PDA

View Full Version : Man City Carling Cup Semi Final

Hij
1st December '11, 07:19 AM
Hahaha

Shit happens.

We ain't in Europe so this will be our 2 leg game this season.

They'll have their eyes on the Europa or Champs League, FA Cup and the League - we'll want it more, lets fuck them up.

Let's take a decent result at City, take them back to Anfield and fuck these wannabes up.

Man needs to find a ticket for Anfield.

And boy if we manage it, I live 10 minutes bus journey from Wembley - ticket or no ticket, thats a piss up I ain't missing seeing as I've been at our last two finals.

COME LADS

THE REDS ARE COMING UP THE HILL BOYS.

Villain_94
1st December '11, 01:21 PM
:lol:

liverpool have no chance tbh, midfield looks poor without gerrard and lucas tbh

where's gerrard?

Tony Starks
1st December '11, 01:23 PM
As long as Liverpool and City qualify for Europe automatically which is very likely. This means either Palace or Cardiff are gonna be in Europe next year...right?

Ari Gold
1st December '11, 01:41 PM
considering how you looked against city in the league the other day, id say you COULD come out on top of this fixture if you lot go all in.

il be behind you scousers all the way, nothing i hate in this world more than manchester city.

Jack 1017
1st December '11, 02:09 PM
I think Shitty are over rated tbh, they basically started they're first team against us minus Kompany & Silva if VP & Gervinho started we would of won

Think Liverpool will go through and will be putting some P on it irl and going all in on here BMT

DTR
1st December '11, 02:25 PM
Liverpool will be more hungry than City imo. I think they will win.

Parring PumPum
1st December '11, 02:51 PM
A lot of disappointed faces will be seen after the 2nd leg I think. As much as I'm fully supporting Liverpool to destroy them, it won't happen. City will pack up shop I reckon, go back to the old school ways and let Yaya Toure grab a cheeky goal which they'll gloat about as being the best win for the past 350 years.

City will be just as hungry for this, their squad is ridiculously strong in depth and they'll come out on top.

Inshallah I am wrong and Sterling pulls out a blinder!

quality
1st December '11, 03:01 PM
As long as Liverpool and City qualify for Europe automatically which is very likely. This means either Palace or Cardiff are gonna be in Europe next year...right?

No, only the winner gets Europe. If City won it, the extra place would go to 6th (or 7th?) in the league.

Jack 1017
1st December '11, 03:48 PM
No, only the winner gets Europe. If City won it, the extra place would go to 6th (or 7th?) in the league.

Liverpools best chance r/s

Inshalla Silva & Aguero both pick up 6 month long injuries

Ari Gold
1st December '11, 06:43 PM
so long as liverpool field a solid squad i dont see why they cant win this. look what arsenal youngers done to city the other day. our yutes held them off until 85th minute, just a tiny bit more class or experience up front and we'd have had them i know we would.

MoneyMan
1st December '11, 06:50 PM
2-1 to Liverpool both legs

Nigel
1st December '11, 10:42 PM
Get ready for the final Hij, last time u played Palace I believe it may have been 2-1? Swear Freedman scored too :evilgrin::evilgrin:

Hij
2nd December '11, 12:23 AM
I remember that the bastards :laugh:

If I remember correctly it may have been in October and I was in Portugal at the time watching it in Linekers.

You'd imagine if Liverpool or City win it, it will go to 7th, surely we will finish 6th this season.

quality
2nd December '11, 10:25 AM
You'd imagine if Liverpool or City win it, it will go to 7th, surely we will finish 6th this season.

Does 6th get a Europa place anymore? I can't remember.

EDIT - Nah because you finished 6th last year? I sort of wanted us to lose on the last day to avoid it.

M.O.G.
2nd December '11, 10:33 AM
Dont fear city at all, we completely backshotted them on sunday, granted we wont have Lucas but I still see us winning, 3-1 over 2 legs

Hij
2nd December '11, 02:08 PM
Does 6th get a Europa place anymore? I can't remember.

EDIT - Nah because you finished 6th last year? I sort of wanted us to lose on the last day to avoid it.

Oh yeah. That was because Birmingham won the league cup though. So if Man City win it...... then 6th is Europa. But if we win it we'll be in Europe whatever happens. If we finish 5th, then it goes to 6th right? If we finish 6th, then 5th still gets it. And if we finish 4th or above it goes to 6th.

Wait does a Europa birth go to those that come 2nd in the FA Cup ? It must do?

quality
2nd December '11, 02:10 PM
Oh yeah. That was because Birmingham won the league cup though. So if Man City or Liverpool win it...... then 6th.

Wait does a Europa birth go to those that come 2nd in the FA Cup ? It must do?

Think so, Millwall got in that time. It's just the other way round for the League Cup for whatever reason.