref got badly wrong was the offside and Senderos. Dempsey wasn't red worthy and if Spearing goes int he way he did what does he expect?

Fuck Suarez anyway, great footballer, but complete cunt. Mad that this man had him on lock for the whole game..

http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Sport/Pix/columnists/2011/5/16/1305534382960/Brede-Hangeland-007.jpg

Hij
6th December '11, 08:25 PM
@Hij (http://www.grimeforum.com/forum/member.php?u=1)

how can you possibly say the ref was our friend??

Watch it back.

We got fuck all - only the obvious decisions went our way.

Why are you bringing up decisions in the past? I could care less about them, I'm on about that particular performance from the ref.

Maybe 24 hours has clouded your mind, I watched him give everything that was 30-70 to us, to you!

Like I said, find the clip of Hangeland barging Suarez with his elbow and the free kick going your way. Shocking.

Big 45
6th December '11, 08:33 PM
While we're getting onto strikers. Big 45 whats the deal with Rooney he last scored for you lot 11 games ago?

Hasn't scored in his last 7 appearances, been playing in midfield for most of those games, while we deal with injuries.

Btw tottenham will easily finish above arsenal, apart from city they're playing the best football atm and could go 2nd at anytime if we slip up.

And now that the hype has died down Hij, we can clearly see queen kenny has flopped so far this year, he's failed to achieve what he came back to do, couldn't even qualify for europe last season. He signed shit players for stupid amounts and still remains behind all the major teams in the league......Liverpool fans must be slyly pissed, they were expecting their messiah to lead them to glory this season lol.

Hij
6th December '11, 08:37 PM
And now that the hype has died down @Hij (http://www.grimeforum.com/forum/member.php?u=1) , we can clearly see queen kenny has flopped so far this year, he's failed to achieve what he came back to do, couldn't even qualify for europe last season. He signed shit players for stupid amounts and still remains behind all the major teams in the league......Liverpool fans must be slyly pissed, they were expecting their messiah to lead them to glory this season lol.

I've already said that our performances have been excellent this year and we are not having the best luck in front of goal. What you have said is exactly what the media will say, especially a journalist or someone like you who doesn't follow Liverpool even one 200th like me and simply go off the league position.

Clearly we need to turn it around, and finish chances and keep confidence, but we're not too far off. If all shots that hit the bar or post went in we'd be 4th and seven points better off.

Tony Starks
6th December '11, 08:38 PM
Rooney getting pushed to midfield like some utility sideman, and hes not even assisting goals. Is this real life?

Spurs have always played a good brand of football throughout the last 4 seasons, I aint mad they'll always fail when its time to show up for real.

Pirate
6th December '11, 09:11 PM
I will freely admit that I am "hating on" Liverpool, mainly due to my Liverpool supporting gobshite mates. If referees did their jobs properly, we PROBABLY would have beaten Chelsea at the weekend and would then be higher in the league anyway. If Sammy, Shola and Demba had scored instead of hit the post/bar we would have won the game even with their 3 goals. Swings and roundabouts tbh.

Also, I'm the biggest cunt ever at football matches for abusive chanting (no racism though, I ain't a Chelsea fan)

chris89
6th December '11, 09:49 PM
I'm gonna be honest and say Shola and Sammy hitting the bar/post is about as lucky as you can get, shit players getting good shots away.

BIGDON
7th December '11, 07:24 PM
Liverpool's Luis Suarez has been charged with improper conduct following an alleged gesture made towards Fulham fans.

chris89
7th December '11, 07:44 PM
and Liverpool have been charged with failing to control their players after the red card :laugh:

Scrappy123
7th December '11, 08:30 PM
Should be banned.

:evilgrin:

quality
7th December '11, 10:21 PM
Spurs have always played a good brand of football throughout the last 4 seasons, I aint mad they'll always fail when its time to show up for real.

Yeah like we did the season before last post-Xmas... We're normally slow starters tbh.

Swear its your lot that gives up about March?