PDA

View Full Version : Tottenham V PAOK (Europa League)

BIGDON
30th November '11, 11:27 AM
Wednesday 30th of November

20.05 K.O Channel 5

Hickory Dickory
30th November '11, 11:31 AM
rep me so i can go all in bro.

jninet
30th November '11, 11:31 AM
all in on totty, best odds for the night.

MoneyMan
30th November '11, 04:22 PM
bigdon I beg you do a Europa League fred with multis, I wanna go in on Celtic, Brum and Spurs all winning.
I've done it irl y can't I do it on the forum bros :(

Julio Cesar
30th November '11, 04:31 PM
Need to make back 4 mil from earlier, will wait for teams.

mac
30th November '11, 05:10 PM
Dumb question but what does PAOK stand for, never heard of them. MoneyMan JamieQpr and is tottenham a pretty safe bet or should I just put it on Manchester.....Will rep the correct answer.

Parring PumPum
30th November '11, 05:12 PM
MoneyMan that's a risky bet you've put on IRL bro. What's the winnings on that?

Julio Cesar
30th November '11, 05:36 PM
Dumb question but what does PAOK stand for, never heard of them. MoneyMan JamieQpr and is tottenham a pretty safe bet or should I just put it on Manchester.....Will rep the correct answer.
In theory both should be safe wins, but Tottenham weren't great in their last europa cup game and the Carling Cup is unpredictable so anything can happen in the Man Utd game. I would wait for the teams to come out before betting, personally.

mac
30th November '11, 06:04 PM
In theory both should be safe wins, but Tottenham weren't great in their last europa cup game and the Carling Cup is unpredictable so anything can happen in the Man Utd game. I would wait for the teams to come out before betting, personally.

Just put it all on tottenham, only way I'm going to increase my rep, gotta riskit for the biscuit.

Grizzly
30th November '11, 06:22 PM
bigdon make a thread so i can go all in on blues please bro thanks

Plak
30th November '11, 07:20 PM
Even our second team should duppy this lot given it's at home.

Hickory Dickory
30th November '11, 07:20 PM
MAC I went all in on arsenal vs fulham, lost that

Got back 810 rep, went all in on arsenal winning vs man city, lost that

then went all in on crystal palace and got negged by big 45 because i said crystal palace would win.

mac
30th November '11, 07:29 PM
Bro's please get hickory back in the green b4 the night is over.....when he had a rep shotty he didn't abuse his power.

Hickory Dickory
30th November '11, 07:30 PM
lululu

DTR
30th November '11, 07:33 PM
Repped Hickory Dickory.

has anyone got the lineups?

tippa
30th November '11, 09:06 PM
rep train on Hickory Dickory

guy started me off when i was on 0 rep

Hutch
30th November '11, 09:20 PM
1-0 PAOK from their first attack lol.

Terrible defending from Tottenham

2-0 to PAOK loool, Tottenham can't defend for shit. Only 13 minutes played as well.

quality
30th November '11, 09:20 PM
Lols.

Xtra P
30th November '11, 09:21 PM
smh da hell??

Spurs need to pull 1 back asap

Matt91
30th November '11, 09:28 PM
#crisis

Scrappy123
30th November '11, 09:38 PM
lol they obviously don't care about Europa.

Hutch
30th November '11, 09:44 PM
2-1, Modric penalty.

Plak
30th November '11, 09:46 PM
Care more about the rep I've got on Spurs than I do about the result :laugh: hope we do go out the Europa, though given we've got Shamrock next and it'd take some feat of skill like buying Crouch back to lose to them, we'll probably have to draw/lose tonight to go out.

They've had a defender sent off aswell.

Matt91
30th November '11, 09:47 PM
Care more about the rep I've got on Spurs than I do about the result :laugh:

Hickory Dickory
30th November '11, 09:49 PM
rep train on Hickory Dickory

guy started me off when i was on 0 rep

Inshallah I get to my former glory.

Hutch
30th November '11, 09:50 PM
Inshallah I get to my former glory.

Put you in the green

Julio Cesar
30th November '11, 09:51 PM
Wtf is this shit

Scrappy123
30th November '11, 09:55 PM
Smh at you man caring about the rep more.:-D

I was doing cartwheels after I lost 200k when we drew with Arsenal.:laugh:

Xtra P
30th November '11, 09:56 PM
Looks like spurs will win this, pulled 1 back and have a man advantage, hopefully they come out firing after the break.

Plak
30th November '11, 09:57 PM
Smh at you man caring about the rep more.:-D

I was doing cartwheels after I lost 200k when we drew with Arsenal.:laugh:
If this weren't the shittest cup in the galaxy I would care about us being in it tbh.

mac
30th November '11, 09:58 PM
Big 45 suck your mum faggot.

Hutch
30th November '11, 10:03 PM
Big 45 suck your mum faggot.

That's not nice.

Julio Cesar
30th November '11, 10:10 PM
That offside trap >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Tony Starks
30th November '11, 10:17 PM
I'm stuck between wanting Spurs to progress and add fixtures in the race for the top but I also want them out, just because.

Stellios
30th November '11, 10:21 PM
smh...my 1st time on the vbookie ting and both spurs and united might lose

Xtra P
30th November '11, 10:25 PM
Danny Rose is so shit.

