PDA

View Full Version : Felix Sturm vs Martin Murray (Boxing)

Mr. Jefferies
2nd December '11, 05:18 PM
Friday 2nd December 2011 | 22:00

sky sports hd1

i've set it to accept bets until 10pm, if this isn't correct let me know, i know boxing starts later than it says sometimes.

MoneyMan
2nd December '11, 05:30 PM
Mr. Jefferies Quality Control - enlighten me please, I know little of boxing, and obviously want to invest my hard cheated rep intelligently.

Mr. Jefferies
2nd December '11, 05:31 PM
i know even less than you about boxing mate. i only watch it when it's one of those really hyped fights like hatton mayweather etc.

Rambo
2nd December '11, 06:13 PM
nice one for this ILFG

MoneyMan Sturm is the big favourite but looked dodgy in a controversial split decision win against Matthew macklin last time out

in germany so expect sturm to win if it goes all the way

MoneyMan
2nd December '11, 06:16 PM
nice one for this ILFG

MoneyMan Sturm is the big favourite but looked dodgy in a controversial split decision win against Matthew macklin last time out

in germany so expect sturm to win if it goes all the way

Thanks man, just reported you for that post.

Rambo
2nd December '11, 07:28 PM
Thanks man, just reported you for that post.

lol?

MoneyMan
2nd December '11, 07:37 PM
lol?

Rep(orted)

Notice anything different about the forum lately?

Julio Cesar
2nd December '11, 11:57 PM
Finished as a draw. It was close but IMO Murray deserved it.

Rambo
3rd December '11, 12:00 AM
cheating cunts

Quality Control
3rd December '11, 12:03 AM
draw is fair tbh.

Hutch
3rd December '11, 12:05 AM
inb4refunds

Rambo
3rd December '11, 12:08 AM
draw is fair tbh.

i had murray by two rounds

how can you have storm by 4 points? lol

Quality Control
3rd December '11, 12:55 AM
What's your opinion on Cotto - Margarito 2 and do you think Chisora has a chance against Helenius?

And do you think Murray has a chance against Rios?

Apparently Rios is unwell and struggled to make the weight
i always thought cotto would win a rematch against marg, and i'm sticking by that. he just needs to fight a bit more shrewdly and avoid gassing out from running around the ring too much. helenius will probably flatten chisora. i was tipping rios to beat the shit out of murray, but this talk of him looking drained has knocked my confidence. still think he'll win, though.

Quality Control
3rd December '11, 12:55 AM
What's your opinion on Cotto - Margarito 2 and do you think Chisora has a chance against Helenius?

And do you think Murray has a chance against Rios?

Apparently Rios is unwell and struggled to make the weight
i always thought cotto would win a rematch against marg, and i'm sticking by that. he just needs to fight a bit more shrewdly and avoid gassing out from running around the ring too much. helenius will probably flatten chisora. i was tipping rios to beat the shit out of murray, but this talk of him looking drained has knocked my confidence. still think he'll win, though.