Matt91
30th November '11, 10:32 PM
I'm stuck between wanting Spurs to progress and add fixtures in the race for the top but I also want them out, just because.

lol yeah cos we're gonna start playing our first 11 in the knockout rounds :dozey:

ChoKe
30th November '11, 10:36 PM
bigdon

What is wrong with your rep :stunned:

Hickory Dickory
30th November '11, 10:36 PM
thank you bros Im now in the green.

Tony Starks
30th November '11, 10:37 PM
lol yeah cos we're gonna start playing our first 11 in the knockout rounds :dozey:
Yeah cos your second team are good enough to beat Rubin Kazan and PAOK in the group stages. Obviously :dozey:

Matt91
30th November '11, 10:39 PM
Yeah cos your second team are good enough to beat Rubin Kazan and PAOK in the group stages obviously :dozey:

but we clearly care so much about europa that we're playing our second string and Rubin Kazan held Barcelona to a draw in CL :dozey:

Shakeem
Danny Rose is so shit.

agreed

Julio Cesar
Is this a goal?

ChoKe
30th November '11, 10:41 PM
my point never to bet on an english team in europe pulling through as ever...

Plak
30th November '11, 10:41 PM
Defoe: offside even when he's onside.

Julio Cesar
30th November '11, 10:42 PM
Goal disallowed still 2-1

Hutch
30th November '11, 10:42 PM
Is this a goal?

The dead player in the goal played him onside.

Looooool is this real life the ref gave a free kick :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: My poor rep :sad:

Tony Starks
30th November '11, 10:45 PM
but we clearly care so much about europa that we're playing our second string and Rubin Kazan held Barcelona to a draw in CL :dozey:

Hear those fans booing? They care.

They mad cos defender played dead on the line and trolled the fuck outta WHL lululul

Plak
30th November '11, 10:46 PM
bigdon this event should be abandoned, ref is clearly drunk.

Scrappy123
30th November '11, 10:47 PM
lool

what did I miss bros?

Matt91
30th November '11, 10:49 PM
Hear those fans booing? They care.

They mad cos defender played dead on the line and trolled the fuck outta WHL lululul

not watching the game cause i dont care, or were they booing at the poor decision?

tbh u can believe whatever u want, fact is harry doesn't care and neither do I or the majority of spurs fan

Julio Cesar
30th November '11, 10:56 PM
Posting to check rep :dozey:

Tony Starks
30th November '11, 10:59 PM
not watching the game cause i dont care, or were they booing at the poor decision?

tbh u can believe whatever u want, fact is harry doesn't care and neither do I or the majority of spurs fan

Defoe, Modric, Bale all on the pitch? Nah harry dnt care

PAOK defended like heros looooool>>>>

Plak
30th November '11, 11:04 PM

Defoe won't play on saturday, he's part of the second team, Modric didn't play Saturday so won't be too tired for Bolton, Bale came on with about 25 minutes left so should be fresh. So yeah I would say Harry probably don't care.
They did defend very well though, kudos for them for having 10 men in their box for 45 minutes :laugh:

Matt91
30th November '11, 11:11 PM

lulululu this is u right now...:mad: keep tellin urself we care :lol:

Tony Starks
30th November '11, 11:12 PM
Spurs have signed a new sponsorship deal with Easy Jet. In and out of Europe in 90 minutes.

The Messiah
30th November '11, 11:16 PM
The dead player in the goal played him onside.

Looooool is this real life the ref gave a free kick :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: My poor rep :sad:

Not seen this incident but if there is a player in the goal he is technically off the field of play and therefore not playing anyone onside.

Plak
30th November '11, 11:18 PM
Not seen this incident but if there is a player in the goal he is technically off the field of play and therefore not playing anyone onside.
The foul was given for Defoe's slide on the PAOK defender, was just given way too late for any credibility tbh.

Hutch
30th November '11, 11:19 PM

Nah he was on the pitch just in front of the post, but after seeing it properly myself it was a foul by Defoe to injure the guy so it was rightly disallowed imo.

But the ref took wayyyy too long to give it.

Xtra P
30th November '11, 11:23 PM
smh

Can spurs still go through ?

The Messiah
30th November '11, 11:25 PM
smh

They need PAOK to beat Rubin Kazan, and then they need to beat Shamrock by 4/5 goals.

Tony Starks
Yeahh they still can. Them and Rubin both beat each other 1-0 and Rubin are 3pts above them. They need to win (against Shamrock - certified 3pts) and hope Rubin lose tot he group leaders PAOK and equal up the goal difference in a 6 way swing. If that makes sense

Plak
smh

Not likely, if Rubin and PAOK draw they're both through.

Brisboy84
30th November '11, 11:30 PM
As an Arsenal fan i can't really laugh too much at Spurs losing this and if they go out the Europa League. They clearly don't give a fuck about it and the competition isn't all that anyway.

Matt91
30th November '11, 11:39 PM
Europa is a joke though, the fact that teams not good enough for the CL enter it and can win it just makes it a shit competition, lol at the prize money for reaching the final it's like just over 1m you get more for playing in CL group stages lol

quality
1st December '11, 10:13 AM
Hope we go out tbh.

If this is our blip, I'll take it, but some fuck up is always just around the corner.